The Immigrant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!!" Mom bellowed as I came, seeming to get off herself as I blew in her. She breathed heavily for a minute before wrapping around me and kissing me deeply.

I couldn't believe that it happened! My Mom fucked me! It actually happened and it was everything I could've hoped for. Mom eventually got off me and stood up.

"Come on, Lucky," Mom said, extending her arm to me, "we have more to do..."

I woke up the next morning in my parent's bed, Mom snuggled up behind me with her breasts digging into my back. Once we'd gotten back to her room, we'd fucked two more times, the last time was me railing her from behind as she begged me to smack her ass and call her a dirty cunt.

It was now, laying in their marital bed with my naked mother behind me, that I felt the full weight of what had happened.

I'd slept with my mother.

My mother cheated on my father with me.

The guilt was creeping up me and making me uncomfortable as Mom apparently felt that I was awake.

"Good morning, baby..." Mom said, planting soft kisses on the back of my neck.

"Go...good morning," I said with a subdued voice. Mom turned me toward her.

"What's wrong, honey?" she said in her typical concerned mom voice, which was really weird when we were naked in the bed together.

"Mom," I said, getting all my confidence as behind me as I could. "I don't regret what happened last night..."

"Oh, me either, baby," Mom said cooingly. "It was magical..."

"But," I said, getting ready, "Dad..."

"Oh, so sweet," Mom said, brushing my cheek. "Don't worry, your father knows everything."

"What?!" I said, getting startled.

"Yes, honey, relax," Mom said, trying to get me to settle down. "He's known all about it and has no problem with it. He trusts you and knows you'd never harm me."

"Wow..." was all I could say as Mom started rubbing her tits into me.

"So..."

After that, the weekend was a non-stop fuck fest! Every room we seemed to christen, stopping only to eat or bathe (which gave no break either). Mom would scream and beg for my cum and I delivered load after load into her hot snatch.

While I was in school the following Tuesday, I got a text from Mom to come straight home as her and Dad wanted to talk to me. I started getting nervous again, having not talked directly to Dad about all this, but Mom sent several kissing and eggplant emoji.

Entering my home, I saw Mom and Dad both sitting on the couch smiling at me. I was still nervous as I laid my backpack down near the door.

"Hey Luck!" Dad said, getting up and wrapping me in a hug.

"Hi...hi, Dad," I said, trying to do anything I could to get the fact that I'd fucked his wife senseless out of my head.

"Come sit down, sweetheart," Mom said, indicating the chair opposite the couch where my parents were sitting. It immediately came to mind that where they were sitting was where Mom took my virginity.

"So, it seems you really took to heart me asking you to look after your mother," Dad said jovially. I just squirmed in my seat.

"Lucky, its ok," Mom said reassuringly, seeing I was uncomfortable. Then again, who wouldn't be?!

"So, you're probably wondering about this, right?" Dad said, probably knowing that I needed an explanation. "Your mother told me that you'd been lightly flirting with her and I saw no harm in it. Who better to teach you about sex? As you well know, you're Mom is very gifted."

"Oh hush," Mom said, lightly slapping his shoulder while kissing his cheek. "But seriously, Lucky," Mom said turning their attention back to me, "everything is fine. Your Dad and I wanted you to learn about sex in a safe space, not in college or at a party. We figured, why not like this?"

"So, what are your feelings, son?" Dad asked me.

I looked back and forth between my parents, searching for words.

"I mean," I said, trying to get my mind clear, "I guess I understand. You know I won't tell anyone what happened. It'll be our secret."

"Son," Mom said, "if we thought you were gonna go brag about fucking your mother," Mom said blatantly, causing my dad to chuckle, "we wouldn't have done it."

"Just tell your friends, if it comes up, that you lost your virginity to a hot, older woman. I mean, it certainly is true!" Dad retorted, copping a feel at Mom in front of me, Mom playfully smacking his hand away.

"O...ok Dad," I said.

"Good," Dad said, getting up from his chair, "now why don't you get your homework done before dinner?"

"Yep, and after dinner," Mom said, going off to the kitchen, "I can have my men as my dessert..."

That night, Mom served me and Dad our dessert in the nude and I learned how to fuck a woman up the ass, with Mom and Dad's instruction. After that, it was a pretty regular fuck fest for a while. Mom and Dad gave up being sneaky around me, Dad taking Mom on the couch a few times in the middle of a game.

A few mornings a week, Mom would wake me with a blowjob and I'd dump a load in her. This was life for a few months till I came home one day to Mom squealing in delight.

"YES! YES! YES!" Mom screamed out. I knew it wasn't from sex, knowing her sounds well by that point. This was excitement.

"Really?!" Dad said equally excited. Frankly, I was just surprised he was home.

"Yes, Adrian. Finally!" Mom said as she rushed into the living room, Dad grabbing her and spinning her around.

"What's going on?" I asked, confused.

"I'm pregnant!" Mom exclaimed.

Suddenly, I felt flush. I thought of all the times I'd cum inside my mother, all the loads I'd dumped into her without thought. Suddenly, I went weak.

"Whoa, easy buddy," Dad said, rushing to my side.

