The Ideal Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I included my address at the bottom and tacked it on the door where Rachel's note had been. Could it have been I had touched her life and she couldn't bear the thought of having to say goodbye to me or I was just being full of myself for thinking that? I briefly thought about driving around the local beaches looking for her, but I dismissed the thought just as quickly. The realization was hitting hard that if she wanted to see me, she wouldn't have left the motel.

I left that afternoon also. On the drive home, I sat in the back and composed my first letter to Rachel. By the time we had arrived home, I had two 5-page letters. I would send one or two more a week for the next couple of months, my heart denying what my head was telling me. No letter was ever returned to sender, but no letter was ever sent to me either. Rachel Greer was not going to be a part of my life. That is, not until her death.

Ben and I sat in a spacious den, gobbling down the sandwiches that Mrs. Borman had prepared for us. As sweet and kind as she appeared, I had the feeling that maybe some of it was an act. She had known Rachel since she was a girl and my gut told me she was trying to protect her, or at least her image. I felt some pangs to do the same thing myself. After Ben finished off this third sandwich, he got up and selected a tape for us to view.

"Eenie meanie mynie mo. R, M, WW, MR, 4/16/98. All right Case, here we go."

"Make sure you keep the sound down. Even though the door is closed, I don't want Borman hearing any of this."

"You got it!" Ben said as the first videotape slid through the open mouth of the VCR. The action in the hidden room was already in full motion as the tape began to play on the 46" TV. A blonde woman was on all fours on the bed, her wrists and ankles tied to the posts of the bed. A man wearing a black leather hood was penetrating her from behind. Within seconds, another woman's voice could be heard off-camera, and for the most part she remained off-camera. Occasionally her right arm flashed in and out of camera range, a cat-o-nine tails brandishing its mark on the man's behind.

"I said fuck her harder, you pig."

"Yes, Mistress," replied the man and he began to thrust harder into the blonde's opening. She began to moan and cries of "Yes, yes!" followed. Her words burned inside my brain. I knew it was her all along, but to hear Rachel's cries of ecstasy were almost unbearable. I tried to get past the surprising hurt that I felt, and instead tried to use my thought processes to understand what I was seeing. It was very obvious Rachel was a willing participant in this act and was enjoying every minute of it.

"YOU. Stop playing with yourself and get over here and feed that cock to her," the other woman's voice commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," came the reply and another leather-hooded man appeared out of the corner of the screen. He was fully erect and his member was huge. Rachel obligingly opened her mouth and inch after inch of the large cock disappeared inside of her. Rachel's moaning increased as she was plied from both ends. It was at this point that I realized Ben and I were both completely silent. His eyes were riveted on the screen, and he appeared to be enjoying what he was seeing. Under normal circumstances I could have taken or left this type of porn, but I felt myself feeling repulsed by what I was witnessing.

I tried to reason it out in my mind. How could she be getting to me after all these years? She was dead for God's sake. What could you be thinking? Yet I still felt a knot in my stomach that reached right up into my throat.

"That's it, keep at it. I want to see you two worms cover her body with your cum." Both men gave their usual "Yes, Mistress" replies and continued thrusting away. "Mr. Big" started rapidly fucking Rachel's mouth. At the same time, he reached down and pulled on the chain that was clipped to both of Rachel's nipples. She reacted with both pleasure and pain. The Mistress immediately chastised him for taking his own initiative and smacked him in the chest with a riding crop. He winced in pain and within seconds a large red mark appeared where the crop had struck him.

At the Mistress' command, the first male began spanking Rachel's ass, alternating between each cheek. I felt myself cringe each time he struck her flesh. Each cheek was pink at first and then began to get redder. As with the other actions, Rachel did not appear to be complaining in the least. The large cock that she continued to devour muffled her words and moans. Finally the first male removed his cock from Rachel and began unloading several shots of cum all over her back and ass. That set off the second masked man who covered her face with a huge ejaculation. Fluid glanced off of her cheekbones and ran down her face like teardrops. It was then that the second woman appeared in view of the camera for the first time.

She could only be seen from the back. She was Caucasian, slightly overweight, and had brown hair that hung a little below her shoulder. She also had some small tattoo on her right buttocks. From the little I saw of her, I guessed she was in her early to mid-forties. She bent down and appeared to be cleaning Rachel's face off with her tongue. Her body obscured the camera so it was difficult to see exactly what was going on. Seconds later the picture turned to snow, marking the end of the tape.

"I need a cigarette, bad!" Ben blurted out.

"You don't smoke, Ben," I said my eyes staring at the static on the television set.

"I suddenly feel the need to."

I rose up from the couch and said, "I'll be back in a few minutes, I need to get some air. Stay here and start making some notes on what we saw. You can start by pointing out the fact that not everyone may have known they were on tape. Based on the angle of the picture, the camera capturing the action was either mounted on the upper part of the wall or ceiling, or there's a camera hidden in there. My guess is the latter."

With that I bolted out of the room and almost broke into a trot as I headed outside. As soon as my feet hit the concrete, I threw up the contents of the food I had just eaten. Leaning on a marble pillar for support, I sank down to my knees. As I tried to regain my composure, I started to feel as if I know longer wanted to be on this case. I know longer wanted Rachel Greer in my mind. I sat on the stoop for an unknown amount of time as I watched the moonlight dance on the fountain that stood in the center of the driveway. Ben finally came looking for me and I followed him inside.

After cleaning up in one of the many bathrooms, I returned to the den and started going over things with my partner. We watched several more videotapes, which varied in positions and instruments, but they were pretty much the same. Rachel was acting out what appeared to be several sexual fantasies or role-playing, or whatever, with several different men. I found that particularly disturbing as well. Only one thing was consistent throughout the tapes we viewed. The "Mistress" never faced the camera. That led me to believe that besides Rachel, she may have been the only one who knew that the camera was there and for whatever reason, did not want her face to appear on the tapes.

Ben and I also went back to the room and found a small spy camera imbedded high atop the wall, near the ceiling. Further inspection of the room, turned up hidden microphones built into the bed, the wall, and in some of the instruments of pleasure or torture, depending on your viewpoint.

We had arrived early in the morning and it was now the next morning. Mrs. Borman had long since gone to bed and the clock in the den chimed that it was 2 AM. We decided it was time to call it a night. We collected up every single tape and dumped them in the trunk of Ben's car. We still had endless hours to view. Despite my own personal reservations, I knew I had to watch them to try to find answers. It was clear we needed to identify the mystery woman and somehow, try to find out who some of these submissive men were. But, all of that had to wait. Now was the time for sleep.

I got home and crawled into bed next to Jaynie, who appeared to be dreaming. As I closed my eyes, I prayed that I dreamt of nothing that evening.

As my eyes opened in the morning, I found Jaynie staring at me, a smile on her face. No matter what was going in my life, one smile or a kind word from my wife could lift me from the deepest hole. It had always been that way throughout our relationship. For several years, no one had emotionally touched me the way Rachel Greer had in just a short span of time. That is until I got to know Jaynie.

We had met when I was walking a beat in the business district of the city. Jaynie was working in a boutique and was often outside setting up displays. One day as I was walking along, I heard a woman yelling over and over again, "Stop him". I ran up to the storefront and Jaynie starting explaining what had happened. I was so mesmerized by her smile and her green eyes, mixed with flecks of hazel that I barely caught on to what she was telling me. I never caught the perp, but I caught my wife.

After our initial meeting, I made sure to make a daily stop at the shop she worked in. It took about a week before I finally got up the nerve to ask her out. We went rollerblading and got hot dogs from a street vendor. It was the best time I had experienced in ages. Before long, we were seeing each other practically every evening. We would have long talks and when the weather was warm, we would make love on the terrace of her apartment building.

Jaynie found a way into my brain and soul that no one else ever had. Not even Rachel Greer. She made me care again about the things that were important in life. Jaynie Sloan took me out of the darkness I had been in. I was able to hide my depressed feelings from others, but Jaynie immediately saw through me. She could turn just about any negative into a positive, and she had a knack for knowing just when you needed some extra TLC.

"Good morning sleepyhead. I never even heard you come in last night."

"Yeah, Ben and I didn't wrap things up until almost 3:00. You were sleeping soundly, so I didn't want to wake you. What time is it?"

"Almost noon."

"Crap!" I said as I tried rubbing the sand from eyes and made a mental note to myself not to say that in front of Sam.

"Don't worry about it. Ben called a short time ago. He spoke to Warren and explained why you guys would be getting in late today. Warren had no problem with it." Jaynie always referred to Captain Kendrick by his first name, even to his face, and he ate it up. He absolutely adored Jaynie, which helped me out at times.

"Hmm, what have we got here" Jaynie said as grabbed my morning hard-on through my boxers.

"That would be my fishing pole, Misses," I said with my worst Dickensian accent.

"What are you fishing for, wide mouth bass?" We both started laughing hysterically. It was a wonderful stress reliever and I could not stop laughing and the more I laughed the more Jaynie did. Her eyes absolutely sparkled when she laughed. It was one of the first things I noticed when I was falling in love with her.

"Sam is at school and Terry is at pre-school and I have a man in my bed with an enormous erection. What is a girl to do?"

"Would that man be me?"

"You judge for yourself." Jaynie pressed her lips to mine and we began kissing deeply, in spite of my morning breath. Her hands ran over my bare chest, her fingers intertwining with the hair. As our tongues probed each other's mouths, she tweaked and rubbed my nipples. My left hand ran up and down her spine and settled on her lower back. She broke from our kiss and began kissing the underside of my chin and neck. Her tongue made small circles on my throat as her right hand ran up and down my stomach and chest. I was at once both relaxed and excited as she made circles on my nipples with her tongue and gently bit them.

She kissed her way down my stomach and reached both hands into the sides of my boxers and slid them down to my knees. My erection rested on my stomach, and rubbed against the fabric of her top. It twitched in response to the sensation. She kissed the insides of my thighs and with her back to me, began tonguing the underside of my balls. She moved her head around and grabbed my shaft tightly, holding it upright. Her squeeze produced several droplets of milky precum on the head. She then grabbed the head with her opposite hand, and using her thumb, began rubbing the precum into the tightened skin. Her tongue followed and began licking around the edge. More precum followed and this time she spread it around the head with her tongue until the top of my cock was glistening.

"Your cock feels so good," she said as I moaned. Jaynie began rubbing the head, shaft, and balls on her face, at times gently nibbling on each section with her teeth. I could feel my body parts start to tense up as I got closer to an orgasm. Jaynie took my cock in her mouth and began sucking slowly, teasing my erection. She removed her jeans and panties while doing this, then temporarily let my cock drop from her mouth to remove her T-shirt and bra. She grabbed my cock tightly in her hands and rubbed the head on her hardened nipples. She flicked her tongue at the precum that had settled on one of her nipples and then quickly gobbled my cock back up in her mouth and drove it deep into her throat.

By now my cock was soaking wet, but my urgency to cum had backed off a little during Jaynie's striptease. I watched as my beautiful, loving wife, smiled as she mounted my cock, her body straddling mine. She squeezed her large breasts as she rode me. She always had gorgeous tits, but since the kids were born they had grown to a double D. My hands held her hips as she raised up and down, her pussy devoured my shaft with each lunge. She became wetter and wetter with each plunge down on my cock, and I could feel her juices trickle onto my balls. She came often and hard before she dismounted from my cock, turned around, and re-inserting my member inside of her. I ran my hands up and down her back until she leaned back towards me. My hands immediately grasped her breasts and I began rolling her nipples between my fingers. She began riding me harder and harder as she felt my cock begin to bulge, the walls of her pussy urging my cock to feed it.

Moments later I let out a loud groan of pleasure and unleashed a large quantity of cum. My cock continued to twitch slightly as Jaynie ran her hand over my balls, luring the last drops of semen out of me. Though I had climaxed, Jaynie continued riding me until she drove herself to one final bed shaking orgasm.

"That, uh, felt pretty good," I said with mock seriousness.

"Ha! Watch it or I'll make you satisfy me again," Jaynie retorted.

"Oh no, not that, anything but that." We laughed in unison and the kissed and hugged and caressed one another. I could hold Jaynie for hours after making love. Unfortunately this would not be one of those times.

"I hate to pleasure and run, but I better get going hon'."

"At least you didn't eat and run."

"Very clever. I'm going to go grab a shower and head over to Ben's. We'll be working from there.

"You sure you're not just going to sit around watching football."

"I wish it were football we were watching. It's related to the Greer case."

"Okay. While you shower, I'll throw some breakfast together for you." Jaynie slipped on her robe and went downstairs to the kitchen. I watched her walk away and I thought about telling her about my time with Rachel Greer. I thought about ripping up that picture in the attic. I thought about destroying those videotapes. I thought, this is my last case.

A couple of more days went by of us pouring over videotapes, questioning possible witnesses, speaking with Rachel's friends, relatives, and employees. Nothing out of the ordinary had turned up and we still did not have a suspect. Anyone in big business can make a number of enemies and Rachel Greer was no different. No one we encountered, however, had any clear motivation to do her harm.

The Mayor's and Commissioner's offices had begun to exert pressure to get something done, due to fabricated leads that were leaked to the press. The coroner's report was finalized, but there was nothing new that we learned from it, other than there were cotton fibers under Rachel's fingernails. Perhaps she had grabbed on to the shirt or sweater of her attacker. It appeared she had been caught by surprise and that her life had been extinguished quickly.

Ben and I continued to follow several avenues to discover the truth. I was always told growing up that you had to persevere to get what you wanted. That nothing would just fall in your lap. I've learned over the years that it is not necessarily the case. And, this case would be no different. Before I could look at more tapes with Ben, Captain Kendrick wanted to see me. I knocked on the door to Kendricks' office and he waved me in.

"What's cookin', Warren?"

"I should be asking you that question. What's going on with the investigation?"

"So far not much has turned up. I..."

"That's not what I mean" Warren interrupted as he closed his door. "This case seems to be getting to you. I saw you get in Ben's face at the murder scene. I've seen how irritable you've been. He tells me you tossed your cookies over at Greer's house. Before you go getting mad at him for telling me that, just remember he idolizes you. Not to swell your head, but it's true. From the moment I paired him up with you, he's been following you around like your shadow. So again I ask, what's going on with this case?"

I took a long pause and decided that if I wasn't going to tell Jaynie right away, I still needed to tell someone. "I knew her."

"Knew who?"

"Greer. I knew her."

"We all know her, Casey!" Kendricks grumbled back at me. "Get to the point."

"I didn't say I knew of her. I said I knew her." A wrinkle appeared across Kendricks' brow and he asked me to continue. "It was about 20 years ago. We met up on spring break in Florida, hit it off, had sex, and that was that."

"If that was that, why is this getting to you?"

"Just old memories resurrected."

"Casey, I've practically known you since you were a kid. It was an honor working for your Dad and it's been an honor having you work for me. With all that in mind, cut the bullshit and tell me the truth. And, before you answer, keep in mind that I saw the mementos on Greer's desk with your name on it. Of course, I didn't know it was referring to you at the time."

I paused for what seemed like hours before answering. "I was in love with her. I know it sounds crazy from just a couple of days together, but they were intense days. Problem was though, I saw what I wanted to see. I thought she was my ideal woman. Loved baseball, we could talk and talk, and the sex, well...the thing is though she blew me off. One moment she's telling me how special I am and the next thing I know she's gone. Never heard from her again. It was no surprise when I saw her having success in business. It was obvious that would happen. I was tempted over the years to try to contact her, but I didn't want my illusion ruined. That's become a moot point now. Besides her being dead, I am starting to find out that her reality was far different from what I pictured."

"Does Jaynie know about this?" The expression on my face answered the question. "If it were me I would tell her. Maybe save some of the details, no need in hurting her, but if you can't talk to your wife about this who can you talk to?"

"You always did like her best."

"That's because she never gets her head up her ass unlike some people I know." I knew that Kendricks was half-serious and I knew he was right. It would have to wait, though. For now, I needed to find Rachel Greer's killer and bring him or her to justice. Just then the phone rang in Kendricks' office.