All Comments on 'The Incubus's Heart Ch. 01'

by PDreadful

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RTR10RTR10over 4 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What does...

droning him out mean in the sentence: “She returned to droning him out purely out of habit.”

He was droning, wasn’t he? Does it mean something other than I think it means?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Me again...

Did you even proofread this? I mean, what is this->

“He didn't know she about her,”

That makes no sense.

Care for your readers enough to proofread. And don’t belabor the point so much - how many paragraphs do you need to tell us how she hates him and feels guilty at the restaurant?

PDreadfulPDreadfulover 4 years agoAuthor
Just for fun

I decided to start posting my stories here to share them with others, and to get better at writing. I am most definitely not a professional, I'm just a lady who enjoys writing smut after the kids are in bed and my work is done!

I appreciate the feedback, and I hope you enjoyed my story despite the typos.

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWaterover 4 years ago
Wonderful read

Please ignore the hater in the comment section, I definitely enjoyed this first chapter and am excited to go on to read the next chapter. I loved her conflicting emotions and definitely I can relate to her feelings towards Chip, narcissist are the worst for your well-being. I feel like Seneca's self-confidence has taken a beating for the worse, especially from her relationship with Chip. Saying no can be the hardest thing with someone like Chip. Wonderful character building.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPDreadful@PDreadful
I'm a scientist by day, a mom by night, and a writer by even later night (just for fun!). I appreciate feedback! I enjoy writing smut of many flavors, including gay male, fantasy/romance/smut, male/male/female, and occasionally some reluctance/taboo stuff.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES