The Imprint Ch. 05: Thomas Dean The Fitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sipped the coffee that Sherry had left behind. Why did Sherry need to evaluate my figure? I pondered. Paper undies left little to the imagination. After a few seconds, just as I was ready to wander into the fitting booth to dress, the swish of the swinging louvered doors which led from the sales floor into the corridor announced Sherry's return.

Behind the breeze Sherry swept into the corridor in a calf length, delicate, ghost white dressing gown. Despite the éclat, Sherry tread lightly on light blue fuzzy slippers. Hems fapping open revealed navy or black stockings. Under her flared sleeves, extended upper extremities (arms) held a similar robe for me.

"As an alternative," Sherry announced, "A dressing gown. It suggests to a gentlemen caller a casual state of undress," after a pause, Sherry added, "enticing but not necessarily loose, shameless or immodest."

"Willing and ready to hop in the sack, but not necessarily tarty," I suggested as I held out an arm to put upper extremity (arm) into the sleeve of the dressing jacket. Sherry helped me slip, the sheer robe over my clavicle and scapula (shoulders), "Smooth," I commented, as Sherry covered my thoracic cavity (chest) with the garment and tied the belt.

"The garment sends a message. It can fold comfortably over your breasts," Sherry explained, "or reveal cleavage in order to announce discrete availability. The get - up, dressing gown and stockings, makes it look like you just got home and just started to undress when you answered the door."

"All this indirection to seduce a guy who invited himself over when we made a date for Saturday at 8PM and I told him I'd be in bed at that hour," I exclaimed. "This is lunacy."

"It's all part of the fun of being a girl," Sherry cheerfully bubbled over.

Calculating the cost my purchases for this `sleep - over' date, I dryly quipped, "Fun of being a girl?" I snorted, "Figuring the relative costs of this date, I spend several hundred dollars to dress up. Does he even buy a new pair of boxers?"

"Hopefully, he'll come in clean underclothes," Sherry replied. "Let me help you dress so that you can return to work before the hospital misses you." Sherry directed me back to the fitting room where I had left my clothes. Pausing at the door with a smile, Sherry nodded for me to enter.

Inside the changing booth, I hesitated and turned toward Sherry. Walking backwards into the wall mirror, I pulled petite Sherry's light frame into mine. I allowed my changing gown to slip to the floor. My hands reached under her robe, over her mammaries up to the clavicles and over her scapula (shoulders) to massage her trapezoid muscles (upper back.)

Allowing the robe to droop to her waist where it was held by the belt of her robe, Sherry took a deep breath. "Did I tell you," Sherry whispered, "I recommend wearing panties with the dressing gown to complete the image of being caught in the middle of undressing?"

We both giggled. An osculation (kiss) landing on her labia oris (lips) led my lingua (tongue) to explore her collum (neck), and to plunge down her thoracic cavity (chest). Lifting my cranium (head), I whispered, "Sherry's rule on translating English to medical bull jive: doesn't `hydromassage of the sulcus intermammarius per linguae' sound more erotic than licking the cleavage?"

As she nipped my ear, I released the knot on her robe's cloth belt to allow her robe to float gently to the floor, leaving her in an unclothed condition (nude) but for thigh high stockings. "No panties!" I expressed surprise staring at her hairless pubes (crotch).

"Bare ass," Sherry explained at low breath, "That's the other option." Sherry chuckled. Glancing at her watch hanging from her neck, Sherry gasped. Drawing back and gathering the robes lying at her feet, Sherry, eyes widened in alarm, exclaimed, "We'll have to continue this some other time. I get 10 minutes to pull myself together and open up."

Some other time, indeed! I was put - off. I was god. It was her privilege to service me.

Quickly gathering the garments on the floor, Sherry asked, "Do you suppose any customers would be offended if I worked in a changing gown?" Leaving my booth in an unclothed condition (naked) with garments in hand, Sherry commanded, "Dress! I'll have your garments ready at the register. You're taking white panties with black undies with black fishnet stockings too? You'll be charged up for your sleep - over!"

"Charged up indeed!" I chuckled to myself.

After the fitting, I endured two full days without Sherry's assistance, her day off the Hospital gave her and the extra day I granted her. Upon her return to work, she was all smiles, but made no reference to our encounter in the fitting room. Was she angry with me over our encounter? I was unsure.

At around 3:30PM, Sherry suggested we report to the sub - basement Fertility Experiment for temperature checks. "No sense in waiting much longer," Sherry advised, "the nurses will want to get us out so they go home at 4PM when the shift changes."

I think Sherry was surprised when the nurse barked an order to undress. "I need accurate height weight reports for the doc. Don't hurry. Overtime in this experiment is generous."

On the scales, the nurse reported, "193. Still obese for 5 - 1, but you're making progress. You dropped two more pounds. Squat and pee in the cup for me."

I sighed as I obligingly complied.

"I'm off shift in a few minutes, but I'll let you two ladies shower off the goo I shoved up your rectums." The nurse gruffly muttered, "It's up to you, but that grease can ruin your clothes."

"We could, I suppose," I began.

"Continue where we left off," Sherry continued the thought.

In an optical spasm (blink of my eyes), I found myself standing behind Sherry in the shower. "Shall we continue?" Sherry turning her cranium (head) to me, oculi (eyes) gleaming. Clutching Sherry from behind under the gentle fall of warm water and massaging her mammaries, I engaged her collum (neck) in osculation (kissing). Nudging Sherry forward to receive the flow of the warm suds falling, I bent her over and spread her lower extremities.

Her short pilus (hair) splattered against the dermal covering of her neurocranium (scalp), Sherry willingly pulled apart the two hemispheres of her gluteus maximus (butt cheeks) allowing my digits to penetrate her rectum while my pollex (thumb) reached under her perineum to enter her vagina (slit).

"I've wanted," Sherry moaned as we started to go orgasmic (cum) together, "so much to be like you."

"Much as it would be nice to snuggle," I whispered in Sherry's ear, "We'd better get moving before the witch goes off duty and we're locked overnight. Hold on—we're going to be shocked into consciousness," warned Sherry as we jumped under the freezing water that would close our pores."

12