The In-laws Come on Holiday

Story Info
The in-laws lose control!
4.3k words
4.44
35.5k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamboo24
Bamboo24
50 Followers

In the early/mid 90s my wife and I spent a few years working on an island in the Mediterranean. My name's Steve and I was 33 at the time this story took place. My wife Paula was 9 years my junior. Paula was very slim and fit with natural blonde hair. She had a nice trim pair of 34 B tits with very large nipples which she just adored being sucked. She could sometimes reach an orgasm from this alone. She did get a bit self conscious though because if she was wearing a very thin top which was most of the time in such a warm climate, when she got excited they became very obvious. I had great fun looking to see if I could spot what was making her excited whenever I saw them poking out!

I first met Paula when she was 18 and we started dating after a couple of months. As she lived in a different town to me if we went out where she lived I would stay over with her. It felt a little awkward to begin with as she still lived with her father and step mum, Greg and Tanya. They were very nice people and were very broadminded so I soon felt part of the family.

Greg was a very obese man, he must have weighed at least 18 stone but was only about 5'6 tall. He was about 15 years older than Tanya who was only 3 years older than me! I don't really know what Tanya saw in him, I thought maybe he had a big dick!

Tanya was about 5'3, average build, maybe a tad overweight with short black hair. If you passed her in the street she wouldn't draw much attention, apart from her bright brown eyes but she was nice enough when you got to know her.

Tanya and Greg seemed to have an active sex life because Paula's bedroom was next to theirs and almost every night she could hear them having sex. They still did it when I stayed too. The noises that Tanya made when Greg was fucking her were so sexy it usually ended in me and Paula getting down to it as well. Paula even confided in me that listening to Tanya turned her on so much that even when I wasn't there she would feel the need to masturbate.

About a year later, Paula and I got married and moved out. Now 5 years on we're living in the Med. Greg and Tanya asked if they could visit for a holiday. We said of course they could and immediately planned that they could have the bedroom next to ours!

They arrived on a Sunday afternoon in the middle of July so it was very hot. We picked them up from the airport and took them back to our villa. They immediately said they needed to get changed because they had arrived dressed for the UK! Paula showed them to their room and then left them to it.

Paula quickly got changed into her bikini and I went out onto the veranda by the pool, poured some drinks and got comfortable on the recliners. A few minutes later Paula came out and sat next to me closely followed by Greg and Tanya. Greg was wearing shorts and T shirt but Tanya had a very small bikini that only just covered the bare essentials! I got up to pour them some drinks while Paula started chatting with Tanya. I had never seen Tanya baring so much of her body and I was thinking to myself how good she looked for it.

As I passed them their drinks and glanced back at Paula I couldn't help but notice how hard her nipples had become, they were creating quite obvious bulges in her bikini top. I didn't say anything as I didn't want to embarrass her but I wasn't sure what was making her so excited, it couldn't be Tanya could it?! Paula was definitely not a lesbian and had never shown any signs of being bisexual but I couldn't see what else would have got her nipples so erect. Tanya did look hot though.

That night when we went to bed Paula and I snuggled up and waited in anticipation of the action in the next room.

We were in the spoon position and in the excitement of what was expected my dick was getting harder and moving up Paula's back. I put my hand over her and down between her legs to rub her slit. She was already excited too and her pussy already running in her juices. We stayed in that position for about 10 minutes when Paula said "it doesn't sound like they're going to do anything tonight, perhaps they're too tired from the journey. With that she turned over, pushed me down on my back and sat on top of me sinking my dick into her as she let out a soft moan, "oh yes that feels good, I've been feeling horny all day today!" She proceeded to ride me with slow but hard deliberate strokes, which is how she likes it. I reached down to rub her clit while she was fucking me as I knew that would do it for her and sure enough within a few seconds she was cumming along with me as I spurted deep inside her.

For the next few days we took them out and about on the island visiting various tourist attractions and also our favourite beaches. I did all the driving and Greg sat in the front next to me leaving the girls in the back seat. I was surprised they seemed to sit closer together than they needed to given the size of the car and how warm it was, even with air conditioning. Sadly though every night Paula and I were left disappointed by the lack of action from the adjacent room.

On the Wednesday we spent the day at one of our favourite beaches before going to a popular beach taverna for an evening meal and a few drinks. We finally arrived home at about 10:15. It had been a very enjoyable day and we decided to have a couple more drinks before heading to bed. Tanya said she wanted to get out of her bikini so went to get changed first. When she came back she just had a big baggy T-shirt on. "That's better" she said "my bikini cuts in a bit after a while."

We all got comfy in the living room, I sat on our 3 seater sofa in the middle between Paula and Tanya while Greg sat on the armchair. We put the TV on while we were chatting, the local channel had some music programme on so it was just in the background. A few months previously the same channel had introduced a feature they called "Adult Zone" twice a week on a Wednesday and Saturday starting at 11:00pm. This was really just an excuse to put on porn films. Paula and I had watched it a few times and had been surprised how hard core the films were. We had both forgotten it was Wednesday and this would be starting soon.

Sure enough at 11:00pm the "adult zone" film started. I said to Paula "you'd better turn this over!"

"Oh yes, where's the remote?" she responded.

Before she could find it though Greg piped up "No this might be good, lets watch a bit of it."

"It's a porn film Dad, are you sure?"

"Yes, it might be a laugh."

"Ok then." Paula sighed.

Then it all went quiet as the film started with a couple getting ready for work but not quite making it to the front door before they start having sex on the stairs. The film was quite graphic and left nothing to the imagination as first the woman started sucking on the man's half erect dick until he was fully erect then he fucked her doggy style on the stairs before they finally made it back to the bedroom before full on sex in various positions.

While we were watching I put my right hand down between me and Paula and discretely rubbed her outer thigh which was easy as she was still in her bikini. She responded by resting her head on my shoulder and put her hand up my shorts to rub my thigh as well. We were sitting quite still and I was sure I could feel Tanya twitching as we watched the sex action in the film.

A few minutes later the guy had arrived at work and was sitting at his desk in his office when his female cleaner knocked his door and said "Can I give your office a quick clean?"

"Yes, sure." he replied. She entered the room and closed the door behind her then tickled around a bit before getting to the front of his desk. "I'm sorry, I made a bit of a mess under there." He said.

"Oh, don't worry I'll get under there and clean it." She said as she slid in under his desk. She went straight between his legs and started massaging his cock through his trousers before releasing it and putting the now hard knob into her mouth.

After a couple of minutes another very attractive lady burst in through the door. "Oh!" She said, "I thought I was your PA!"

"You are but you weren't here and Jenny is so good at this." He mumbled.

"Oh is she indeed, is she any good at licking pussy?" the PA snapped as she locked the door and closed the blinds.

"Yes I love eating pussy as well as dick" Jenny said as she crawled out from under the desk. "Does yours need eating?"

"It sure does, I want you to lick it while your riding John's cock."

John wheeled his chair out from behind his desk and Jenny pulled her jogging bottoms and knickers down in one go revealing a neat shaven pussy. She backed up to John and sat on him sinking his dick into her fanny.

"Oooh yes that's it fuck him." said the PA as she pulled her skirt up around her waist, quickly yanking her knickers down and standing in front of Jenny who leant forward and started licking the PA's pussy. "Mmmmm, you are good."

They were just getting going when Tanya's hand shot down between her legs and within seconds she was gasping and shaking with an orgasm. As she calmed down she said "oh god, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that in front of you, it's just I'm so horny lately and watching that tipped me over the edge and I couldn't hold it any longer."

Greg looked a bit crestfallen and said "it's all my fault, since I've been on my blood pressure tablets I've not managed to get a full erection so poor Tanya has been deprived!"

"Oh, poor you." Paula sympathised with Tanya.

"I was coping ok until this week." Replied Tanya. "But seeing all the scantily clad people on the beaches and then watching this film was just too much."

I couldn't believe what Paula said next! "If Dad, you and Steve agree, I'm happy if Steve fucks you, as long as me and Dad can watch."

"Oooh I'd love that so much if you two are ok with it." replied Tanya looking at me and Greg.

"It's ok with me" said Greg.

"Well, me too." I replied still not believing what was happening.

"Go on then fuck her hard, like you do to me." Paula sighed putting on her most sexy voice.

I got up and stood in front of Tanya as she lifted her legs and spread them wide for me, revealing her completely shaved pussy. Her juices were oozing out and dribbling down her legs. I pulled my shorts down revealing my hard pulsating cock to her and then reached down and pulled her T-shirt up over her head so she was then totally naked. Her boobs looked amazing, not huge but they had big brown areoles and her nipples were sticking out like chapel hat pegs! She looked up at me with a wanton expression on her face and said "Are you going to fuck me then or just stand there looking at me?!"

I didn't say anything I just knelt down between her legs and pushed my face towards her pussy and started licking her clit.

"Oh god yes, that's fantastic" she moaned, "do it, yes, yes,yes." She started bucking her hips into my face as she moaned.

After about a minute she clamped her legs around my head as another orgasm ripped through her. "ooooh fuck, yes, yes, mmmmmmmm, nnnnnn." She groaned.

As her climax was only partially calmed she grunted "fuck me I need to get that dick inside me."

I extricated my face from between her legs and knelt up ready to sink my dick into her sopping pussy. As I did I glanced across at Paula who was still sat the other end of the settee and saw she now had her hand down between her legs rubbing herself. "I can't believe how much watching you two is turning me on!" she cried.

It was such a turn on for me too, I couldn't believe I was having sex with Tanya with my wife watching and wanking herself. I turned back to Tanya, she had grabbed my rock hard cock and was pulling it towards her pussy. "Come on, fuck me with it." She moaned. I pushed it into her right down to my balls which slapped against her bum.

"Fuck me, yes, oh god that feels sooo good." Tanya groaned, almost shouting.

I started pumping in and out of Tanya. "yes, fuck my horny pussy, fuck it hard." she repeatedly gasped.

"That's it fuck her good, make her cum, I want to watch her cum again." Paula ordered as she was now up on her feet and had removed her bikini bottoms and had several fingers inside her own pussy.

"My god, watching you 3 is working for me too, look." groaned Greg as he had his dick out and was stroking it for all he was worth. "This is the hardest it's been in months."

"Oh wow Dad, watching my husband fucking your wife has had the same effect on you as it has on me, I'm so fucking horny now. Will you fuck me with it, it'd be a shame to waste it."

"We shouldn't, you're my daughter but watching Tanya and Steve has really worked like magic and as you say it would be a shame to waste it, I don't know how long it will last."

Paula needed no further encouragement and went straight over to her dad, pulled his shorts down and climbed onto his lap sinking his dick into her more than willing cunt.

"Oh my god that feels so good." said Greg as Paula started sliding up and down on him.

"Yes Dad, I was ready for this, fuck me."

"Look Tanya, your husband is fucking his daughter." I managed to gasp as I was ramming her with my dick.

"I'm watching but I'm gonna cummmm, oohh, yes, yes, fuck, arghhh." She groaned as yet another climax crashed over her.

Once she finished I pulled my dick out of her and sat down next to her to watch Paula and Greg. Paula was still riding Greg's shaft for all she was worth. "Yes Dad, fuck me harder." Paula gasped.

By now Tanya had her hand down rubbing her clit making wet sploshing sounds as she did. "Oh god this is too much, I'm just so horny, fuck me again, I need it so bad."

"Ok, but why don't you move over so you can kiss Greg while he's fucking Paula and I'll fuck you from behind?" I suggested.

"Oh yes lets do it." She responded eagerly and quickly got up and lent on the arm of Greg's chair pulling his head towards hers until their lips met in a passionate kiss. As they were kissing Paula continued to ride Greg and she leant forwards slightly so her tits were rubbing against his and Tanya's faces.

I moved behind Tanya and aimed my cock at her love hole, which was profusely leaking her sex juices that were now running down her legs. I pushed straight into her causing her to moan loudly and pull away from kissing Greg.

"Have you got his dick in you again? Does it feel good?" Greg gasped as Paula continued pounding his pole.

"Yes and yes, oooooh so good." Tanya cooed.

Greg reached out with one hand and started massaging Tanya's nipples. "Yeah, that's good, pinch my nipples, they're so sensitive ooooooh."

Paula pleaded breathlessly "do that to me too Dad."

Greg then placed his other hand on Paula's left tit and started massaging her too.

"Oh yes Dad squeeze it." cried Paula and upped the pace she was riding her dad.

Within a few seconds Greg started gasping "Stop, Stop, I'm gonna cum in you."

"Oh yes please Dad, squirt it, squirt inside me."

"Nooo, aarghhh, Aarghhh." Greg moaned as he couldn't hold it any longer and shot streams of cum deep into Paula.

The sight and sound of Greg ejaculating into Paula was too much for Tanya and another tumultuous orgasm shook her body from top to toe. I could feel her vagina tighten onto my cock with each wave as she came.

"Oooh Dad that feels so good, keep going don't stop." Paula moaned as she continued to ride Greg's dick.

After a few seconds though he said "I can't keep it up I'm so sorry darling."

"it's ok Dad, don't worry, it was good that you got an erection at all after several months." Paula said as she lifted herself off his now flaccid dick.

Fortunately because Tanya had cum so quickly I hadn't so I pulled my still rock hard dick out of Tanya and turned my attention to Paula, "would you like a bit of this? I said to her pointing to my cock.

"Sure do!" she said. I moved back over and laid on the settee so she could ride me like she had done to Greg. As she walked towards me I could see Greg's cum running down her legs. He must have pumped quite a lot into her as it was his first time in ages. She climbed up on top of me and as she swung her leg over to straddle me it spread her pussy and a veritable flood of Greg's cum mixed with her pussy juices dripped out of her and landed on me. It felt so hot. I rubbed my hand in it and then lifted it up so Paula could lick it off my fingers.

Paula took my cum soaked fingers into her mouth at the same time as she sat down on my dick sinking it deep into her dripping cunt. "Oh yes, that's nice." She gasped as she started to slide up and down on my cock.

Meanwhile Tanya crawled over next to us. "Go on girl fuck him hard, I want to see you cum." I could see she already had her hand down between her legs wanking herself again. I reached out my left hand and put it on hers on her pussy. She then pulled her hand away leaving me to finger fuck her. "Oh god, this is so fucking sexy I'm gonna cum again in a minute." she muttered through gritted teeth.

"Do you like watching us fuck?" I asked her.

"Absolutely, it's so hot. My pussy's on fire!"

Paula then reached out to Tanya and pulled her head towards her right tit. She was so turned on now her nipples which are always big were now as long as I'd ever seen them. "suck it for me" she pleaded with Tanya.

Tanya immediately took her nipple into her mouth and started sucking. This took Paula over the edge. "Oh god yes suck it, suck it I'm cumming, ooooh shit, yes, yes yes." She groaned as she orgasmed hard on my dick. I could feel her vaginal muscles clamping around my dick harder than ever resulting in me shooting my load deep inside her.

Tanya's hand shot back down and pressed my hand more firmly against her clit and within seconds she was gasping with another orgasm too.

By the time we all calmed down the film had finished and we all retired to our respective bedrooms. As Paula and I climbed into bed I could see she now had a mixture of mine and Greg's spunk oozing out of her. "Did you enjoy this evening then?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer!

"Oh god yes, Tanya is such a horny cow! It's just a shame Dad shot his load in me before he got chance to fuck her. I feel a bit guilty about that."

"Well they both seemed to enjoy it too so I wouldn't worry about it."

With that we turned out the light and started to go to sleep. We were just nodding off when Tanya tapped on the door. "Can I come in?" she whispered.

"Yes, what's up?" Paula replied.

Tanya came into the room, still completely naked. "Nothing really" she said. "Greg is snoring already but I just can't sleep yet. I enjoyed tonight so much but something is playing on my mind."

"Come and join us on the bed and tell us all about it" I replied as I moved over towards Paula and patted the bed next to me.

Tanya came over and sat next to me on the bed pushing up against me. She felt so warm and velvety my dick immediately started tingling to life again. I tried to hide it discreetly with my arm. "So what's bothering you then?" I asked.

"Well for years I've had bi-sexual tendencies and I often get horny looking at attractive women but I've never acted on it. I've fancied Paula ever since I first met her but when she asked me to suckle her nipple tonight it made me so excited I came almost straight away. I can't hide my feelings any longer so as Paula asked me to suck her I'm wondering if she might be bisexual too."

"Oh Tan, I'll take that as a compliment, I'm afraid I'm not bisexual though." Paula replied.

"You little liar!" I responded quickly before she could say anymore.

"What do you mean?" She replied.

"Well do you really think I haven't noticed how stiff your nipples get whenever you've seen Tanya in her bikini and come to that on previous occasions when you've seen some other women too?"

"Hmmm, I didn't know you'd seen that, well ok I do get a little turned on by other women but I never considered myself to be bisexual, I like dick too much!"

Bamboo24
Bamboo24
50 Followers
12