Wrestling Tim Ch. 01

Story Info
Tim wrestles and claims me in college!
953 words
4.32
15k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Thompson glared at me, I couldn't tell if he was disappointed or angry, or both? His warning was clear, study harder or I would fail my exams. He was right, and a few months later, aged almost 20, I found myself repeating exams, at the local tech.

First impressions count. The tech was located in a picturesque, tree lined campus, with a small lake. It was rumoured, the lake was artificial, designed to limit student protests. It was a favourite spot to relax and check each other out.

Everyone passed by the lake to access class, visit the cafe, workout in the gym, or utilise the sports pitches. John and I spent a lot of time there, sometimes studying, but mostly people watching.

John was my height 6ft 2, his build stronger than mine. He was good looking, with a greyish blue eyes, a strong expression and solid jawline. I envied his 'thickness'. His arms, legs, shoulders, back, packed with more meat than mine.

By every measurement John was attractive, but even had he liked men, he wouldn't have satisfied me. I didn't consider myself gay, I had kissed two girls and hated it, but I had no desire to kiss a boy.

John knew who he was, he sat there on the grass beside me, paying special attention to every second girl who passed by. I was focused on lads physiques, their build, their muscles, their stride. It's a gym bros thing? to compare isn't it?

Tim changed all that. In the distance, I spotted a squarish looking shape. He drew my eye, he was about 5ft 11 and incredibly stocky. I studied his form, as he edged closer, his legs were like nothing I had seen before. How could this lad, my age, have such powerful legs?

His white trainers were right in front of my face. I remember being impressed by the thickness of his ankles. He wasn't wearing socks, his ankles sprouted light brownish coloured hair. His voice was deep: 'Hey John, didn't know you were here?'.

John was surprised to see Tim. They chatted for a few minutes. I was almost afraid to look up. The sun was beaming down anyway. What I did see, we're glimpses, of superb athleticism. Genetics had been generous to Tim, he was the full package, bursting out of his white rugby shorts, rippling and bulging in in all the most desirable places.

Without realizing it, I was intensely attracted to Tim and when he spoke to me, I almost lost my voice. He only said 'hey', when John introduced us but when he did, it offered me an excuse to gaze at him. He was handsome, youthful, rough looking too and had this cocky grin.

It was clear from their conversation that Tim was a star player. John enquired if Tim had tried out for the Tech team, he had, and was picked for the elite squad.

Basking in John's tales of his trophy filled days, Tim looked every bit the accomplished champion he was. I could have stared at him all day, but he had practice. I can still feel his steely grip, he almost crushed my hand, with his handshake. John laughed nervously, Tim was applying real pressure and appeared to enjoy my pain.

There was something about his stare, just before he strutted off, something authoritive, something intense, it turned me on.

I saw him later that week, in the locker room. He had this other student, JD, in a headlock. They were messing around, the other lad was taller than Tim and and a Judo player. Tim was well able for him though. No matter how he tried, he couldn't break Tim's strangle hold.

Tim's strength and determination impressed me. The way he wrestled that bigger lad, wearing him down, forcing him to the ground, working that side headlock, demanding submission. His victim couldn't escape, Tim had him, headlocked and even after he submitted, Tim kept him there, trapped on the ground.

There was something different about this 'mess' fight. I've witnessed many between friends, but this was intense. Tim was relentless and though he kept things safe, he was keen to prolong his opponents suffering.

Tim saw me watching, he tightened his lock to secure another submission and grinned over at me. He looked so powerful in that moment, his arms pumping with vascularity and thicker than ever, his legs spread wide to anchor his opponent down, the thick bulge between his legs.

JD lay defeated, dependent on Tim's mercy, there was lust in his eyes though and he was hard. The struggle had excited him.

I felt my cock swell with excitement. Everything about this turned me on: Tim's athleticism, his physical prowess, his technique, his desire to dominate. JD's fit body, trapped, his judo skills vanquished, his short cropped blonde hair matted with sweat.

In combat, Tim and JD produced a pool of sweat. It filled the locker room fast, steaming the mirrors and filling my lungs with their manly vapour. I could taste them, it made my heart race.

I'm not sure how long Tim mastered JD for but it was intense. He left him there on the ground and strutted over towards me, stripping as he made his way. His thick sweaty cock was in my face when he paused and grinned at me. I felt my balls shudder and the tip of my cock tingle. I couldn't stop the flow, it felt so deeply pleasurable, my cum, it filled my shorts and wouldn't stop.

I couldn't take my eyes off Tim or his ass as he vanished into the shower. That was the moment Tim claimed me, my destiny had changed.