The Incubus's Heart Ch. 07

Story Info
Strange blue ribbons? Also, Josh meets Godwin for 1st time.
12.7k words
4.65
2.3k
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather turned and November was in full force, the days mostly rainy and dreary. All of the leaves had fallen from the trees, and her secret garden was now shades of browns and grays, mottled with a few evergreen bushes.

Despite the dismal environment, Seneca still ate her lunch in the small park when the weather wasn't too egregious. Godwin didn't join her for lunch, she had no idea what he did when she wasn't with him, but she liked how she felt when she sat here. Like this spot somehow connected them.

There was a thick blue satin ribbon tied to the bench arm rest today. It hadn't been there the day before, she was quite sure. She wondered who had left it. Was it was a message for someone, had someone tied it there whimsically?

She sighed, missing Godwin. They were meeting up tonight, and it was driving her to distraction. With more than a week since they last met, she could feel her blood lust simmering just under the surface.

More than a week since... Her face burned as she remembered Josh finishing on her face, his warm fluid across her lips and cheeks. The look on Godwin's face as she was defiled by Josh's passion. Her core tightened in anticipation of what Godwin might have in store for tonight, and she only felt half of the shame she would've nornally felt before she started this game with Godwin.

She sent Josh a quick text, letting him know how much she was looking forward to their meet-up. He replied back nearly instantly, echoing her sentiments.

She smiled, but she couldn't stop dwelling on what Kennedy had said about her being in love. She tried to distance herself from her heart, from the feelings that seemed to swell every time she saw her beautiful, mysterious incubus, but it was nearly impossible.

She snorted at herself. He wasn't 'her incubus', and they weren't in that kind of relationship. They were playing together, and though she knew the rules of the game, she couldn't keep herself from loving him. Her heart hurt.

But, he had to at least like her, right? Had to at least find her good company since he continued to play their game. But no, she couldn't let herself be fooled into thinking he love her. This was a game to him, that was all.

She shook her head, then sighed, shivering as a cold breeze cut through her clothing. She could never tell him. If he knew how she felt he would stop the game. She'd never see him again, and she wouldn't even be able to do anything about it. She didn't know where he lived or what he did, didn't know who he was when he wasn't with her.

It didn't matter if he never loved her, as long as they still met up.

But, also, it kinda did.

She sighed again, throwing her trash away before she trudging back into her building for four more hours of copy editing. It felt like forever, and she practically ran to her train station.

There was another velvety blue ribbon tied to a pole next to where she waited for the train everyday, nearly identical to the one on the bench earlier. On a whim she clicked a picture of it with her phone just before her train arrived.

During her trip she searched the internet for what might be going on with the blue ribbons, some type of geocaching or scavenger hunt maybe? She still hasn't found anything relevant when her train pulled into her stop, but she did find another blue ribbon tied to a power pole by her apartment building. She snapped a picture of that one, too.

The blue ribbons made her feel weird, though she didn't know why. She tried to shrug it off, they were probably just some new fad, like crochet bombing park benches or locking padlocks to bridges, but the feeling clung to her.

Godwin had given her directions for how to dress tonight. Black underwear and a plain black dress, or black shirt and skirt. No pants, everything black.

Nervous butterflies danced in her stomach as she pulled on black lycra panties. She put on her fancy black bra, the one that made her breasts look big. It wasn't comfortable, but that wasn't really the point. The only black dress she owned was her funeral dress, so she opted for a lacy black camisole under a v-neck sweater and a black knee-lenght skirt.

She checked herself over in the mirror with a frown. She looked okay, nothing special though. Why were Josh and Godwin always meeting up with her? She couldn't figure it out.

Despite hurting her own feelings, she was resolved not to ruin this. She would enjoy it until Godwin grew bored and Josh moved on, then she would buy all of the ice cream and binge eat it with her Netflix account and her cat.

As if summoned by her thoughts, her cat sauntered self-importantly into the room, then mewled piteously, his eyes accusing. She rolled her eyes at her dramatic Persian. "Yes, yes, Shack, I'm coming. I know you haven't had any food in at least, like, hours. You're practically wasting away before my very eyes."

Shack mewled again, confirming her story, then turned and headed up the hall towards the kitchen, tail high in the air. He turned and gave her a kitty glare, then waited for her to follow, his tail cutting the air impatiently.

He yowled insistently until she placed his dish on the floor, then buried his whole head in the dish. She scratched her overweight cat behind one fuzzy ear and he flicked it, but otherwise ignored her as he gobbled down his dinner.

Her phone buzzed. "Gotta go, fuss-butt. Try not to break all my stuff while I'm gone" she said, slipping her shoes on. She grabbed her coat hoping that it didn't violate Godwin's 'all black' dress code, the puffy gray coat was the only winter coat she had.

There wasn't time to worry about it now. She was out of the house and back at the train stop in record time, panting as she barely caught the train.

In the train she had this weird feeling, like she was being watched. She looked around, but no one seemed to be paying attention to her. It unsettled her so much that when she got to her stop she ran the whole way to their bench. Okay, not the whole way, she was mega-out of shape, but she ran until her lungs hurt, then walked as fast as she could after that.

Relief replaced her nervousness when she saw Godwin waiting for her. He smiled when he saw her and she waved a tiny wave as she closed the distance between them.

His suit was all black, with the tiniest bit of silver around the trim of his hat. Her fingers trailed over her silver collar and she blushed. Had he dressed to match her? It was silly, but it made her feel special.

"Hello, hansa," he greeted, stepping close enough to for her to smell him.

"Hi Godwin..." she said, trying to hide the fact that she was out of breath.

How embarrassing, who'd ever heard of an out of shape vampire? Maybe she should start running and working out, it could also help her to look better for Godwin and Josh. She would start... tomorrow.

"What is your concern? Were you running here?" He reached out towards her, as if to hug her perhaps, then quickly thrust his arms to his sides. "Is all well? Take a seat to calm your heart."

She sat down where he'd gestured. The bench was cold, but she ignored it. "Oh. Um, yeah. Sorry, I'm just being stupid, I mean I did run here, but, I dunno. Guess I thought I felt something, but it's probably just in my head."

"Hmm..." he said, pursing his lips thoughtfully. "What kind of feeling?"

She blushed, she was already embarrassing herself in front of Godwin and she hadn't even been here for a full minute. He went to sit down, then hesitated when he saw the velvety blue bow tied in his spot. Anger flickered over his features then disappeared just as quickly, and if she hadn't been watching him she would have missed it completely.

"Sorry. I mean, it's just me being stupid. I felt like I was being watched, but I'm sure it's nothing," she dismissed.

His neutral mask made her uncomfortable. "Did you affix this decoration to the bench?" He motioned to the blue ribbon.

"What? Uh, no, I thought maybe it was some game or something type of contest. Like a scavenger hunt or something. Or maybe just art, something whimsical," she replied as he carefully untied the ribbon. He crushed it in his hand, then threw it into the garbage can as if it were filthy.

"Umm, is something wrong?" she asked, afraid of his answer. Anger rolled off of him in hot, vanilla-scented waves.

He looked over at her sharply. "No," he barked, then looked away from her. He rubbed the scars on the back of his hand, then the warm waves of anger disappeared as quickly as they'd come. He took a deep breath, then turned back to her. "No, no, hansa, all is well." He took another breath before he spoke again. "You have followed my directions?"

She blushed under his direct attention. "Yes," she whispered. "I mean, I'm sorry, I only have the one coat, but, um, I swear everything else is black."

"Calm, Seneca. Unclasp your coat so that I may see you." She followed his directions, suddenly super nervous. His spectral touch on her neck made her squeak and her hands trembled as she struggled with the zipper. "Oh yes," he purred. "Very nice. You look splendid, white skin wrapped in black dressing. Stand up, please, I would like a better view."

She stood. He looked at her hungrily and desire flooded her core. Were these his emotions or hers? She couldn't say as his vanilla scent filled the area between them.

She gasped when his fingers traced her lips, then he stepped closer until the gap between them nearly disappeared. He pressed firmly against her lips and she parted them for him. His finger pushed into her mouth. She expected him to trace her eyeteeth, he liked coaxing out her fangs, but this time he didn't.

Instead, he paused, then pulled away from her with preternatural speed. Stunned, she stepped back, falling on the bench when her knees hit the edge of it. Godwin was facing away from her, the vanilla heat of his anger back.

