The Immoral Chauffeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eliot then returned home, whistling a great deal.

As arranged, next day during Emily's lunch hour the salesperson from the Realtor's office picked her up and took her six miles beyond to city limits. Emily bit her tongue but no way would she live in a house on half an acre of land surrounded by cattle pens and perhaps even pigs and turkeys. This just wasn't her. A gracious home like she'd grown up in surrounded by mature trees and little picturesque pastures carrying top-of-line livestock... well yes.

They stopped and the top of a hill, looking down into a sheltered valley.

"Well there it is," Audrey said. "Aspen Farm and what I'd say would be close to the buy of the decade. You husband said his limit was $600,000 and the Murphy's had purchased a much larger property and this was the only offer they'd received in recent weeks so they pushed your husband up to six-ten and the agreement was signed."

The big white house was only partly visible through mature trees and Emily glimpsed a grass tennis court. "The purchase is a going concern with stables and a huge barn your husband said he'd establish a business repairing farm machinery and farm vehicles if he could persuade the authorities to give approval. This purchase covers fifteen acres and four beef cattle and a horse and pony. The pony Mrs Murphy said is very suitable for a confident 10-year old girl."

"Ride horses? But my daughter only draws horses."

"Eliot said Helen draws horses because she wants a horse to love and to ride but it's best she starts off with a pony as he started when he was four."

Oh god, thought Emily, anxious not to cry.

Mrs Murphy took Emily with pride into her kitchen. Emily gaped – it was a big farmhouse kitchen like one sees in home and garden magazines. They went into the master bedroom and the view was down to a small lake.

"This room just soaks in sunlight in the mornings." Mrs Murphy said. "It's the one thing I'll especially remember about this house... and the kitchen."

The horse stood aloof but the pony came right up to Emily and stood to be patted.

"Her name is Pumpkin but of course you can change it."

"No, I'm sure my Helen will adore that name."

While Mrs Murphy prepared fresh coffee and put out scones she'd baked that morning Emily called Eliot who said he'd finished all the fencing and was having a celebratory beer with Freddie."

"Darling, I'm being entertained in our new home. I absolutely adore it and can't wait to move in. Mrs Murphy told me a school bus from here takes some children to Anthony and Helen's school."

"I'm pleased you like it. I guess Audrey told you about the business I intend to establish, operating from that huge barn?"

"Yes darling. My thinking is this is as near to paradise we'll ever get."

* * *

Fifteen months later Emily and Eliot married. The most exited guests at the home wedding were their two children. During the ceremony outdoors Helen had sat on her decorated mare and younger brother Anthony sat confidently at last astride Pumpkin.

Emily's stepmother refused to attend the wedding but Emily's sister Stephanie and husband were very happy to attend and Stephanie walked proudly as matron of honor at the quite small and very simple ceremony.

That evening there was an open party at Aspen Farm. Eliot and this three mechanics and office lady had cleared the barn for an old-style barn dance. A year ago Emily had joined the local veterinary group as office manager and purchased the building and was had turned the dour business into a modern operation where anyone was welcome to call in for coffee. More than 200 people arrived to wish the newly married couple well and it was a night the district would long remember.

THE END