All Comments on 'The Idiot, the Farmer and Me Ch. 03'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Connar1Connar1almost 4 years ago

Loved this new story, with more of your great characters as delightful as ever with three baddies for us to dislike!

A 'blinder' as Del-Boy would have it, 5 stars again.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 4 years ago
Good one

Excellent story of contrasts and terrific characters. Loved it.

The_PedantThe_Pedantalmost 4 years ago
Bonzer!

A good story, well written and with a great cast of characters.

moorejomoorejoalmost 4 years ago
Beauty!

I really enjoyed this story, it had everything, a good love story, lots of fun conflict, and lots of humor. I found myself chuckling out loud through many parts of this story, a good indication of how funny and surprising the story was. You did a really good job with the character development, including the sister, daughter and especially The Idiot Ex.

I look forward to your next story.

cliqueggecliqueggealmost 4 years ago
Good story

Always enjoy your writing

Thank you

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

All's well that ends well and the idiots get their just rewards!

5

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 4 years ago
That was great

Thank you so much. Stay safe.

rockthedogrockthedogover 3 years ago

Thanks much! Enjoyed the story, especially the three idiots. Looking forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a good story and quite well told. The Americanisms you keep chucking in are very distracting!

DistantConstellationDistantConstellationover 2 years ago

I think that if you took this story to a Romance publisher of the somewhat steamier sort, it would find its way onto the shelves of every supermarket in the English-speaking world, with a cover picture of a rather buff tall Englishman, slightly sweaty, buttons undone halfway down his front, sleeves rolled up, doing - something strong - for or with the lovely lady.

And all the men who love ladies who eat bacon sandwiches, dream in the mornings, and bring competence and practical order to the world, would smile understandingly at it on their beloved's nightstand, and then secretly read it for the voice you bring, and to revel in and learn more about the powerful and beloved people such women are.

Happy new year to you and all.

Dubby49Dubby49over 2 years ago

Enjoyed it. Funny as hell.

Mex9366Mex9366almost 2 years ago

This is without a doubt the best story in the humor category. One on the best on this sight. Shack stories with Needles and Delaney comes close to bringing a smile to my face as often. Love your writing thank you for having them available.

texlootexlooover 1 year ago

Simply superb.

James_DuncanJames_Duncan10 months ago

Excellent and rather funny too.

LeFrog08LeFrog087 months ago

Thanks, the whole series made me laugh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES