The Ideal Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers

A short pause followed and then her words chilled me to the bone. "But, then she stopped breathing. I loved her, I couldn't hurt her." Michelle looked down at her hands as if she was seeing them for the first time. Suddenly, she bolted from the bed and ran out of the room. When she returned, she had my gun in her hand, her arm resting at her side.

"It's your fault, all of you" she screamed. "If it wasn't for you, she would be with me. She'd still be alive. You killed her." With that I heard the safety click off. All I could think of was Jaynie and the boys. How could I have let them down like this? Jaynie needed me and I needed her. How would Sam and Terry grow up without a father? Rachel Greer was the furthest thing from my mind at that moment. Before I could appeal to her, Michelle raised the gun up and aimed it at my head. "It's time for you and the rest of your kind to die." I began to cringe as Michelle waited and waited. Finally she looked me straight in the eye and in a calm tone said "Bastard." I closed my eyes as a gunshot rang out.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Michelle standing in front of the bed, her eyes open wide, like a deer caught in the headlights. Blood flowed from her chest and ran down her body. She turned her head and stared blankly at me before slumping over onto the edge of the bed. It was then that I saw Ben standing across the room, his weapon still targeted at Michelle. My head eased back on to the bed and tears began to well up in my eyes. Ben approached the bed, his gun still in position as he checked Michelle's vitals. She was long gone. Ben had his own issues to deal with now. He had never killed anyone before. The fact that the person, guilty or not, was a woman didn't help matters. He didn't let it show though as he holstered his weapon.

"Case, you all right?"

"Yeah". It was the only word I could muster at that moment as I tasted the salt of my tears on my lips.

"Casey", Ben paused as he began to undo the restraints from my arms and legs. "Mrs. Borman is dead. She saw you being brought in by Michelle and a man. She came up here and saw the two of them tying you up. She went back downstairs and called me from the kitchen. That's where I found her. She was lying face down on the floor with a knife sticking out of her back. Either Michelle or the guy must have overheard her." Sirens could be heard in the background. "I guess will find out more about that soon enough."

Suddenly, I felt a tremendous loss in the death of Theresa Borman. She may have been the only link to my daughter, if in fact she existed. Plus she was an innocent. Sure she may have hidden some things about Rachel from us, but it was out of devotion and more importantly love. I returned my focus to Ben.

"The guy's name is Jimmy. He worked as a doorman at the building where Rachel and Michelle both lived. He was on duty when I got over there. It was mere coincidence that it turned out I saw Michelle enter the building and she lived there as well. He must have warned her that I was on my way up. He's also one of the co-stars of many of the videos."

Ben released me from my shackles. "All right, I'll get an APB out on him. You best get dressed. This is going to be a long night."

As I dressed and heard people start milling about the house, the decision became finalized in my mind. Rachel, Michelle, Mrs. Borman, and the many that had come before them. I was tired of the blood, the crime scenes, and death. It was time to start focusing on living. I sat down with my fellow officers and repeated my story time and time again. I'd been through things like this before, never this personal, and they never got any easier.

After two-and-one-half hours, Kendrick stuck me in the back of a patrol car for a ride home. Jaynie was there waiting when I got home. At some point during the evening, Ben called and briefly explained what had happened. My wife's eyes were red and puffy from crying. I put my arms around her and held her as tight as I ever had. We sat in the kitchen and I explained about Rachel Greer. It was then that my wife surprised me with her knowledge of Rachel.

"Casey, I knew about the picture."

"You knew? How come you never said anything?"

"Because, I knew when the time was right, you would tell me who she was. And now you have."

"I have never loved anyone like I love you."

She smiled and said "I know. You are the only man for me."

"I'm done Jaynie. I was this close to it before this all happened, but this clinched it. When I go in tomorrow, I'm turning in my badge and gun."

"Are you sure it's what you want?"

"I've never been surer."

"Then it's what I want too. Now I think you need a hot shower and I know you need some company while you are in there." We smiled simultaneously and I grabbed my wife by the hand and slowly headed up the stairs to the bathroom. The steaming hot water ran down over my head and neck, easing the pain from where Michelle had hit me with what turned out to be a flashlight. When I finished rinsing the soap off of my body, Jaynie entered the shower. She had checked on the boys to make sure they were sleeping. "Mmm, a clean man. I like it."

We both laughed and then I took her face in my hands and drew her lips close to mine. We kissed passionately, our tongues intertwined, as the water flowed down our bodies. I kissed the underside of her neck and cupped her breasts in my hands. I alternately sucked one nipple in my mouth and then the other. Her nipples stiffened as my tongue made circles around the areolas and my lips stretched them to their max. Jaynie arched her back and began rubbing between her legs. My tongue traced a line down her stomach and I fell to my knees. I spread her legs slightly apart and she sighed and smiled. My tongue traced the outline of her lips as my finger began searching for her clit. Soon it was hard and moving under the pressure of my finger. My tongue slid inside her opening and I could taste and feel how wet she was. She placed her right leg over my shoulder as my tongue penetrated deeper.

"Oh yes Casey, oh baby," she cooed. I kept the pressure up with my fingers and tongue until her body clenched and she let out a loud moan. Jaynie repeated this action several times and my fingers and tongue became coated with her slick juices.

I rose from knees and we kissed again. For a few minutes, Jaynie rested the top of her forehead on my chest as she caught her wind. When her body began to relax she slithered down my body and kissed the tip of my erection. She took the head in her mouth and began tonguing and teasing it. Her hand rubbed the underside of my balls and I had to latch onto the grab bar with my hand to keep my balance. The pain in my head and mind was quickly being replaced by the sheer joy of the love I felt from my wife. Not because she was orally pleasing me, but because she truly loved me.

Once my cock was good and wet, Jaynie leaned back against the shower wall and motioned me towards her. She put her arms around my shoulders and pulled up, lifting herself up off the shower floor and wrapping her legs around me. I reached down and inserted my cock inside of her. Her pussy was tight, warm, and moist. We kissed again and again as I eased her up and down my shaft. The head of my cock pressed at the back of her slit. She bit my shoulder as a particularly strong orgasm overcame her. We melted into one as both of us came, my cock twitching repeatedly as my sperm shot inside of Jaynie. I held her, leaning against the wall, her head on my shoulder, for what seemed like hours. It was a moment I didn't want to let go of any time soon. As I stood there the obvious washed over me like a cool breeze. I had always been with my ideal woman. She was ideal because of what she meant to me, what she stood for, who she was. Not who I thought she was, but who she really was. I wouldn't have it any other way.

EPILOGUE

Just as I had told Jaynie, the very next morning I resigned from the force. Jimmy Waletski was found hiding out in Michelle's apartment. He really was a moron. His trial came and went quickly and he won't be seeing the light day any time soon, if ever. Michelle was buried in a small non-descript plot. If your religious convictions are strong, then you believe that Rachel and Michelle will never see each other again.

As for me, I began writing and am currently working on a fictionalized version of the Greer case. The photo of Rachel and me is long gone, out with the trash one night. I said I would concentrate on life and that is what I am doing. Karina Isabelle Reynolds was born about nine months after Jaynie and I had that shower together. I now look back on that day of Michelle's confession and death as one of the beginning of life, not the end. And I am looking for the daughter that I fathered with Rachel, if in fact she even exists. Rachel's family is gone, but there must be someone out there with answers. Hopefully, someone reading this will provide them. I look forward to the day that it happens.

jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers