The Incubus's Heart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDreadful
PDreadful
535 Followers

"Ah...I dunno. This's hard to do on the spot. How about..." she trailed off. Something caught her eye in the fading light of the day. Fireflies were out, lazily drifting through the air, blinking on and off, reminding her of the night before in the park with Godwin. "Firefly," she whispered.

He nodded, watching the fireflies with her. "Very well. If you feel in any way that you wish the game to stop, you say 'firefly' and it will be done. If you do not feel safe, say the safeword and I will do what needs to be done to remedy the situation. Once we go in, I will be unable to speak to you, else Chester might notice my presence."

"I'm scared, Godwin. I don't wanna go in. I don't wanna do this."

He stepped closer to her and pulled her body against his, his heat against her back calming her. "All is well. Listen to my directions, then decide if you would play the game. Use the safeword, if you really do not wish to do this. I will not force you to perform any actions you do not truly desire. This, our partnership, is to teach you who you are, to feed both of us, and to find mutual enjoyment."

He felt so good, his body pressed against her back, and she realized she felt absolutely safe with him. "Okay," she muttered, relaxing as much as she could into his warmth.

"Seneca," he said softly into her ear. "You will go into Chester Gibson's home. You may decide if you wish to dine with him. Afterwards, you will initiate a sexual encounter." She cringed, already dreading the horrible humping session she was preparing to enter. At least she could feed...

"No, Seneca, you will initiate the encounter. He will not lead. You will..." he trailed off, thinking. She could feel his smile against the back of her neck as he leaned in to whisper directly into her ear. Her core flooded to life, aching and demanding. She'd never felt like this before, it was exciting. "You shall perform fellatio on him. Do not let him ride your body, finish him with your mouth. I want you to consume his passions, as well."

She cringed again, the thought of Chip ejaculating in her mouth, that slimy gross cum covering her tongue, made her stomach turn. "I don't wanna put his penis in my mouth. That's gross..." she whined. "I've never..."

He stilled against her body. "You have never what, little hansa?" he asked, kissing the back of her ear.

"Fellatio... I've never, ah... Sex is just about blood. To distract humans so I can drink them. Why would I? I've never. It sounds gross," she said.

"Not once?" he asked in disbelief.

She shook her head, suddenly sure Godwin now thought she was provincial, sexually deficient. She probably was, compared to an incubus, but still, it wasn't like she was a virgin. "Why does it matter? Why do I have to do that with him?" she snapped, feeling sub-par to the man pressed against her.

"I request you to perform this task. I suppose it does not matter, but I would like you to do so. Perhaps you do not know how it is done? There is no shame in that. I could direct you, if you-"

"I know how it's done!" she snapped, her face red. She was messing everything up, like usual.

He nestled his face into her hair, his lips against her neck. "If you absolutely do not wish perform as I have requested, I will remind you that you have a safeword. But, Seneca, I would be very pleased if you followed my directions. Will you? Will you fulfill my request?" he whispered. How could she ignore him when he asked so sweetly.

Her core tightened and she pushed her instant need down as far as she could. She bit her lip until it hurt, taking a deep, vanilla-scented breath. He smelled so good, and she found that she wanted to do it for him. "I will," she agreed.

He smiled against her neck. "That pleases me very much, Seneca. Take him in your mouth. Do not let him mount you. Control the encounter and force his orgasm on your terms. Our terms."

Her eyes slipped shut and she relaxed in his arms, eager to please him. Her core and she realized she was pressing her butt into Godwin's body. She could feel his generous erection through their clothing, pressing comfortably between the cleavage of her butt. "You're..." she trailed off, unable to say the word hard.

He chuckled, sending the butterflies to all parts of her body. "I am," he confirmed, pressing it into her. "We shall both feed well tonight, hansa."

"When will I feed?" she asked. Her head was swimming, full of Godwin.

"When you bring him, drink his passion. Then, you may feed from him, but you must cancel his memory of the bite," he directed. "Then you will tell him that you are leaving him. Tell him you cannot marry him, and that you wish him well. Do not engage a conversation. Tell him your message, then we will leave together. I will be there with you, the entire time. You can do this, Seneca."

"Okay, okay," she agreed, talking herself into it. "I can do this."

