All Comments on 'The Impossible'

by andididit

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent!!!

Love All your stories.

5 Stars

vrieseavrieseaover 2 years ago
Definitely Needs A Part 2

Love your stories build up and the way you suplimented his dad and grandmother into your storyline. You have laid a great foundation for future parts. - Vriesea

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

This story has so much promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeowch you can’t stop there , we’ll all get blue balls !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it!! The juxtaposition of the grandmother and father along with mother and son is hot, hot, and I can see potential for more story lines.

Bottom line for all of you who want your mother is that it is possible. You just have to go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love these stories! Makes me want to try.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Lot's of possibilities - 5* series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author supposes that all guys want to have sex with their mothers. I know that is true in my case. And he says that maybe 10% of mothers and sons are doing it. That means that in a group of 100 people, maybe around 10 of them are having sex between mother and son. That is mind blowing. So in my high school graduating class of 500, then 50 of the guys are maybe doing it later in life? OK. Half the class were male, so that makes it 250 guys, so 25 of them? All I know is that I have to get into that group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You make it sound so easy. I can't imagine what my mother would do if I tried to touch her pussy. I guess she'd either freak out or let me. Freaking out with anyone else around is a non-starter. Too much risk. I guess I just answered my own question. I'll have to start easing into this when no one else is around.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Should have published all in one story. Not really big on cliffhangers. Good so far though....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story! It is so believable, it makes me think this is a memory and not fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it's all about timing. There are moments when you can caress your mother's bum and she'll like it, and there are times when she won't. But once you've done it and gotten away with it, the gates are open for when the next time is right. Jamie hit it at the right time. Let's hope this is a series and not a one off.

ratimomratimomover 2 years ago

Wow!!! Very hot story. Rated 5*.

Had Robbie fucked her?

At night in basement , James got some snacks from and not the full meal. Had Robbie got the full meal? What Robbie do with mom while visiting in weekends that James not know.

What about Nana and Dad. Does mom knows about them?

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 2 years ago

While a very good start, this one has way to many lose ends. I'm in total agreement with ratimom on this. His dad is banging away on his grandmother and you can't tell me that the mother doesn't suspect something after all these years. I'm leaning towards Robbie not getting much further than Jamie because of what his mother said - "I won't do that to your Father." Otherwise it would be very hypercritical of her to have allowed one son into the promise land but denied the other. Here's hoping you are going to write a second chapter. But because of the lose ends, I can't give you that high a score (yet). I've enjoyed the your other tales that have started out like this, so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Sorry but the bulk of adult males do NOT want to fuck their mother, that trope is just wrong.

As for moms being beautiful after 50+ that’s just bullshit too. Hardly reality and not even fantasy, but somewhat pathetic for sure.

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed that, lets have more

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Women (and mothers) are beautiful well into their 50's, 60's, and 70's. It's all a matter of perspective...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much to this too many questions need answered and where's the incest?? Please finish this gave it a 3!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Didn't like it just a bad story, and where's the incest?????????????? just a 2

kwalankwalan5 months ago

Excellent and teasing. Please finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous