All Comments on 'The Imperfect Storm Ch. 04'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

see the 5 need their own place together well 6 with the baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

With Whitney and her sisters liking the dominate side of Trent, he can have them dress up in sex outfits, put trench coats on and drive them over to his sister's house letting everyone know that everyone there has committed incest and he wants hem all to do it together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
working for inlaw

So his brother-in-law is leaving the guy's sister but before he does this he offer's him a high paying job and then raises the offer? That really doesn't make sense so I hope you have some kind of corporate sabotage thing going where Dick plans on framing Trent, or at least some type of idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep It Cumming

Good story line with a lot of room left in it. I look forward to more incest with Kylie and a fuller commitment with Whitney.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best taboo ever, second to none.

Keep going, I can totally see Trent and the bitch sisters getting involved in some sort of revenge on Richard for what he did to Trent's sister, but what would they do with "The Dicks" slimy girlfriend in beetween.

mojavejoe420mojavejoe420about 10 years agoAuthor
Need a little more time

Thank you all for reading and commenting. I appreciate the comments and the votes very much. Chapter 5 is 2-3 weeks away (hopefully). Just have some stuff going on. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers - MoJo

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

"I hope that sounded good enough to Whitney. I really just wanted to fuck my sister. A lot. Whitney made me follow the One Rule, and that was not to fuck her sisters without her. But there was no mention of not fucking MY sister... okay it's a technicality that may or may not hold up in court, but I'm sticking with it."

And that was the paragraph that INSTANTLY bought you a 1/5.

Cheating bastard. Extremely uncool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES