The Incredible Growing Dick Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and found the closest box of tissues and used a few of them to wipe off my chest. "Still huge, but I think the longer I go without real sex, my size will become average again," I said.

"You were never average to begin with," she said raising her eyebrows. "Your dick was nice and big before this all started. I had no complaints."

We smiled at each other. I put my underwear back on and she got under the covers of her hotel bed. Our conversation turned more casual, talking about her day and how we missed each other. We talked for a full hour before saying goodnight. We would see each other when she came home tomorrow evening.

----

The next day I came home from work and I had a few hours before she would arrive back home, so I tried to prepare a nice welcome for her. I prepped a savory dinner in the crock pot, cleaned the house, and burned some scented candles. I checked my phone and saw a text from her saying she was just minutes away. I was nervous with excitement for her to finally reunite with me.

I went to the front window and peeked through the blinds just in time to see her car turning onto the street. I wasn't sure of what to do, how I should greet her. My brain was suddenly filled only with images of of the two of us fucking immediately as she came in the door.

Her keys turned the lock and the door opened. She stepped inside, returning home with a huge smile on her face, eyes scanning the room in search of me. As she saw me standing there she let go of her keys, purse, and travel bag in shock, dropping them to the floor. I was waiting for her, clothes off, completely hard and entirely ready for her. I had jumped out of my clothes in the few seconds I had to spare, gambling it all that this would be a good move.

She locked her eyes on me and kicked the door closed behind her. I don't even remember walking toward her. Suddenly we were wrapped up in each other. Her hands were roaming over my body, touching my massive cock, her mouth was kissing mine. I was stripping her clothes away as fast as I could. Shirt off, bra off, pants off, panties...she didn't have any.

"You're so naughty," I hissed in her ear as I felt her pussy, soft, wet, and burning hot.

"That was going to be a surprise, but you rushed to it," she said between kisses.

She was pulling my cock around with her hands, feeling every inch of it. It wasn't as massive as last night, but still more huge than she had ever taken inside of her before. I wanted her to scream on it.

I clasped my arms around her and lifted her from the ground. I tossed her slightly and then caught her under legs and ass. She held onto my shoulders tightly. My huge dick was hard as iron where it was sandwiched between our bodies. She moaned as I lifted her up more, dragging my cock against her stomach and perfectly over her pussy. As soon as we were lined up I let her slip lower, the tip of my cock meeting her pussy. It slowly but inevitably spread her open, her heat and slickness covering the tip. It was like magic again, my nerves extra sensitive once more from the first moment we started touching.

"Yeeeeessss," she whimpered in my ear in pleasure, in relief, in lust. My massive cock was throbbing as I worked her down it a fraction at a time. She was pivoting her body, using her arms and legs to help me push it into her. It was so thick around that we couldn't rush this.

We strained to start thrusting my huge cock in and out of her, to spread some of her wetness down the shaft she was gripped so tightly around.

"That's so good! So good!" she moaned at me. "Don't you dare fucking stop for anything. Don't you stop fucking me."

"God, I missed you so much," I said. "You don't know how much I wanted to fuck you every day you were gone."

"I think I missed you...UH...more!" she said as I thrust deeper into her pussy.

She lifted up slightly, pushing on my shoulders and then dropped down. She started repeating the motions faster and I began pumping my massive cock in and out of her willing pussy, still not close to my halfway point. I bounced her, fucking her in the air like this for a minute or two before my arms needed a break.

I swung her around and pushed her back to the nearest wall. She leaned against it and locked her legs around me. I could feel the incredible sensitivity in my dick as her impeccable pussy did its job. I started to thrust deeper into her, I wanted more of my cock in her, wanted her to feel her pussy stretch more than ever as she took me.

She pulled me in a closer embrace with her legs crossed over my butt. We were getting truly wild, letting our voices yell out, not caring if the whole zip code heard us scream.

"Give it to me! Give it to me!" she cried. "Give me your massive dick! Fuck me with your giant cock!"

I pounded into her, getting really deep, giving her most of my shaft. She was holding onto my neck in desperation, and despite everything, she was still fucking me back savagely. Her pelvis thrust towards mine after every withdrawal of my huge dick from her needy snatch.

Able to see she was about to cum, I held steady my speed and effort in fucking her, watching her weather the impacts of the intense thrusting. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her pussy squeezed me its tightest yet. She came, arms and legs shaking, mouth open, screaming as I held her up.

I kept her safely in my arms and leaned on the wall with her as she panted and gasped for air. After a short rest, she tapped me on the arm with her palm.

"Okay, let me down," she said sounding slightly drunk. Pulling out of her pussy, I then took my hands off her legs one at a time for her to stand back on her feet.

"You fucked me senseless, now its your turn," she said and pushed me away from her, lowering herself to her knees in front of me. She grabbed at my cock and immediately took it into her mouth. Both hands slid and twisted up and down my shaft while she blew me with determination. Her mouth felt amazing and her hands were coaxing me to new levels of hardness. I would have done absolutely anything she asked in that moment. If she was a new religion, I would have converted instantly and worshiped her as a sexy goddess. She sucked my cock perfectly, every motion deliberately planned to cause me as much pleasure as possible. Then suddenly, it was over. She pulled my dick from her mouth, stood up, and pushed me away again.

"Get on the fucking floor," she ordered me aggressively.

I laid down on the carpet of the living room and she stood over me. She straddled my body then lowered herself and rubbed her pussy along my cock. She put a guiding hand under my shaft and tilted it up. I felt her slippery pussy envelop the tip of my dick and several inches of shaft. Her inner muscles flexed along my massive cock. Then, with deliberate motions, she put both hands on my chest, leaned her weight on me, and started to fuck my brains out.

I don't know how long it went on. It could have lasted thirty seconds, it could have been thirty minutes, my rational mind and perceptions of time were obliterated. All I knew was that I was just a man on the floor, a woman astride me, fucking my cock with the best pussy in the world and blowing my mind to higher fucking planes of existence.

Somewhere in the swirling escape of it all I felt my body start to cum. I reached out, trying to steady myself, my hands finding a shapely leg and a perfect tit to hold onto. She plunged down on me again and again and again as my massively swollen cock pulsed harder than ever. My entire cock expanded, thickening and lengthening once more. Above me, I heard her shouting something, but I was barely grasping the meaning.

"Yes! Cum babe! Grow that fucking cock! Get bigger inside me! Break my fucking pussy!"

I could feel every bit of her clamped on me as I thrust my hips up and shot my load inside her.

"That's it! Cum you fucking stud! Make me cum with you.........YEAH!"

Her orgasm took her as I fucked my hips upward, desperate to release every last bit of my cum and fill her pussy. My pulses seemed never ending as we road the waves of pleasure together, bodies interlocked.

After it all, I felt her dismount, sliding sideways off of me. She tumbled to the ground next to me, a hand on my chest. With great effort, I willed the muscles of my arm to move. I raised it up and draped my hand over her hip as we both stared at the ceiling in total exhaustion.

----

Hours later, after recovering, cleaning up, and having dinner, we were finally getting ready for bed. She joined me under the covers in her usual sleeping clothes, panties and a tank top, and scooted close to me to spoon. I had missed the scent of her hair, the softness of her skin, the feeling of her body against mine so much.

She made herself comfy, shifting her body every now and then. Her ass would brush tantalizingly on my crotch when she moved. After she didn't stop the motions I knew that she was up to her old games, knew that she knew what she was doing.

Thanks to her I was becoming hard again. I moved her hair and started kissing her neck from behind, grinding my hips back into her the slightest amount as my cock grew.

Without words, I took her pajama clothes off, then my own and threw them out from under the covers. I had an arm wrapped around under her, massaging her tits from behind, my other tracing around her pussy, all while my massively hard cock slid on her ass.

I backed up and moved myself down the bed so I could be at the right angle to get my cock into her from behind. After that evening my cock had grown larger again, but I was hoping, praying that her pussy could still take it. There were doubts in my mind. My cock was the biggest size she had so far been able to fit when she came home that evening, would I still be able to fuck her now with it even larger?

I felt her silky opening touch the tip of my cock, then I felt her fingers around it as well. She was pulling me, steering me into her pussy with one hand, holding her labia apart with the other to ease the penetration. It was a tight fit and I didn't believe it was going to work. I started to back away but she grasped my cock more tightly.

"No, babe," she said. "I know it will fit. I want this."

I said nothing and pushed again, pressing harder against the sweet pussy we both wanted to be filled so badly. She was moaning as we rubbed the big knob of my tip between her legs. I couldn't tell from my angle, but I think she was stimulating her clit as well. Gradually, like a miracle, my massive cock slipped past her entrance. Her pussy felt tighter than a vacuum.

She just breathed in and out, some strain in her vocal chords. What she had inside of her was the biggest size she had taken yet.

"Are you alright?" I asked her right away. She just nodded emphatically, like she was too busy to speak. She kept breathing forcefully in and out, occasionally letting out a high, desperate sounding moan on her exhales, like nothing I had ever heard from her before.

She suddenly reached out to me, groping blindly. I took her hand, thinking she wanted me to just hold it and support her through what was happening, but instead she grabbed my hand and tugged it toward her clit. As soon as my fingers touched her soaking wet button she shook in an orgasm that took me completely by surprise. I stroked her shoulder blades as she wailed out a long, high moan and trembled for several seconds. Her snatch was having spasms around my cock. I was astonished but absolutely loving this, in complete awe of her.

We lay still in silence for a minute. My giant cock was throbbing with each rapid beat of my heart. Her pussy was so tight around it that I knew she could feel my heartbeat pulsing through it, tapping against the thin membrane of her vagina like a drum.

"Now fuck me," she said quietly, but there was no mistaking the tone of an order, not a request in her voice.

I leaned in and felt my cock begin to slip deeper within her. Each stroke I gave her prompted a new moan of sublime pleasure from her mouth.

We fucked sideways in that spooning position. I was slowly able to get closer and closer to her as I thrust more of my giant sized cock in.

After about five minutes we were steadily rocking back and forth. I was spearing her with a third of my dick, my enormous cock basically the size of my fist and forearm, holding her hips and kissing her up and down her spine.

"Yes," she said. "Use me. Fuck me deep...Spread me out...Split me apart."

I fucked her harder in response. I wasn't in danger of cumming yet, but I wasn't sure how long I could last. Especially if she continued her filthy talk.

Which she did.

"I'm here for you to use. I'm giving you my pussy. You own it. I'm your..." she paused, then said again, voice quivering, "I'm your..."

"What are you?" I asked her.

"I'm your...cunt!"

She couldn't see my face, but my mouth fell open. I had never heard her say that word before, let alone call herself that. She was insatiable.

I reached up and tangled my fingers in her hair. I pulled her head back and thrust farther into her at the same time.

Leaning as close to her ear as I could given the circumstances, I whispered to her.

"Then I'm going to use you."

I rolled the both of us over from sideways to me on top of her, pinning her flat on the bed. I started fucking her from on top and behind. I held myself up, hands on her hips and ass as I drove in fast and hard.

"Is this what you wanted, you filthy girl?" I moaned out to her. I was straddling her, swinging my hips forward and back with long strokes, feeling her pussy hold its own against me.

"Ugh! Yes! Give it to me, fucker!" she loudly groaned out. "Fucking destroy me!"

I slapped her ass hard with my palm a dozen times as I fucked her at new speed. I was doing the sexual equivalent of a sprint as she screamed obscenities at me, needy and greedy for more.

"That's so good! Give me what I want! Slam my slit with your giant, massive cock!"

It felt like I was just over halfway inside her and I looked down at the explicit joining of my cock and her pussy. Her skin was stretched tight in a perfect circle around my insanely thick shaft, soaking with her own natural wetness. I felt my body cross over into the first steps of orgasm. My cock filled with an intense tingling sensation that bloomed out and over my whole body. I was going to cum. Trying to postpone it would be like trying to hold back an avalanche. My cock swelled thicker, forcing her pussy wider, and also grew longer, sinking deeper into her sweet tunnel.

"Ugh! Its! Growing! In! Me!" she gasped.

Then I was cumming in her, our mouths wide and yelling out. She was now taking a cock past the size limit of what we thought was possible. I released inside of her, my pulses seeming so long and full. I started backing out of her, but my cock was still throbbing in orgasm, still spewing cum out.

"I want you to turn around!" I said quickly. "Turn around!"

The last of my shaft pulled out of her pussy and I splattered an extra huge shot of cum against her sexy ass. Like a champion, she flipped over and faced me. She thrust her tits out and opened her mouth as wide as she could. I stroked myself and blasted her front as she posed, still cumming strongly. My cock plastered her face with multiple ropes of my sperm. I shot cum directly in her mouth, filling it. Finally, I started feeling weak and finished my unbelievable load on her tits, leaving them absolutely drenched and dripping.

She gulped, swallowing what was in her mouth, one eye glued shut from all the cum on her face. We gasped for air in the aftermath of what had just happened. She had a hand at her pussy, her fingers coated in white as she tried and failed to keep in the creampie I had given her.

"I guess you need a shower now," I said, finally breaking the quiet.

"Yeah, understatement," she said back.

I took her by the hand to the shower, starting the water for her when we got there.

"Maybe we should shower separately," she told me. "I think if we go in together I'm going to end up covered in cum again. You'd end up with a cock that would be too big for me to fuck tomorrow. And I really want to fuck you tomorrow, babe."

I opened my mouth to argue, but stopped. Yeah, that seemed extremely likely. She stepped in the shower and closed the door. I watched her as she washed herself off through the slightly fogged glass.

"Although," I heard her say from under the jets of water, "I think it would be fine if you jerked off to me right now."

I liked that idea, and felt my incredible growing dick get hard as I touched it, gazing at her.