Daeman's Nannies Pt. 01

Story Info
Lucian, The Devil, aims to fuck a large breasted wet nurse.
15.5k words
4.56
9.3k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucian Natas is The Devil. He married his wife Camille at the tender age of 18, taking her virginity in front of his coven of loyal followers. A few years later she gave birth to his son Daeman. His ultimate replacement on this earth.

After a terrible and painful birth where Camille nearly lost her life, she was unable to bond with Lucian for quite some after, as she realised he had valued the life of his new born son more than hers. However, time has now moved on and relations between them are slowly improving.

This is the story of various nannies employed to take care of Daeman. Who Satan desires and seeks to take for himself.

If you would like to know more of the background of Lucian and Camille, then please read my series. "Lucian's Temptations".

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction written by myself. The names of the characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things between Lucian and Camille were at last getting better. Daeman was over six months old now and was currently being cared for by a couple of women from the coven, so that Camille could spend more time with Lucian. Yet she still hadn't forgiven him for putting her life below that of his son, but was coming to terms with it and beginning to understand why.

Lucian was often away now on business in London and Camille suspected he could be with the twins who thankfully had been sent away from their house. But when Lucian returned he was always keen to lay with his wife and have her.

"Do you still see Ava and Harper?" She asked him as they lay in their bed together.

"Occasionally." He lied. He didn't want her to know that he had permanently installed them in an apartment in Kensington.

He had only just left the two voluptuous whores that very morning. His mind wandered to the previous night of glorious fucking between the three of them. He'd had them both spread eagled on his bed, ripped off the shiny latex dresses they both wore, trussed them up with rope, tortured them, pleasured them, then fucked them hard all night long.

The girls had loved it, especially when Satan finally took over and had taken them to his fiery sexual hell.

Lucian's cock was hardening as he remembered lavishing their enormous beachball sized enhanced tits, sucking on their large hard nipples and their beautiful surgically altered pussies. He ripped off the sheet that covered Camille and began to caress her body.

Her beautiful breasts were still full with milk. He climbed on top of her and began to suckle. She groaned as he drained her right breast before moving to her other one. Both of them enjoying the sensual love making as Lucian suckled and kneaded her large breasts. She loved to mother him as he suckled and ran her fingers gently through his hair.

But now he made his way between her legs and opened her up, holding her pussy lips open wide as he fucked her with his tongue and gently sucked and licked her hard swollen clitoris, gently tugging on her piercing.

"Oh Lucian, take me baby. Fill me up with your cock. I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too baby." He said as climbed on to her and gently pushed his huge prick into her wet welcoming opening.

He had been in London for three weeks and had of course had plenty of hot sex with the twins. But that was it. Just sex. He truly loved his wife and he had missed her. And now he was filling her desperately with his huge ever wanting cock. Pushing back and forth over and over, harder and harder until finally both of them climaxed together, his creamy cum pumping into her, dribbling down her legs.

"Oh baby I love you." He told her as he stroked her face and gently kissed her.

"Me too." She said.

***

Camille was getting dressed and looked at her naked body in the mirror. She was pleased the way her tummy was returning to normal, but it hadn't been without effort and a lot of exercise. But her breasts were still huge. Heavy milk laden jugs which she hated, but Lucian loved them that way and loved to feast on them. That was fine when he was around, but when he wasn't, she could become quite engorged. He didn't want her to stop feeding him. It was important for the Devil to suckle from a human woman and he wanted her to nurse him.

Lucian had insisted on a wet nurse from the day Daeman was born. He knew he would want Camille's breasts for himself. And so he had employed Sonia who was the wife of a coven member. It had been considered an honour for her to be chosen.

Until now, he had taken little interest in the woman. Yes, admittedly she was quite attractive, but as far as he was concerned she was simply someone employed to look after his son. Yet this particular afternoon he had walked into the nursery to see his son, where he found her feeding him. He chatted to her while Daeman suckled at her breasts.

"Oh hello Lucian. How are you?" She asked.

"Yes I'm good. How is he doing, he's getting a big boy now isn't he."

"Yes he enjoys his milk. He's doing well, and he's so beautiful."

