The Idea of Her Own Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking about it makes her more horny all over again.

She starts to massage and kiss Kitties body awake. Her hand snakes down and starts to slowly caress the outside of her labia. Kitty starts to moan and shift. Her hands instinctively go around Anna and pull her close. The warmth makes her body feel like being bathed in sun.

"We haven't got through the rest of the story," Kitty moans out. "I want you to read it as you finger me."

Anna chuckles at her attempt to turn Kitty on when they returned last night. She was a little too drunk as she read parts from "A Vacation of Slavery." She brings it up on her phone as Kitty juts her hips out and spreads her legs under the sheets, cozying up to her and ready to cum first thing in the morning.

Anna pages over to where they left off but gets distracted by the forums. She made a meta tag to get an alert any time the story was mentioned. Both her and Kitty had become obsessed with it all week, and she could never get enough of people just even commenting or talking about it.

But this notification was different.

"Listen to this first," says Anna.

What Anna reads next makes Kitty turn over and get up on an elbow. As more details come out, her mouth drops more in awe.

When Anna finishes, she looks at Kitty. She's already fingering herself, giving that hungry and devious look when she wants to watch documentaries on dark topics.

"I want to do this," she says.

"I do too," says Anna.

She opens up a direct message and sends it to a man called...

The Dark Mediator.

12