The Incubus's Heart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't leave..." That look. Her stomach twisted. She was so done feeling like this.

"No, I'm leaving. I'm done. We're done. I'm breaking up with you. Goodbye, Chip. Have a nice life. I hope you find a girl who loves you as much as you love yourself."

Chip whined and she did her best to ignore him. She turned back to Godwin, her courage giving out. He smiled, giving her enough fuel to get her moving. The incubus looked a little dazed, she noticed. He caught her eye and she saw that the silver filled his eyes completely, like two quicksilver marbles. It was otherworldly, and she loved how it looked. When she went to stand her wobbly legs refused to hold her. Godwin caught her, his hands the only thing keeping her from falling. She walked from the room, supported by the incubus, leaving Chip dazed and confused on his bed.

She took his ring from her pocket and left it on his kitchen table as they passed it, Godwin leading her as if he knew what she was going to do. Chip sniffled behind her and she refused to look.

By the time she got to the front door her legs remembered how to work again. She didn't even stop to put her shoes on, just grabbed them and ran out the door barefoot, Godwin on her heels.