All Comments on 'The Immigrant Pt. 01'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Sorry mate, don’t like this one at all.

Scores 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally a decent story worth reading instead of the pathetic crap most write on here any more. Fake but conceivable at least!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was great. I loved the development between Mom and Son. The twist and the end was an unexpected surprise. I am looking forward to part 2.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Loved it! Who doesn't want to fuck an Angela Jolie look alike, mother or not, that is Hot. Knocking her up, and continuing too fuck her is over the top. Five stars, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really like the story. Just the right length, hot sex. If there’s a second part, I can’t wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story when is part 2 coming i can't wait

goodshoes2goodshoes210 months ago

OK---It is now July 2023. When is part 2 (or more?) coming? Really liked first part. Interesting. Realize life gets in the way of your writing time but dying for more. Please keep up your good work.

cursrahcursrah6 months ago

more of this story please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...