The Incubus's Heart Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will destroy that man for harming you," he hissed.

She shifted in the water, putting a soggy hand up in the air. "Sit, please," she requested. He did, but his body was pure tension. "Forget about that for now. It's over. I don't wanna talk about it right now."

His nod triggered another period of silence. "How are you finding my deformities attractive, hansa?" He leaned closer and his wings spread slightly.

She shrugged. "These brought you here, Godwin. Without them I would never have met you. And, you wear them well, like, they're kinda sexy, in a way." She paused, then reached out towards his wing. "May I touch your wings?"

He pulled back, his wings snapping tight against his back, maybe a reflex. "I have never felt this way, Seneca. Not since my youth has anyone thrown me out of a balance as you do."

"Sorry."

He hesitated, then sighed and relented, leaning in. Wings unfurled with a familiar sound, and suddenly she knew what they would feel like before she touched them, they were the leathery material that had enclosed her when he saved her. He stretched one wing out and she ran her finger over the buttery-soft skin.

"Do not apologize, hansa..." he muttered, closing his eyes as she stroked his wing with one finger. It felt like the tip of a horse's nose, velvet soft and warmer than expected. She gently stroked it and he relaxed into her touch.

"Can I see your tail?" she asked after a moment. He flinched, pulling his wing away. She frowned, but didn't press it.

"You, ah, are not Daeva so you would not know this, but to touch the tail of a SynLilin is very personal. Incredibly intimate," he replied, embarrassed.

It pleased her that she was able to evoke his embarrassment like that, he was usually the one tweaking her emotions. "What do you mean?" she asked, reaching out to stroke the smooth, soft flesh of his inner wing. He relaxed into her touch.

"In your realm, sexual intercourse is an incredibly intimate action between two people," he said, reaching behind himself. He pulled his tail from the floor, holding the end of it in his hands for her to see. "A SynLilin's tail is our most sensitive organ. It is more sensitive than my penis," he explained.

She looked at it, but made no move to touch it. It was about an inch in diameter at the thickest point she could see, then tapered down to the tip. It flattened out at the end, flaring into a material that looked more like his horns, hard and black.

"So, if I touch it, it would be like rape?" she asked. She longed to feel it, but was afraid that it might made Godwin feel violated in some way. Another part of her wanted to put it in her mouth, and she pushed that part away.

"No, only like rape if I did not desire your touch," he clarified, offering his tail to her.

She reached out hesitantly. "Are you sure? I don't want to do anything you don't-"

"I want you to, hansa," he interjected. He swallowed hard. "I want you to, ah, you may touch me, if you so desire."

She reached out and gently trailed her finger down the length of it. He shuddered, his eyes slipping half closed. His tail was silky smooth, similar to the texture of his wings, but more leathery. The black inverted-heart tip felt like horn, or maybe bone. The end was pointed, not sharp, but possibly able to pierce something if he whipped his tail.

She stroked it as if it were fragile. She ran her fingers down its length to the tip, as smooth as sun-warmed river rock. He moaned, his hands gripping the tub tightly. "Stop, hansa," he begged.

She pulled away quickly, then flinched as her broken arm screamed in protest. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

He exhaled slowly, his eyes half closed. "Feels too good. Intense."

Suddenly she didn't want to stop. She leaned, catching his tail before he could pull it away, and brought the black tip to her lips. She kissed it gently, loving how it felt against her lips. "Hansa..." he begged, his grip again straining on the sides of the tub. "Oh, gods..."

She pulled his tail closer, then licked the black tip and he shuddered. "I like your tail," she said.

He moaned, his eyes slipping shut. She really, really liked having this kind of effect on him. She licked it again, then impulsively sucked the tip between her lips.

"Hansa, Seneca, please! Relent!"

She sat up, letting go of his tail. He pulled it back, wrapping it around his wrist. He turned away from her. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Godwin. I thought I was, I thought you were enjoying it, but I-"

"I did," he growled, back still to her. "I..." he started. He swallowed hard, then continued. "I thoroughly enjoyed it. I do not deserve it.".

"Why don't you deserve it? You always take care of me, make me feel good, why can't I return the favor? You saved me. Let me do something for you."

"Because I am incubus, no one can love me. I am, no one can love an incubus, and no one could ever love a ruined, deformed one," he muttered.

