The Incubus Servant Ch. 06

Story Info
Callum does his part of the plan.
2.5k words
4.5
902
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subalint
subalint
11 Followers

ENCYCLOPEDIA: Mages

Most creatures of Libidine are capable of using magic to a certain extent. This can be unconscious in some cases, but usually by intentionally performing a ritual or casting a spell, curse, while tapping their inner strength and born-with connection to magic.

Mages are born with a much stronger connection to magic, which makes them capable of harvesting this connection in a very different way than other creatures, making them more powerful.

Even though mages are born with a stronger connection, to truly harvest this, they have to understand the arcanum, the true secret of magic. This natural process usually happens with guidance from older mages and performing rituals, experimenting with spells, or by reading from the Book of Magic (Read more: Book of Magic) and can happen in very different stages of life. Understanding the arcanum is called ascending.

Ascended mages are among the most powerful creatures, basically capable of everything, their knowledge is almost limitless, and their hunger for more is insatiable.

--------------

Chapter VI. - Rebirth

For the first time in 8 years, I felt hope. And something else... I could not take my eyes off of Henry. He was a prince, a Royal. And I was a Pure. This was too much to process, but I had no time to waste.

In order for my Masters to not learn about our plan, Quadir performed a ritual, and put a spell on one of Henry's rings, so when I am not wearing that, I am going to forget everything that has happened during. Of course, somehow I had to remember that I am going to need the ring, so they performed another ritual, where Henry basically marked me. As Henry's royal penis didn't work, Quadir figured out a temporary solution, where Henry spit in his palm, and smeared a tiny piece of his saliva behind my ears, meanwhile chanting. This made me have a constant feeling of him inside me, the need of seeing him, being near him. And when I wasn't wearing a ring, I still had the same, just towards something unknown. This ritual was quite weak though, so we had to repeat it every day, but it also made it impossible for my Masters to sense that I have been marked.

So this was the plan. The next day, I was sent off to collect sperm for my Masters, and when I left my chamber, I instantly felt the need of teleporting to an unknown location, following a scent. It wasn't too overwhelming, but my inner voice was basically shouting. So I teleported to Henry's apartment, where they were waiting for me, gave me the ring and then I remembered everything. Henry hugged me, and then showed me his guest room, which has been turned into a ritual room since yesterday. Runes carved into the walls (not shining yet), candles glowing around, and a table with a potion station next to one of the walls.

Quadir gave me a small glass flask, and I was sent off to my first mission. I let my chastity cage guide me in finding a virgin human man. After milking him with my hand, I collected his virgin cum inside the flask and teleported back to Henry's, where I gave it to Quadir, who started brewing the potion. And after spending some time there, I took off the ring and went off to collect my Master's dinner.

And this has been my life for the next week.

Every day, after I delivered the required virgin semen, I stayed for a short time, before taking off Henry's enchanted ring, and we talked.

The first day, I learnt that he was deeply in love with the man his father caught him with. He was executed after the incident. I told Henry about my mother, and he was paying so much attention, like nobody has ever before.

The second day, we talked about pizza, and italian food. He loved them, even the one with pineapple on it. I said that pineapple pizza was my favorite. I told him about my family, and he told me about his.

The third day he ordered pineapple pizza, and we all had dinner together. Liam also joined us, but he was giving me the stink eyes all the time, I think he didn't trust me. Henry made me laugh so hard, I fell off my chair. I hadn't laughed in more than 8 years.

The fourth day Henry talked about his life in our world. He had been attending universities, had learnt about almost everything: engineering, architecture, art, communication. He loved music, and he had been collecting vinyl records.

The fifth day he opened up about his gayness, how difficult it was for him with a father like that and with the pressure of being a Royal. I also got the feeling that Liam is actually jealous of me. I learnt some about his past as well (mostly through Henry). Liam was an orphan, and was selected by the Mages' Order to serve as the Prince's guardian. I actually think he was in love with Henry.

The sixth day, I was the one mostly doing the talking, about my past, my younger years. Nobody ever listened to me like Henry did. Even though our times spent together weren't more than half an hour, I was falling for him.

And then finally, the seventh day has arrived.

--

I felt the tension on everybody, when I returned. I gave the flask to Quadir as usual, and he disappeared in the ritual room. Henry hugged me as usual.

"Thank you, Callum. I can't even express how grateful I am. I will do everything in my power to return the favor and save you and protect you."

"I am just happy that I could help."

He was still hugging me, and I felt his muscles against my face. Then he looked into my eyes. He was way taller than me. Then he leaned on and kissed me. I had never been kissed like that before. I forgot about everything, and the only thing which existed was him. Not a Royal Prince, not a magical being, not my savior. Henry. It could have been hours or seconds, I lost track of time. I was in heaven, my inner voice moaning (or was it me?), smiling.

We were interrupted by Liam entering the apartment. I will never forget the look on his face. He then quickly turned away, and Henry let me go. Quadir also entered the room.

"Well, I am ready, if you are."

Henry looked at me, and nodded. Me too.

"But first, let's sit for a minute, and let me tell you what is going to happen."

I was very nervous.

"So before I explain, first you have to understand that this is not an easy ritual, and it will be very exhausting for everybody. But especially the Prince. You have been cursed for several thousands years, and your royal side has been suppressed for the same. And if we look at the fact that you are the descendant of Babion..."

"Is that bad?" I asked.

"Well, let's say his ancestors were not the kindest creatures." Answered Quadir.

"I am the descendant of the god of sexuality and aggression." Said Henry with closed eyes. "But I am nothing like my ancestors."

"Yeah, maybe." Said Quadir. "But you have to understand, we are about to release thousands of years of suppressed royal genes."

Silence fell on the room.

"You are right, we shouldn't do this." Henry broke the silence.

