All Comments on 'The Idiot, the Farmer and Me Ch. 01'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
The_PedantThe_Pedantalmost 4 years ago
Get ahter my pub!

You are an EastEnders scriptwriter and I claim my £5 😁😁😁

I look forward to reading the next episode.!

AndrogynousotherAndrogynousotheralmost 4 years agoAuthor

Damn, you saw 'strate 'frew me cunnin' disguise The_Pedant, in't got no fivers tho...

WexenWexenalmost 4 years ago

Strewff. Theres some plonker from 'arrow trying to write an EastEnders script.

'Tween you and me Dave I reckon I'll wait until the stories finished before I rate it.

Mind you that Andro geezer hid this one away.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 4 years ago
Great start

Full of East-End-ern promise. Cushty, my son. Can’t wait for part 2.

tvlg71343tvlg71343almost 4 years ago

Would like to see that series as a movie ... Let Guy Ritchie make a follow up of SNATCH ... Somehow the characters reminded me so much of that movie.

Really loved that whole series. Thanks for writing, was a lot of fun reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love your work and just discovered this new story. Up to your usual high standard and with some great humour thrown in. Thank you.

James_DuncanJames_Duncan10 months ago

Just a point of note, in the 1980's, The Arborfield Army apprentices college was for the REME (Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers), whereas the Royal Engineers apprentices college was at Chepstow, partially under the Severn Bridge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...