The Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't describe how terrified I was. I was certain I was about to die. I was certain that the demon was coming to kill me. I was certain that it would kill me slowly, that I would die a horrific, painful death. I was imagining what Agnes's horror would be like the next morning when she found my body butchered and mutilated in a pool of blood on the floor, my guts strewn everywhere. I knew there would be nothing I could do to stop it; I was completely immobilized.

Slowly, the door began to open. As it opened, my room was suddenly filled with the stench of burning sulfur. It reeked like Hell. My nostrils felt as though they were burning. As I struggled to ignore the searing pain in my nostrils, I watched the now-open door. I could make out a small, vaguely humanoid figure standing in the doorway. I could only make out its shape at first.

It had a human-shaped head with long, thin, pointed ears that were twisted in ways human ears can't twist. It had enormous, round, bulging yellow eyes with tiny, black pupils that glinted even in the darkness. They were not human eyes at all; instead, they vaguely resembled the eyes of a tarsier.

The creature had an unnaturally long neck that twisted in ways a human neck can't twist, like a neck of a flamingo. Though its shoulders were broad, its chest area was extremely small, but it led down into a massive, potbellied midsection. The creature had extremely long, humanlike arms, but each of the fingers on each hand were frighteningly elongated.

Each finger was the normal width of a human finger and they still seemed to have the normal human joints, but each finger was nearly a foot long. At the end of each finger was something that appeared to be a long, sharp fingernail, or possibly a claw. The creature's two legs were extremely short and fat and ended in long, fat feet, each one bearing what appeared to be three large toes. Between its legs hung a massive appendage, which I took to be its cock.

The creature entered the room, waddling in on its two short legs. Its long, left arm reached up and it fingers pressed the door closed behind it. Getting down on its hands, the creature crawled over to my bed, its yellow eyes fixated on my body. As it drew nearer, I was able to make out more of its face. Its skin was ashen grey and the top of its head was completely bald, but it had thick, black eyebrows over its glowing yellow eyes.

Its nose was rather long and pointy, but it looked mostly human. It had a black mustache underneath it and, underneath the mustache, an enormous, unnaturally wide, grinning mouth filled with crooked, rotten teeth. It had a pointed chin, covered in black hair. I could see now that its entire body from the chest down was covered in thick, black body hair as well. It wasn't fur, mind you, but thick body hair like a human man might have.

The buzzing of the flies and the stench of burning sulfur continued as the creature crept closer to my bed. It climbed onto the bed and then on top of me. I wanted to get the hideous, disgusting thing off me, but I couldn't because I couldn't move. I could only lie there and watch, my eyes wide and my heart pounding, as the creature's neck twisted and drew closer, so that its hideous, ashen grey face with its enormous, lamp-like yellow eyes was just inches away from mine.

My mind was racing. I was trying to think what I had done to deserve this awful visitation. I thought of the book and the description of the incubus in it. The book described incubi as extraordinarily attractive creatures skilled in the art of seduction. There was nothing in there about this ghastly creature! Nothing at all!

"The book is a lie," a dark voice whispered, somehow reading my thoughts. The creature's mouth never moved, but I could tell it was the creature speaking. "The book is a lie we use to ensnare our victims. Now you are ours. Ours to play with."

The creature opened its mouth even wider, somehow still retaining that horrifying grin, even though its orifice was gaping so wide I thought for sure the demon would swallow my head whole like a snake. I could feel its hot, foul breath on my face. Though my nostrils were still burning with the stench of sulfur, I could somehow make out the creature's rancid breath.

The smell that was carried on the creature's breath was a cacophony of all the worst odors I could imagine all mixed together in a terrible blend: body odor, onions, skunk, sour milk, and even a hint of car exhaust. I involuntarily spluttered, gasping for fresh air, but there was none to be found. The stench was suffocating it.

A long, thin tongue slid out of the creature's mouth and snaked its way towards me. The tongue licked my lips, moistening them. Then it slid downwards, under my pajama shirt, to slobber all over my breasts. A second tongue came out of the creature's mouth and ran its way through my hair, covering it with slobber.

I felt helpless as the creature's tongues slid all over my body, coating me in spit. Its slobber felt strangely almost acidic; it didn't exactly burn my flesh, but it seemed to sizzle and it felt uncomfortably warm.

Suddenly, the creature's tongues retreated into its mouth. I felt its long, spindly fingers with their sharp nails pull down my pajama pants and panties. The creature stared, transfixed at my vulva, which was as dry as the Sahara Desert, since I was not at all aroused. Its eyes seemed to almost grow wider as they stared in the most perverted fashion.

"What have we here?" the creature whispered. "A delicious pussy ripe for plunder!"

A tongue slid out of the creature's mouth and licked my pussy. Its saliva burned against my opening. Then it licked me again. This time, the tongue did not leave, but rather stayed to trace circles around my clit. The creature did this for several minutes.

Involuntarily, I found myself closing my eyes, trying to ignore the smell, and actually enjoying the feeling of the creature's tongue as it pleasured me. The saliva still burned a little bit, but, in the midst of the pain, there was some pleasure. If I had been able to move my lips, I would have moaned.

The creature's tongue zeroed in on my clit and began vibrating against it in a way no human tongue ever could. Somehow, it was like the demon was reading my thoughts, knowing what I wanted. It kept going like a machine and, somehow, I found myself climaxing, in spite of the horrific situation. My orgasm felt morally wrong. I was being literally raped by a monster straight out of my worst nightmares and yet somehow I found pleasure in it. I felt guilty.

The creature withdrew its tongue from my pussy. I watched as its ungodly massive tongue slid back into its mouth. I still couldn't figure out how even one tongue of that size could fit in that mouth, let alone two.

"You've had your pleasure. Now it's my turn," the horrible, chilling voice in my head murmured. The voice seemed to resonate with sadistic glee as the creature clambered upright. Its cock, which was about the same length and width as my forearm, stood erect and eager for my opening. The creature pressed it against my opening and shoved it in, going deeper and deeper inside me.

I'd had plenty of human men in me before, but having this creature inside me felt so different. The creature was much bigger than any man I'd ever had in me and I could feel its cock stretching my vagina. It hurt, but it also felt kind of good. I didn't fully know what this creature was, why it was raping me, where it had come from, whether there were more creatures like it, or whether it would come back, but I found myself enjoying what it was doing to me.

Honestly, I was starting to find the creature's inhuman hideousness and the otherworldly terror it inspired in me arousing. I suppose maybe I was attracted to this monster for the same reasons why some women are attracted to "bad boys." It's hard to explain, but I felt like the creature had some dark power that it was, in some sense, sharing with me.

The creature was not gentle towards me. It fucked me roughly and brutally. I was in tears from the pain. I felt like my vagina was being torn with every thrust. Amidst the pain, though, I found pleasure; it was partly a normal sexual pleasure, but partly also a sort of strange, masochistic joy that I had never known in myself until then.

Soon I was experiencing another orgasm. It was a much deeper orgasm than I had experienced in a long time, but it was different from any other orgasm I'd ever experienced. This one felt twisted and primal, like something was awakening inside me—something sinful that I'd always known was there, but had never acknowledged. It was an orgasm born of both pain and pleasure.

Then the creature itself came, spurting its steaming hot fluids in me. As the incubus was coming inside me, I had a vision of it fucking my mother just as it had been fucking me, its cock buried inside her just as it was now buried inside me. The only difference was that, in the vision, she looked about two decades younger than she had before she died. In the vision, she was about twenty-two years old—the same age I was.

"You know what you are," the creature's voice hissed. "We always come back for our own."

At first, I wanted to deny it. I kept telling myself that it couldn't be true. Then, somehow, the revelation that this hideous monster that was raping me was actually my own father started to make me even more aroused. My pussy was actually wet now—and not just from the incubus's cum. I loved the thought that the incubus wasn't just sharing its darkness with me; I was born of its darkness. The darkness was inside me in more ways than one.

The incubus pulled its cock out of my vagina and flipped me over like I was just a plaything. I knew what it was going to do before it did it and I was in pain at the very thought. Please, not there, I thought, fearing how much it would hurt. The creature didn't care how I felt, though. Sure enough, I heard it spit and felt its sizzling saliva on my anus. I felt its cock there. Then I felt it forcing its way in. I would have screamed in pain if I could have, but I was still unable to move my lips.

I can't say how painful it felt having that depraved creature in my ass. Imagine having something the size of a water bottle forcibly shoved up your ass; that's basically what it felt like. Yet, somehow, I also liked it. I loved the perverseness and depravity of it all: my father, a monstrous demon from Hell, was fucking me in the ass.

The incubus could only get the tip in and it came almost as soon as it did, squirting more hot fluids into my butthole. As the incubus came, I had another vision of the creature ravishing my mother, its eyes gleaming with savage lust, her face red and her disheveled hair dripping with sweat. It was both hot and horrifying at the same time.

The incubus ripped its cock out of my aching hole and collapsed on top of me like a dead thing. It lay there for a while, with me lying on my front side underneath it. Eventually, it rolled off my back. As it did so, it inadvertently rolled me over onto my side so that I was facing the door.

At last, the creature clambered down from my bed, hobbled across the floor, and waddled out the door. Once the creature left the room, the buzzing sound and the stench of sulfur gradually dissipated. Nonetheless, I heard the incubus walking around in the hallway outside for hours afterwards, doing God alone knows what.

A few times, it peaked back in and just stared at me from the doorway for a minute or two with its gleaming yellow eyes before leaving again. There were multiple times when I thought for sure it had gone, only to hear it again in the hallway or see it poke back in.

I'm still not sure when exactly the creature left. I think it was trying to terrorize me by keeping me constantly on edge, constantly terrified that it would come back and take me again. If that's what it was trying to do, that's exactly what it accomplished. My heart was continually pounding in my chest. I couldn't close my eyes. I couldn't relax.

For hours on end, I was too scared to breathe. Yet, in this fear, there was also a perplexing, inexplicable hunger, a hunger deep down for the creature's cock, a hunger for the things it had done to me, a hunger for the darkness that was enveloping my soul.

It was well after dawn when I finally realized that I could move. At first, I was too scared to get out of bed because was still afraid that the incubus might be lurking somewhere, waiting for me to think it was safe.

When I finally worked up the courage to get up, I quickly ran out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the dining room. I found Agnes there, sipping a morning cup of coffee at the table as though nothing at all out of the ordinary had happened. Evidently, very much unlike me, she had not received a nocturnal visitation from the incubus.

Agnes saw me coming running down the stairs, practically quivering with fear, without any pajama pants or panties, and with my pajama shirt torn and drenched in sweat.

"Are you alright, Natalie?" she asked. "You look like you've survived an ordeal."

"I... I... It came for me. It... Oh God," I stammered, rushing towards her. I collapsed into her arms, tears streaming from my face, and fainted dead away.

***

After that night when the incubus took me in my bedroom, I felt different. I was no longer the same person I'd been before. I felt something dark, something primal, something evil inside me. I knew it wasn't something alien that that creature had put inside me. No, of course not. I knew, deep down, that it was a part of me that had always been there, that I had always known was there, that the creature that night had merely awakened.

A few weeks after that night, I missed my period. I took a pregnancy test. It came back positive. I instantly knew my child would be a girl. Those horrible words the creature had said to me flashed back into my mind: "You know what you are. We always come back for our own."

The next morning after I found out I was pregnant, I went downstairs and found a huge stack of hundred dollar bills sitting on the kitchen table. A note had been scrawled in messy handwriting on a notepad we'd left sitting out using a pen from the cup of pens we had on the table. It read: "These are to support the baby. I will bring more every month. You have 22 years before I return to collect my dues."

At long last, I knew how my mother had become so wealthy—and also why she died so young.

12