The Incredible Growing Dick Pt. 02

Story Info
Excitement grows, they try to understand what's happening.
10.6k words
4.64
54.9k
69

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fell asleep there, together under the sheets, curled up naked and exhausted from our last session of unbelievable sex. My rest felt long, peaceful, and dreamless. If either of us woke up during the night it was only to half consciousness, stirring and finding even more comfortable positions against the other's body.

It was early morning when I woke to our alarm, face up, my eyes gently opening. I found myself not even minding to be awake after such a perfect sleep. Immediately, though, my focus was drawn down my body to an intense feeling. The very demanding, solid as lumber mass of morning wood that my newly larger cock was sporting.

I exhaled, "Ah, oh my God," as I looked down, the sheets doing nothing to hide the massive rod of my morning erection. Underneath, my cock was like the mast of a ship, pointing to the sky with the sheets draped over. The covers were holding just strongly enough to prevent my cock from pitching forward towards my chest, instead keeping it angled down slightly in the direction of my legs, barely shy of vertical.

Seeing how the sheets were tented over my waist, some innocent minded person might have mistaken the image for me sleeping with a knee propped up. But this wasn't my knee. My huge dick felt so pressed full of blood and stiff that it was bordering on being uncomfortable. Not quite, though. I shifted only slightly, turning my body to the side by the smallest amount to turn off the alarm on the nightstand and I felt the tactile sensations running along the impressive surface area of my cock, the smooth, soft sheets of the bed caressing my shaft in lovely pleasure. I groaned, not able to stay quiet as the feeling made my cock throb, sending incredibly good tingles across its surface.

Next to me, I felt my beautiful woman wake and heard her breathe in, then yawn. Her fingertips tapped on my chest, her smooth leg was draped over my knees and now she moved it, her calf and inner thigh stroking my legs. She raised her head from her pillow, opening her eyes and looking to me with a lazy, contented smile.

"Mmm, good morning, honey," she mumbled to me, waking up.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked. "I was completely wiped out."

She snuggled in closer to me and started giving me kisses on the neck, her soft lips feeling delightful.

"I still can't believe last night," she said, then looked downward at the veritable tent I was making of our sheets.

"Oh my fucking God. Wow." she said simply. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes then lifted the covers and looked underneath, revealing to both of us our first glimpse for the day of my newly enhanced cock. It towered up from me like a pillar. Both of our jaws dropped. My dick had truly become massive, its width was bigger around than a beer can. Its length was harder to approximate, but I had clearly passed and surpassed that fabled foot long marker.

"Baby, I've never seen anything like this," she trailed off, "...so hot." She lifted the cover more and my dick was able to sway closer to me, no longer held back by the sheet.

"Your cock is...I don't even know. It's absolutely massive." She started dragging the sheets off of us. Her naked chest drew my eyes as the sheets moved off her pretty tits. My very sensitive cock shivered pleasure through my body as the soft covers slid over it. I tilted my head back, moaning loud and long with an open mouth.

"What? What is it?" I heard her say as she stopped her movements, the covers still draped over me partially.

"It just feels really good," I told her. "Every little movement, everything that brushes against it is almost sensory overload."

"Oh," she said with compassion. "Are you gonna cum?" she asked, her hand lifted away from the sheet, careful not to touch it.

"No, it doesn't feel like that, just so incredibly good."

She listened, then grabbed the sheet again, saying, "So you don't mind if I..." and resumed pulling the covers down. The bulge hidden beneath getting closer and closer to the open air. The tip of my dick emerged, still surprisingly massive to us.

"Oh," she gasped as she steadily pulled the sheets away from the tip of my cock. It was way above my navel.

"Oh my," she muttered with anticipation as the sheets pulled further down the thick shaft.

"God!" she finished, whipping the final inches of the covers all the way off. My massive cock was on display from balls to tip, taking up an impressive area of my torso.

She reached up with one hand to feel my cock. Her other hand went straight to her crotch where she started to rub her pussy unashamedly. Her hand gripped at my cock's underside, running up and down it, testing its rigidity, feeling its thickness.

"Uh, fuck, it got so massive," she said with lust. "It grew again, baby."

"Yeah," I said. "It's so big now. When's it gonna stop?"

She squeezed around it and ran her hand up and down my entire length. "This has got to be the biggest fucking cock in the world" she said. I could see the shining wetness all over the fingers she was rubbing her pussy with. She was rapidly fingering herself, the soft sounds of her arousal were audible between her legs.

"And you woke up this way?" she asked, turning to my face with a look of concern. "All giant and hard without me awake to take care of it? To make you feel better?"

I nodded as she made me moan.

"Poor baby," she said gently, her lips in a pout. She sat up to her knees and raised my cock to vertical, starting to stroke it one handed, the other still glued to her pussy.

"Baby, I'm really wet," she cooed. "I'd love to work your hard cock with both hands."

I got the hint and I sat up, taking her other hand in mine, moving it from her pussy to the middle of my shaft. On my cock I could feel slick wetness transfer from her fingers to my skin. I quickly replaced the vacated position at her pussy with my own hand. My fingers worked into her and were drenched immediately in her hot tightness.

"Oh, yeah. That's good, baby," she moaned out. "You take care of me and I'll take care of you." With her hands one on top of the other, she gripped and stroked me, giving my long, thick shaft little twists as she worked. She arched her back, her tits standing out prominently.

"Yeah, that's better," she said to me, slowly moving over my whole dick. "Massive cocks need two hands to work them properly. They deserve it."

"Are you gonna fuck me with your new, massive dick? Make me scream and turn me inside out?" she spat out at me, driving me crazy in lust with her filthy words. I groaned and did my best to focus on fingering her as she stroked and jacked me off more.

It wasn't long before she leaned over my cock and started licking it and kissing it. She even started spitting all down its length for more lubrication as she drove her hands up and down it again and again.

"Oh my God, baby! Yes!" I cried out as she put her mouth on me. She was staying around the tip and opening her jaw wide, trying to take it into her mouth so she could start to blow me. After a few tries, she looked into my eyes with her lips still wrapped only half around my cock's end. We both realized in surprise that the tip was going to be too big for oral. She let out an "Mmm," of frustration. Taking her lips away she looked at me with regret.

"Baby...I don't know if," she began, eyes downcast, "I don't know it I can do it like this. Your cock is really, really thick and wide around now." She felt at the tip, "I thought I'd be able to get it, but..." She squeezed, the tip was rock hard and unwilling to yield even a little bit. There was no way she would be able to force it past her jaw.

"It's okay, hon," I said in support. Honestly, the thought of the whole situation was turning me on more that a blowjob would have. My cock was simply too massive. She was struggling and I was actually loving it.

She nodded and leaned down again, making out with my cock tip and pumping me with her hands. She worked it hard, smearing spit, licks, and kisses up and down. She would look back at me, her eyes wide, her eyebrows pulling together in effort as she tried to cover all of my cock in vain. Her expressions of desperation as she struggled were plain to see, her eyes round and forehead wrinkled in concentration.

"I'm really sorry, baby," she said, taking a few seconds worth of a break. "I want to suck it, I really want to suck your massive cock, but I can't get my mouth over it."

"It's alright, you look so hot when you try," I told her and grinned.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I want to do it for you," she said, voice muffled as she pressed her lips to my stiffness again.

"Can you cum like this?" she asked me hopefully. "Is it enough? I'll work hard so you can cum."

Her face got glazed with her spit against my massive pillar as she used her mouth with even more vigor.

I took her head and pushed her mouth into the side of my cock, smearing her lips and tongue all over it, all the while continuing to finger her with my other hand. I could tell she was getting close to cumming on my fingers as her moans against my massive cock were getting less and less restrained.

After a minute of her having her face wiped all over my impossible dick, her vocalizations started getting high pitched and desperate. I kept fingering her the way she liked, coaxing her closer to climax. She started shaking on my hand and against my cock, then, mouth still covered by my hardness, she began cumming wordlessly while I used her lips and tongue to pleasure myself.

She stopped sliding her hands over my cock and instead clung to it as she came. Looking in my eyes after she was finished, she started moving her hands up and down again and gave my cock a long, slow lick. I withdrew my hand from her pussy and stroked her legs and breasts as she recovered.

"Please cum!" she begged, panting. "I want it so bad! I want you to cum so fucking bad right now!"

I was getting close and I told her so. Her simulations driving me near the edge.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she said in excitement. "And if you cum, your massive prick is gonna grow some more. You'll have a cock like a baseball bat you can fuck me with! I can't wait for you to rail me with your giant dick!"

I groaned, my chest heaving. I moved from sitting to kneeling with her right in front of me, staring down the insane length and thickness of my cock. I put both of my hands on my shaft too and we worked to jack it off together.

"Oh, yeah, that's so good baby! Just give it to me! I want your cum. I want cum in my mouth!" She loudly proclaimed as our four hands pumped my cock together. She opened her mouth and smacked my cock on her tongue, jacking me off crazily until my orgasm began. My cock started swelling, lengthening, getting harder as I felt incredible pleasure throbbing inside it.

"Grow, baby! Grow bigger and cum hard!" she encouraged as we moved our hands as fast as we could. "Shit! Look how big its getting!" she shouted, my cock expanding between us, growing to a ridiculous size in our hands. "Big! Big! Big!"

"Almost! There! Yeah!" I strained to her, and came at last.

My entire enormous cock throbbed, finally blasting cum in her face and mouth. Fast and strong shots splattered against her entire face, with lots shooting into her open mouth. In seconds, her face was completely covered and I was still cumming strongly. I aimed lower and started launching cum on her chest, covering her tits with rope after thick rope of my cum.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she yelped over and over after she was blinded by the first few cumshots, vocalizing her surprise at each oncoming pulse that she couldn't see hitting her. My cum covered the round tops of her tits and dripped underneath them, some of it running down to her stomach, the slowly sliding cum eventually stopping around her bellybutton. My orgasm finally ended. She looked like she was a freshly glazed dessert.

We were quiet for a moment, then I saw and heard her swallow the load of cum she still had in her mouth.

"Oh! Mmm! You came so fucking much!" she said weakly and started to wipe at her eyes. I watched her clear her vision while she licked at her lips a little, tasting the plentiful remnants of cum around her mouth. She looked down at her body where my cum had painted her white. The sheets around her were dirty with drops of cum that had ricocheted off her face or dripped off of her tits. I massaged my softening cock, it felt heavy as it started to droop forward.

"This is unreal, baby," she said in disbelief. "I'm covered in your cum." She wiped it from her face and studied her cum soaked tits, rubbing them.

She finally smiled at me. "I'm gonna go get in the shower," she said. "You should put these sheets in the washing machine and meet me in there when you're done." I just nodded, breathing hard, too satisfied to speak.

She left for the bathroom and I started stripping the bed. I left the room with the bundle of dirty sheets and took them to the washing machine, tossing them in and starting a cycle. I made my way back to the bedroom and then into our bathroom.

The shower was on, water running and the glass door open, but she wasn't in yet. She was standing in front of the mirror looking at all the cum splattered on herself. Holding one breast, she had her other hand in her mouth, sucking cum off her fingers and tasting it. She noticed me in the mirror behind her and smiled hotly.

"I was just surveying the damage you did," she said without turning around, eyes flashing at me in the mirror. She ran her hands down her body. "I can't believe the things you can do with that," nodding to my cock where it hung. "Every time you grow I'm not ready for what happens next."

I grinned and looked down at myself, my soft cock still hanging huge between my legs. She winked at me then she stepped toward the shower and put a hand in, testing the temperature. She went inside and the falling water started cascading over her, hitting and dripping off her curves. She faced away from the water and leaned her head back, wetting her hair in the spray.

"Come join me in here, stud," she said happily and I entered the shower as well, closing the glass door. The water was hot and steamy hitting my shoulder and side. I turned and let it run over my other half, then stepped aside and let her have the majority of the water so she could start to clean off. She closed her eyes and held her face under the jets, washing away any lingering cum there, then let the water run over her body, the cum from her shoulders down starting to disappear.

While her back was to me, I picked up her shampoo bottle and opened the cap. I applied some to my hands and lathered it after putting the bottle back. The sweet scent of the shampoo began filling the steamy compartment. I started washing her hair from behind, she tilted her head back to me as I massaged her scalp, working in the suds.

She sighed in appreciation, "Mmm, that feels so nice, baby."

I felt a tingle between my legs as we stood closely together, the wet skin of her shoulders and back before me. She began washing the shampoo from her hair and I lathered up my own shampoo and applied it to my head. Once she had rinsed, she turned around facing me and smiled, arms reaching around my shoulders and tangling her fingers in my own hair, helping me to wash and rinse as I had done for her. She had scooted forward and our bodies were touching. I could feel her boobs pressing against my chest, her hips, her legs mingling with mine. The feeling of my dick hardening was becoming difficult to ignore. In no time at all I felt my cock tap against her leg as it grew.

"Oh," she said feeling my dick starting to fill out. It pressed into her thighs and she pressed right back. It was nestled between them and she closed her legs together, letting my cock harden down the front of her, pointing to her knees. She looked into my eyes as she rubbed her legs together, grinding them against the whole top side of my cock as it grew, starting to pulse in time with my heart.

"I knew taking a shower together might be a risk, but how else were we supposed to get clean?" she asked me in a tone of innocence. "It's not your fault you have such a lively cock." She reached a hand under us and stroked at the downward pointing base of it. I moaned as she caused my throbbing dick to buck strongly, trying to push its way up. "Or a horny girl who keeps making it grow," she continued.

She parted her legs and my cock sprung up between them, sticking out horizontally where I could feel it swaying up and down. She took a half step back and looked. My incredibly thick cock was protruding from me and sticking out through her legs, reaching far behind her. It was still in the process of going hard. She bent a tad and put both her hands down on its surface in front of her, bending her knees a tiny bit and looking like a cowgirl sitting in a saddle.

"Let's finish this shower before we get carried away, big guy," she said and she backed off of me, the enormous shaft of my dick sliding through her thighs, rubbing across her pussy until it finally was free. It flipped up and pointed towards my chest without any hindrance holding it now, its biggest size yet.

She started washing her body with her soap and I followed suit, not taking our eyes off of each other as we rubbed our bodies with gel and bubbles. She was staring at me hungrily as she wiped soap across every inch of her body. She pressed her tits together as I watched, soap suds spread across them. I finished cleaning my torso and started to move toward my lower half. She bit her lip as she watched me soap up my hips, then the root of my cock.

She watched me with heat in her expression for less than thirty seconds before she breathed out and strode forward, dropping to her knees.

"No, babe! Let me do that!" she said, sounding desperate. She clasped her hands around my enormous hardness and started jacking me off fiercely. Her fingertips were barely interlocking with both her hands together trying to wrap around and hold the huge thing she had awoken.

I think I was finally hard all the way and absolutely enormous. If she couldn't get the girth of my cock in her mouth before, I wasn't sure what she would be able to do with it at this point.

She suddenly slapped the side of my cock. It swung to the side slightly then stiffened to center again. It hadn't hurt me. It was a pillar of hard muscle and the impact of her hand had actually felt good. She looked up at me, waiting for a response. I nodded.

"Yeah, keep going. Harder if you want," I told her. She breathed deeper, her chest moving excitedly and slapped my cock twice with more force, forehand to backhand in quick succession. I grunted in pleasure, not pain as my cock swung and throbbed. She held it again firmly and tried to move it around. The stiff strength resisted her slightly, but she could still play with it.

"So big," she whispered, "so huge, so strong, so heavy."

She stood up and turned her back to me, widening her legs apart and placing her hands above her head on the wall as she leaned forward.

"I want you to try and fuck me with that massive thing," she said. "Maybe your cock is too big now, but we have to try."

I looked down, doubtful that this bludgeon of a cock I was now the owner of would be able to get inside her. I thought of her face earlier as she had tried and failed to suck me, her desperation turning me on. Cock throbbing, I got behind her and nudged her waiting pussy with my wide tip. I ground it against her tight little pussy opening while she moaned and made frustrated pouting noises. I moved my cock forward between her legs and stimulated her clit with the tip. I went back and forth between her pussy and clit for a few minutes, trying to penetrate her each time, but alas, we had gone too far. My cock was too enormous to fit.