The In-laws Come on Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you've got me and Tanya here now, you can have pussy and dick! Tanya I think Paula's got a very messy pussy that could do with cleaning up!"

"Oh yes, let me lick it clean for you Paula" Tanya begged.

"Come on then." Paula said opening her legs to reveal her still leaking love hole.

Tanya wasted no time diving between Paula's legs and started licking at her pussy.

I laid next to them and watched Paula, she closed her eyes and put her head back as Tanya continued licking.

"How does it feel?" I asked her.

"Fuck it feels good" she murmured. "Is it making you hard?"

As she said that she reached out and felt for my cock, which by now was rock hard again. "Oh it is isn't it?"

The sight of Tanya kneeling on the bed with her arse in the air and her head between my wife's legs was so exciting I couldn't resist getting up and moving behind her. I sank my dick into her causing her to gasp which stopped her licking Paula. I started pumping my cock into Tanya making her gasp each time my dick went in.

"Please don't stop Tan, keep going!" Paula whimpered.

"I'm, Oooooh, trying but Steve's, ooooh shit, fucking my arse off, Oooooh, god." Tanya gasped.

"Steve stop it" Paula cried out.

"Ok, sorry I'll stop!" I said and stopped pumping and just stayed still with my cock still sunk deep in Tanya's pussy. Tanya then resumed licking Paula's clit. Although I was no longer moving I could feel Tanya's vaginal muscles pulsating against my cock and she was trying to resist moving up and down me but I could tell she really wanted to be fucked.

We continued in this position for another couple of minutes before Paula started gasping "Oh yes, I'm cumming, oh yes, yes, yes, yes, aaarghhh." With that Tanya couldn't hold off any longer and started bucking back into me.

"Fuck me, fuck me." she cried. I did as I was told and started ramming into her again. "Oh yes, oh god, shit I'm, aaarrrghhh," was all she could say as her orgasm crashed over her. I couldn't hold it any longer either and shot streams of cum into her as she climaxed.

"Fill her up, squirt it into her horny pussy." Paula groaned as her own orgasm was fading.

After Tanya had calmed down the three of us all fell asleep until we were awoken by Greg coming in saying "Good morning all, you've obviously had a busy night so I've made you all some tea!"

For the rest of their stay and beyond, sex became a regular thing between the three of us with Greg just watching or joining in as and when he was able.

Paula and Tanya's newly released bisexuality also led us into a number of other sexual liaisons but they're for other stories.

Thank you for reading my story, any constructive comments would be much appreciated.

12