The Incubus & The Single Mom 01

Info
You summon a demon, but can you pay the price?
182 words
4.68
4.8k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benji2049
Benji2049
172 Followers

It hasn't been easy, raising your daughter alone. You never expected to marry, let alone have a child, but now here you are - abandoned, lonely, and so lost. There was an incantation in your grandmother's old book, a "spell" that could summon a demon to aid a witch... if she was willing to pay its price. You don't really believe in magic, but you are so desperate, so exhausted, that one night you decide to perform the ritual. To your great surprise, you actually do conjure an incubus - one willing to restore your lost vitality. All you need to do is submit to his erotic hunger...

This audio was written, performed, and produced by Benji2049, all rights reserved.

All sounds in this audio were either created by the author or taken from CC0 sources on Freesound. All music in this audio is free-for-use and taken from Pixabay. You may contact the author for the full list of credits.

The main characters portrayed in this story are 18+. This audio was recorded by an adult and was made for adults only.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Benji2049
Benji2049
Benji2049
172 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Came for a quick bit of fun with my vibrator, but tell me why I ended up with not just an orgasm but tears down my face! Unexpectedly slammed with emotion on this one. It was so beautifully vivid and well written. Can’t praise it enough. Keep it up (please)

ZingingCutie23ZingingCutie2320 days ago

Oh. My. God. Your work is consistently the best thing I’ve ever heard, each time. Thank you so much for this.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I don't think anyone has made me quiver with just their voice Iike you do... Please oh god please let there be a next part.. please, Master.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Oh my gods!! As an exhausted mum myself, I loved this so much. I can't remember the last time a came this hard. And gods your voice is so sexy.

Please do more like this Master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The consent to have him come back, the thoughtfulness to protect her child, your sexy fucking voice.... I am so glad this is marked 01 and I eagerly await future parts of this series.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Daeman's Nannies Pt. 01 Lucian, The Devil, aims to fuck a large breasted wet nurse.in Erotic Horror
Prey of the Incubus Ch. 01 A gypsy girl is marked by an incubus demon and claimed.in NonHuman
Summoning the Incubus A virginal maiden makes a deal with a demon.in NonHuman
Corner Pocket [M4F] Friends become lovers over a game of billiards.in Audio
Black Pearls - Aurum A homonculus seeks refuge aboard the Sea Lilith.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories