The Immigrant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She wishes she looked half as good as you," I replied. She snuggled up closer to me with that.

"Still think this old thing can turn some heads?" Mom asked, indicating toward her body, and giving me a clear view of her cleavage.

"You should hear what some of my friends say when they see you," I replied with honestly.

"Oh, really?" Mom said, shifting up a bit from me. "What do they say?"

"Let's just say it's fairly graphic," I said, a bit embarrassed about how free my friends had been with their thoughts in the past pertaining to my mother.

"Oh, come on," Mom said, "I won't tell..."

"Well, uh..." I said, bringing the thoughts back up to the surface again. "Some have said how'd they'd like to suck on your...". My throat caught, trying to get the word "breast" out.

"My tits?" Mom replied, causing me to cough a bit, making Mom giggle.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"Hmmm, what else?"

"Uh, some said they'd like to bend you over and uh...lick your..."

"Cunt?"

"Jesus, Mom!" I said, using a word I'd always thought was completely verboten with women.

"What? You're all grown up now."

"But I thought women hated that word."

"Some do," Mom admitted, "others like it. I always preferred cunt to vagina or pussy."

I was certainly getting a new look at Mom with all this. Sure, I knew she was a sexual being, but using language like that was really weird.

And really hot!

"So, your friends wanna lick my cunt, huh?" Mom said snuggling back up to me. "What about you, Lucky?"

"Huh?"

"Have you thought of those things with me?" Mom asked, not looking at me, just drawing little circles on my chest with her finger.

This was the trap, was my first thought. She wants full evidence to get me in deep trouble with Dad. I took a breath and answered.

"If you weren't my mother..." I said, thinking that was enough to answer her question, but not enough to outright incriminate me.

"What? Just cause I'm your mother means I can't be desired?" Mom shot back with another grin.

"You know how hot you look," I replied, rubbing her arm.

"Doesn't mean I don't like hearing it," Mom said slapping my hand playfully.

The movie was over as Dad came home and Mom got off the couch.

"Hey, guys!" Dad said, cheerfully. "Have a movie night?"

"Yep, just a relaxing evening," Mom said as she got up and kissed her. I noticed that Dad made no mention of Mom's attire.

"So, good news/bad news," Dad said as he took a deep breath. "Good news is I've been asked to speak at an owner's convention."

"That's wonderful, baby!" Mom said with pride.

"Yeah," Dad said with pride.

"Congrats, Dad," I replied, trying to cover up in some way for hitting on his wife.

"Bad news is that I'll be gone for a couple days over the weekend," Dad said.

I swallowed hard at that. Dad out of town and me with Mom alone.

"That's ok, honey," Mom said reassuringly to him. "I'm sure Lucky won't mind helping me around here."

"Uh..." I said in confusion as Mom winked at me, "won't you need me to look over the restaurant?"

"No, no, everything's in hand there," Dad said dismissively. "Just help out your mother here while I'm gone. Gotta be the man of the house for me," Dad said putting an arm on my shoulder.

"Ok, Dad," I said warily as he slapped me on the back.

"Luck, you've really been stepping up for me lately and I appreciate it. Helping with the restaurant, keeping on your studies, and especially helping your mother. You've seen more confident lately too. Glad to see it."

"Thanks, Dad," I said, trying to make this conversation less awkward, at least on my end. Mom looked at us and smiled, shooting a little wink at me. It made me sweat and semi-hard at the same time.

Friday eventually came and Dad was off that morning. He stopped me before I went to school, reminding me that he wouldn't be home until Tuesday and that he'd appreciate me staying near the house for the weekend. I told him I would and he gave me an atta boy as I left.

I tried to concentrate in class, I really did. Tried to think of chemistry, calculus, and literature, while keeping my mind off the fact that it was going to be just my mother and me.

While I was still worried a bit that this was all a big trap, I was more worried that it wasn't. I started to really consider the possibility that Mom really was putting the moves on me. While this would cap my greatest desire in life, it was still dauting.

I pondered all the way home whether or not this was all in my head, whether it was just for Mom to get a bit of a rise out of me. Harmless fun and flirting to make her feel young again. Or was this really what it looked like.

My heart was beating really fast in my chest as I opened my front door. I heard light music through the house as I entered and set my bag down. It was light with a twinge of romantic tones in it. Normally, the house would have some show or something on the TV. Not today.

