All Comments on 'The Iceman's Wrath Ch. 05'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was awesome

I truly love this story arc. Thank you for finishing it. 7 stars.

TanhorsTanhorsover 4 years ago
A good ending

A really good ending, tuning this story romantic was not what we expected, but love it so much. Honestly you could easily gone the route of standard erotica and be as extraordinary at it. This was so well written, but did seem to lake a sense of your normal enjoyment, not saying you didn't enjoy writing it, just that we think you enjoy writing HFHM more. Look at this rambling mess, don't leave a comment in a while and turn into a long winded fool. Great story worth way more stars than we can give.

Thank you so much for writing this ending,

Tanhors and family.

Droid121Droid121over 4 years ago
An delightfully unexpected ending.

As always, your work is excellent. I love this series. It's well crafted, hits all the buttons, and unlike GOT, the ending left me satisfied yet still up for more. So while i know youre still focusing on HFHM and this particular story has ended, i hope you revisit it in the future and do a sequel or spinoff.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Great ending

Thank you for providing an ending to this story. It was very satisfying. I am most hopeful for the end of ‘the last of her kind ‘. , which fits into the HFHM universe. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
*5

Been enjoying Darren and Ana but revisiting Jason is just as nice.

Further updates to HFHM are equally welcome.

To be honest I don't think you could write something bad even if you tried!

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkover 4 years ago
1952 to 1962

BillMorris1952 changed to BillMorris1962

Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great ending.

Thank you for completing this story, very well written.

Loved this gem: “Seriously, this bitch looks like she is using CG or had some weird surgery, it's uncanny how much she looks like a cat girl. Even has fur on her arms and legs, it's spooky.”

Hint's of a future crossover?

skippersdadskippersdadover 4 years ago
three Jasons

I love it how wild Jason and Dad Jason ack it is funny it feel like it is me , but I know it is not me , but I like it can not wate for HFHM to finish

RobcolesRobcolesover 4 years ago
Surely not really “The end”

I agree with an earlier comment in that I think you’d find it difficult to write anything bad. I know you said this was the end for this story but I’m so invested in the characters, couldn’t you revisit that decision, pretty please?

nadaliwnadaliwover 4 years ago
Great finale! (5 stars)

I was excited to see this update. I was sure how all their stories would wrap up and intertwined with each other. Thank you for this fun and erotic story.

churchj991churchj991over 4 years ago
Great Series!

I thoroughly enjoyed this series. I saw the new submission and decided to read it. I was unable to put it down today. By far, my favorite aspect of the stories were Wild and Dad Jason! Great work! As long as you continue writing, I will continue reading your stories!

Dad joke: I don’t trust stairs. They are always up to something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great ending

I was very excited to see the update an its a wonderful way to end this story, also very hot cam scene, this story reminds me of the relationship ive had a few of my friends who i was very close with one of which is now pregnant with a guy she loves an will be getting married to here soon so i feel i can relate to Jason here. Cant wait for the next update on HFHM keep up the good work!

JC

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 4 years ago
I could stand another couple of chapters...

Lovely as always, and what started as a joyful funny romp on the less serious side of things really turned into something much more warm and emotionally fulfilling in the end.

All the character were vivid and fun to get to know and I don't think I'm ready to part with them yet.

You've started building a world here that still has a lot of potential for future mayhem.

papanord2002papanord2002over 4 years ago
robbed

i LOVE reading what you share with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel shorted after waiting for what feels like decades for more of TIW; i'm crossing my fingers for an alternate more developed ending. i have been anticipating more on TIW, and HFHM! I'M torn on which i want more of first. hopefully your personal life allows you to continue writing. Thanks for sharing!

bhojobhojoover 4 years ago
My first comment on lit

Dear Annabelle, I love all your work, i just finished all of hfhm and arachne and they were great but i am really pleased and surprised that you also write non fantasy erotica so well. I just love it. Keep up the exceptional work ! And yes this is the first time i am commenting on lot so you understand how much i liked it

Lenny20Lenny20over 4 years ago

After having discovered your writing about half a year ago through this story, then moving on to HFHM, I am very glad you wraped it up so nicely. Although, a chapter or two of the events hinted at at the wedding could be good too.

As always, a wonderful read.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Well finished

There could be more but this was a great place to finish. Most parents know if they have daughters the circumstances that can happen when they bring friends over for parties around senior year. This was handled pretty well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Did somebody ask for a Dad Joke?

This series was a bit different. More sexually aggressive. I liked reading it. I especially enjoyed the addition of the two sides of his psyche being illustrated as, essentially, hallucinations.

Dad joke time:

Q: What do you call a sunken ship that won’t stop shaking?

A: A Nervous Wreck

You’re welcome.

—John C

darkdance69darkdance69over 4 years ago
Bravo!

Loved the ending. I felt like there was some mileage left her here, but appreciate a solid finale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Compared to your other stories, this one (# 5) is way below average.

Dance with the one "who brung ya". C'mon, you are much better than this chapter.

RageVanesRageVanesover 4 years ago
Love the Dad ideas

Overall only thing I can think of is that it should have been a lot longer, but that’s just because I hate seeing (or in this case reading) a good series end I love all your work with how you make sure to put story above the sex sometimes

MrWizard53MrWizard53over 4 years ago

Liked the story as a whole, but like others feel you left a lot on the table. Maybe could/should have ended at the end of the night with everyone's passions spent.

Oh, well. You can't have it all unless you write it yourself. And now for a bad dad joke:

Two ants a girl and boy fell into the water.

Which one survived??

The bouy ant of course!

G R O A N......

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MINORITY VIEW

Once I realized what Wild Jason and Dad Jason were about, I skipped over their paragraph to where the story resumed.

Two reasons.

I appreciate an author revealing the emotions/feelings/opinions of their characters; but when the introspection and angst become excessive, I no longer enjoy it, preferring to get on with the plot.

So maybe it was too much internal argument for me, but it was also couched in imagery of two imaginary (small?) gremlins that Jason could see, making it seem more surreal and thus detracting from the realism of the story.

Others obviously liked it, so this was a good way to reveal internal perspectives (especially when those were conflicted with each other).

For most readers.

It just was not my cup of tea.

I liked the topic. It is one I have searched for on Literotica, often in vain. Namely, daughter's young friends. I preferred this story over some others, in that his daughter was not included sexually, although, sometimes that can be OK in certain stories.

However, I might have preferred Naomi in more open DISCUSSION with Dad about what her friends were doing with him.

Also, I do not read stories that are labeled anal, although in this story it was sort of OK -- especially in Maria's case where there was a specific "need" or niche that it filled.

This was a good, we'll-written story. Including for me -- but moreso for other readers.

This comment simply is about the fact that no one story can tick the boxes for every reader's preferences.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful Stories

I think your stories are wonderful!!! I've read both The Iceman and The Last of Her Kind as well as being almost up to date with HFHM.

Your characters are interesting, your descriptions of place and situation are both familiar and exotic, I appreciate your sense of humor, and in addition to the spectacular sex, there is a strong element of exploring how to be a good person in a bewildering world.

I can't wait to read more. Please keep up the good (wonderful) work.

a.cyrenaic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome story!

Hi Annabelle and everyone!

I got hooked up on HFHM, so I decided to check what else you had written. This story is great, very sexy, I really enjoyed it!

I have a nagging feeling that this might not completely be the end... The return to Megan's room would definitely be interesting to witness, as well as Maria getting frustrated by her new husband, be it his physical inability or his "only for procreation, in the dark and missionary position" stance on sex...

If you ever need a change of scenery from HFHM to recover creativity, or if you have a sudden surge of inspiration for the Iceman to get a few more chapters written, you can count on me as a reader for this story too!

Best Wishes,

Professor Anon

PS: is the camgirl Kisa (in the future, as of now, we've just met her) or someone with a similar predicament? Are all of your stories happening in the same universe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another good series

Not as good as Monsters, but another very well written series that enjoyable to read. Despite what other people said, I enjoyed the interaction between Dad Jason and Wild Jason, being a father to 3 daughters myself. Very accurate and funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

Annabelle your stories are wonderful. Your characters are great. And your sense of play is sexy, hot and quite fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The slap downs between Wild Jason and Dad Jason work!!

You had me laughing out loud with their antics. Their humorous interaction was

outright funny and refreshing.

Thanks,

Frank

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I didn't come here to laugh

- but the chat on the cam site looking like a ban-log from a Twitch chat fucking killed me

DivwayDivwayalmost 4 years ago
So much talent ha Annabella

Another good story. The father daughter dynamic is a very good one. The girls will make any man horny. Like HFHM all the characters you create one can relate to them. Another magical series.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyable...

....especially the interactions between Dad Jason and Wild Jason. But overall a wonderful story. 5 stars throughout.

Shame no more here so going to have to take a peep at HFHM.

arcaedianarcaedianover 3 years ago
That was an awesome story

hilarious, I loved the Dads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story, but very predictable. Enjoyed the "dads" . I think your best is the HFHM Universe. I never know where you are going in that story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy

I'm actually happy he and brienne stayed together kinda couple like

SeanGregorySeanGregoryover 3 years ago

Loved all the Iceman chapters, thanks for sharing them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm...

If you could tame down the graphic sex scenes enough for something like Showtime, Netflix or HBO, I could totally see this as a Rom-Com series or movie! The hook is definitely Wild Jack & Dad Jack acting out their hilarious supporting roles! The girls ages might have to be adjusted a few years but I can so see this as a hit! Very hot & entertaining! Solid 5 stars for me!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago
Good series

Loved reading this series. Very entertaining. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Literally skipped to the end of this story just to commentt before finishing . Like you’re HFHM series and the little interactions between characters, the dad and wild Jason interactions is too damn funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great story, well written and plotted.

About my only nit pick would be Megan and Kim being on the pill. For Brianne the town bike this makes sense, but since Megan and Kim are supposed to be unable to even date and were both virgins (in the untouched by man sense, not in the hymen broken sense) when Kevin first had sex with them, it's unlikely that their parents would have provided birth control for them, or that they would have sought it out themselves since neither had done any planning for their first sexual encounter with a man. And while I know that there are other reasons besides pregnancy prevention for which a woman might go on the pill, having two unrelated sisters both have the woman's issues that prompt birth control as a solution seems unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This would make an AWESOME animated/live-action movie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Further adventures of Jason and brianne. Accidentsal pregnsncy and Naomis future

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 3 years ago

Nice ending. Sweet. Sexy. Kinky. I hope you revisit these characters and scenario. The only characters that I tired of were Dad Jason and Wild Jason. The joke got old by this episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Often a piece of relevant philosophy creeps into a story. The interplay between Dad Jason and Wild Jason was delightful. The truth in this statement is universal.

"He looked down at Wild Jason, who flexed his biceps, nodding in agreement, then gave Dad Jason a rough yank, finally peeling him free. The two of them might disagree at times, and they each had their flaws, but, in a way, they would always be the best parts of who he was."

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

Great story, I have already read your Home for Horny Monster series and looking forward to the next chapter of that one...5 stars!!!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 2 years ago

Should have been working on someone's stories, but I ended up here instead. Well done.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté. Oh, and you requested an old Dad joke. This one is so old...

Here. Pull my finger.

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

I love your sense of humor!

ET270ET270over 2 years ago

Great story, would love to see another chapter or story following up with Jason and Brianna and Megan. Do they join together all three or or maybe Brianna drift off and Megan steps in. Did you know on the mobile app this ends at Brianna going up to take a shower?

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great fantasy...

blkuserblkuserabout 2 years ago

As much as I love to your monster girls, this is the story that led me to you and I always always got a kick out of the two Jasons (dad and wild). I know we all wait with bated breath for more of Mike and Tink and the rest of the girl monsters but if you could one day give us an epilogue to this story it would be greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Regarding Wild Jason and Dad Jason: very funny. I recall an earlier comedy called "Herman's Head' where this ghost writer/editor has three voices in his head representing the intellectual, emotional and lustful side of his brain. The byplay was similar. As a fledgling writer, I hear these voices all the time, but I try to get them down on paper- they'll do less damage that way,,,

Anon56

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

A very enjoyable series from start to finish, good writing, thank you.

Katainja23Katainja23almost 2 years ago

Just finished this series and loved it! But I'm seriously questioning if Kisa was the cat girl Brianne lost all her cam fans to?! Sneaky little cross over if so!!

DruggoDruggoalmost 2 years ago

Really could see the change in writing. Your getting so talented.

Wish ya many many more novels

Thank you for entertaining

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Would really, really love an update!

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

meh wasnt really a fan of this story. there wasnt really any plot to it and just ended abruptly. Wasnt a badly written story just not nearly as good as your others

Newt0351Newt0351over 1 year ago

Enjoyed the whole series. I found it to be very sexy and made me think about my current state in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice series. I'm surprised you didn't nick Eugene O'Neill's title.

blkuserblkuserover 1 year ago

I still love this story its what introduced me to you as an author before I went down the slippery slope with Mike Radlley in HFHM can't get enough of those characters now, but this is where it began for me. Thanks

Mushmouth5Mushmouth5over 1 year ago

Great story. I'm not going to lie, but I was hoping for the post wedding festivities scene. None the less, awesome story.

Anon_E_MooseAnon_E_Mooseover 1 year ago

Love the story! Especially his two little partners Dad & Wild. I've officially caught up to everything you've posted here and can't wait for more.

ByronBWByronBWabout 1 year ago

Good read! I enjoyed the interactions between the various ladies. Hope you continue this series. Maybe with the teacher he passed on and….

ByronB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good story. Not as good as the HfHM universe, but you did say this was where you started.

.

Dad joke:

How do you put a little bounce in a Waterbed?

.

You fill it with Spring Water.

.

Mr.Ric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good story. Not as good as the HfHM universe, but you did say this was where you started.

.

Dad joke:

How do you put a little bounce in a Waterbed?

.

You fill it with Spring Water.

.

Mr.Ric

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please continue this story series. It's very enjoyable. Megan and Brianne threesome sounds very exciting. Also exploring a polyamory relationship sounds fun.

Appreciate everything you create, thanks!

Baloneypony66Baloneypony6610 months ago

I love what you did here, with “Dad Jason “, and “Wild Jason” it imparted a bit of humor, fantasy, and reality to the story, I could actually picture the battles between the two “Jasons” in my mind, very well done!

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19759 months ago

A nice little story, thanks, Annabelle.

Redneck_390Redneck_3908 months ago

Haven't read this in awhile, and I forgot how much I enjoyed it. There's a good mix of spicyness, humor, and a surprisingly wholesome element.

And like many others have said, should you ever return to these characters I'll be an avid reader.

Siteseeker020Siteseeker0207 months ago

This was fun, and hot, but mostly just more fun than most stories on this site and that can be very good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bravo, Bravo.

I've enjoyed your writing immensely

Keep on keeping on

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh. My. Goodness.

Dad Jason and Wild Jason are so cool as they interact with each other and with Jason. It would have been so easy to overuse it, but your delicate touch saved the day.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great ending to a very steamy series. Love your works.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I knew, *knew*, Mike’s world would somehow overlap.

Well done.

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy783 months ago

Great series loved the ending but I could see more possibilities… Hole you stay inspired and possibly think about revisiting this series… awesome read

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love that Kisa rules OnlyFans now! Does Death subscribe, I wonder?

This story was very enjoyable, even though the characters are all human. ;) I don’t usually read human/human erotica for the same reason I rarely watch porn (in M/F, the women are rarely in charge and it’s usually all about the guy’s needs; and in F/F, it almost always focuses on penetration with a fake penis, which is very different than my experience), but your writing presents mutual enjoyment, trust, and respect, which I find quite sexy.

Also, it’s nice to see a guy being responsible for birth control for once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Poor Naomi. I sort of know how that feels. But... nothing can be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Loved the slapstick comedy of the alter-ego Jasons; Comedic and informative of state of mind.

At the checkout counter, the store employee asked if I wanted the milk in a bag. "No. Just leave it in the carton".

KerrionKerrion4 days ago

Loved the story, though it was pretty predictable that he'd end up with ALL of her friends at some point. The play with "dad" & "wild" Jason is really what made the story work, and while it seemed that Naomi may have had some "Daddy" issues, I'm glad you didn't go there with it. I also love the way you left the last "get together" up to the readers imagination to play out. About the only thing I really don't understand with the story is the title. I was waiting for something to happen that caused Jason to really go after someone with a vengeance.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

srv3135srv31351 day ago

Hell Annabelle. I have now finished reading all of your works and I loved all of them. This story managed to give this 68 year old guy a hard on some of the scenes were so hot. I HOPE I die and get reincarnated as this Jason dude. I have always lusted after beautiful young women and I can totally relate to dad Jason and wild Jason. Torn between lust and appropriateness. Unlike your heroe I never got lucky the way he did. Thanks for blessing me with your hot and sexy imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES