The Idea of Her Own Torture

Story Info
Part 1 of A Vacation of Slavery Series.
3.9k words
4.39
6.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers

Part 1 of a long series. Please comment, follow, and up vote. This is what I live for.

---

## Carol has a dark secret.

She hides it in the early morning, just after getting out of bed. She's always careful about not waking her husband Ray, but he sleeps like a rock and fully believes the lie that she tells him.

"I just enjoy coffee in the morning and the quiet to myself," she says when she first wakes early. Overtime he accepts it and she knows that he likes having the bed to himself when he wakes. But his hands still grab after her firm ass every time she makes her escape.

Her heart always flutters awake as she moves down the hall in the dark, crossing her fingers that her steps do not wake her daughter, Monique, living at home for college and struggling to get a job. Only her daughter's snores meet her steps as she makes her way down to the kitchen to her final refuge.

Carol's personal tablet is the black box that keeps her secrets. With the color of black coffee to match, she sits in her writing room in the plush chair in the corner. The white of the screen lights the room as she swipes open to the BDSM blogging website.

She checks her inbox and sees it filled with smut invitations from horny men. She can't press the 'delete' button fast enough to clear them. Then she navigates the tabs of the website to her favorite and darkest topic. She feels a rush every time new authors push out stories, and this morning is no exception.

Three new ones.

Carol feels herself go wet knowing how much fun will fill her morning and she's anxious to read them all before she has to start getting everyone up for their day. She sips coffee to start the first story.

A fantasy story of a woman being kidnapped and raped into slavery by a younger woman.

She reads intently, quickly, and ravenously, devouring as much of the story as she can before the sun can catch her in her lie.

The lie that she lives wanting a young woman's touch in the darkest way.

---

## Anna is Horny

She wakes tired but the feeling is strong.

Rolling over in her dormitory bed, she sees her roommate Kitty sleeping as well. After passing out drunk last night, Kitty just threw her clothes off and didn't bother much to hide her perfect body. Part of her firm tits are out from the blanket half thrown off. And Anna decides to oggle over her just to satisfy and tease the hornyness building in her this early.

As soon as Kitty turns over and adjusts the blanket, covering herself and ending the early morning show, Anna gets up, still frustrated.

She throws a tank top and tight fitting jeans on and heads out to the cafeteria early to grab a coffee.

*I need a big hit today,* she tells herself.

She grabs coffee and makes her way over to the campus library to poach one of the comfy chairs that's more private in the study areas. She curls up under the halogens in the carpeted study area and opens her phone.

She rolls her eyes when she sees the text messages from her aunt. She wants to send her more 'conservative' clothing again. It's only been three months into her college career and already Anna feels liberated by how little she can wear and show her body. Her aunt doesn't like this and expresses it, passive aggressively, by suggesting ankle length skirts and woolen sweaters. This morning, all Anna wants to do is slap her.

She turns to Literotica but her anger and frustration makes her in the mood to read something not offered there. She sips her coffee and finds the taste for something stronger.

Something darker.

Something more bitter and biting that will dig into the frustration she has with being sexless at college despite being a drop dead blonde bombshell in a sea of drunken frat dicks.

It will certainly make up for having to stand around a bunch of drunk college frat boys at the party last night. She could barely get a look at Kitty's tits in her pink push up shirt because they were interrupted by drunk men constantly. She felt her clit shrivel with every terse remark. But her secret to take advantage of Kitty remained burning in her through the night.

And into this morning.

And now, the black burns of frustration in her mind led her off of Literotica and onto more darker and private BDSM sites to explore.

*Surely, she thinks, there's got to be something here to get the rush I need to make it through the day.*

And very quickly, she stumbles across a set of stories that she never thought would turn her on.

A fantasy story of an older woman being kidnapped and raped into slavery by a younger woman.

---

## The Oily Spark

Carol is in the kitchen that Saturday afternoon feeling dissatisfied by the stories she read that morning.

All three stories were duds.

Poorly written.

Too short.

And too soft on the hard ideas that she wants to indulge in. She contemplates what she feels she's missing as she prepares some sandwiches for her daughter's friends outside by the pool.

When she exits the sliding glass door to bring them their lunch, she almost drops the plate.

"Hi Mrs. Miller!" says all of her daughter's friends at once. They lay on the lounge chairs in the sun. Their jeans and clothes are piled next to them. And the sun bathes their bare chested bodies. It's a row of colorful panties all giggling at her face of shock.

Thankfully, her daughter kept her bra on.

"What's going on here?" asks Carol as she steps forward.

"Just decided to sunbathe," responds her daughter. "They didn't feel like they needed suits since dad isn't here. I mean, why not, right?"

Carol nearly dumps the plate over before she sets it down as one of her big chested friends starts to tousle her boobs with her biceps, making the rest of the group laugh.

"Sorry mom," says her daughter.

"No no, it's fine. You girls have fun. I'll text you and give you the heads up if your father comes home. But have at it," says Carol.

She walks back into the house, controlling her pace so as to not give away her shaking knees and now building wetness in her sex. She comes back into the kitchen, trying to look busy but also sneaking looks out of the window.

The college age woman with the big chest is laughing and now caressing her chest to get a rise out of her friends. They hoot and holler as she does. Then she takes out more tanning oil and douses her chest, rubbing herself like she's on display for a commercial. The laughs from her friends fill the entire pool area.

And Carol feels a pool of her own pussy forming inside of her.

It mixes with the torrent of frustration from the lack of stories that morning.

She begins to wish that someone would write what she really desires.

Carol stares as the big chested friend now oiled up in the sun and sneaks her hands down her jeans and into herself.

Her fingers glide right in and curl up.

The spark that fills her mind from seeing the oiled college girl in front of her sets off a fire of ideas in her mind and flushes her entire body with pleasure. The fantasy in her mind comes into its full story.

And as she withdraws her hand, she feels her sexual energy combine with the dissatisfaction from this morning and the poor stories.

She wants *her* story told how *she* wants it.

Carol marches off to her writing room and jumps into her chair. She takes off her shirt, letting her natural tits bounce as she settles.

Instead of opening up the BDSM blog site, she instead opens a word document.

And she begins to write.

---

## A Torturous Class

The stories from the BDSM website are on Anna's mind as she sits in class.

The professor is beginning her lecture on the crusades as Kitty comes in late, passes several people in the old wooden fold out chairs, and sits next to her. Anna has to suppress the thoughts more as she smells Kitty's perfume. It was the vanilla and oak one this morning and it's her favorite.

"This class sucks," whispers Kitty. "It's so damn boring. What the hell do we need to know this stuff for anyway? It's just a bunch of gen-ed stuff I'll never use again."

"I think this lecture might be more exciting than you think," says Anna.

"Why?" she asks.

As the instructor starts troubleshooting the TV above the white board, Anna takes out her syllabus and points to the title of the lecture for today.

Prisoners of the Crusades: Torture and Criminal Justice of Crudader War Criminals.

They exchange a look and Anna feels herself become wet as Kitty smiles.

"You know I like this twisted kind of shit," Kitty says.

Anna knows this since she's constantly letting Kitty on her computer to use Netflix. She looks at what she watches. Biographies about serial killers. Horror movies galore. And other dark stories that would make other people twist in their seats and give them nightmares. She's happy that she has this in common with Kitty and they both connect on it often.

Kitty cozies up to Anna like they do when they watch these movies together sometimes. Anna turns her head slightly to get a whiff of Kitty's hair just as the professor finally gets the TV working and starts the lesson of the day. The professor turns to the class as two ancient images are depicted side by side.

"Today, we are going to discuss the horrific methods used by crusaders during the inquisition. The most common forms were the strappado and the wooden horse..."

The professor clicks through and Anna can feel the wheels turn in her head.

Then she lets her hand accidently grace Kitty's knee. She leans into it and does it back.It makes Anna's entire skin crawl with goosebumps.

Anna knows exactly what kind of dark stories she'll be looking for later in the BDSM blog as the professor clicks through to the next slides.

---

## Carol Writes in Secret

She hides her story in the depths of the hidden blue dawn, but she comes up short. Although she keeps the image of the oily bare breasted teen in her mind, the darkness that she seeks isn't coming onto the paper.

There's a knock at the door and it makes Carol jump. Her phone flies out of her hand and lands on the floor screen up. She lunges at it right before her Husband creeks open the door.

"Uh, hi honey," says Ray.

Carol looks up from the floor, phone to her chest, and eyes wide.

"Hi. You scared me. Almost dropped my phone and I dove for it. What's up?" she says.

Ray gives her a strange look for a moment and then he gives up wondering.

"Wanted to give you a quick goodbye kiss before I go to work," he says.

"So early?" asks Carol as she gets up to hug him.

"Yeah. One of those torture days of back to back meetings in the same room. Nothing like being held hostage with your hands tied to a chair looking at powerpoint," he says.

Carole wraps her hands around his neck and gives him a small peck on the lips. Ray buries his head into her shoulder and pulls her close. He feels cuddly and warm to her.

"Could be worse," she says as she pulls back. Ray scoffs.

"Yeah. They could tie me up by my hands behind my back and spank the shit out of me on the table. I'd take that over having to put together the 251 slide for the presentation today," he says.

They both chuckle as Carol smacks him on the chest lightly. They exchange other small kisses and slight groping as he says goodbye and leaves her in her dark office.

Carol sits back down in her chair in the corner, letting the adrenaline from almost being caught subside.

But the feeling of being barged in without notice combines with what he said earlier.

*They could tie me up by my hands behind my back and spank the shit out of me...*

Carol feels something very dark beam into her soul as first light breaks through the window into her office. She opens up a new word document and gives it a title.

"A Vacation of Slavery."

---

## Anna is Horny Again.

It's late at night and Anna returns back from a party slightly drunk and twice as horny. Kitty is with her and they playfully bump into each other as they walk on the sidewalk. They giggle at how the frat boys tried to wall them into the house and prevent them from leaving.

"We were the only two hot chicks in the entire house," laughs Kitty.

"Hell, we were the *only* chicks in the house. No wonder they were basically blocking the exits," says Anna.

"I'm probably always going to tell this story, especially to my grandkids. 'I had to jump out of a window to escape a frat party,'" says Kitty, imitating a grandma's voice.

Anna can't help but double over laughing just as they reach their dorm room building. She slides the key card into the slot and they walk into the elevator in the lobby.

"It's a shame," continues Kitty, "I've been so fucking horny lately. I would have slept with that guy with the Supreme shirt if he hadn't dumped part of his drink all over my dress."

Anna regards her white tank top and the giant red stain of jungle juice on it. Kitty pulls it down to look at it, making it way too easy for her to see the cleavage of her perfect tits come out. Anna feels herself go flush with the same desire tantalizing her for weeks. She looks at the scuff marks and dirt on her jeans from falling over out of the window. Kitty takes the opportunity to slap her ass as she does. They laugh as the elevator doors open.

And the sting makes Anna hornier than ever.

"I'm going to stop by the bathroom. Want to watch some horror?" she asks as she parts ways down the hall.

"Yeah, I'll queue something up for us. Maybe medieval like the lecture. Something with torture?" says Anna.

"Oh yeah! Let's do that!" says Kitty excitedly as she rounds the corner to the communal bathroom.

Anna feels herself becoming wet with just the thoughts swirling around in her head. She stumbles into her dorm room and plops down in front of her laptop and goes to open Netflix. But, instead, she opens up the BDSM website.

*Just for a moment, she thinks, to see if there's anything good for bookmarking later.*

At the top of the site, a new story is trending as the hottest and most viewed that she's seen in a while.

It's titled "A Vacation of Slavery."

As Anna begins to read it, the level of horiness in her explodes just after the first few lines. The imagery that this author put into the dark fantasy is heavy. It's the right kind of weight that settles right onto the kind of fantasies she's always wanted to play out.

As she reads, Anna looks to the door to listen for her roommate but hears nothing. She spreads her legs and inserts a finger into her incredibly wet pussy as she reads.

Details about an older woman being kidnapped.

Being bound in the house.

Held by two unknown women in masks.

Being tied over the table and used like a slave.

The days go by and they use her however they want.

They humiliate her to their hearts desire.

The more than she reads, the more vigorously she touches herself, circling her clit more and more. She uses her free hand to move the mouse to scroll down but accidentally clicks the author's information.

Her orgasm comes to a screeching halt as she sees the image of the author.

It looks *just* like her aunt.

She stops, frustrated and in shock, to take a second look to make sure it isn't actually her aunt. But once she looks closer, it's an AI image that looks close enough to be a doppelganger.

*What a mood killer*, she thinks at first.

But the anger and displeasure she has for her aunt now twists in Annas mind, combining the torture, the salacious nature of the sexual slavery, and the corruption of her puritan aunt who is constantly trying to tame her.

A new set of raging hormones comes back and Anne sticks as many fingers into herself as she can, bringing her as close to orgasm as possible.

The door to their dorm swings open and Kitty stumbles in.

Startled, Anne takes out her fingers and switches the screen over to Netflix. Her orgasm, still on the edge, isn't helped by the fact that Kitty is completely wet from head to toe.

"Decided I needed a shower," she said laughing.

"I guess I need one too," says Anna. She gets up and takes a towel and bolts down to the bathroom, figuring she can continue and finish her orgasm while naked and alone in the stalls.

Anna gets undressed and turns on the hot water, then leans against the marble wall of the stall. She parts her legs and inserts her fingers again, covering her mouth with the other hand.

Images of being the capture of her aunt, stringing her up by ropes, and making her be spanked and flogged over a wooden horse swirl together in her mind in powerfully vivid images as she rubs her clit more and more. Then the thought of humiliating her, making her do things to both her and Kitty to spoil her pure nature, are what brings her over the edge.

Panting and satisfied, she cleans up and cools off with the steaming water, allowing it to get into her hair to cleanse the smell of stale beer from the frat house. She wraps herself in a towel and marches back to the room.

"Sorry that took a while," Anna begins as she comes in, "Did you get started without--."

Anna freezes seeing the white screen of her computer illuminates the wet and smiling face of Kitty. Her towel is down and the woman is naked, her legs spread, and her mouth open. One of her hands is deep into her pussy and Anna sees it.

"Whatever you're reading here is way better than any Netflix horror," says Kitty.

Anna blushes and Kitty sees it.

And Kitty closes the computer and gives Anna a 'come here' motion with her finger.

Anna's towel drops to the floor and closes the door behind her.

---

## Carols Story is Finished

A few days later, Carol fingers herself as a reward just as the sun pears through the window and the sound of footsteps grace the upper floor of her home. The up votes and messages pour in, clogging her inbox in praise of how good her story is. She feels the satisfaction pulse through her with every message and every curl of her finger.

But it doesn't scratch that particular part of her that she hides from her husband. Several offers come in, but she knows that she doesn't have the space or time to play out her fantasy as written.

A new message pings her inbox just as she hears her husband coming down the stairs. She turns off her tablet and goes to the kitchen.

"Work tasked me with a work trip in a few weeks," he says as they sit together at the table.

"You never travel for work," Carol says.

"I know. It's some powerpoint emergency that's important but not a priority. It's three weeks from today."

"That's when Monique has her volleyball tournament at Penn State," says Carol.

Ray hums as he takes a sip of coffee.

"Looks like you'll have the house to yourself for a week. Nice little vacation for you," he says.

He changes the subject, switching to talk about the 300 slide powerpoint deck he has to do as Carol tunes him out.

*A vacation,* she thinks.

Her legs start to jiggle under the table as she waits for his coffee cup to go empty and kiss her on his way out from work. She runs over back to her writing room and brings up her phone.

Carol hasn't had a week to herself in years. And the idea of seeing her fantasy of words come to life makes the offers in her inbox more of a reality.

And the first one that comes across is a message from a man who doesn't lead with smutty words.

It's a simple message that peaks her interest.

"Interesting fantasy. Would you like me to arrange it for you?"

---

## Anna is Satisfied

She wakes in her dorm feeling her wants touched, but not strangled like she wants.

She turns over to feel the warmth of Kitty by her side. Her firm breasts hold the tales of her bites and licks from the night before. There's a smell of alcohol from her breath from the party they went to. And then the ringing in her ears from the hoots and hollering from the men as she made out with Kitty at the party.

Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers
12