Lucian watched as she unlatched him from her nipple before offering him her other one. He had never actually noticed before what a gorgeous pair of ripe tits she had. And to be honest, she was really quite attractive. He felt his cock hardening.

Sonia looked up and smiled at Lucian, his emerald eyes held hers and drilled into her. Shit, she realised then just how gorgeous he was. Her milk filled breasts were now heaving and dripping and her pussy was becoming wet. She immediately looked away, and down at the baby. She had to concentrate on her job, and Lucian was certainly not part of it. She wished he would leave the nursery. He was distracting her.

"Do you want to take him now?" She asked.

"No it's ok. He's sleepy. You put him in his cot." He told her, realising she was not wearing her bra.

She felt uncomfortable, sensing his eyes drilling into her. She walked to the cot and carefully laid Daeman down without waking him, her breasts hanging lusciously and temptingly as she bent over. She stood up and turned around, crossing her arms over her chest to hide them from Lucian who was sitting in a chair watching her. She felt very self conscious and anxiously looked around for her bra, but could see it nowhere.

"Is this what you're looking for?" He said as he held up her nursing bra.

"Oh yes. Thank you."

He stood up and went towards her, uncrossing her arms so that he could look at her gorgeous tits properly. "Here, let me help you." He said as he slipped her arms into the straps, pulling the soft cups over her creamy flesh. It was a shame to hide them away.

He went behind her and started to breath down her neck, gently kissing her nape. "You know, you really are quite beautiful." He said as he nuzzled into her, fastening the strap of her bra.

Oh God, what is he doing, Sonia thought, but her breasts were heaving with his closeness. She wanted him. He was mesmerising.

But now he had decided to remove her bra and threw it aside before turning her to face him, kissing her beautiful large breasts all over, licking her delicate pink nipples.

"Lucian no! Stop! We shouldn't be doing this."

"Shush, just enjoy." He said as he latched on to her nipples, sucking in hard on her areolas. She groaned.

He started to unfasten her skirt and allowed it to puddle at her feet, and now she stood in just her little pink panties. He led her to the sofa and pushed her onto it, before heading to the door and locking it.

"I'm going to fuck you Sonia. I know you want me." He said, as his hypnotic eyes drilled into her.

He bent down between her legs and yanked her panties aside before pushing his tongue into her wet cleft. She gasped as he started to eat her pussy. Oh God, what was she doing allowing this man to do this?

"Stop Lucian! This is so wrong. Your son is here and your wife is in the house. We shouldn't be doing this." But truthfully she wanted him.

Lucian stopped abruptly as she pushed him off and quickly got up from the sofa grabbing hold of her bra, dressing herself quickly.

"I want you Sonia, and I know you want me.

I promise you, I will have you one way or another. This is not the end of it." He said, his eyes furiously penetrating into hers as he unlocked the door and left the room.

Sonia rested against a wall, her breathing was rapid. Yes she had wanted him but she knew it would have been wrong. She had always found him incredibly sexy but realised this was not unusual. All women did. She knew he wasn't a normal man, and it scared the shit out of her.

It had been her husband who had put her forward for the job. He was a member of the coven and Lucian's influence and connections had helped them greatly in their lives. They were now very comfortable. But it didn't mean she approved of what went on at the coven or even wanted to be a part of it.

She normally took care of their four children, but this had been important to her husband. He wanted her to become a member too, but she still wasn't sure. She didn't know what to do but realised Lucian had now set his sights on her. Would she be able to escape such a powerful man?

She doubted it. She knew Lucian usually got what he wanted.

------------------------------

Lucian was now back in London with his whores. They had been awaiting his arrival, both girls eager to be fucked. He'd been with his family for three weeks now. Too long really, and now they were all feeling extremely horny.

"Oh Luci we've missed you so much baby." Said Harper.

"Yeah, my sister's right. We want you to fuck us both baby." Ava told him.

They both rubbed themselves against him in their tight black shiny pvc body suits, stroking him all over with their long vinyl gloves. He groaned when Ava pulled his cock out of his pants and bent down to suck him deep into her mouth.

"I've missed you too girls" He said, pulling away from them, "but I've had a hard day of meetings so I want to relax in the bath tub first." He told them.

They immediately filled the huge tub for him then left him alone. He lay in the bath thinking of the days business, but now his mind was on Sonia. She had done her best to avoid him after their little meeting in the nursery, but she couldn't hide for long. He knew he would have her very soon.

He was becoming horny as he thought of her.

"Harper, Ava get in here." He shouted.

They immediately appeared.

"Ready me so I can fuck you both."

Ava put her gloved hand into the bath water and took hold of his already hard cock, stroking up and down with her slippery soapy glove. Harper started to kiss him then opened up the lacing of her vinyl body suit allowing her tits to burst out.

"Give me your tits." He said as he started to suck on her nipples. He groaned as they played with him. "Help me out." He instructed.

They held out a towel for him and carefully dried him off before Ava bent down to resume her sucking of his cock while Harper kissed him again. He pulled Ava up by her hair then dragged the two of them to his bed.

"Lay on there" He told them. His huge cock stood out prominently in front of him. "Open your legs wide for me."

Both girls obliged as he parted the vinyl crotches of their body suits to one side, so that he could push his fingers into their wet accommodating pussies, and now he was going down on Harper, eating her beautiful wet cunt, before moving over to Ava and doing the same. He now held onto their shiny creaking boots as he pushed his huge member into each of them in turn.

"Is this what you wanted my little slut babies." He growled as he fucked both of them. "Have you missed my cock?"

"Oh yes Lucian fuck us hard baby." They both agreed.

He had now unfastened the lacing of Ava's top half so that both sets of pneumatic tits were naked and on full display. He crawled on top of both of them, sucking and chewing their luscious pink nipples.

"Do you want to be fucked by Satan?"

"Oh Luci please. We want to be fucked hard by the master." They groaned.

He stood at the end of the bed visibly changing. His skin now red, his horns and talons had grown and his cock was huge.

The girls squirmed around waiting for him to take them both relentlessly and viciously.

He bent down to Harpers crotch taking the vinyl in his hands, lecherously and eagerly tearing it apart, opening it up to get to her pink wet pussy, licking her lasciviously with his long black tongue. She could feel the roughness on her soft pink skin, his teeth on her clit, chewing and sucking her.

And now he had moved over to Harper. There was a loud sound of ripping plastic as he viciously tore the vinyl crotch open before once again hungrily eating her delicious wet cunt too.

"Turn over whores." He growled.

Then taking the thin straps that held their shiny body suits in place, he wrenched hard and ripped them off so that there silky tanned backs and buttocks were now completely naked to him. He licked them all over with his fetid tongue, opening their flowery holes of their asses and pushing his tongue deep inside.

He eventually turned them back over on to their backs and frantically stripped their creaky body suits from them and threw them to the floor, so that now they were completely naked apart from their sexy vinyl gloves and boots.

He crawled up to Harper's mouth and pushed in his huge member as far as he could until she spluttered and choked. Back and forth he fucked her mouth, her slippery glove holding on to his huge throbbing cock as he fucked her.

And now the same for Ava. She gagged as he fervently pushed back and forth relentlessly.

But now he growled loudly and stood up, his wings appearing, spreading them wide in readiness to cover the girls inside his fetid dark shroud. The twins groaned as he spread his wingspan over them and Harper screamed as he piled his huge prick straight into her wet cunt, fucking her hard and relentlessly, before moving over to Ava, splitting her open with his massive cock.

Both girls were screaming and crying as he fucked them like the true immortal demonic beast he was. The pain, the ecstasy, flowing through them as they came time after time, again and again. His sharp teeth chewing and pulling on their bleeding nipples as he sucked and fucked ever harder and harder. They loved being taken by the Devil.

But now he opened his wings and pulled away from them. "Did you enjoy that my baby whores?"

"Oh yes master, fuck us more!" they begged.

"It is my turn for satisfaction now." He said as he took hold of Harper's vinyl covered legs before mercilessly ramming his cock hard into her ass hole.

She screamed at the intensity of the sudden sharp pain of his huge prick literally tearing her open. Satan was growling like an animal as he fucked her hard, paying no attention to her screams and her tears. He didn't care. He had no feelings for these whores. They were put on this earth for him to use. He needed to satisfy his lust with these mortal sluts.

Ava tried to crawl away, but he grabbed hold of her sexy black shiny boots, tugging her hard towards him. Then withdrawing roughly from Harper, he opened Ava up before ramming hard into her tight butt.

"Oh fuck master, please stop, you're ripping me apart!" She screamed, but he didn't care. He wanted satisfaction.

He fucked her back and forth, quicker and quicker, harder and harder until at last he pulled out of her, spraying a fountain of hot fiery semen over both their vinyl boots which hissed and smoked as the black shiny plastic melted.

The girls lay whimpering on the bed as he crawled between them. Thankfully he was becoming more human again. His unearthly hideous features disappearing. Once again becoming the handsome Lucian. He cuddled and comforted both of them.

"I'm sorry babies. I didn't mean to hurt you. You know what happens when the Devil takes charge."

"We know. Make us better baby." They begged.

"Open your legs." He instructed as he bent over both of them and gently licked their pussies and their asses, removing all traces of their blood.

The girls groaned. They felt so much better already.

***

The three of them slept cuddled up in the same bed, the girls now recovered. But Lucian was unable to sleep properly. He was restless. He finally got up and left them, then pouring himself a cognac he sat in the lounge, deep in thought. The twins had not sated his desires. The desires of Satan. He still wanted Sonia and knew he had to have her whether she was willing or not.

He closed his eyes and concentrated. He could see her sleeping. He could see the cream silky nightdress that covered her body.

***

Sonia had been asleep soundly for hours. Suddenly she was aware of someone or something in her room. She looked around in the moonlight but could see nothing. Her heart beat fast, she must have been dreaming. She lay down again and closed her eyes. But now she felt the duvet that covered her being pulled from her. Her eyes flicked open wide, yet nobody was there. She was terrified. She couldn't move. She was paralysed with fear.

She watched in horror as the straps of her silky nightdress were pulled down to reveal her huge milky tits. And now she could see her nipples literally stretched out as if something invisible was sucking on them, her breasts slowly being drained of milk. Then a deep voice.

"I told you I would have you one way or another!" It was Lucian.

He had now moved to her other breast, sucking her large nipple. She watched in disbelief as her areola was stretched upwards as his unseen lips suckled deeply from her.

"Mmmm you taste so good. I'm drinking your milk before I have you." His voice spoke to her in her head.

Oh God. What was happening, she wondered? I must be dreaming. But it didn't seem like a dream. She closed her eyes as she listened to him while he feasted on her tits. She was becoming wet between her legs, but still she was unable to move. Not even a finger.

"You see. You're enjoying this aren't you?'

"Yes." She whispered in her mind. Unable to utter the words from her mouth.

She watched as her nightdress was slowly pulled down her body. Her panties ripped from her and her legs parted. Her breathing was fast and hard.

"And now I will taste that cunt again." He told her as she felt his lips and tongue sensuously licking her.

She could hear him groaning and growling as he ate her out. She tried to physically groan as his unseen tongue lavished her wet cunt, but still nothing came from her mouth.

"You see, you want me don't you? Do you want me to fuck you Sonia?"

"Oh yes Lucian. Fuck me please." Her unspoken words told him.

"Well, it's a pity you rejected me, isn't it. You hid yourself from me, deliberately avoiding me. Well now I don't feel like fucking you anymore!"

She felt him lift himself from her. Her pussy was wet and throbbing for him.

"Please Lucian I want you. I'm begging you to take me!"

But he was gone. She opened her eyes. She was wearing her nightdress, her bed covering was on.

She had dreamed it all, and yet it had seemed so real.

She tried to get back to sleep but now she couldn't stop thinking about him. She really desired him. She wanted him more than anything. She put her fingers on her pussy, pretending it was him, releasing the straps of her nightrdess to free her large milky breasts. Caressing them, fondling them.

Yet they felt strangely empty. She squeezed them.

What had happened to all her milk?

---------------------------------

Daeman was now nearly nine months. He was a gorgeous little boy and Sonia loved him dearly. But she realised he would not need her much longer. Camille would be able to feed him the small amount of milk he still needed and very soon he would no longer need breast milk.