All Comments on 'The Ides of March'

by pietro108

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes! Finally someone goes after the enablers!

ZK

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

5 stars - I actually enjoyed the part where he confronted his ex-wife - she deserved to be called a lying, cheating, skanky, SLUT. The unfortunate skin rashes and potential STD's given to all the enablers/employees was priceless - no violence just PAYBACK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was glad the divorce had deceit and infidelity hidden within. Contrary to some of the comments concerning the revenge, Bill finding out about her affair and confronting her,gave him a valid reason for a divorce. SILLY people destroy marriages and encourage infidelity by deceiving wives/women into believing they've missed something sexually by being married. There is always an attractive mandog in the office preying on married women. The revenge was good because it followed the curse he put on everyone. Lack of integrity in a work place causes lots of problems especially from the top down. Bad leaders create bad workers. Something should have been said to Alan. and Rochelle separately or together. Bill should have tipped to check out the bar they frequented.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

Great story, really enjoyed it. Well written and paced. Original and creative. The payback was a little unrealistic bit still satisfying. 5 stars

TracklTracklover 1 year ago

Good one, but I dont think all the yelling was a good idea, lucky him guards liked him, otherwise his ass could've been busted as to numerous witnesses of his bad intentions towards company.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

To say this guy is a pathetic cuck was only exacerbated by his infantile revenge. I curse you....really 🤬 that's just embarrassing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job! *****

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

Loved it.

Needed a conversation between the MC and the bitch after a year

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars and from the size of the overall rating many others agree with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would of been much nicer if it was longer and detailed the events from the coworkers point of view (just revenge wise). The despair, the suffering, it would be glorious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 Stars on a good story .. I hope that the cheaters enjoy their new life .. Yes I am a CPA but we have a Morality code in effect . I have had to tell wives that their husbands were cheating . Also husbands that their wives were Cheating . I do not tolerate that kind of BS

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Great imagination with the revenge but I'm not sure that dried poison ivy would have the same effect as the oily fresh stuff.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 1 year ago

Hasty and unsatisfactory.

The whole story felt rushed specially at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What did hr he expect? He was gone all but 52 days in the year.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She had already decided to cheat even before he started to travel.

Anyone, in the civilian world, who sacrifices his family for a job is a fool. The family IS the reason for the job. The requires time be there, help, console, do fun things together.

His marriage was torpedoed even before he got promoted.

His wife got what she deserved. She was a slut that married a slut. Guess she got eat the shit she gave her ex.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yeah, ok, but why the sudden STDs?

Norseman123Norseman12311 months ago

Good tale 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thanks for the creative revenge It was the best revenge effort on your part that I've read so far.

SkubabillSkubabill7 months ago

Even a great second read. However, I have to ask myself what self-respecting accountant would work for a company called Ace Accounting?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

Epilogue felt brief but overall enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really nice one, enjoyed it a lot.

bobareenobobareeno7 months ago

Reread this and took it from a 4 to a 5. Well done.

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

This one I really liked. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pretty enjoyable. Could have dragged out the epilogue a bit with more detailed information. All in all, pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good story, pietro, thanks for sharing it. That was definitely a full blown BTB. Or maybe I should say BTB&B. For what it’s worth I think your story is grossly underrated.

5 stars, for sure.

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

THUS ALWAYS TO CHEATERS!....CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Darkness86Darkness864 months ago

Great story although at the end you should've had Bill tell them who he was

Diecast1Diecast13 months ago

Great story. Love it. AAAAAA+++++

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

3 stars for a very average BTB

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Get real. No hot woman sits around moaning about her life after divorce for very long. There are too many desperate naive men out there who would crawl naked over a mile of glass just to kiss her feet. Rochelle probably had dates lined up after she and Alan parted ways. Now when she gains 30 pounds and slips over the 50 mark, she might have a little more trouble finding a man, but that's not a given if she has even the slightest of good looks still going on.

MightyheartMightyheart9 days ago

Awesome BTB.

I would have loved to read about a last conversation between the divorced spouses.

Still 5/5

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpietro108@pietro108
Dutch immigrant to Australia at age 6. Arrived with no English language. Catholic schooling. University to study teaching. Teacher for 42 years. Retired. Married since 1979.