"There he is!" Mom said from the kitchen, coming toward me. She was wearing an apron, but I could tell whatever was beneath it was showing a good deal of skin. "All ready for a nice, relaxing weekend?"

"Uh, yeah, Mom," I said, bringing her in for a side hug and kissing her on the cheek. She kept her arms wrapped around me as I stood there.

"We're gonna have so much fun..." Mom said with a wink. "Now, you just put your stuff down and relax. Just rest in front of the TV for now. You don't have any homework, do you?" Mom asked, almost worried that I would.

"No," I admitted, "everything that's due, I'm caught up on."

"Oh, such an overachiever..." Mom replied, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Then we have the whole, long, weekend to rest and relax," she said as she headed back toward the kitchen. "And have fun..." she said as she went out of site.

I put the TV on but couldn't tell you what I watched if there was a shotgun to my temple. My whole brain was wrapping around the fact that this was really happening. Mom was seducing me and seemed more than willing to cheat on Dad with me. I remember my heart was pounding in my chest the whole time until dinner, trying to keep my cool and be ready for anything.

It was starting to get dark when Mom said dinner was ready. I turned the TV off and went to the table. Mom already had the place settings at the table, candles lit and serving as the only source of light in the room. I could smell dinner coming from the kitchen and could hear soft romantic music coming from speakers around. I could smell something light and aromatic in the air.

Then Mom came out with perfect roast and a huge smile.

"I think this should do, don't you?" she said with a remarkable smile as she put the roast on the table. "Now just give me a minute," she said turning back to the kitchen, and I'll be right back..." I swore she accentuated her ass, swaying back and forth as she went back to the kitchen.

I was a mess internally. All my dreams were coming true, but fantasy and reality are two very different things. This was real. My mom was really putting the moves on me and seducing me. Dad was gone and she was horny. Made me wonder if Mom was stepping out on him, but then she returned.

"Since its just us, how about a little wine with dinner?" Mom said mischievously, holding the bottle in-between her breasts.

"Are you sure, Mom?" A question I knew I'd probably be asking a few more times tonight.

"Of course, baby," Mom said in a very non-maternal tone, the words dripping with sensuality as she opened the bottle and poured the glasses. She sat down in a way as to emphasize her cleavage, not that she needed help in that department, and raised her glass. "To a night with my special man," she said, clinking the glasses together, and bringing the wine to her lips, her eyes never leaving their focus on me.

"So," she said in the middle of dinner, "Lucky, I never hear you talking about girls," she said softly. "A handsome young man like you should be dating more."

"I do," I said, semi-defensively. While it was true it had been a month or two, I didn't think my parents noticed. Apparently, I was mistaken.

"The girls at school just not doing it for you?" Mom asked with a smirk. "Hmmm..." she said, taking another sip of wine. "Well, you know, it's also pretty typical that young men your age seek out, how do I say it?" she asked herself, putting a finger to her lips coyly, "more experienced company."

I knew Mom was testing the waters, trying to see if I'd bite, so I decided that turn about was fair game.

"That's interesting," I responded. "Think any of your single friends would be interested?"

I could see a range of emotions playing across Mom's face when I said it. She seemed all at once proud of my confidence, like Dad had been but for far different reasons, but also slightly hurt. At the very least, I'd finally put her on the defensive for a change.

"Oh?" Mom said subtly, with a hint of a grin. "Going to try and seduce my friends, are you?" Mom asked, leaning closer to me. "Hmmm, seems such a shame..." Mom smiled devilishly at me as she said it.

"Well, where else am I going to find a hot, willing, beautiful older woman...?"

Two could play this game.

"I'll have to think on that..." Mom said schemingly as she continued to eat dinner. "You should eat up, darling. Energy is important."

I wondered what kind of energy I would need for later.

We finished dinner and I cleared off the dinner mess and dishes. Mom just watched and smiled at me as I did my normal chores. When all the dishes were in the washer and the leftovers stored, I turned to find that Mom was no longer at the table, but now on the couch.

"Would you like to watch a movie with me?" Mom asked cheerily.

"Sure," I said, carefully avoiding calling her mom. I figured she didn't need a reminder that it was her son she was flirting with, possibly killing this whole thing.

"Why don't we make ourselves more comfortable and get into our sleepwear?" Mom asked.

Now this in and of itself wasn't that rare, we watched plenty of movies in our pajamas at night. But the sin that was on her lips as she said it was undeniable. I nodded my agreement and we left to go get changed.

I debated my wardrobe choices for a while, settling on flannel bottoms, a tight t-shirt, and no boxers. On the surface, there was nothing strange or provocative about this, but I also knew that beneath the surface led to all my fantasies.

I wasn't overly surprised that I wound up back at the couch first, Mom always taking her time. I got myself a glass of iced tea and a bowl of pretzels to watch the movie with. I sat there for several minutes alone and in silence, thinking about what was to come.

I heard Mom and Dad's bedroom door open and looked as my mother came down the stairs. Now, a normal situation like this would see Mom in a pair of flannel pajamas or an oversized sleep shirt with shorts on.

That's not the sight that greeted me.

My mother came down the stairs in a robe smaller and shorted then I'd ever seen. I didn't know the material of it off hand. It looked about as sheer as it could be without outright revealing anything really. It was cinched so that her cleavage was still visible while keeping her areolas out of sight. She had a big smile on her face as she approached the couch.

"I thought I'd get this out," Mom said as she stood near the couch, close to wear I was sitting. "It was always so cozy; I wonder why I never wear it?" she said as she put a finger to her lips as if she was puzzled.

It was all a lie of course. Even I knew that the thing was brand new. She sauntered over to the couch and sat in the middle, not directly next to me, but not on the other side of the couch either.

"Now..." Mom said as she reached toward my side for the remote, giving me a very un-motherly view of her cleavage before returning, "what to watch...?"

She went through the various streaming options, but in the back of my mind, I had a feeling she knew exactly what she wanted to watch. My eyes opened wide when I saw her select "Original Sin" with Angelina Jolie, who she resembled.

I'd seen a few clips of it over the years (the sex scenes) but never thought my mom would pick it. She hit play without saying a word.

"Kind of a racy movie, huh Mom?" I inquired innocently with a smirk.

"You think so...?" Mom replied in her best attempt at innocence. I rolled my eyes as the movie started playing. I noticed that Mom was getting more and more relaxed as the movie went on, she was now lying on the couch, with her feet in my lap. I instinctively started rubbing her feet.

Now, this was not the first time I'd given my mother a foot massage, being a dutiful son. But this was the first time I'd done it with my mother moaning like she was as I did it. It was dark, but I could swear she was pinching her nipples underneath the robe.

Eventually, Mom settled her head in my lap, making the lame excuse that she wanted to "stretch out". Her head was right up against my package, which was becoming harder and harder to keep soft. She nuzzled into my lap and even through the sleep pants, I could feel her warm breath toward my genitals. I wasn't gonna give in easy, but I knew I'd give in.

Then "the" scene came on. The scene that had served as a masturbation tool many times for me to remember. That seemed to be the moment that Mom wanted to make her move.

"Oooh..." Mom said cooingly. "I think someone likes what he sees," poking my half chub. This was the first time that she'd blatantly made a move on my cock. It definitely flexed a bit from her touch. Instead of calling her out on it, I upped the ante...

"What do you expect?" I replied indignantly. "Angelina Jolie on the screen and her lookalike in my lap?" Mom turned over and looked at me as I said it, with a big shit-eating grin on her face.

"Oh, you think I look that good, huh?" Mom said teasingly.

"Duh..." I replied, getting a chuckle out of her. Then Mom started rubbing on my cock through my sleep pants.

"Seems someone likes me rubbing down here, huh?" Mom said with a cheeky grin.

"Maybe you should get a better look..."

This was it; I was making my move. Everything up to this had been teasing. Mom would either commit, stall, or slap me and throw me out of the house. I was putting all my chips into the middle of the table. I now hoped my nickname was well earned.

Mom didn't hesitate for a second. She immediately pulled my bottoms down enough to expose my crotch and took hold of my half hard cock.

"Oooh..." Mom said as she admired it, "now that is the response I deserve..." as my cock flexed in her hand.

Very slowly and very softly, she began stroking it, her eyes darting in between me and it. The movie was all but forgotten as she continued to fondle me and get my cock fully erect. Something that only took about 30 seconds or so.

"My, Lucky..." Mom said, wrapping her hands around my fully hard tool. "That is certainly proof you like how I look."

I just marveled at my mother while she marveled at my cock. I could still the mischief in her eyes as she lightly stroked it, grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"I wonder how it tastes..." was all she said before she engulfed my cock in her mouth.

Now, I'd love to tell you that she gave me a 20-minute blowjob before I shot my wad, but I thought at the time that I was a god for lasting five minutes. I could see Mom sucking every single drop of my cum down her throat. She then let my cock out of her mouth with a "pop" and smiled up at me.

"Now that was a nice snack..." Mom said as her eyes burned with a clear hunger for more. "Was that your first?"

"Um..." I said, really not knowing how to tell my mother that she'd just given her son her first blowjob. Mom smiled at me with glee, seemingly joyous at the news.

"Oh, goody," Mom said, placing small kisses along my shaft, "then I get to teach you so much..."

Mom got off the couch and turned off the TV, apparently thinking it was no longer necessary. She then stood up in front of me and untied her robe.

"Don't be nervous, Lucky," Mom said, now fully nude in front of me. "I'm gonna take such good care of you and show you everything..."

Mom laid down on the couch and spread her legs. Even my virgin mind knew what she was looking for, as if spreading her vaginal lips with her fingers wasn't enough of a clue. I crawled over and my face was right in front of her cunt.

As always, Mom was giving advice and instructions, telling me exactly how I should go about this and what techniques to use. Then she slapped her kitty a few times and told me to get to work.

The scent was heavenly. It was musky and strong, and I thought I could see heaven in between her folds. I just had one option and dived in.

I won't lie to all of you and say I was instant a God in the art of cunnilingus, but I was at least decent enough to get a reaction from Mom as I licked and nibbled at anything I could think of. If she didn't cum, she certainly made a show of it with her heavy breathing and her cunt dripping.

"Fuck...Lucky..." Mom said as she tried to gather herself. She bolted up and looked at me with desire and purpose as I crammed myself into the corner of the couch. "I want to be clear you, baby," Mom said, as she started to straddle me, my cock against her ass. "I'm going to fuck you, and I want you to cum in me," she said with clear determination. "Don't worry about me or anything else. When you're ready, you blow your load in me, ok baby?" she said while stoking my cheek.

"Su...sure..." was all I was able to get out before Mom grabbed hold of my cock and plunged herself down on it.

"FUCK!" Mom bellowed out when our pubic bones met up as she quickly was resting in my lap. "Oh, my fuck..." Mom said as she seemed to be adjusting to me.

"Are you ok?" I asked with concern. She was still my mom, no matter how much of my dick was inside her.

"Oh, fuck yes, baby!" Mom said with glee, looking down at me. "You feel so good inside me! Now just lay back and I'll do all the work, ok?"

Mom then started slowly riding me, nice and steady. She was moaning loudly as she glided up and down. Her tits were swaying perfectly to the motion and were captivating.

"Uh...Mom?" I asked nervously, trying to figure out how far was too far, even with my cock in her.

"Yes, baby?" Mom said with a smile and not stopping a bit.

"Can I...?" I was nervous to ask, but she must've noticed I was looking at her boobs.

"You can touch them all you want, baby," Mom said with a smile.

"Actually, uh..." I mumbled and Mom smiled even more.

"Oh, you wanna suck on Mommy's tits?" Mom said with glee. "That's a wonderful idea. Suck all you want, honey!"

I latched onto her left breast and played with the nipple with my tongue. Mostly, I was doing anything I could think of that I remembered from porn movies. Mom started moaning louder and stated riding me faster.

My hands instinctively made their way to her ass and I grabbed hold, noting how firm and soft it was all at once. Mom seemed to really like that.

"Just like that, baby! Touch Mommy!" Mom squealed.

For about five minutes, it went on like that until Mom started thrusting down on me harder and seemed like a demon possessed.

"Fuck me! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!!!!!"

Mom's cunt gripped me like a vice as I gritted my teeth to keep from cumming. Mom came back to reality a few seconds later and kept riding.

"Oh, baby, I'm so proud of you for holding your load," Mom said in a mix of pride and pleasure. "I'm gonna ride you real hard now. Just cum whenever you want, ok baby?"

Mom was as good as her word. I didn't think she could move that fast, but her tits were practically a blur as she rode me hard. I probably only lasted two minutes before I grunted and released my sperm for the first time in something not a tissue.