Was he mad at her? Had she done something wrong? "I'm sorry, Godwin," she apologized in a whisper, her throat tight.

"Shh, hansa," he said without turning back to her. "Hush." He breathed in deeply, then exhaled slowly. His anger subsided slightly, then he turned back to her, his face again wearing his neutral mask. "Come now, we should depart." He smiled at her, his hand outstretched for hers.

She took it and allowed him to pull her up. "Did I do something to upset you?" It was hard to ask, but not knowing was harder.

He looked at her sharply. "Of course not." He rubbed the scars on the back of his hand, it seemed like a nervous habit. "No, nothing of the sort. It is just, we do not wish to keep our Josh Crocker waiting, do we?"

He was still upset, but he smiled at her and she felt calmer. He moved her easily, turning her body and pushing forward with one hand on the small of her back. Despite his anger still flowing like molasses around her, his touch was gentle.

As she and Godwin began to walk her feeling of being watched came back. It spiked her fear, and it was irrational, but Godwin's background anger amplified it. She hazarded a look over her shoulder, but of course nothing was there. Godwin's hand pressed firmly against her back, urging her to pick up the pace.

They walked two blocks in silence, Godwin's hand a comforting pressure for the entire trip. He stopped suddenly just before they would turn the corner heading to the pizza place where she was supposed to meet Josh.

"Godwin?" she asked. His hand fell away and she immediately missed the warmth. "Is something... What's wrong?

"It is nothing." He shook his head. "Worry not, hansa."

She frowned, biting the inside of her lip with his dismissal. "What are the rules tonight?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Just a moment..." he said, his back to her as he studied the stretch of road behind them. She leaned to look around him, trying to see what had his attention, but other than then wind in the barren city trees, nothing was moving.

He shook his head again, then turned back to her with a strained smile on his face. He started walking again and she followed him, disappointed that he hadn't returned his hand to her back.

They turned the corner and she sighed audibly when she saw the bright lights of Emil's Pizzeria. She turned to Godwin, but he still seemed angry.

"Godwin," she entreated, taking his hand into hers. He shivered at her touch but didn't pull away. "Please, what's wrong?"

He sighed. "It is nothing, hansa, many apologies. I am, perhaps, overreacting to shadows." He looked behind them again, then turned back to her.

"It's almost time," she noted. "How should we play?"

He smiled, but it wasn't as bright as normal. "Tonight? Tonight... What would you like, Seneca?"

"Ah, what now?" she asked. He never asked her what she wanted to do. He always told her what to do, she loved how it felt when she did and it pleased him.

"We have never truly discussed what you desire. What do you wish for?" he asked, moving them both so they were leaning against the brick building across the street from the pizza place. The brick was cold against her palms.

Her anxiety skyrocketed. She couldn't tell him what she really wished for, she couldn't. He'd stop playing this game with her. She was too needy, too selfish, both loving him and wanting him. Godwin watched her until she began to shake from nerves. "Nothing," she muttered. "Whatever you want."

He frowned, replacing it with his half smile quickly, but she caught it. "All is well, hansa. I will decide. One day you will speak to me of your fantasies, but until then, I will help you discover yourself. Have you been enjoying our play thus far?" he asked, taking her hand into his own.

She nodded, unable to say anything.

Godwin turned to her. "I cannot hear you. Did you respond?"

She gulped at the commanding tone he used, then forced herself to answer him. "Y-yes," she mumbled, looking away, embarrassed.

He released her hand it soon found its way to her collar. He traced it, his touch sending a thrill through her, and she was suddenly thankful for the wall behind her to keep her on her feet. She tilted her head to grant him better access to the collar, her core flushing at his touch.

"Seneca," he whispered, bringing his face close to her ear. "Would you like a drink before dinner?"

God, yes, she wanted a drink before dinner. His blood was something else, like nothing else she'd ever tasted before. She felt like an addict must, craving his blood, aching for the next taste. She looked down, unable to say anything, yet still longing for a taste of him.

"Seneca?" he asked. "Did you hear me?"

She nodded. He said nothing, so then she made herself reply. "Yes, pelang, I heard you."

"Very well," Godwin replied. "Since you heard me, but did not answer, I can only assume your answer is negative."

"No! I want-" she barked, catching herself before she too much, before she gave herself away. She wasn't supposed to want anything from him, that's not how the game worked. She was only supposed to follow his orders. She couldn't allow herself to want anything more from him than what he offered. Her heart clenched painfully.

His finger hooked under her chin, pulling her face up. She didn't resist him, she couldn't. She wouldn't. "Seneca, why does your heart hurt?" The worry in his eyes made her feel worse.

She suddenly couldn't meet his eyes, so she studied his perfect lips. She didn't know how to answer him without giving herself away. What she wanted to tell him, her selfish desire for his love, the answer that would ruin everything.

He released her chin when she didn't respond and she turned away from him. Her heart sank when she realized she was actively disappointing him. "Sorry, Godwin. I'm sorry."

"You have nothing of which to be sorry regarding, Seneca. If I may be selfish, I request you to drink my blood. I want to feel you, it has been too long since I have felt my blood in your veins. Tonight... I want you to drink as much as you wish. I will not tell you when to stop."

"But!" she exclaimed, unsure what to say. He always told her a limit, either how many swallows she could have, or he would count down. He'd never allowed her to drink from him unbridled before. It made her nervous, something was bothering him. She studied him, noticing how his smile was strained, and how he was tracing his scars again.

He put his finger over her lips when she didn't answer and she parted them without a thought. He traced her bottom lip, then went straight to her eyeteeth. She didn't know how he did it, but every time he stroked them he called her fangs, even if she fought it. Of course they dropped for him, her body couldn't lie.

"No buts, hansa," he said, his body pressed against hers, easily trapping her. A tilt of his head pulled her in, she couldn't resist, it had been too long since she'd last slacked her bloodlust. Breathing in his vanilla scent, she kissed the side of his neck, resting her lips on his pulse.

She wanted him, wanted his blood so bad, but she waited. Her body wouldn't let her indulge without his permission. She waited, but he said nothing, though his hands moved, one to her lower back, the other tracing her collar. She trembled, counting the beats of his heart, waiting for him to grant her permission.

"Why do you delay?" he asked, his finger tracing her collar tickling her neck.

She pulled away just far enough to answer him. "You didn't tell me I could bite you."

He sighed heavily, she felt it under her lips when she returned them to his pulse. "I will not order you to bite me this evening, hansa. You may bite me if you desire it. You may drink me if you thirst for me. I will not tell you what to do in this, not tonight."

She whined against his throat, afraid to pull away, and also afraid to bite him.

"I will not demand it from you, Seneca, not tonight. While I do wish for you to drink me, and to drink as much as you hunger for, I will not tell you to do so. Tonight I want you to do this because it is what you truly desire, not because I demand it."

His collar was buzzing in her brain. She could feel his concern, and an underlying worry, but more than that she could feel his desire for her to bite him. He traced the collar and she whimpered, her resolve eroding away.

And then her fangs were buried in his neck. As his pulse pushed his warm blood into her mouth she couldn't help but moan. Desire flooded her core after her first swallow.

It broke her emotional floodgates. She wanted him so much, and not just his blood. Not just the game. She needed him, needed his everything. She pressed herself against his body and he sighed in relief, and it was echoed through his touch on the collar.

Her punctures healed too soon and she whimpered against his skin. He healed quickly, faster than she did. He chuckled in his throat, vibrating against her lips. She rubbed herself again over the bulge in his pants, enjoying the feel of him pressed against her belly.

"Bite me again if you desire," he said, his voice thick with pleasure.

His blood hit her veins. She sucked in a deep breath as the urge to have him inside her nearly doubled her over. She pushed against him, nothing but need as every single cell in her body ached for him. Nothing else mattered, she only knew lust, and the incubus pressed against her body would fill her in exactly the way she needed when he mounted her and rode her hard.

She fumbled with his belt, and then he was restraining her, tore her away from the wall and spun her so that her back pressed against his front. His manhood teased her, pressing firmly between her butt cheeks. She wriggled, enjoying how it felt, urging it lower. It was so close, yet so far away from where she needed it. She wouldn't survive if he wasn't inside her soon.

"Shh," he cooed, holding her securely as she struggled against him. "I am so sorry, Seneca. I should have known my emotions were too volatile, that too much of my blood would do this to you, I did not think..."