The Immoral Chauffeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me Emily."

She bucked and gushed.

Fighting back the desire to yawn and rest, Eliot rushed Emily to the sofa before there was any chance of her wallowing in guilt. He threw her over the arm if the sofa and attacked her doggy-style. She heaved at him twice more and then he climaxed as she screamed, Yes, yeeess, yeeeeees, oh thank goodness we can now stop."

"I want you naked."

"Then undress me."

When they were both fully undressed they rested.

"You and Stephanie both have lovely breast shapes for maturing women."

Eliot realized his mistake and watched her snap her head up.

"Ohmigod, you've also fucked Steph?"

Eliot acted decisively. "Emily, I'm sorry. But I never talk about past erotic adventures."

"Erotic adventure with me and Steph? Oh boy, if you want eroticism you wait to you get my step mom to unleash herself on you."

"Emily, I mean it. I cannot talk about other women with you." Eliot had to say that although wanting to know what did Emily know about Elizabeth's sexual prowess. He didn't have to ask."

"Two years ago we had a really drunken party at our family house and a couple of guys told me about Elizabeth in vivid detail. I wasn't even shocked. I knew there must be something about her I hadn't seen otherwise why would dad have married her."

"You have lovely fuckable breasts."

"Thank you," she smiled and licked his chin.

They dozed.

Emily, feeling weary, played with Eliot until he was hard again.

"Are you a tiger for punishment?"

"You mentioned my fuckable breasts. Would you like a titty fuck?"

He replied thoughtfully, "Yeah, but there's not a lot in that for you."

A feeling of daring swept through her. "Then what about my ass. Do you have lube?"

"Yes, in the bathroom."

"Get it."

When he returned and asked had she taken it in the ass before Emily smiled and kissed him, rubbing his lubed cock while he fingered her ass with lube. "Not for a few years. Frank lost interest in it."

"Well it takes a bit of preparation."

"He's lost a lot of interest in me."

"Then you should think about talking to him about it. Say you want him to rekindle your relationship otherwise you'll dump him."

"Dump him but what about the children?"

"That's another thing to talk to him about."

Emily turned over and began thinking. She found Eliot to be patient and careful. Her eyes watered at times but she never cried out. She felt like complaining a few times but kept her mouth shut. Finally she felt his gain the last inch and his groin was right against her butt.

"Are you fully in?"

"All the way."

Emily looked up and saw the wall clock. "Christ it's 11:48."

They banged like rabbits. She ran to the shower, drops of cum and liquid flying over his polished floor.

She looked around at the incriminating trail and he laughed saying it was one of the advantages of having wood floors – they cleaned up just fine.

Emily was over talking to the housekeeper/cook Mrs Ryan and finishing a cup of coffee when Elizabeth walked in.

"Hello darling. I'll grab a bottle of wine and we can sit out in the sun and you can tell me all about it."

"Should we invite Eliot over?"

"No."

Emily was aware Elizabeth caught her disappointment and Elizabeth said, "We can invite him to dinner if that's your wish. Why this interest in Eliot."

"I can't believe how well he handled me at the station, walking over to his red truck and then driving here. I had expected him to shy away from me, believing you would have hinted there was trouble with Frank. But no, he bored straight into it and before long I was no longer feeling guilty and hurt and was beginning to accept his view that really it was no big deal but it was wrong of Frank to have that bitch in our bed. I began laughing – laughing Elizabeth. It was then I knew I was out of my crisis."

"My god, he's had no experience with women other than seducing them, and virtually no experience of family life and he wouldn't know a thing about children."

"But he spent nine years with dad, being with him probably more than mom and then you ever were."

"Ah yes, that's a big point," Elizabeth mused. "It's possible he knows all about our strengths and weaknesses. Tell me about the two children. Right now they are in a vulnerable position."

That evening Eliot walked over to the big house for pre-dinner drinks. After receiving the invitation he'd gone into the city and brought some new clothes and so was wearing a snapping black shirt, white tailored pants and stylish Italian shoes. He saw both women, in best dresses and full make-up looking at him practically with eyes on stalks and felt very pleased.

"The woman in the deli said women love these after-dinner liqueur chocolates."

"Thank you Eliot," Elizabeth said, kissing him on the cheek and smiling warmly. She then noticed in shock her stepdaughter kiss their guest on the lips and tell him he looked simply amazing dressed up.

"That's a new photograph," Eliot said, pointing to the wall.

"Yes, Frank and Emily had it taken recently. Those lovely children are Helen, she's almost ten and Anthony is eight."

They are lovely looking children but then what else would one expect looking at the fine lines of their parents?"

He said parents so Elizabeth let the comment pass but heard Emily say, "That was a lovely thing to say Eliot. Thank you."

The meal and more drinks afterwards went well, with plenty of laughter. Elizabeth couldn't help notice how well Emily looked. She was almost blooming. Finally Emily excused herself, kissing Elizabeth good night and waving good night at Eliot. As she left the room Eliot rose to go but Elizabeth poured him more brandy.

"I partially undressed in front of my bedroom window the other night. You had your porch light on and I saw you watching me."

"Yeah I saw."

"Did you like what you saw?"

"Yes. Your body appears to be in good condition."

"Do you think a lot about my body?"

"Yes, off and on."

"Oooh, that sounds like sex."

Eliot stood, yawned and said he must be off.

"You haven't finished your brandy."

"I have to be up at 6:00 to begin working on your boundary fences. Those yearling steers are a pushy lot so we must keep them from straying."

"Well remember I'm paying you for your work done on my behalf."

"Yes," said Eliot, surprised that Elizabeth then kissed him on the lips and pressed into him.

Walking across to the garages he grinned thinking he should have suggested they have a threesome. "Oh yeah, after your big action-packed morning?" He was so tired he almost fell over the first tread of the stairs.

Two days later Eliot stopped work for a break at 9:30. Removing his gloves he sat on the ground against a fence post. He poured coffee, picked up his phone and called Emily who lived more than 350 miles away.

"Hi."

"Oh hi Eliot, how lovely of you to call. I'm pleased I was optimistic enough to think it was worth giving you're my cell phone number."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm at work. I'm office manager for a firm of attorneys."

"With your inheritance I thought you'd never need to work."

"Although along with my payouts from the family trust it gives me a huge income I'm not the one to sit around."

"No, I couldn't picture that. Emily, I can't get you out of my mind. It's everything about you, not only the sex."

Eliot heard Emily suck in her breath. "Eliot, I'm at work."

"So?"

"This is a conversation relating to adultery and I work in an attorneys' office."

"So?"

"God Eliot, you are difficult to handle."

"You made a fine attempt at it the other day. You'll hear no complaints from me."

Emily was now breathing heavily and Eliot asked how did her return home go.

"Fine, Frank repeated how sorry he was an took me out to dinner."

"Did that mean sex afterwards?"

"Eliot?"

"Well did it?"

"Yes and that's all I'm saying except that it was rather lackluster after being with you. Look, here comes a member of my team crying. I'll have to go. I have your number now so will call you. You want to meet again don't you?"

"That was my thinking."

"That makes us no better than Frank and his tramp."

"Well that's the truth but so what?"

Emily cut the call.

Grinning, Eliot patted his dick and said, "Good boy."

Emily called him during her lunch break next day. She seemed a little choked when greeting him. He took it carefully.

"I'm glad you called."

"I'm feeling very, very guilty."

"That's understandable."

"I want to hear more than that from you. Now when I'm inactive I can't stop thinking about you."

"Well Emily, you'll be aware of the theory no gain without pain."

"Yes."

"Well that lies ahead of us if we continue this."

Emily sniffed and he thought that would be her fighting back tears. "What do you want from me?"

"That's for you to decide."

"Please Eliot, listen. I have allowed you to have sex with me, unrestrained sex. I'm having difficulty believing I allowed you to go that far. I feel I'm at the edge of a cliff and need to have you show your hand, or is this only about pussy to you?"

"Okay Emily, it's all sorted in my mind. Since that dinner with you I've spent hours and hours making good old and neglected cattle fences. It's wonderful thinking time. I would like to meet, fuck, dine and cuddle you at every opportunity we can do this. But my bottom line is I've decided I'd like you to come away and live with me, with or without the children, depending on their first choice. You don't have to seek a divorce but if you do I'll marry you."

"You would take me AND the children? You won't know anything about children."

"The are little people aren't they, developing little people. It won't be like trying to hold a new baby. I'll cope providing they accept me. It won't be the first time or the last time a fledging relationship establishes after couples break up."

"Ohmigod, you believe what I want you to believe."

"Eh?"

"I've thought through to the extreme of going off with you and what my terms would have to be. You have just enunciated full compliance of my terms."

"It's what any guy would offer isn't it?"

"No it isn't. This goes beyond sex. It's about establishing a full and hopefully successful new relationship."

"Yes, of course and that's how I would describe it rather than go about enunciating compliance."

Emily laughed. "So you don't enunciate?"

"I do but I don't use that term. Are you too intelligent and articulate for me."

"No and I've thought about that too. The answer I came up with was definitely not."

"Emily, my dream is to go off into the sunset with you as a divorcee and the kids liking me and each of them holding my hand."

"That's a dream, right?"

"Yes."

"And what is the reality?"

Eliot cleared his throat. "The best thing would be for me to come to your city so the children stay at their present school and remain with their friends and can easily spend weekends with their real father if he wants them to do that and they want to do that. My thinking is you were shocked that he'd fuck another woman in your bed and that dismay is likely to remain with you and you'd not want him to have the children."

"Oh god."

"Can you afford to buy another house?"

"Yes of course."

"I have left a hundred thou free and we could use that to renovate and change it if necessary."

"You are talking to me as if this will happen?"

"It's your choice and you ask me to set out my thoughts."

"I'd like that to happen but..." her voice faltered.

"It's okay Emily. You know little about me and know with me being unattached it's only a small step for me, a huge step for you. Look, call me in a week, think about it more, and then talk to me about the next steps or tell me to fuck off."

"I'd never tell you to fuck off. If the truth's known, you'll be good for my children and me. I still have to get my mind around it. Bye Eliot."

"You can't yet bring yourself to call me darling?"

"No, not yet," Emily said softly.

"That's fine but work on it. Bye darling."

CHAPTER 3

Elizabeth asked the immoral ex-chauffeur to dinner that evening and although Eliot tried to keep her off balance she seemed to be very horny and twice draped her arms around him when she stood behind him. This made Eliot suspicious.

"Isn't cook cooking this evening?"

"No, she is staying the night with her mother."

"So there's only you and me in the house."

"That's brilliant deduction darling. I'm thinking of going to Hawaii for ten days and wonder if you'd like to accompany me, at my expense? You could drive me around and all that kind of stuff."

"All that kind of stuff? That's not language normal to you?"

"Well I'm nervous talking to you about it. It will be a two bedroom suite but I want to be so lovely to you that you'll slip into my bed and we will rut."

"Rut?"

"It means lots of sex."

"I know it does but that doesn't sound like you."

"Well I'm being forced to lower standards to try to appeal to you."

"Fuck you Elizabeth. You'll always talk down to me like that. Go to Hawaii alone and find yourself a gigolo – I'd suggest a stone deaf one with a banana-shaped huge dick."

Elizabeth's face flamed. "You are such a pig to me."

"Then be a lady and I'll treat you like one. You have cooked this meat beautifully. I have noticed the outside paintwork on this house is looking a trifle shabby. Would you like me to arrange some prices to get that work done and a roofing contractor to check out the roof?"

"Oh yes, maintenance. It's not something I think about except on myself. Could you please do that for me Eliot? I'll pay you a management fee and suggest you get three painting quotations."

"There will be no charge Elizabeth. It's just the neighborly thing to do."

Thereafter they chatted normally, Eliot wondering had she also been such a cold bitch to her husband as she was to him.

* * *

Four days later Emily called and apologized for calling early before the week was up. "I'm going to Meslip on Saturday for a rose gardening seminar. The town is about halfway between here and where you live and I can tell Frank I'll stay overnight to avoid driving home late and wish to look at rose gardens on Sunday morning. I have a passion for roses... do you like roses Eliot?"

"Yes, they were mom's and her mom's favorite flower."

"The seminar finishes at 4:00. I'll book a room somewhere for two, if you'd like that?"

"Yes, please do. Will I be allowed to have sex with you?"

Emily giggled and said he could please himself. She then said with the likelihood of something will happen between them she'd decided to shift to a rented house and commence divorce proceedings.