Godwin pulled her back against him, hugging her tightly from behind. He laid a gentle kiss on her neck. "Are you ready?" he asked.

She couldn't find the right words, so she just nodded. He squeezed once more, then released her. She instantly missed his body heat, but the distance cleared the haze she'd been in during his embrace.

She took a deep breath and stepped up to the door, her hand hesitating over the buzzer. "You're sure he won't see you?" she asked again, her nerves jump-starting her adrenaline.

Godwin snorted. "He will not see me, hansa. No more hesitation. Go now, and remember the safeword."

"Firefly," she repeated. He nodded. She forced herself to press the doorbell.

Chip must have been waiting for her, with how quickly the door opened. "Hey Senny Baby! You get lost? I was getting ready to send someone out to look for you," he said, leaning against the door frame. He was wearing a too big on him sports jersey, and it looked ridiculous. She had no idea what sport it was for, and she didn't really care.

Godwin caressed her shoulder, just a brush of his spectral fingers, but it kept her from cringing at Chip's use of her horrible nickname, and kept her from balking at his entryway. "I had a few things I had to do first," she replied, not even remotely guilty at her lie. Well, that was new.

"Ah, no prob," he replied, moving to let her in.

She stepped through the door slowly to allow Godwin time to come in. She saw him slip between her and the door, but Chip didn't seem to see him, even when only inches separated them. Godwin disappeared into the flat she let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. She took her shoes off, kicking them by the door.

"I didn't order anything yet, figured I'd wait for you. You feel like Chinese or pizza tonight, babe?" he asked. He headed towards the living room, not even looking back to see if she was following. "I thought we could watch this movie I got about an underdog college football team that..."

She groaned internally. Him and his stupid sports movies. She was so high strung, so nervous and excited and scared that she just wanted this over with. She felt Godwin's eyes on her, the tingle on the back of her neck, and she didn't need to have dinner with Chip, either.

Chip was still talking about the stupid football movie. She grabbed him by that dumb jersey and twisted him around so that he was looking at her. She pulled, walking backwards towards his bedroom. Godwin followed, making eye contact with her over Chip's shoulder, encouraging her with his silvery eyes and igniting sparks in her core. The look on his face was so sexy she almost swooned, but she held it together.

"What's going on, babe?" Chip asked, puzzled. The confused yet hopeful look on his face was amusing, now that she realized she was going to break it off with him, for real this time.

"I don't want dinner, or a movie," she breathed. The huskiness of her voice surprised her.

"No?" Chip asked, instantly understanding, a sly smile on his face.

"No," she agreed. She kicked backwards and opened his bedroom door without looking, dragging him into the room.

Godwin slipped into the room with demon speed. "What's gotten into you? You must be getting excited to be the new Mrs Chip Gibson," Chip smiled as she pushed him up against the wall. He was so pleased with himself that it made it that much easier for her to do what Godwin told her.

"Shut up," she growled, pulling his stupid jersey over his stupid head. He only fought it for a second before he figured out what she was trying to do, then helped her pull it off. Her eyes went straight to those beautiful, perfectly toned abs. This would be her last time with those abs, but something told her she wouldn't miss them too much, not when she had Godwin. She kneeled down before him, her lips already trailing across his nearly hairless torso.

His abs felt nice, as usual. She closed her eyes, imagining his abs on anyone else. On Godwin. She kissed and nipped at them, running her lips over the smooth skin. She enjoyed his heat under her lips, his firm skin between her teeth. It had her wondering how much warmer Godwin's skin would feel. She pretended she could taste his vanilla-scented skin.

Chip's hands pushed her away too soon and she growled. She wasn't done with his abs! She tried to lean back in but he stepped to the side.

"Bed, Senny baby," he said, nodding towards his unmade bed. He slid his pants down and headed over towards his bed, leaving her on her knees. No underwear, she noticed. When he realized she wasn't following him he came back, grabbing her by the shoulder.

She narrowed her eyes at his pushiness, and his nickname for her. He was turning this into what he wanted, like usual. She felt Godwin's ghostly touch on the back of her neck. She focused on it and it slid down her shoulder and down the side of her arm. She looked up, remembering he was in the room with her.

She had to get control back. At this rate, she would disappoint Godwin, and she refused to disappoint him. She longed for his approval, for his praise, and she was not going to let Chester Gibson ruin that for her. And, she was done being pushed around by this idiot.

"Come here, Chip," she said, command in her voice.

He cringed a little bit, turning back to her. "I thought we'd do it the way we always do..." he almost whined.

How had she tolerated his childish nature this long? He was a selfish, overgrown manchild. "No, I want tonight to be different," she said as sternly as she could.

He frowned at her. "No, come on, Senny baby," he cooed. "Come here and let me love you. No more playing around."

The thought of being under Chip as he got off made her sick to her stomach. He wasn't going to listen to her, she could tell by the stubborn positioning of his perfectly proportioned body, demanding her to follow his directions. Not this time. She wouldn't let him control her anymore. She was in charge tonight, and she was doing this on her own terms. Their terms. She was done feeling bad over Chip.

She glanced at Godwin again and he smiled encouragingly. She was worried she'd feel weird with him watching, but somehow it made her feel more comfortable, more in control of the situation than she would have if she were alone.

She pushed herself up off the floor, then stalked over to Chip. He smiled and it pissed her off, so sure of himself, so sure she was going to do whatever he wanted her to do. He shifted so she could lay down on the bed, his penis fully erect now.

She looked down at it. She hadn't lied to Godwin, she'd never given anyone fellatio before. It seemed so... dirty. Godwin's touch sent a shiver down her spine, encouraging her. She could do this. She would do this, she was in charge, and there was no way in hell she was going to let Chip get on top of her.

She pushed Chip down to the bed, both hands firmly against his chest. The surprised look in his eyes was totally worth it, he wasn't prepared for her vampire strength. Quickly, before he recovered, she dropped down onto her knees. Before she could form any second thoughts, she sucked his penis into her mouth.

She almost gagged at the smell and taste, pulling away instantly. It was repulsive, his intense sweat flavor and something else, something funky and unnameable. Godwin touched her again, comforting and supportive. She could do this.

"What're you doing?" Chip asked, placing his hand on her head, forcing her to look at him.

"Don't look at me!" she snapped. Chip pulled his hand back quickly. She wouldn't let Chip ruin this for her. He wouldn't take this from her. She could do this, she would earn Godwin's praise. She would earn her own respect. Before he could say anything else, her mouth closed around his manhood and she pushed her head down onto it.

It wasn't any less repulsive. Had he even showered since he got home from the gym? Actually, she didn't want to know. She was going to brush her teeth at least four times after this was done. Chip groaned above her, enough encouragement that she was doing something right for her to continue. She slid her mouth down the hard length of him until the tip touched the back of her throat. She caught herself before she gagged, pulling back a little.

He seemed to like it, if his grunts were anything to go by, so she moved more, bobbing her head up and down his length, trying to imitate sex. She looked over at Godwin and his smile was all the fuel she needed to keep going. He watched her closely, a look of pure lust on his face and one hand rubbing over the bulge in his trousers.

Chip groaned, his hand reaching out for her head again. She swatted at him and he pulled back, then leaned back, resting on his hands. She bit down gently. What would it feel like, to do this to Godwin? The thought had her excited, and she found herself enjoying the act. She didn't want to admit it, but she really liked how it felt under her teeth, hard and soft at the same time.

Chip's new submissiveness and her power over him sent wetness to her core. More than that, the approval on Godwin's face urged her on. She imagined Godwin praising her, telling her that she was doing a good job, increasing the pleasant ache. The ache grew, and for the first time she actually wanted to be touched there. She focused on the sensation of the penis in her mouth and the wetness in her panties, allowing herself to be lost in the act.

"Please, Senny baby, I'm almost there. Come on and lay down..." he muttered through moans of pleasure. A stab of annoyance at his interruption, she'd almost forgotten it was him she was pleasuring.

She shook her head, still bobbing on his dick.

"Senny..." he whined.

She pulled off of him and gave him a wilting look. "Call me that again and I will bite it off, Chester," she hissed before sucking him back in her mouth. His precum filled her mouth, overwriting the sweat and funk smell. It was hard to describe, but it tasted naughty.

Naughty. The thought, and the taste, broke her brain. Godwin's touch ran down her arms, along the outside of her body, and then she felt his touch on her neck, in her hair as she sucked and bobbed. She could feel the weight of his eyes, watching her do something so naughty, and it was so hot her panties were growing wetter by the second, the ache turning up to a throbbing pressure between her legs.

Chip didn't warn her he was going to come. He pulled her head down, his hips thrusting his member down her throat, taking her out of the moment with his violence. She swallowed hard, mostly by instinct, but it allowed her not to have his taste coat her mouth. She held him deep as he pulsed and twitched, swallowing his ejaculate before it could fill her mouth. He tried to pull back but she kept him still, her hands on his hips and her teeth pressed firmly against his most sensitive spots.

When he finally finished she pulled away, relieved to have his sagging member out of her mouth. "Wow, that was-" he said, interrupted by the nips and kisses she was giving those beautiful abs, spurred on by the demanding need in her loins. Godwin watching her was so sexy that she felt free, unbound by her normal guilt and inhibitions. "Woah, babe, I'm done for the night," Chip said as she kissed up his torso. She reached his neck and pushed his head to the side. "I dunno about you, but I'm ready for some grub."

"Mmm-hmm," she hummed, biting down viper fast. His blood, normally pretty okay, was especially flavorful tonight. It mixed with the lingering taste of his dick in her mouth and the combination was exhilarating. She sucked hard and he went slack. Her hips rocked over his lap, her core burning with need, but he had nothing left for her to rub on.

She whined in frustration. Godwin's ghostly fingers skimmed the shape of her body, teasing something even better, but it wasn't enough. She wanted more. Needed more. She was close, so close to something new, something different and amazing. She needed something...

Godwin moved so fast she didn't see it, one minute he was standing against the window, leaning heavily on his injured leg, then he was behind her, his hands on her shoulders. He leaned down and whispered into her ear quietly, so soft that it was barely a breath. "Touch yourself."

She whined without breaking her suction on Chip's neck. His breath tickled her ear pleasantly. "Touch yourself, Seneca..."

Godwin took her hand and guided it to her loins. She shivered when he released her, then she dipped her hand under her skirt. Using two fingers, she rubbed herself through her panties, soaked with her lust. Godwin didn't say anything else, just stayed and watched, his real hands on her shoulders. He took a deep breath, scenting her lust in the air, and she flushed deeply, still drinking Chip's blood.

Chip shifted, dazed from her drinking, relaxing into the pleasure her bite delivered. She moved her fingers faster, then slipped them under the elastic band of her panties. Her core was wet, slick and smooth. Her finger dipped between her lips, between her labia. The touch, the blood, and Godwin's touch had her nearly screaming in pleasure. She moved her fingers again, the stimulation building up something in her core, something hot and ready to burst. She moved her fingers again, back and forth between the slit, sucking more of Chip's hot blood into her mouth.

The something that was building up inside of her burst, causing her hips to thrust over her fingers. She felt Godwin's hands grip her shoulders and he leaned against her, pressing his erection into her lower back. It made it that much better. She followed her orders and pleased Godwin. It felt so good, she felt strong and powerful in a way she never had before. She gushed, her core flooding her fingers with her wetness, her hips rocking until they gave out.

She slumped forward onto Chip, her body tingling from the release. She felt amazing. How had she never known this feeling before? Godwin took her hand, the one she'd pleasured herself with. He brought it to his lips, then sucked her fingers like lollipops. The small growl of approval he made in the back of his throat had her leaning back into him.

Chip shifted beneath her, ruining the moment. His pupils were still blown wide, but she knew he would be returning to normal soon.

She tried to push herself up but her body felt like macaroni. She was grateful for Godwin's hands on her shoulders. "Chip, I didn't bite you."

He nodded, still dazed. "No, you didn't bite me. You don't like biting."

"We are not getting married," she continued.

"We aren't?" he asked, frowning like a child denied candy.

"We aren't. You decided you wanted to see other people," she pressed on.

He shook his head no. "No, I don't..."

Godwin squeezed her shoulders. He was probably trying to tell her what she already knew. Chip wasn't going to be swayed through blood dazing about the accidental engagement. "Fine. I left you, I am... ah..." She trailed off, his face falling, that sad, kicked puppy look making her falter.

PDreadful
PDreadful
535 Followers