"Godwin," she began. "I love-"

"Do not, Seneca. Do not say those words to me. Do not give me hope for something that cannot exist," he growled.

She bit down hard on the inside of her cheek, her first urge to argue. She pushed it down. "I do love you, Godwin. I don't want to upset you, but one day I will convince you of my feelings."

He sighed, then stroked her hair. "You continue to be a mystery to me," he whispered.

"You know, for an incubus, you're really bad at reading my emotions."

"It's not that simple," he said. "Love and lust, they can feel and taste nearly identical. We have a saying where I am from. It is hard to translate, something like, 'SynLilin sell love, but no one loves SynLilin.' That is not quite right, but it is close enough."

"Well, it sounds like bullshit to me." There was a moment of silence.

"Thank you," he whispered.

She changed the subject. "I really like your tail, and your wings."

He sighed, but he had the corner of a small smile on his lips. "Would you like to soak longer? I would like to set your arm so that you may begin to heal. Would you like me to find Josh for you? To feed? I need to go out after this, I don't want to leave you alone, though. I need to feed, or I can't return to my other form," he said, though it seemed more like he was thinking aloud than talking to her.

"Will you come with me? To see Josh?" she asked.

"I..." he began. She waited for him to continue but he didn't.

"Godwin," she said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"You have no reason to apologize," he said, turning back to her. His erection was at eye level, and it was perfection. She longed to touch it but she held herself back. "This is all my doing. It was, I felt your terror. I rushed to you, I was not even close, but your fear demanded me. I am unable to calm down. Chester Gibson had you... He touched your collar. He tried to remove your collar! How dare he touch it! My blood vibrates with anger, Seneca! I cannot calm it. I desire to hurt him. I need to feed so that I may change back."

He clenched his hands together, his chest muscles bunching tight. She was afraid, but not for herself. "What did you do, Godwin? What happened when you found me? Everything is all confused in my head."

"No, I need to calm before I relive it, hansa. I cannot... May I use your device to contact our Josh Crocker? I want him to feed you when I set your bones. I can see they will not heal until we correct the alignment. Do you need assistance to wash?" he asked, pawing through her coat to retrieve her phone.

"You can just send a text to Josh, but do you want him here?" she asked.

He hissed as if he hadn't thought about that. "Eventually, maybe, but not now. Roseau woulii," he swore. She didn't know what he said, but she knew it was profane from his tone. "But if I must, I will. What would you have me do?"

She sank back down, thinking. "Can I feed you?"

He shook his head no. "I think not. If you fed me, it would take away from your ability to heal yourself. That is not a good idea."

"But you don't want Josh to come here," she said, silently agreeing with that choice. "And I think you don't want him to see you like this. So, what other choices do we have? I could feed you, then you could take me to Josh's place and he can take care of me. Would that work?"

He tilted his head, considering it. After a moment of thought he said "I suppose it might, but I have to be careful when I take from you, not to push you into bloodlust."

"Okay, then I'm ready to get out. Could you help me? I can't wait to fix my arm. How do people live with broken bones for weeks?" she bemoaned.

She blushed hard as he watched her stand, gazing at her body as the water flowed downwards. "Don't look!" she exclaimed, staring down at the water. A warm, fuzzy towel wrapped around her and she looked up.

Godwin smiled as he bundled her in the soft towel. "Come now, hansa," he said, helping her step out of the deep tub. She tried her hardest not to look at his manhood, now hanging half erect. It was strange, she hurt so much, but she also wanted nothing more than to touch his glory.

"I don't have any clothes here," she remembered suddenly. "What should I do?"

Godwin grabbed another towel and then her hand, pulling her out of the bathroom without a word.

"Where are we going?"

"To my room," he replied. He opened a door and pulled her into the darkness within. The room smelled strongly of him, instantly comforting. It sent a bolt of lust through her, and if her arm wasn't still aching like mad she might have jumped him right there.

"How do you feel?" he asked as he threw a towel over her head. He didn't wait for her answer as he began to massage her scalp as he dried her hair.

"I hurt, but also really, um..." she replied, embarrassed that she'd even begun the statement. Still, her core was hot and aching, and the slickness between her legs now had nothing to do with salted bathwater.

