The Imprint Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The winter sun was setting when I endured gale force winds to wait for the bus. If I had just signing Sherry's medical report, I might have gotten a lift home I a warm car as part of the deal.

Though frustrated, I was a doctor. No mere mortal, I could not bargain the blessings of position away. I could take advantage of the privileges of my position, I could lie to preserve the image of Godhood, but I could not stoop to attest to results of a physical I had not conducted.

At home, Rose offered to remain to serve dinner. I was cheered. Some people still regarded the special privileges Doctors ought to enjoy, but I politely declined. What would Rose think of me if Sam Pauling chickened out?

I did follow Sherry's advice to wear the dressing gown, stockings and slippers. Daringly I chose not to put on the thong Sherry had picked out to go with the dressing gown. Less to take off, I reasoned, if Sam actually has the balls to show up. Pinching my gluteal prominence (ass), I mused, some guys like fleshy girls.

At 8PM promptly, the doorbell rang. Striving to maintain composure, I answered the door. There Sam stood in an open dark overcoat. Underneath was a knotted tie and suit.

Struck by his getup, I, with a churlish contraction of facial musculature (smile), announced sarcastically, "I'm supposed to be the one who has the privilege to say ` let me slip into something more comfortable."


12