"What do you think of that? I've found I don't like Frank any more. I have begun pushing him away and believe he's gotten the message."

"Then tell him you want to dissolve the marriage and say either he leaves the house or you will. Give him that option. He may be happy to leave and that means less upset for the children."

"Oh I had wondered about that but thought he would only dig his toes in and there'd be another row."

"Probably there would be a row if you asked him to leave. This way you present him with the option so he won't quite feel he's been pushed. Further, he may have plans for his other woman."

"Ah yes, I'd overlooked that. Give me your email address and I'll mail you details of our clandestine meeting place."

Late Saturday afternoon in Meslip Emily opened the motel room door in answer to Eliot's knock.

"Oh darling, my darling," she said, pulling him into the room. "See, I have liberated myself sufficiently to feel comfortable about calling you that."

Eliot kicked the door shut, hugged her and stroking her hair kissed her.

"Let's have sex and then go to the lovely bar they have here and talk."

Eliot had experienced some great fucks, and this was one of them. Emily pulled him into her, covered him with sweet kisses, clamped on him and pushed back with fervor as it what was happening to her was the best thing of her life... er... perhaps one of the best things. He gave it his best, ramming her, squeezing her, licking her nipples returning her inflamed stares and then squirting over her until he felt faint. Then he hugged her sweating body with his and if he were to tell the truth, he thought at the time it was that she seemed to enjoy that most.

Showered, they supported each other to the bar and sat and talked, watching the stream run through the fake waterwheel.

"If I'm never fucked again I'll remember that one," Emily said gazing at Eliot, and that's when he undeniably fell in love with her. Never had another woman reached into his soul like that... er or was it his ego? At that second he would have willingly died for Emily Isabelle (nee Woodstock) Sharpe.

They drank, they talked, they ate and they talked relentlessly until there was a gap in their conversation and Emily said, "Well that's about it. We really do have extensive agreement and I feel I know a lot more about your origins, your beliefs and your aspirations. Now for the snag."

"Snag?"

"Yes, Helen's father treats her like 'his princess' as he calls her. She is unlikely to want a new daddy."

Eliot said it would be a shame to split up the children. He ordered more coffee and asked Emily to tell him about what Helen's interests were, particularly her unrealized passions and her social interests.

Like many women, Emily said there was not a great deal to tell but still managed to talk almost non-stop for forty-five minutes.

Eliot thanked her.

"Well what do you make of all that?"

"I'll have to analyze what I remember, looking for consistencies."

"Don't you mean her fixations?"

"Possibly but some of her expressed interests might not have developed that far yet."

Later that night when they attempted doggy Eliot drunkenly fell off on to the floor and when he'd checked all limbs were working and climbed back on to the bed he found Emily was asleep, snoring softly. They made up for their lapse in the morning though and parted like two tragic lovers.

Rather than return home Eliot allowed Emily an hour to get ahead of him and went to Bridgeville where she lived. Near the end of the second day there he found what he considered was the perfect property for his new life as a married man. He committed, paying the $60,000 deposit with full three months to final settlement. Ten days later Emily called to say an amicable decision to divorce had been achieved and Frank had moved out.

"How has Helen taken that?"

"She's not really aware just how momentous this is. She just thinks her daddy and I have had another big row."

"In about six weeks I'll need from you as little over $300,000 to complete the purchase half share in a property for us. I've paid the sixty grand deposit."

"Oh Eliot, how could you! You have no idea of my tastes in home living. What is the kitchen like and no way do I want the laundry in the kitchen? I'd like a farm-style kitchen and the master bedroom must get the morning sun and... oh god, Eliot, how could you be so naïve?"

"Well it's done and I had good reason to do it. Your judgment going into divorce would be askew and you'd want to delay commitment and there would go my chance of getting Helen to bond with me."

"Helen, if this all about Helen? What about me and yes what about Anthony?"

"Keep raising objections darling and you'll end up hating the property before you view it. You identified Helen's unlikely acceptance of me as the biggest threat to our co-existence. Well I believe I have engineered something to ensure the breakthrough. Why don't you visit the property and make your mind up based on what you see and feel and using your intelligence. You never know, I could be quite capable of astonishing you."