"Hmm?"

"Nevermind," she squeaked, flushing.

"Another time, perhaps," he replied, the room too dark to read his face. He dried her neck, shoulders, down her back to her butt. He lingered there for a moment, then continued down her legs, slowly drying each one.

God, her arm ached, and wasn't it just like Chip to keep ruining things for her. She wanted Godwin so much, every caress of his skin against hers was a torment and a pleasure, but soon even the smallest movements ground her poorly healing bones against one another, bringing her back to the reality of the moment.

The pain returning sent her brain spiraling back to Chip. Chip tried to kidnap her, hurt her intentionally. Tried to lock her up. What if Godwin hadn't come?

Godwin perhaps sensed the change in her emotions, as he pulled her into his arms. "Do not recall the bad of tonight," he whispered, his lips brushing her ear. "I shall re-put your bones in to place, but I do not want to take you to Josh Crocker. I, please, stay here, do not leave. I am so afraid to lose you, so afraid he will do something which cannot be undone while I am indisposed. You may feed from me, and I will feed elsewhere."

"Godwin," she whispered, unsure of why she was whispering other than it was dark and that he was. "I don't want you to leave..."

He moved, pushing her down so that she was sitting on the bed. He stood before her, one hand on her shoulder. "We cannot feed only from one another, hansa, not while you are injured. Prepare yourself," he warned.

She could see his quicksilver eyes, they reflected light like cat eyes. His hands found her arm and she whimpered under his touch. "My deepest apologies, Seneca. This will hurt. Are you ready?"

"Don't tell me, just do it," she demanded, already clenching her teeth and bracing herself against his bed with her other hand.

He didn't tell her. Stars filled her vision as he grabbed her hand, then her arm just below the elbow. He pulled them apart and bile rose up in her throat for a second time that evening. She whimpered and moaned, but she didn't scream or cry out, and she was proud about that.

He twisted her arm slowly, then ran his fingers up and down her skin, pushing her bones together. The pain was excruciating, making it almost impossible to breathe.

"Good job, hansa, good job. Keep breathing. Almost there, stay still, you are doing so well, so strong," he praised as he worked.

She felt her bones scrape into place, a feeling like no other. He wrapped a towel around her arm as she breathed through the pain, making an impromptu cast. She heard the sounds of duct tape, and then felt him wrap her arm tightly.

Her lust came on so strongly she didn't have time to catch it. One minute she was breathing through the pain and the next minute she had Godwin pressed against a wall, his thick blood filling her mouth. She had no recollection of the events between, though her arm, the broken one, throbbed now instead of screamed. She felt full, and knew she had been drinking for longer than a few swallows. She could feel her fingers again in her broken arm, and though they tingled painfully, she was able to move them.

Godwin's ample manhood pressed enticingly against her belly, reinvigorated by her lust. His fingers were sunk deep into her butt cheeks, ever so slightly grinding their loins together. He moaned as she pulled away, licking the punctures she had made shut.

She felt too warm, but in a good way, and she knew he would fit inside of her in just the right way. Shifting, she moved her good hand down his body, wrapped her fingers around his impressively thick shaft and squeezed.

"Hansa," he growled. "We cannot..." She noticed that his hands hadn't left her ass, and he was still rocking against her, despite his protest.

She growled, her core demanding and tight, yet empty, so empty. "Want you so much," she purred, pressing her body into his, grinding her belly against his eager erection.

"This is your lust, not your desire," he said.

"Godwin SynLilin, I told you before. I love you." She punctuated her statement by releasing his manhood and stabbing him in the chest with her finger. "I want you. Man, incubus, you're all I want. You are the first thing I've ever wanted for myself."

He released his hold on her butt and crawled his hands up her back until his fingers rested on his collar. "You, oh, hansa," he whispered. His lips closed over hers and he kissed her, running his fingers along the rim of his collar.

"Bed," she muttered between kisses. They stumbled their way to the bed, their kisses heating up with each step until the edge of the bed pressed against her knee.

He broke off the kiss and she whined. "I will sit, hansa, and you may control everything. I am at your disposal."

He sat, then pulled her down on top of him, careful, but also urgent. She could feel his desire, his need, and she knew he wanted this as much as she did. After a few seconds of creative wiggling to protect her arm, she was firmly seated in his lap, his manhood positioned perfectly between her legs.

"Can I?" she whispered. She'd been confident a moment ago, but now she was afraid to mess up, that she might somehow offend him, or that she was reading him wrong.

"You may do as you wish," he said, leaning in to kiss her again. He licked her lips then kissed her hard, his wings spreading out behind him.

She was wet, impossibly horny, and unable to wait now that Godwin had given his consent. She shifted her hips, careful of her bad arm, then lifted up on her knees. He sucked in a breath as she lined herself up, ready to impale herself on his hard member, but also a little nervous, now, too. He was really big, bigger than anyone else she'd been with before.

Still up on her knees, she rocked her body over his rod, dragging it through her wet folds. "You are so wet," he praised, kissing her ear. "Are you so eager for me?"

She didn't want to wait anymore. Even though it hurt, she seated herself on him. He groaned, his hands tensing in her hair and on her back.

"Seneca!"

She moaned as she slowly, so slowly, took him deeper and deeper. His hands moved to her hips and he dug his fingers into the tender swells of her butt cheeks. "You are perfection," he purred, kissing her neck as she grew accustomed to his size.

She'd never felt this good, had never wanted a man inside of her like this before. Godwin filled her perfectly, fit her like it was made for her. The thought had her already too close to orgasm and she clenched, eliciting the nicest moan from Godwin.

"Seneca, I want you to feel good," he purred. "Does my cock make you feel good?"

She nodded her head against his shoulder, still getting used to his size. She wanted to memorize this feeling in case Godwin changed his mind later. She couldn't go back to Norms, not after she'd felt this way. The thought distracted her, took some of the passion away.

Something warm slid up her back and curled around her neck, instantly distracting her. Godwin's tail. She leaned her head against it and shifted her hips, somehow slipping him even deeper. The touch of his tail, the warmth of his hands moving up and down her back and over her ass, the perfection of him inside her, it all had her losing her mind. Instead of fighting it she gave herself over to Godwin.

He must have felt the shift in her emotions because he started slowly rocking beneath her. He encouraged her to slide up and down his shaft, and soon she found the perfect rhythm. She rode his length from top to bottom, bringing him in and out of her over and over. Her core was burning from the size of him, but in the best way.

Her orgasm built up and she raced towards it, the pace of her hips increasing on each rotation. She was lost to her lust and love, to Godwin's blood in her veins, so close to finishing. Godwin's mouth closed over hers and he kissed her, their teeth clicking off each other. She didn't care.

She was so close, so close, so close. His tail pressed against her back and between her butt cheeks, filling the space perfectly. The black tip tickled her neck, tracing over her skin up to her earlobe. Her fangs dropped despite the fact that her bloodlust was sated. She still buried them into his neck as she rode him hard.

She came as soon as his blood hit her tongue. He growled in pleasure as she held him close, forcing him as deep inside as she could get him with each frantic thrust. "Yes, there! Godwin, please, oh, Godwin," she panted as she crested each wave of her release in time with the movements of her hips. "Win, mmm..."

Her orgasm was indescribable, the best she had ever had, and the aftershocks had her riding him well after the initial fireworks had finished exploding.

"Hansa," he moaned. "I need to be out of you immediately."

Her heart sank. Had she done something wrong? She shifted and his massive manhood slipped from her core. She felt empty inside, so empty from where he had just filled her so perfectly.

He shifted his hips, grinding his girth along her sex. "I am so close," he panted into her ear, and understanding dawned upon her. Her heart burst, overfull with love from this simple sign of respect.

She hugged him close, then ground her overly-sensitive lips over his manhood, sliding back and forth on him. The sounds he was making encouraged her to keep going even though her nethers were feeling post-climax intense. He shifted her hips and began thrusting in earnest.

It was too much, she was trembling and whimpering as the head of his cock slid between her lips and over her clitoris, lighting up her brain like a christmas tree.

His tail trailed up her neck and she snapped at it, all reflex, catching it in her mouth as it traveled towards her earlobe. Godwin gasped, his hands clenching fists of her ass as she sucked on it, capturing the black tip between her teeth. His fingers dug into her butt and he was pulling her whole body to the pace he needed.