The Inbetween

Story Info
An afternoon for the three of them.
952 words
2.57
2.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not know what they expect of me.

First, she called to say that her schedule was free and we had the entire afternoon to ourselves. We headed for the spa. It may be decadent, but I deserved some relaxation. Although I still found it unusual to chat with the girls in the steam room, it did wonders for my muscles and complexion.

We were on twin tables for our massage, so I was able to see her. My masseur was a big man and I enjoyed the deep tissue rub. With her so close to me, his touch got my tail going and I felt a need to reach out to her. When the rub was finished, we were left alone for a time to compose ourselves.

We went immediately together. She had no compunction of touching me; not only on her firm side, but also on his soft one. Although I really needed another to be complete, it still felt wonderful.

Nails and hair finished me, but she also had a facial and her makeup done. I waited for her in the anteroom. When she finally came out, it was worth the extra time. She was a stunning vision of femininity.

I was just complementing her when my cell phone rang. It was him. His day had been difficult and could I meet him for a workout. He felt it would unwind him for the evening.

Since it was still two hours until dinner, I took her home and went to join him at the gym. He was already in the locker room and had reserved us adjoining lockers. I always loved looking at his hard muscles and tight ass. He was so masculine. Apparently, there were others there that also appreciated the view. I stared them down and barked my disapproval. Although he laughed at my jealousy, the loyalty I showed made him proud.

We jumped on the treadmills to warm up. He did a mile before I had reached the three-quarter mark. With beads of sweat beginning to form on his brow, he moved over to the bench press. His first lifts were just to warm up. I would not have to spot him for at least another fifty pounds. Just to showoff for him, I exhausted myself by running a mile and a half.

By that time, he was ready for my assistance. We put on more weight and I stood behind him ready to help. He easily brought the bar to his broad chest again and again. I looked down watching his face. A smile broke across it. He was staring up my shirt. From that vantage he was able to see all of me. His motion became more labored and he stopped with the bar on him. He still expected me to help him after that cheap look. I told him that he had better ask me nice. He laughed softly and lifted the weight back up to the stand. It was a set up and I fell for it.

After an hour on the floor, both of us had worked up a good sweat. A quick shower was required before heading home. It was deserted when we entered. Eyes closed, I let the steamy water flow over me trying to remember how relaxed I had felt after the spa. He took this opportunity to be playful. Coming up to me on his side, he rubbed my soft flesh and fondled me until I groaned. His excitement was mounting also. As I reached for him, someone came into the shower area. We stopped for now, but his eyes let me know that there would be more.

He drove his sports car like a typical male and beat me home by at least five minutes. In the living room, the two of them were all over each other. Her blouse was up and his pants were down. It seemed like the drive only served to heighten his libido.

As I was about to try and join in, a bell rang in the kitchen. She had started the meal and it looked like I would have to finish it. The food smelled delicious and it was almost done. I made some last minute refinements, set the table and went to get them for dinner.

They were nowhere to be found, at least downstairs. I made my way up to the bedroom. There they were naked and totally oblivious to me or anything else. It looked like she was going to finish what I had started in the shower. I was the third wheel at this party. What was I supposed to do? Keep the meal from burning while they got it on!

Before I could back away from the door, she somehow sensed me and called "Sweetie, come and join us we were waiting for you."

He jumped out of the bed and came over to me with his usual smile. "What's wrong, fella, we need you. It's time to make a baby. You are as much a part of this family as we are, you are the in between." he said while fondling my soft side and urging me toward the bed.

At last, now I know what they expect from me, they want a baby. A little one will be wonderful. It will be fun to help her with all the mom things a child needs and to help him with all the dad things a child needs. Only an in between can appreciate both of these aspects. But I am getting ahead of myself. Right now it is time to enjoy having her against my hard side and him against my soft side.