The Incubus's Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sniffed playfully. "It was meant to be endearing. You wear your emotions on your sleeve, at least until they displease others. You endeavor to hide personal desires, so sure that if you just push your sentiments away they will no longer offend. You are like a little puppy, are so eager to please everyone else that it matters not what you desire for yourself.

"Even now you repress your emotions, when you should never hide them from me. I can accept you for who you are, if you allow it. I hunger to grant your desires." He paused here, watching her reaction. She crossed her arms, wanting to be upset with his nickname for her and failing. He leaned forward and she found herself mimicking the movement. "And, I believe you would be silky and soft, if I were to pet you in just the right way..."

"Pet me?! What! And... uml... that's not... I'm not... I'm not like that! I'm not," she balked, feeling the truth in his words even while she denied them, blazing with embarrassment.

"You are, little puppy," he insisted. "But, that is part of what intrigues me. You deny your very nature, fighting against it at every turn. I have never met one of your kind quite like you."

Her heart leapt into her throat. "What do you mean," she asked, nearly choking on fear. She took a deep draft of wine, terrified that she'd messed up and he knew what she was.

"By your very nature, Seneca, you are a creature who feeds on others. I would recognize kin of Lilin, even if we have never met before. Why do you deny who you are?" he asked, leaning across the tablecloth.

She leaned back, fear taking root in her chest, constricting her lungs. "I don't know what you're talking about. You're scaring me."

He smiled gently, his eyes weighing her down even as she longed to run from him. All she had to do was stand up, she could run and he wouldn't follow her. She knew he wouldn't, could tell somehow, though she didn't know why. His eyes on her were so heavy and intense, so demanding that she stayed put. Besides, now she needed to know what he thought he knew about her.

"Please, be at ease. We are the same, you and I, both kin of Lilin," he placated.

"The same? What does that mean, kin of Lilin?" she asked, afraid to hear the answer, worried that it would open a door she couldn't close.

"Kin of Lilin, puppy. You and I both fall under the domain of Lilin, though your kind are Daeva no longer. Vampires have long since moved away from the rest of Lilin's kin. I suppose it would be that way, with us realms apart."

"Vampire!" she squeaked, startled. How did he know? When did she mess up? What was he talking about? She had to leave. She should go, she should never have come. God, she was stupid.

"Shh, Seneca, calm, be calm. All is well. We are both kin. I knew you were vampire from the first moment you saw me, earlier today," he soothed. He placed his hands in his lap, leaning away from her, giving her space, but he didn't look away from her.

"I'm not-" she tried to deny it.

He tisked, the sound tickling her core. "Do not lie to me, Seneca, and I will avoid my half truths with you. Daeva cannot lie, but we can bend truth to our will. You are vampire, I feel it."

She had to go. He knew. He knew! She went to take another swig of her wine but it was gone. Where had it gone? She couldn't remember. She looked up at him and the look of concern on his face had her stomach dropping.

"I'm sorry!" she said. "Sorry!" She turned away from him, anxious to escape, yet she couldn't go anywhere while under the weight of his gaze.

"Perhaps I was too hasty in referring to you as a puppy. You are more like a frightened hansa," he mused.

"Hansa? What's a hansa?" she asked, still distracted as she filed through their conversation, looking for whatever gave her away.

He licked his lips in amusement. "It is a Daeva creature, soft and fuzzy and afraid of everything. Delicious, too, when cooked properly, from what I have been told. I think you have something similar to it here. Oh, what type of creature... fluffy and adorable, long ears, twitchy nose. I believe there is an entire fertility holiday with chocolate crosses that is celebrated here."

"I am not a bunny!" she exclaimed.

"Ah, yes, a bunny." He smiled his perfect smile and she both loved it, and hated that she loved it. "That is what I like about you, Seneca. You are passionate. No! Do not apologize to me," he exclaimed, possibly sensing her need to interject. "I want to feel when you do not hide your emotions away."

"I'm not a bunny!" she reaffirmed. His eyes were full of laughter, which made her squirm more. "Um... So, you said you knew I was vampire." Admitting it out loud to Godwin felt weird, opening up a feeling that she was not entirely comfortable with. She forced herself to continue. "But... You don't smell like vampire, and you aren't a Wren..."

He looked at her quizzically. "I am not vampire. What is a Wren?" He leaned forward again, and without meaning to, her body moved to mirror his.

"You don't know what a Wren is? A Wren is a like, um, a human mate for vampires, like, I dunno. Someone who's able to reproduce with vampires. More than a regular human, or something, but not vampire. They taste better, too." She waved her hand, dismissing the talk of Wrens. "How did you know I'm vampire then?" she asked, disturbed by his comfortable position and calm demeanor.

"I am SynLilin. Lilin-kin," he said, as if that explained everything.

"What does that mean, Godwin? You're so frustrating! I don't understand at all! How did I give it away?"

Understanding dawned on his face. "My apologies, Seneca. I did not anticipate the possibility that you would not know your lineage. I know you are vampire because I can recognize Lilin-kin." He shook his head, frowning slightly.

"Perhaps if I began introductions again," he said, changing his approach. "Seneca Mahon, I am Godwin Delange-Versi SynLilin, Daeva incubus previously serving under Lilin of Legion." He bowed stiffly from his seated position.

Everything he said was gibberish, but she caught one word. Incubus. They weren't real, were they? Mythical creatures of sexual deviance, they were just fantasies, right?

"I have no idea what Daeva incubus serving under Lilin of Legion blah-blah-blah means, but now I know you're messing with me. Incubus!" she said, rolling her eyes. She eyed her empty glass, putting it down when it failed to refill itself, then brushed crumbs from her lap.

A startled look crossed his face and her heart sank. She had disappointed him, and even though she chastised herself for caring, she did. "Seneca, please, wait," he said, her name rolling from his mouth like music.

She paused, half-crouching before him. "Why? I shouldn't have come here." She stood up, turning away from him. She had to leave, and she had to leave now. She should have just gone to Chip's loft. She probably would have already fed by now, even if she did have to tolerate him humping her first. The memory of his disgusting cum made her shiver in revulsion.

"You belong here, Seneca, with me. I am incubus. Daeva is the word for the demon realm. You know of the realms?" he said, though it sounded like pleading. She paused again, her name on his lips like a siren's call. The tingling feeling on the back of her neck was back so suddenly that it felt like a jolt of static electricity.

"That feeling," she said accusingly, turning back to him, "it's you! I thought something was wrong with me!"

He smiled that smile again and she couldn't stop herself as she licked her lips. "Yes, it is. You feel me because of your lineage. You are kin to Lilin of Legion, Duchess of Legion. I serve her, or I did, until my injury. A scarred incubus is of no value in the eternal wars."

"Realms?" she muttered, turning back towards him. "I thought those were myths! You... You're a demon? You don't look like a demon. You look normal or something. I... I don't understand," she admitted, falling back down to her knees.

He reached across the small pedestal and poured her another glass of wine. "You did not know," he muttered. "Oh, Seneca, what a shock all of this must be. I have gone about this all the wrong way, making assumptions of what I believed was common knowledge." He handed the glass back to her and she took a long drink. It was beginning to make her head fluffy, but she drank it nonetheless.

"Are you really an incubus? You don't look how I expected," she said eventually.

He smiled with a little laugh. "How did you imagine an incubus would appear?"

She squirmed, unable to find a comfortable position. "I dunno, I guess more...naked?" She sniffed at her own answer. "No, I mean, I guess I meant more demonic looking, like leathery wings and a tail with a little black heart or something at the end? Sharp, pointy teeth? Sexing up sleeping women or doing something in their dreams or something? And a really big, ah, yeah, I dunno." She blushed hard, embarrassed but unapologetic. For all she knew, he did have a really large, ah, yeah.

He laughed out loud. "One day, perhaps I will show you my wings and tail," he said in good humor. He was making fun of her. It soured her stomach and she curled up around herself, trying to push all of her emotions away.

"Stop that!" he snapped. She cringed at his tone and he frowned. When he spoke again it was softer, but just as firm. "Stop hiding your emotions from me." She pushed them further, trying to find her calm inner center. As she did, she felt his gaze on her again and cringed. "Seneca, please stop. You never have to hide who you are from me."

She frowned at him as she closed the imaginary box inside herself where her unwanted emotions went. "I'm sorry," she said, trying to avoid upsetting him further.

"I have told you I am incubus. I understand now you know not what that means. As a vampire, you feed on sex and blood. As incubus, I feed on sex, yes, but also on emotions. Often I absorb ambient emotions from those around me, but you lock yours up, denying my satisfaction. Your emotions, it feels as if they might be very filling, but you hide them inside yourself. I believe we are incredibly compatible, this is the partnership of which I mentioned. I..." He exhaled, then breathed in a slow, deep breath. "It might be best, perhaps, to start with a demonstration."

He leaned forward and, again, for some reason, she mimicked his movements. He reached his hand towards her and she leaned into his fingers, seeking the warmth of his touch.

The sensations sent waves of pleasure straight to her core. She closed her eyes, leaning a little farther as he brushed his fingers down her cheek to her lips. A gentle press of his index finger to her lips made her tremble, and without meaning to, she parted her lips. His finger slipped into her mouth, then twisted to hook under her top teeth. He stroked her eye-tooth, his touch so intimate she pressed her eyes shut. His touch felt good, so good, too good. He stroked it again and her fangs dropped, just like that, startling her so much that she accidentally bit down on his finger.

She reared back quickly and he hissed slightly at the unexpected puncture. Nothing like that had ever happened before, someone else coaxing her eye-teeth out intentionally. "Seneca, stop!" he exclaimed. "This is fine, everything is well."

His blood somehow filled her mouth, despite it being tiniest drop on her tongue. It was unlike anything she had ever tasted, food or blood. Just one drop, barely a smear of his blood, had her longing for more. It was rich and thick, and did have a hint of vanilla, but more it tasted... she had no words for it. It was amazing.

She fell to her hands and knees before him, fighting her need to taste him again. Fear and desire unfurled stronger than she had ever felt before and she pushed them down, pushed them away. There was too much, she couldn't control her emotions, and she refused to vamp out in front of anyone. She panted with the effort, fighting her bloodlust and her emotions in concert.

His hands were on her cheeks and she wanted to push him away but she couldn't or she'd fall to the ground or vamp out. "Seneca," he murmured. How he said her name was a guiding light that forced her to her focus on just him.

"Godwin," she whined, fighting the urge to plant herself at his neck, her teeth throbbing to his pulse.

"Shh," he cooed, his hands holding her head, forcing her to look up so that she met his eyes. "This is good, Seneca. You need to stop ignoring your feelings and boxing them away. Let me consume these for you."

Her eyes went wide with panic. If he came closer she wouldn't be able to control her lust. She tried to pull away from him, but desert-warm hands held her easily.

"Seneca, do not be calm. Do not push them away," he insisted, forcing her to stare into his mercury eyes. She slipped into his eyes and relaxed enough to stop fighting her emotions. She let them fill her like he told her, but too soon they were too much for her to bear. She whined, feeling pathetic, her breath growing ragged as panic consumed her.

"May I consume these, little hansa?" he asked, trailing his fingers over her cheeks. "Tell me that I may..."

She couldn't form words. She nodded her head, willing to do anything for him as long as she could push the emotions away. The need to please Godwin kept her from being pulled under by her volatile emotions.

He leaned in and kissed her, just a brush of his lips over hers. She tried to pull back but he held her firmly. "I can't!" she whined. "I have a fiance!"

"You do not, and regardless, you can. This is different. This is feeding. Similar to drinking blood for vampires. It is a meal. Please let me have these, Seneca," he whispered into her mouth. His lips brushed against hers again, yet she still hesitated. Guilt ate her from the inside out. "Please," he whispered. "It would please me very much. Feed me, Seneca."

She wanted to please him. If she could... it would make her feel better, she knew it. She opened up to him, but didn't kiss him. She couldn't, her guilt wouldn't let her, but she opened up to him and he seemed to sense it. His lips pressed against hers and he pushed his way into her mouth. It was as if a warm, weighted blanket had been laid on her, the comfort of his lips on her was that deep.

He moved them as fed, pushing her back so she was kneeling without breaking their connection. His hands were so warm against her skin, comforting and sensual, and she knew he would protect her. She could feel it in his touch.

As he fed from her, her guilt and fear pooled together. No, it was more like her emotions were being wrapped up like a ball of twine in her stomach, forming something completely different. Whatever he was doing was so pleasant that she gave up fighting. She wanted the pleasure of his blood on her tongue, and to move her hands over his body, but she held back. Godwin moaned, and she wondered if he'd felt her desire. It shamed her.

The ball of negative emotions seemed to come unraveled and he... The sensation impossible to explain. Somehow he pulled the ball of emotions from her, sucking it out of her mouth. All the bad emotions were being pulled from her, leaving contentment in their wake. His kiss grew heated, insistent and needy as he continued to drink her in.

The ball of stress was gone, just like that. He shifted again, pressing her further back, laying her down, straddling her, kissing her. Her hands were running over his jacket from his shoulders to his strong biceps. His kiss wasn't about feeding anymore, and she didn't care. She kissed him back, giving into him and the indulgent decadence of his kiss. His flavor was even better than she'd imagined.

Her sex ached as she grew wet, and her fangs ached to sink into his flesh. Her fangs! What was she doing? She had to stop this! She wasn't supposed to be a cheater, and here she was cheating on Chip. As quickly as the guilt formed in her stomach, Godwin seemed to pull it away. She pushed him up despite her nearly overwhelming need to continue kissing him.

He allowed himself to be pushed away, but stayed seated over her hips. He licked his lips, then wiped them with the silk accent from his pocket. His eyes were pure silver from rim to rim, then he blinked and they were back to normal. She wasn't sure if she'd imagined it or not.

"You are delicious, both in taste and emotion," he said, sounding pleased. "I knew you would be."

The guilt she expected to feel was gone. Instead, she felt amazing. Light and free and good. Better than she'd felt in a long, long time. His praise had her floating above them, elated that she had pleased him. She closed her eyes, allowing herself to indulge in her contentment. The grass was soft beneath her, and Godwin's weight on her hips was the only thing keeping her from floating away.

.

He trailed a finger across her face. "You are so beautiful, Seneca. This is only part of what we could be together..."

She opened her eyes, a frown forming on her face. Her frown seemed to pull her down, back to earth, and she felt her guilt come back. It wasn't as strong as it should have been, considering she had just been making out with an incubus she had just met.

Godwin frowned, too, and her heart fell knowing that she was the cause for his disappointment. "No, no, little hansa, do not go back. Do not fight your nature. Someone has hurt you, scarred you deeply. I did not intend to share my blood with you yet, I fear it will bind us before you wish it to happen, but what is done is done."

She enjoyed his weight over her core. She was so wet. Her loins ached in a way she had never experienced before, needy and pleasant at the same time. "Godwin," she said, ashamed of the neediness in her voice, squirming under him.

His hand caressed her cheek and she looked away. He slid off of her lap, moving to sit next to her as he helped her up. "You taste better than I anticipated."

She blushed, absolutely brimming with joy at having pleased him, then turned away to hide it. Her nethers continued to throb and pulse, growing wetter by the moment. She'd never been this wet before, never felt desire like this before. It had to be something Godwin had done to her, something in his kiss. This wasn't like her at all.

His fingers hooked under her chin, forcing her to look at him. He caught her eyes with his, the silver glowing faintly, glinting with desire and approval. "Let me work with you. I will eat your negative emotions and teach you about yourself, your nature as a vampire. You have so much potential, all tied up behind your misconceptions and guilt."

"I don't need you to teach me how to be a vampire," she tried to argue, but her heart wasn't in it.

"Little hansa, you have no idea who you are. We are both creatures of desire, yet your desire is hidden so deep inside you that you have never felt it. Let me awaken it. It would be a mutually beneficial partnership," he said.

"Partnership?" she asked. If it were a partnership, it wouldn't be cheating. It would be... something like therapy. Godwin would help her manage her emotions. She felt so good, so light without all of the guilt and fear in her stomach like a lead balloon. She felt alive. "Yeah, okay," she agreed, and it wasn't even hard to say.

She lay back down in the grass. Godwin lay down beside her and she stared up at the moon, hidden by layers of night-black leaves. He lay down next to her, not touching her or anything, but it didn't matter. Just being close to him filled her with contentment. She couldn't remember the last time she felt so relaxed.

She was almost asleep when Godwin turned towards her, running a finger over her arm. She shivered under his touch. "Tomorrow, when you are with Chester, I will be there also."

She snorted, keeping her eyes closed, enjoying the night breeze on her skin, enjoying Godwin's touch. "Three's a crowd, Godwin."