The Incubus's Heart Ch. 01

Story Info
Seneca's date ends poorly, then propositioned by a stranger?
8.6k words
4.54
7.4k
19

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a long, slow burn. I promise it gets smutty, with lots of male/female action, male/male/female action, bondage, denial, and other kinks, as well as lots of supernatural drama. Thank you for giving it a chance, and I hope you like it. -PDreadful

Seneca Mahon was bored. Dinner was taking too long, and Chip was talking about some type of fighting and muscle drinks, but she didn't hear what he was saying. Didn't care what he was saying. Wished he would shut up already. She just wanted to leave, go back to his place to feed on him, and then go home. Without him.

She knew it was shallow, but the only reason she was with him in the first place was that he had this amazingly perfect set of washboard abs. Like, drool worthy abs, male model abs. Had she mentioned that she really liked his abs? He was attractive enough, in a high school quarterback kind of way, with his sandy brown hair and smaller than average nose. He'd kept his body fit by becoming a personal trainer, which was good because he was kind of an idiot.

She decided right then. She was done, over him, even over those fantastic abs. He was too much work, his abs just weren't worth it anymore. There was a relief in knowing that tonight would be her last night with Chip. She could get through this terrible date, get through his stupid talking and childish narcissism. How someone could be so sickeningly nice, and yet so self-absorbed at the same time was beyond her.

She wished the waiter would bring more bread just so she could shove it into his stupid mouth. Why was she so terrible?

She swallowed down a stab of guilt. Chip was a nice guy. He called himself that all the time, and she supposed he was nice, in an overgrown child kind of way. He'd be a good boyfriend, probably? Maybe if he found a Norm girl who worshiped him as much as he worshiped himself. Seneca for sure wasn't what he wanted, he just didn't know it.

Tingling on her neck caught her off guard as Chip rambled on. She scratched it idly, which just intensified the sensation. A quick glance around the restaurant did nothing to ease the sensations, or expose who might be staring at her with such intensity. Despite what she saw, she couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching her. The taste of her own blood as she bit the inside of her cheek calmed her slightly.

"Senny Baby?" Chip asked, his nickname for her grating on her last nerve. He reached out for her hand on the table and she pulled away, then tried to make it look natural.

"Ah, I'm sorry, what were you saying?" she asked, hiding her hands in her lap.

"No worries, Senny Baby. Looked like you were lost in your head."

"Yeah, I guess," she admitted, looking down at her plate.

"I was just asking if you wanted to do anything after this?"

"After this?"

"Like, going to the bar or something?"

She swallowed down what she wanted to say to him. "Sorry, Chip. I'm kinda tired today."

"Oh, yeah, no problem. I get it. Maybe just back to my place?"

"Yeah, sure," she agreed, hating herself nearly as much as she hated Chip right now. She shouldn't have let it go on this long, but when she said something he didn't want to hear he got all pouty, like she'd kicked a puppy in front of him. Once he got like that he would dwell on it until she babied him enough to restore his ego.

The tingling grew to something more like pins and needles. She scanned the room again, but everyone seemed to be engaged in their own little islands of conversation. She shook her head, trying to clear it, trying to shake the feeling of being watched, but it lingered on.

"Senny Baby?" Chip asked.

She forced herself back into the moment, guilt condensing even as she wanted to yell at him not to call her that. "Yeah, sorry. Just got a lot on my mind. What were you saying?"

"You haven't touched your food. You aren't hungry?" he asked, glancing at her nearly full plate of pasta and shrimp.

"Ah, yeah. I guess I'm just not that hungry right now," she said, fisting her hands into tight balls as she tried to work up the courage to break up with him. Actually, she was starving, but not for food. She was more than anxious for the meal that flowed beneath Chip's tanned skin. Her last bite, she reassured herself. "Like I said, I'm just kinda tired." How could she hurry this along? She had to work tomorrow.

"Did you want dessert?" he asked, even though she'd just said she wasn't that hungry.

She balled her hands up in her lap, her nails digging into the flesh of her palms as she prepared herself. "I, Chip, it's, ah..." She knew she couldn't leave yet. She hadn't fed in days, and she needed his blood to tide her over until she found another blood source.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked. That look, his pathetic pouty face, it had her feeling terrible about herself. What was it about him that made her feel so bad?

"No, yeah, I'm fine," she insisted, probably a little too strongly. "I just, ah, have a lot going on at work right now, distracting me," she lied, each syllable weighing down her soul, tethering her to Chip more and more.

He smiled, because yes, he was that stupid. "Oh, I know! Your job sounds real stressful sometimes. Well, I have just the thing, a surprise. Something to take your mind away from work for a while," he said, the joy on his face warning her something terrible was coming. "A surprise I was saving for just the right time."

She hadn't felt this tense since she was a child, living on the streets. He was going to do something stupid. Whatever the next words out of his mouth were, they were going to ruin everything. Chip stood up with his glass and a butter knife in hand, smiling like an idiot as he appraised the room.

Oh, god, he wasn't. He wouldn't. No, no, no, please, don't do this, please just sit back down, she begged internally. Time seemed to slow down and thicken like taffy, and she was helpless to prevent what was going to happen. The temperature in the room must have raised ten degrees as Chip rapped dramatically on the glass three times with the knife. The din disappeared instantly, and the last tink seemed to echoed loudly around the small Italian restaurant.

"Excuse me," he announced. "Hello, sorry to interrupt. Excuse me, everyone. May I have your attention for a moment?"

She wanted to leave, had to run. She had to get out. She wanted to sink into the floor. Why wasn't one her skills turning invisible? Why was everyone looking at this idiot? Why didn't they ignore him like regular people? Even the servers had stopped, literally everyone in the room was watching her idiot blood donor. She sank down in her chair, wishing she was anywhere else, wishing she'd cut things off with Chip ages ago. Wished she wasn't so easily swayed by semi-okay blood, his idiot nature not to question things, and a beautifully toned abdomen.

The pressure of everyone's eyes was unbearable. Chip smiled gallantly, enjoying every second of this circus. He was practically feeding off of it. She tried her best to disappear as he dropped to the floor on one knee, pulling something from his back pocket. Something black and palm sized. Something box-shaped and covered in velvet.

She wanted to puke, to throw up the glass of red wine and two bites of pasta she'd managed to get down all. She wanted to puke all over Chip, just to stop this train wreck that was coming at her head-on. She hadn't puked since she was a child, since her first-blood, but she wanted to puke now, would rather puke in public than go through what Chip was doing.

Please, please, please, shut up and sit down, she begged him internally. She should run. She would run. She tried to move, but time was acting taffy-like, both weighing her down and sticking her to her chair.

That feeling, the pins and needles on her neck grew stronger again, stronger than ever. Instead of pushing her further into her panicked state, this time it seemed to soothe her, just a little. Before she could think about it, her idiot bloodbag opened his mouth again.

"Senny Baby," he said, and god, could he grandstand anymore than he was? Please don't let it be... He opened the box, exposing a gold ring with a huge diamond affixed to it. "Will you marry me?"

Bile rose up her throat, and for a moment she really did think she was going to puke. Oh god, everyone was watching her, now. Every set of eyes in the room felt like a lead weight in her stomach. She chugged the rest of her wine, then looked at the empty glass, feeling like it had betrayed her. Everyone watched her, so many eyes, all expecting her to say yes. All ready to celebrate.

The world was wrong, the walls seemed to close in around her, drawing everyone in the room closer to her, too. She couldn't breathe, then realized she hadn't taken a breath since he asked, and then she gasped, but her lungs wouldn't work, and then suddenly they were working very well, too well, and she was hyperventilating in shallow, frantic breaths.

All these people, waiting for her. All of them on the edge of their seats, anticipating her joyful response. Anger simmered under her overwhelming shame and embarrassment. How dare Chip propose to her like this, in front of all of these people! There was no way she couldn't say no, not now. Now without everyone thinking she was heartless. She couldn't reject him. It would make her horrible, heartless, cruel. He'd have that kicked-puppy pout on his face and everyone would blame her. It wasn't fair.

The tingling sensation on her neck was nearly burning her, but it grounded her, let her begin breathing again. She opened her mouth to respond to him, but she couldn't find the words. She wouldn't tell him yes. She couldn't marry him. The future flashed before her eyes, married to Chip and his abs, and his plain blood for the rest of her life. Married to that stupid smile, and his stupid face, and oh god, it was the worst.

But, all those anticipatory eyes. All of them staring at her, judging her, expecting her to say yes. Demanding it with their stupid, demanding eyes. He watched her eagerly, completely oblivious to her internal turmoil.

"This's," she squeaked, her lungs refusing to draw a full breath. It felt like time had stopped completely now, her own personal hell as she struggled to say no, trying to find a way out of this without looking heartless, and failing. The room was closing in around her and she couldn't breathe right. The stress of it was too much, pushed her too far, especially since she waited too long between feedings. The edges of her vision were turning reddish. She couldn't slip up here, not with everyone watching her. She squeaked again, covering her mouth with her hand.

The tingling on her neck intensified, and instead of burning her, it felt like a heating pad on sore muscles. She covered it with her hand and looked down at her plate again. The sensation grew, and then she felt a peaceful wave of calm flow through her, allowing her to draw in a breath and force her fangs to recede again. She pressed more firmly on the tingling and another calming wave flowed through her, fading the red from her vision.

Chip cleared his throat, bringing her attention back to him. Why was this idiot proposing to her in the middle of a chain Italian restaurant? Jesus, they'd only been together for like, four months or something. Not even four months! Oh god, this idiot. She swallowed hard, thankful for the calming waves from the tingling on her neck. She had to do it, just rip the bandage off now. She'd find someone else to feed off of, she couldn't do this.

"Ah," she mumbled, swaying in her seat as the calming touch receded and she began to panic. She wished the floor would just open up and swallow her. She wished a jet engine would fall on her from the sky like Donnie Darko. "Ah...marry?" she asked, cringing internally at her stunning choice of words. "You?"

He nodded enthusiastically, a big dumb smile on his big dumb face. It made his dimple stand out. "Yeah, Senny Baby. Like, be my wife. Say yes?"

"Wait, like, right now?" she said, regretting the words as soon as they fell from her tongue. Her brain wasn't working right, and oh god, she was stupid. How could she be so dumb? How hard was it to say no! She wanted the building to catch on fire so they had to evacuate. She wanted to turn back time and cancel this date, cancel ever meeting this eye-candy idiot.

The smile on Chip's face grew even larger as he only heard what he wanted to hear. "Oh, Senny Baby, you're so funny. You're the best, Senny Baby!" he exclaimed with a laugh, thrusting the box into her hand. He grabbed her into an awkward hug, pulling her awkwardly from her seat. She was too shocked to react. "We can set the date later! We're getting married," he announced to their captive crowd.

Everyone in the restaurant applauded warmly. Then started chanting 'kiss, kiss, kiss,' and oh god, the world was broken and all of the nope. The room closed in, spinning around her, and somewhere in all of that she forgot how to breathe completely, even her shallow panting ceasing to work. He kissed her, full on the lips, forcing his way into her mouth and she didn't fight it as shock shut her brain down completely.

Time passed, and things happened around her that she couldn't be bothered to grasp. The feeling on her neck, the tingling of pins and needles, it was so strong now. It felt numbing, distracting, and yet it was soothing, too. She held her hand over it, using it to anchor her, the only thing that felt real, and she didn't even know if it was real. She laughed, feeling manic.

One minute his mouth was over hers in the restaurant, and the next his blood was on her tongue, in her mouth, down her throat. She struggled to open her eyes, they felt heavy, as if she were waking up from a long sleep. Her head felt the same way, thick and groggy, disorienting her.

Chip's body pressed against her rhythmically. He was inside of her, thrusting vigorously, his perfect abs flexing as he pitched his hips. He even fucked like he was working out, he had a practiced cadence. One, two, three, four, one, two three, four.

She tried to push him away, but his weight and her disorientation worked against her. She was still attached to his neck, too, she realized. He didn't even notice her attempts to dislodge him as he humped her to the beat in his head.

It was dark. She panicked, realizing she had just lost time. How'd she get here? She tried to remember. The last thing she remembered was the kiss after dinner, with everyone watching and... Oh god. She was going to be marrying this jock! Oh god, oh god, oh god...

She licked him closed from habit alone, then pushed away from his neck. He didn't notice as he grunted, pumping his hips in repetitions as he rode her body. She pushed him harder and he groaned, then his hips thrust even faster, but still on beat, crashing into her almost painfully. He did always like her to struggle a little. He came a few thrusts later, and even his orgasm face was stupid. He sagged on top of her, blissfully ignorant just about everything ever.

God, she hated sex. She felt mild nausea and a sudden need to shower.

"That was amazing, Senny Baby," he cooed into her ear. She pushed him and he grabbed her breast and sucked it into his mouth. She slapped him away, revolted, then pushed him hard enough to roll off of her.

She sat up, pissed and full of self-hatred, and something slipped out of her. She was soggy, where he'd just been. Too wet. She looked over at his flagging manhood, anger boiling at the complete cluster that had been today, topped with a cum-filled cherry on top. She got up and felt his seed drip from her lower lips, warm and thick and disgusting.

"Dammit, Chip!" she exclaimed, scooting away from him quickly. "You came inside me! You didn't wear a condom!"

"I asked you and you didn't say anything, so I thought you were okay with it," he said, shrugging with his voice. She couldn't stand the sight of him, so she turned away "We're gonna be married now anyway, so it's okay. It's okay, isn't it? We can have babies. They'll be adorable, and you'll be such a good mom, I just know it."

She laughed, cold and cruel. "Babies? I'm not having your babies, Chip."

"But, Senny Baby, you're gonna have my babies and stay at home with them, because that's what a good mom does. It's okay. I know you want that, too."

She refused to turn around to see the look on his face. This was insanity. He'd come inside her without even caring if she consented. Without even trying to make her come. His disgusting, slimy, stinky, nasty, stupid cum was running down her leg and everything was clearly not okay. He wanted her to have his stupid, idiot babies. To quit her job and raise his physically fit, protein shake drinking, selfish little idiot children. All of the no, every ounce of nope, everything was wrong and she had to go home now, even more than she had to shower.

"No. No. No, it's not okay. You came inside me!" She saw his face in the moonlight filtering in through his bedroom window and knew nothing she said would actually make it into his big, thick skull. "Chip, I, ah... I have to go!" she exclaimed. "I... I have to go home!"

"Senny Baby, come back to bed. You're still giddy from tonight, I get it." He patted the bed next to him, then stroked his floppy dick idly. "You should just stay the night here, with me. We can celebrate some more. I can be ready to go again if you just give me-"

"No!" she practically yelled, cutting him off, the idea of him humping away on top of her again truly revolting. "No, no, no, I need, I need to go home." She searched her mind for a reason, any reason, she couldn't stay here. "I, ah... Work! I need to go home, I have to work tomorrow."

The need to escape made her move too fast, made her clumsy as she grabbed at her dress on the floor, missing it the first swipe. When she finally held it she couldn't get it on right in her attempts to flee, and then she wasn't capable of care if she was dressed properly. She just had to go. Now. Before Chip could make her feel any worse. Before he could mount her again.

"Senny Baby, you have clothes here. Just wear those," he said, making it sound as if she were the crazy one. "Come back to bed, I can go again. I like making babies with you, and I really liked that thing you did, the biting..." he said, stroking his refilling cock. She watched him stroke himself for a moment. How had she let him hump her with that? It looked gross, like a slime-covered sausage.

Wait, he'd said something about biting? Oh, shit, she hadn't fuzzed him yet. He didn't know about her, didn't know what she really was. She forced herself back into the room, forced herself to crawl across the bed even as another snotty, disgusting glob of his nasty dick juice slipped out from inside of her and oozed down her leg.

She couldn't think about it. She focused her gaze on him, then forced her eyes to go red. He smiled, misunderstanding what she was doing, leaning in to kiss her again.

"No, Chip, look at me," she said, putting power into her voice. She caught his chin when he tried to kiss her. "No. Stop. Chip, listen to me. I didn't bite you. You had sex and I had to leave because I have to work tomorrow. I'm leaving now," she said, letting the power from her bite control him.

His pupils dilated wide and he nodded slowly, as if he were high. "Oh, yeah, I know you don't like biting. You didn't bite me. You have work, of course. I'll call you tomorrow night," he said, his words thick and slow.

"No, I'm gonna be busy. With work. Don't call me," she directed. "In fact, you didn't propose to me tonight."

He chuckled. "You're funny, Senny Baby. We should elope. I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Chester Gibson."

She gagged, her stomach twisting dangerously. He was too stupid for her fuzzing to work, not when he had such strong convictions about marriage. Even if she tried again, bit him again, it wouldn't work. Any hope that she'd be able to salvage this was gone. "Go to sleep Chip," she said, then sighed, resigned.