"Are you ok, honey?" Mom asked me once Dad got me to the couch.

"Is...baby...?" were all I could get out as I started hyperventilating. Mom got me a glass of water.

"Honey, breathe," Mom said concerned. "Calm down for a minute, then we'll all talk together."

I took some fairly large gulps from the water, settling my nerves as my parents flanked me on either side of the couch, Dad rubbing my back.

"Feeling better?" Dad asked. All I could do is nod in response as Mom started talking.

"So, yes, I'm pregnant," Mom stated, "and yes, biologically, the child is yours."

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" I just kept repeating. "Dad, I'm so sorry!" I said on the verge of tears. Dad however, showed no sign of anger.

"Lucky, its ok," Dad said reassuringly. "You did absolutely nothing wrong."

"You see, Lucky," Mom said, "part of the reason we did all this," obviously referencing all the fucking we'd all been doing, "is because we really did want to have another baby."

I looked at both of them in confusion, until Dad explained.

"Lucky, after we got married, we tried for a while to have a kid. Four years and nothing. We went to a fertility doctor and discovered that I was sterile."

My mind started racing as I was taking all this in. If Dad was sterile...

"Yes, Lucky," Mom said, confirming what she seemed to know what I was thinking. "You're adopted."

"You were only a year and half old when we adopted you out of Estonia," Dad explained. "We'd always planned to tell you, Lucky, we just weren't sure how."

"So..." I said, trying to get my bearings, "you wanted me to get Mom pregnant so you could have a real kid?"

I admit, I was being petty, but I felt it was pretty damned deserved! How would you feel if your parents seduced you to give a kid, only to find out you weren't really theirs?

Mom grabbed my head and pulled me toward her face, hard.

"Don't ever say that! You are our son and the most wonderful gift we ever could've received. We will be your parents until the day you die and you will be this child's brother until the day you die."

"Son," Dad said, trying to be the calming influence, "I'm sorry how we went about this. We should've told you everything from the start. Yes, part of the reason I went along with you sleeping with your mother was so we could have another child. I want to be clear about this, ANOTHER child. You are ours! We love you so much and are so proud of the man you're becoming. I understand if you need some time..."

I bolted up and went to my room. I needed to think. I needed space.

Adopted?! Who are my parents?! Who gave me up?! WHY?!

I sat there for two hours, just stuck in my head, trying to figure out who I was. Estonian?! I thought I was Irish?! It was two hours before I heard a knock on the door.

"Lucky?" I heard my dad from the other side, "can I come in?"

"I guess," I said, "if that's even my name..." I said softly. Dad came in and closed the door behind him.

"So, we fucked this up pretty well, huh?" Dad said, trying to lighten the mood, like he always did. "Good lesson for you that even parents fuck up."

"So, who am I?" I asked.

"First and foremost, you are Lachlan, our son," Dad told me supportively. "But that's not all you are."

"How much do you know about my background?" I asked him.

"I know you were born in Estonia," Dad started. "We have no information on your biological father. Your mother was young, very young, when she had you. She managed to get you into a premier adoption agency when you were a month old. We got you four months after that on a foster basis, until your adoption and citizenship went through."

"Have you heard from her?" I asked him. Dad just shook his head.

"She didn't want an open adoption," Dad told me. "I think, and I'm sorry to say this," Dad said hugging me, "she just wanted to move on."

"So, I was abandoned..." I said, as Dad took me by the shoulders.

"You were chosen!" Dad said forcefully. "Never, ever forget that! From the first picture we saw of you, we knew we wanted you as our son. Never, ever think otherwise."

"Ok, Dad..." I said, my head still swimming. "So, you let Mom and me do what we did so she could get pregnant?"

"Well..." Dad said, knowing how awkward this conversation was, even after all the times in the last few months we'd had threesomes with Mom. "We did want you to learn about sex, but yeah, that was part of it. You have no idea how grateful we are to you for doing this for us."

"So, when the kid is born?"

"I'll be their father and you'll be their brother, simple," Dad said. "Maybe someday we'll tell them the truth, but we'll all cross that bridge when we come to it."

Then we both heard a knocking on the door.

"Are you ok, Lucky?" Mom said sweetly.

"I'm not sure," I admitted, "but I probably will be."

"I understand, honey," she said, entering the room and kissing the top of my head, in that way only mothers do. "Well, dinner is ready, so why don't we all go eat. Your both gonna need your strength tonight..." Mom said seductively. "Especially, if you wanna live out your fantasy of fucking a pregnant woman..."

Busted...

Graduation came and went, everyone celebrating, and Mom giving me my own "present" that whole weekend. She still wasn't showing, but we knew the baby was in there. All indications were that the baby was healthy, and even given Mom's age, her gynecologist predicted a smooth pregnancy.

In all that time, I'd been thinking about my birth mother. What happened to her? Did she thrive after I left? I didn't know.

My parents already knew I was gonna take a gap year to help with Mom's pregnancy, which they fully supported. But now I had a different mission.

With my parents blessing, I was standing in the jet way, ready to board a flight to Estonia...

To be continued...