I remembered what Henry told me, when we were talking about his curse a few days ago. He said: "I don't even know what is locked in me anymore. I feel like a big part of me is still in the closet, and I just cannot open the door. I can't let it out. Ever since I was cursed, I feel like I am a puzzle with one piece missing. I know where it is, but I just can't access it."

And I knew what I had to do.

"I don't care, I want to help."

"No, Callum, this is crazy. Nobody can predict what's going to happen."

"Well, if we don't do this, I am going to die, that's for sure."

"Oh... You are right... I just..."

"I know you are afraid. I am too."

"Henry, I am going to help you in whatever I can. We all do." Liam also joined the conversation.

Henry was silent for a moment, then: "Alright."

"Good." Continued Quader. "I warned all of you. So about the ritual. I have finished the potion, which we will use... Or more like the boy will use it."

Quadir explained the whole ritual for us, and Henry started objecting right away.

"No way, I am not going to let you do that."

"Henry, stop! This is the only way!" I tried reassuring him.

"Henry, let the boy do it!" Liam joined again.

"But, we... we just... This is not right!" But after a few seconds: "Callum, I am so sorry, that you have to do this."

"I don't! I want to help, whatever it takes."

"Thank you!" He hugged me again, and we entered the guest room / ritual chamber.

As described by Quadir, there were some changes in the room. Now there was a majestic, hand carved, wooden chair in the center of the room, basically a throne. Underneath the throne there was a big rune drawn on the floor, the rex rune. In front of the throne, another rune was drawn on the floor: purus.

I knelt down on my rune, and Henry dropped all of his clothes and sat on the throne. The runes on the floor and on the walls started shining. It all felt right, I was not afraid anymore. He looked gorgeous, mind blowing, just like the first time I saw him. He looked down at his majestic cock, hanging flaccid and then looked down on me, kneeling in front of him. We both nodded.

Quadir started chanting, and picked up a goblet from the table, and started walking towards us. First he walked to Henry, for the last ingredient to the potion. He held the goblet in front of the Prince's face, and Henry, without moving, spat into the goblet. The liquid inside started shining with a faint blue light.

Quadir then stepped next to me, and held the goblet in front of my nose, and I had to take a deep breath. I smelled the aroma of the virgin's cum, but it was a lot stronger. I instantly felt my mind go a bit numb. I took the goblet from Quadir, and poured the potion into my mouth. I was not allowed to swallow it. The taste of the potion has been indescribable, it was the tastiest liquid I have ever experienced. I felt empowered, the pure energy contained in this small amount of potion was amazing. And I wanted to transfer this cleansing energy to Henry.

So I went a bit closer to him and I took his royal penis into my mouth, without touching him with anything else than that. I instantly felt as his majestic cock absorbed a small amount of the potion, and then I started sucking. A few seconds later, his dick started to grow.

I was kneeling in front of this beautiful man, on all fours, moving my head up and down on his royal jewelry, which just kept growing. After a minute, most of the potion was absorbed by Henry, and his dick reached its full size. It really was royal indeed. No dick ever felt like this in my mouth.

I kept on sucking, as I was not allowed to stop, or to let the dick out of my mouth, as that would break the ritual. Henry started moaning, and gave me his first command: "Slower!", and I obeyed.

I was not able to take much into my tiny mouth of that monster. Even though it was smaller than Master Alpha's usual, a bit shorter than Master Chase's, it was very thick and long. It was perfectly straight, with the exact same thickness through the whole length. Some minor veins visible on the sides. It was truly beautiful and well... If one would say a royal penis, this is what one would imagine. This penis was born to breed, to rule. As Henry was just sitting there, basically motionless, like a king should do, I was doing all the work, moving my head up and down, making sure all of the potion was absorbed by that majestic dick.

"Deeper!" He commanded me, and I went as deep as I could, but still, more than half of his dick was still outside of my mouth.

I had no idea for how long this was going. He was moaning loudly the whole time. I looked up at him, and realized he was looking at me, or more like he was looking into me. Our eyes met, and I felt he was inside me not only with his dick, but his mind. Not like a remembrance ritual, something deeper. He wasn't reading my mind, my memories, he was reading me.

After a few seconds of staring into my eyes, he slowly started moving his hips, still not being able to break the eye-contact, then I saw it. His eyes changed a bit, and I realized he had found his missing puzzle piece. He was whole again. He put his hand on the back of my head, and stood up, being careful not to let his dick slip out of my mouth.

He took my head into both of his palms, and slowly started fucking my mouth. He didn't get up to a painful, or brutal speed, but occasionally he had thrusted a bigger one.

Minutes or hours had passed, I had no idea, but I felt that he was draining not just the potion, but my energy as well. But I knew that he was getting closer to finishing. He was more and more reckless, thrusting faster and then slower, and eventually pushed his dick as far as he could. That moment, an accidental remembrance ritual has happened. We connected. He saw my whole past, I saw his. Then he started flooding my mouth, my throat, with something that wasn't cum. It had a foul, burning taste, it was the curse leaving his body. And I swallowed.

As soon as his orgasm was over, he collapsed, fainted. After the liquid reached my stomach, I also collapsed, it burned me from the inside.

Liam ran to Henry.

"My Prince! Answer, please!"

"Calm down, this is normal." Said Quadir, who walked to me. "Well, boy, I hope you know what you just released."

The pain slowly faded inside me, but Henry was still out.

And suddenly I felt my penis cage burning, Master Hunter's voice deep inside me, calling me. I could not stop it, I teleported, and appeared in my chamber. Master Hunter standing naked in the door.

"Boy, you are gonna be lucky today. We just found our new servant. Guess who's gonna get filled up in a few!"

subalint
subalint
11 Followers