The Incubus Servant Ch. 04

Story Info
Callum learns some bad news about his future.
2.5k words
4.57
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subalint
subalint
11 Followers

ENCYCLOPEDIA: The Royal Families

Royal Families are descendants of the Gods of Creation (Read more: Gods of Creation), they were the first human-like creatures of the world of Libidine, seven kings and queens, for the seven gods. Their main purpose was to finally overtake the demon-dominated Libidine, be fair rulers of the inhabitants, and to keep the Gods' inheritance alive. But quite soon, a problem arose.

After some members of the Royal Families got seduced by the demons of the world, some newborns stopped inheriting the bloodline of the Gods, and as more and more time has passed, it got more and more difficult to give birth to a child with it.

This shifted the focus of the Royal Families from ruling towards inheritance, and the ones with the inheritance became obsessed with continuing the bloodline. This ended with the male heirs being lustful and only caring about spreading their seed to as many females as possible. This pushed the world of Libidine into being more sexually overheated.

During the Cataclysm (Read more: Cataclysm), the merge of the two worlds, when the Gods of Creation died, the few remaining heirs of the Royal Families died with them.

--------------

Chapter IV. - Out of Time

I was in shock, how was this even possible? He was so strong and fast. How did my Masters' poison fail on me? He looked me deep in my eyes.

"Okay boy, I am going to let you go, but if you try to touch that lock on your dick again, I might crush it. Do you understand me?"

I nodded yes, and he let my hands go.

"Sit on the couch, boy." He commanded me and I slowly walked to the couch and sat on it. He sat on the armchair.

"Good. Now tell me who you are, and why were you trying to deepthroat my dick?"

I was speechless. Emotions, commands, thoughts were contradicting inside me. But as this man was sitting in front of me, still naked, drilling me with his eyes, I felt I am way overpowered by his presence.

"I... I... I am..."

"Start with your name."

"I... I think... I think my name is..." What was my name? It's been 8 years since I used it. "Callum." It felt weird saying it out loud.

"You are not sure?"

"I am. It's just..."

He stood up and sat next to me. My heart was pounding.

"Okay, start with what you know."

And then I started talking. I told him that I had been an Incubus servant for 8 years, for my three Masters. I told him about why I had his dick in my mouth, about my life's purpose, my job. And he asked me a lot of questions. His aura, his existence made me talk for almost 15 minutes.

"Wow. I have never met an Incubus servant before. Well, you are not in luck, because I can't give you my cum. Even if I wanted to. You see I am cursed."

"Wait! What? I have so many questions! You know what an Incubus servant is? You are cursed? Who are you?" I felt like this person is somehow capable of turning off my connection to my Masters. I felt much freer, somehow that tiny piece of my soul was much stronger than usual, more alive.

"I am Henry, and I don't want to go into too much detail, but I am also from Libidine, just like your incubuses. I was cursed by my father, or well... On his command. And... I can't really... can't get an erection anymore."

"What?" I shouted. How is that possible, that a gorgeous creature like him can't get a hard-on?

"Yeah, well... When he found out that I am more into men than women, he did not like that. So he decided I should never be with anyone anymore."

"That's... barbaric. I am so sorry!"

"True. He was not a nice person. I had to accept it, and not like I can do anything about it."

"But isn't there a way to lift the curse?"

"I was cursed before the Cataclysm. Okay, to be fair I was in a coma after that for thousands of years, and woke up a hundred years ago. But still, me and my buddy Liam have tried everything since then. He is my best friend and well... protector. He is a mage, although he never actually leveled up, or as they say ascended. But he is still quite capable. He actually lives in the building! Do you want to meet him?"

"Oh, I don't kn..." And then I noticed the clock on the wall. I had to be at home in less than 15 minutes. "Noooo.... I am gonna be late! I have to go!" I instantly squeezed my chastity cage, and as I disappeared, I heard him saying:

"Wait! Come back tomorrow! Same t..."

--

I super quickly sucked the cum out of an older guy, and was able to get home with being only 1 minute late. I was afraid of the worst: they are going to find out about Henry and punish me mercilessly. But I was wrong.

"Come on, slave, we are hungry, and it is a full moon."

And it was, indeed, which meant they were going to perform their usual ritual on me. Before that, they are usually super fast when extracting the collected cum from me, and for some reason they are always very nervous. Over the years, they started taking the ritual more and more seriously. At first, sometimes they just skipped a full moon, or just left me there for the whole night, until the ritual was finished. But in the past few years, they have been more and more strict, and they were watching me the whole time. Like I could break free of the shackle spell.

This night was very similar, they finished extracting the cum in less than an hour, and commanded me to go to the ritual room.

This has been the weirdest place I have ever been, it was somewhere between a church and a cult's "holy" place. It was the biggest room, after my Masters' own personal rooms. It looked like a small old church, with a stone floor and walls, but without windows, ever burning red candles illuminating the place. In the center there was a huge circle, carved of runes, and in the middle of this, a massive stone altar, the size of a human man, sunken into the floor. They were somehow capable of lifting it up. Next to the altar, stood a wooden stand, with their grimoire on it. I was not allowed to read their grimoire, but managed to sneak a peek here and there, although I did not understand much.

As usual, I knelt down in the middle of the runic circle, and Master Chase cast the shackle spell, which made me bend my upper body back. My hands were forced to touch my ankles, and my mouth was forced open. I could not move anymore.

They left the room, and returned in a few minutes, in their usual ritualistic uniform. All three of them had only a red robe on, under those, they were all naked. They started chanting in the ancient language, then Master Hunter stepped next to my face, holding a bigger sized potion flask in his hand, while Master Chase stepped in front of the grimoire. As he started reading the incantation, the runes on the floor started shining with red and I felt the pure magic around me. My throat became a straight tube, without any obstacles, and felt their cum inside me grasping for life.

Master Hunter started pouring the contents of the flask into my mouth, while Master Chase was chanting louder. After around 10 seconds, when the flask was finally empty, Master Chase finished the incantation, and the shining runes became dimmer. They finally stepped away from the circle. I felt the potion spreading in my body, trying to dissolve 8 years of incubus cum. I did not cough or give any sign of my discomfort, but it was burning, my whole body was in pain.

Usually I was in this state for several hours, but this time, something unexpected happened. After a short time, I felt like coughing, and in just a few seconds, it became serious and I was coughing up the potion. Probably they released the shackle spell, as I collapsed on the floor, and started vomiting. After a few minutes of struggling, I felt weaker than ever. I looked up at my Masters, they were staring at me, then they exchanged glances.

"Well, we all knew this was going to happen sooner or later." Said Master Alpha. "Clean this up, slave, then go to your chamber!"

I felt deep disappointment and sadness radiating from them.

"Masters, I am so sorry! Please let me try it again! I beg you!"

Master Alpha looked at me with disbelief and anger, then after a second, he shook his head.

"Useless..." And then he walked out of the room, and the two others followed him.

I heard Master Chase saying:

"I really thought we found it. 8 years..."

--

I was kneeling in my chamber for a very long time and I was scared. I was not able to think much about the situation, as the charms of my chamber emptied my mind completely, but I sensed my Masters', especially Master Hunter's sadness. I had no idea what had happened during the ritual.

Hours passed with me kneeling, when Master Hunter came into my chamber, leaning to the doorframe, looking down at me. He was naked, his majestic cock hanging free. He looked gorgeous.

"Come on, slave. Let's go to my room!"

I was very rarely allowed to enter their room. Twice a week, I had to do a quick cleaning, and every second week a thorough one. They very rarely used me in their rooms, not even for bringing drinks. But Master Hunter was a bit more casual about this.

Sometimes, rarely, but more often than my other Masters, he invited me to his room, when none of his brothers were around. On these occasions, he always fucked me which was kinda rare for him, but he was much more intimate, he was almost making love to me. Of course he asserted his dominance, his ownership, but he was slower, more tender and I almost felt like a living person and not an object. Almost.

As we entered his room, I looked around with awe. It looked completely normal, like any college student's room. It was huge though, with a giant bed, a giant TV, video game consoles, porn magazines on the nightstand, posters on the wall, books lying around. One had to be very observant to notice the few runes on the wall, most of them meaning dominance.

He sat in his armchair, snapped his fingers, pointing to a spot in front of him. I knelt down between his legs. By the time I started sucking, he was already rock hard.

"I am very disappointed. We all are." He said. "You got our hopes up, and now..."

I looked up at him, he was looking at me, my eyes trying to say "I am so sorry, Master!"

"Do you understand what happened during the ritual?" I shook my head. "Well, then let me tell you. As you are not a moron, I am sure you have already figured out that our seed is... well, not super healthy for you. It keeps you alive, yes, but it also poisons your weak body, binding itself into your cells, so you completely become ours. The problem is that that useless human body of yours cannot handle being completely transformed. Soon, it will just give up and you become an actual object, like a statue made of our precious cum."

He was talking slowly, caressing my hair, while I was sucking.

"Okay, that's enough, on the bed!"

I lay on his huge bed, my face buried inside the cover, and my ass up. He moved so lightly, I didn't even feel him standing behind me, just as he penetrated my hole with his perfect dick. He slowly fucked me for a few minutes, with every push entering deeper and deeper. Then turned me over, penetrated me again, and continued talking, slowly moving inside me.

"Ahhh... This feels so good. Do you like my dick inside you?"

"Yes, Master! I feel whole when you are inside me!"

"And I guess you have also figured it out, that the full moon rituals are actually slowing down the process. But there is always one point, the point of no return, when your body is beyond saving. The potion can't fight anymore, as your body has already given up. Oh yes, this always happens."

He must have noticed my face, when he said the word always.

"You really thought that you were our only slave?" He started laughing, but so evil, I felt so humiliated. "We have depleted several hundred servants. Maybe even a thousand, who the fuck knows. But we really thought you were special."

He was whispering to my ears, kissing my neck. Somehow he was gentle, but I still felt like a slave, serving my Master. He was in complete control.

"Nobody has ever made it to 8 years. I think the longest one was 3. There was this one guy, we used him up in 3 weeks. Damn, he was weak. But you... I really wanted you to be ours forever."

He put his hand on my neck, almost strangling me, and pushed his majestic dick so hard into me, I felt like he was going to split me in half.

"But you know, at least there is one good thing about all this. The reason I barely fuck our slaves is because I have a very special kink. The first one is always Alpha, who breaks in the servants. Chase does the first punishment. And I am the one saying goodbye. When I mentioned filling you up, I meant that literally. I am going to be the last one fucking you, and I am going to fuck you for so long, and breed you with so much of my cum, that it will literally fill you up. Cum will leak from every opening of your body, your ears, eyes, nose, and I will just keep pumping it inside you, until you fully transform into a useless, disgusting cumrag, you will finally get what you deserve."

He was fucking me more and more furiously, and with the last words, he came, while being balls deep inside me. After a minute or two, I cleaned his dick, while he was laying on the bed.

"But of course, we still have like two weeks while you will do your job, and collect cum for us. But soon, you will start getting nauseous, moving will be more difficult, and you will feel pain. Oh yes, it will be painful. And who knows? If we find a new candidate in the meantime, I might get to fill you up sooner!" He laughed. "Now get the fuck out of here."

I went back to my chamber, but before entering, the little voice inside me asked:

"What the fuck am I going to do now?"

subalint
subalint
11 Followers