The Impossible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Nana and Dad got back downstairs, we resumed the movie with everyone sitting in the same positions as before. I wasted no time. Where before I had kept my hands on Mom's lower legs, now I waited until everyone was engrossed in the movie and gently slid my right hand up Mom's leg, above her knee. She put her hand on mine, squeezing, and cleared her throat, trying to get my attention. I remained looking forward without looking at her. After awhile she sighed and released the pressure on my hand. I gently squeezed her leg and softly said, "That's a good girl," lightly stroking her thigh. When I looked at her, she had a quizzical look on her face. The paradigm had shifted. I was taking charge. I took my time, but incrementally moved my hand up her leg, going a little higher with each gentle stroke. When I crossed a boundary she again squeezed my hand, stopping it, but each time she eventually eased up and left my hand where it was.

I was a college student. I was a master of slowly getting to the right place. It was all about pacing. You want your hand on her pussy. She may want your hand on her pussy. But if you go right there and grab it, you're going to get shut down and slapped for good measure. But take your time, ease up there, and you'll get to your goal. Sometimes. I hoped this was one of those times, so I kept it up.

Mom's shorts were loose in the legs, as I said, so eventually I had my hand under her shorts on her upper thigh. I could sense her breathing, and it was getting deeper and slower. She knew exactly what was going on, and she was as aware as I that my hand was mere inches from her pussy. What would she do when I closed those inches? Would she freak out? Would she let me?

There are some questions that can't be answered until you try. So, I tried. I slowly, ever so slowly, eased my hand up until the backs of my fingers brushed against her pussy. She stiffened and jolted as if she had an electrical shock. She grabbed my wrist and squeezed, hard, and tried to pull my hand away. I rubbed her pussy lightly with my fingers and she eventually relented, breathing even deeper by that time. I'll swear, I think I detected a slight hunch against my fingers. I know I detected a downward push from her lower legs, still resting on my hard cock. She knew. She knew exactly what I wanted. She wouldn't let me get my fingers inside her panties, but she let me rub her pussy on the outside. As I continued to rub, there was no doubt that she was making slight hunching movements against my fingers. I could feel the moisture of her pussy as she soaked herself.

Not a word was said by anyone. Mom's eyes were fixed on the movie. I couldn't let myself look over at Nana and Dad because I was afraid my face would give away the fact that I had my fingers on my Mother's pussy. Through the corner of my eye I could see that Dad and Nana were focused on the movie, too, and I wondered what was going on over there. To an outside observer, it must have looked like that was the best movie ever, with four sets of eyes glued to the screen. I wondered if any of us knew what was going on in the movie, though. I know I didn't.

With no warning, Mom pushed my hand away and jumped up. I had no idea if she was going to storm away or not, but she just said, loudly enough for everyone to hear, "Damn, it's cold in here. Jamie, do you mind if I lay down so I can cover myself with the blanket?"

"Sure, whatever," I said and without another word she laid down with her head in my lap and pulled the throw over her. She could have laid down the other way, but she chose to lay with her head in my lap. She was laying on her side so her cheek was resting against my cock. I don't know if she did it because she wanted to get my hand off her pussy but if that was the case, she hadn't counted on her face being on my hard dick.

"Well, I'm cold, too," Nana said, and assumed the same position with Dad. I noticed she didn't ask if it was okay with him. I was sure it was. Mom didn't even notice, I don't think, because she was breathing just as hard as she had been before. Mom was always a sucker for a head rub, so I started lightly running my fingers through her head and scratching her scalp. She sighed. If she had been a cat, she would have purred.

I kept that up for awhile, and then put my hands under the cover so they were both resting on her stomach. I noticed she had a little pooch going on. She had put a few pounds on and I could tell, but I didn't care. To me, her stomach felt soft and womanly, and I loved it. I started rubbing her stomach and again started the upward movement of my hand, but this time the goal was her boobs. She had her hands on the outside of the throw and couldn't really stop my hand without it looking obvious. At any rate, I wasted no time in getting to those breasts. In my rational mind I thought if she had let me rub her pussy, she wouldn't object much to feeling up her tits. It appeared I was right.

She was laying on her left side, and I moved my left hand up until it was at her breasts. I don't know why I hesitated. I had had my fingers on her pussy, but those breasts were what I fantasized about. Finally, after that pause, I lightly rubbed my hand across her nipple. I could feel it through her bra, and it was as hard as a little pebble. I pinched it lightly, eliciting another jolt from her as if she had been shocked again. I cupped my hand and took her whole breast in it, squeezing gently. She couldn't help it. She moaned softly so only I could hear, and I squeezed again. They were not very big, but were a nice handful.

She must have read my thoughts. She turned her face upward and whispered, ever so lightly so no one else could hear, "I wish they were bigger, like Nana's."

Whoa. What was that about? A little envy? Did she know what was going on between them? It didn't matter to me at that moment. Dad and Nana were engrossed in the movie - sure, they were - and were not paying any attention to us. I bent down and whispered at a level that I wasn't sure even Mom could hear, "I think they're perfect." I couldn't hide my grin. Mom was talking to me about the size of her breasts, and if that's not a sign I was going to be in there, well....

That must have been the right answer, because she sighed.

Before any of us knew it, the damned movie was over. I wished it had gone on for many more hours. Dad took the remote and clicked the television off, then both Mom and Nana stood up and folded the throws to put across the backs of the loveseats. Playtime was over, for all of us. I wondered if either couple had an inkling what the other couple had been up to. I was the only one who knew both sides, and my suspicions were answered when I noticed the flush on Nana's face.

Nana said, "Well, it's late for an old lady, so I'd like to go to bed."

"Okay, Mom," Mom answered. "We're putting you in Jamie's room because Robbie's is an absolute mess and I'm leaving it that way to teach him a lesson. Jamie, you'll have to sleep in the basement. You can sleep on the couch down there, but don't be up all night playing video games. Okay?"

"Sure, Mom." So 30 minutes ago I had my fingers on her pussy and two minutes ago I was playing with her boobs, but now she was Mom again.

"I have to use the bathroom, then I'll get some sheets for you and be right down to help make a bed. You brush your teeth and I'll meet you there. Mom, the sheets on Jamie's bed are fresh and you have his bathroom."

"Okay, Mom," I answered. There was no doubt I'd be right down, because I wanted to see where this was going. I must have broken a land speed record in brushing teeth and getting downstairs and I didn't even pay any notice to what Dad and Nana might be doing upstairs. When I got down to the finished part of the basement, I opened the door and saw Mom, bent over the couch and making a bed for me.

I quickly made it over to her and put my arms around her, from behind. This time I made no pretense of being discreet. I pushed my cock against her butt and pulled her back onto it. She straightened up and put her hands over mine, turning her head to the side so she could lightly kiss the corner of my mouth. "Things got a little out of hand up there, Jamie." She seemed sad. "I hope you don't hate me." She sounded like she might be crying a little.

I wasn't ready for this. I was ready to throw her on the couch and fuck the shit of her. I wasn't ready for tears. "Mom," I groaned. "Are you kidding me? I love you. I have always loved you. You're my Mother. How could I hate you?"

"Because it was my fault all that happened. I should have stopped you." She turned in my arms and I hugged her, all thoughts - well, some thoughts - of sex forgotten. What I had to do in that moment was to reassure her, and I tried my best.

"I wanted that to happen. I love you. Please don't think what we did was wrong. For me, it was the most right thing I've ever experienced."

"Oh," she said. "Of course I've always known. When you boys turned 18, you became animals. But I thought it was a phase you both would pass through. All the books said it was a phase you'd pass through. I guess the books were wrong."

"If it's just a phase," I said, "I hope it lasts for 50 more years, because that's how long I'll still be wanting you."

Wait a minute! She had not said, "...a phase you would pass through." She said, "...you both." What had Robbie been up to that he had not told me about? He was at a school out of state, and I noticed he always seemed to time his visits home to times I was committed at school and couldn't get away. What the hell?

With my thoughts elsewhere, it must have seemed to Mom like I was waiting for her to say or do something. She angled her face up and lightly kissed me on corner of my mouth. She sat down and patted the cushion to her side, inviting me to sit. She didn't have to ask twice. As soon as I sat down, I took her in my arms and kissed her for all I was worth. I put everything I had in that kiss. She was hesitant at first, but then she relaxed in my arms and gave it right back. Damn, she seemed hungry for it, she kissed me with such passion. This time, there was no hesitation as I reached to hold her breast. She arched her back, pushing it into my hand.

Quick as a wink, she stood, turned, and sat down in my lap, facing me with her legs outside mine. She bent down to kiss me again, and the race was on. I put my arms around her, my hands on her back, and then slid them down until I was cupping her ass. She pulled back, reached down to the hem of her tee shirt, and in a single movement pulled it up and over her head. She looked in my eyes and said, "You want to do it, or should I?"

Ever the quick study, I said, "What?" She sighed, smiling, and reached behind her. Pulling the straps off her shoulders, she spun her bra around, unsnapped it, and threw it over the back of the couch.

There they were. The breasts I had fantasized about. The breasts I had spent hours trying to get a peek of. The breasts I had felt every time she hugged me. They weren't big, not like Nana's, but for me they were perfect. They were milky white, scattered with freckles, and the nipples were standing proudly at attention. I reached up and took them in my hands, looking into her eyes. She smiled, and I understood Madonna's famous smile. Leaning forward I took first the one, then the other, nipple in my mouth, sucking hungrily. She leaned her head back, moaning, and put her hand on the back of my head, holding me to her tit. I sucked. I licked. I nibbled. I did everything I could imagine with those perfect breasts. I had been massaging her breasts with my hands as I sucked. With my right hand, I reached down to her pussy and slid my fingers inside the leg of her shorts. To my surprise, she had no panties on and my fingers immediately touched her bare pussy. She must have taken her panties off when she went to the bathroom. I didn't pause but a moment, and slowly and gently slid my finger into her pussy. It was as wet as I could have hoped, maybe wetter. Working my finger in and out slowly, I ran my thumb across her clitoris. If she had given jolts upstairs, this time it was like she had been electrocuted.

She had been holding my head to her breasts, and she took her right hand and put it right on my hard dick. She moaned. I moaned. My Mom had her hand on my cock. Could anything ever be better than that? She rubbed it through my shorts while I slowly, and then more quickly, fingered her pussy. She was hunching involuntarily and as I fingered her faster, she humped faster. She squirmed on me, moaning softly. Then more loudly. "Yes, like that," she whispered, and I continued doing what I was doing. Sucking her tits. Fingering her pussy. Tweaking her clit. She quit moaning, held her breath, and then started the whimpering, squeaking little sounds of a woman having an orgasm. She squeezed my dick, shuddered, and then collapsed forward onto me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Oh, my god," she said. "Oh, my god." I had given my Mother an orgasm, and I don't think any woman in the future could ever give me a greater gift.

"Mom, I love you. I want to fuck you so much I can't stand it." I had heard Mom say "fuck" before, so I thought it was safe to say it, but I wasn't totally sure. But hell. I said it.

She stroked the back of my head. "We can't do that. I won't let us. I won't do that to your Father. But be patient, Honey. I'm sure I can make you happy until you meet some girl who will be your wife."

I laughed. I couldn't help it. "I won't do that to your father?" Hell. He was probably getting a hummer from Nana right now.

"What are you laughing at?"

"I'm laughing because if I do get married, I'll still want you and will always find a way to slip away with you to do this. That's what."

She had cum, but she continued to stroke my dick with her hand between us. "Honey, I have to go up before they get suspicious, but I'll make it up to you. I promise. Okay?"

I reached to my zipper and started to pull it down but she put her hand on mine and stopped it. "Not now," she said. "This is not the right time."

I kissed her and she kissed back with equal passion. "Okay, but I want more of this."

She stood up and put her bra and tee shirt back on. She kissed me lightly on the lips and said, "Sleep tight, little bug," then walked to the door where she paused and looked back at me.

"Oh, Mom," I said.

"Yes, Baby."

"You really are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and you always will be."

She laughed a little. "I'm going to hold you to that, Buster." Then she walked upstairs. I did what anyone would do and the minute the door closed, I smelled my fingers. Her smell was delicious, musky and exciting. I vowed right then to eat that pussy as soon as I could.

My mind was a whirlwind and I barely slept. Of course I jerked off, maybe two thousand times, but I also had questions, questions, questions. Had Dad fucked Nana while we were downstairs? Had she given him a blowjob? Had Robbie fucked Mom? Was she going to fuck me? How had I gotten to this point, all in the space of less than a day? Could I have done it before? Did Mom know about Dad and Nana? How long had Dad and Nana been fucking?

But most of all, I pondered life, and how things can change so quickly. Who would have thought, eight hours ago, that I'd have my fingers buried in Mom's pussy? It was impossible. It became possible only because I had seen Dad with Nana. What if I hadn't seen them? Would I have ever had the bravery to make another move on Mom? Then I had my epiphany. It was impossible because I made it impossible, by assuming away that it might be possible. Most men think it impossible to fuck their Mothers. But if they knew that 10-15% of Mothers and Sons are fucking, then it becomes possible. What is possible for one, becomes possible for all.

That is what took me to pondering life. My grades, at that point, weren't stellar and I had given up on my dreams of going to law school. It was, I thought, impossible. But now I knew. Nothing is impossible, as long as you cast aside your doubts and give it a try. I suppose that was the greatest gift Mom ever gave me.

I fell asleep, holding my fingers to my nose, with the smell of Mom's pussy in my heart. I had no idea where this was going, but I was sure happy to be along for the ride.

12