The Incubus's Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He will not be aware of my presence. As I have mentioned before, most are inclined not to notice me unless I wish otherwise. You, little hansa, are a satisfying exception."

"You like it that I can see you when you'd rather not be seen? How come no one else can see you?" she mumbled without opening her eyes.

He stroked her arm as he talked. "l thoroughly enjoy your attention. I am unsure why you can see me, perhaps because of our mutual relation to Lilin of Legion. If others saw me, it would prohibit me from easily absorbing their energy. Maybe it is just you, I know not."

She turned towards him in the darkness, seeing him clearly despite the dark. "You don't need to kiss people to feed from them?" She felt the blush burn her cheeks even as she said it.

He chuckled and she turned away, blushing again. She tried to push it away, but she felt too relaxed to put any effort into it. "Not if they wear their emotions openly, like your paramour. That is why I was in the restaurant that night, when he propositioned you. I followed him, feeding from him. Without physical contact, though, it is not as... filling. More a snack than a meal."

"I felt you then!" she said. "There was this pins and needles feeling on the back of my neck. It was you!"

He only smiled at her, which had her aching with need. "You followed me after that!" she accused.

"I did, just a little," he agreed with a chuckle. "You are interesting. Different. I believe it was you who found me, though."

"Hmmmm," she intoned. The conversation lulled again and she was half asleep when he sat up, waking her.

"It is time for you to return home," he said, taking her hand in his. It was so warm against her night-cooled skin. He pulled her up again and she pouted in protest. "No, no, little hansa, none of that."

"I was comfy!" she protested. He smiled gently at her, squeezing her hand comfortingly before releasing it.

He moved to clean up their camp, packing things quickly and efficiently. She joined him. "I know, but it is time to go. I believe you have another day of gainful employment tomorrow, though."

"Shit," she swore under her breath, reality returning to her. "Tomorrow's Friday... I do have to work. I have to go..."

"I know," he chuckled again, his laughter smooth like molasses. It stirred her still-tingly core and she pushed it away.

"Tomorrow..." she began, unsure of what she was going to say.

"Yes, little Hansa, tomorrow. You should be off now. Do you wish for me to accompany you to the station?" he asked as he tucked everything into a small basket.

"No, I can get home. Godwin?" she asked, watching him work. He was... He was sexy. His body moved fluidly and she enjoyed watching him. She supposed he would have to be sexy if he was an incubus. Even with the stiffness she could see in his leg, he was still comfortable in his body. A tiny bit of envy shot through her, though she wasn't sure what she was envious of.

"Yes, Seneca?" he replied, turning back to her, the basket in hand.

Her heart clenched in her chest. He was so beautiful, so sexy that she had to turn away from him. This felt like this was cheating, because it was. "Nothing, nevermind. Good night, Godwin," she blurted, running away again. She hated herself for giving into him, and she hated herself even more for leaving.