The Incubus's Heart Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDreadful
PDreadful
537 Followers

"Olivia!" she hissed. "Fine, fine, just, shut up. He was good."

"Just good?" her friend asked, her eyebrow raised expertly.

Seneca bit her bottom lip to hide her smile. "He was amazing. It was, I've never had... I didn't know it could feel so good, Liv," she admitted with a secret smile.

"You'd better keep this one," Olivia said with a final nod. "He's got good style, he's hot, and he treats you like a princess."

Seneca's heart was full, yet broken. "He doesn't like me that way, I think. I think this is just a fling for him," she said, looking away from her friend. He doesn't love me, she thought, but didn't say aloud. It would hurt too much to say aloud.

"You are insane in the membrane, Seneca. He's head over heels for you. I know a good thing when I see it," she insisted, grabbing Seneca's good hand. She pulled her in for a hug, squeezing her hard. "I was so worried about you!"

"I'm sorry," she apologized, hugging her best friend back.

"Shut it," Olivia snapped, hugging her even harder. "Never apologize for this, not ever again. I'm gonna kick Chip's ass if I ever see him again."

Seneca was crying again. Why did she always cry? She hated it, and hated herself for not being stronger. She was sobbing against Olivia's shoulder as her friend held her tightly.

"You know," Olivia said after a moment, "I'm think I'm gonna punch him in his perfect abs, and then I'm gonna punch in him those horrible horsey teeth. I've always hated his stupid horsey teeth. I don't even care if it hurts my hands, as long as I can mess up those stupid teeth."

Seneca laughed and sobbed at the same time and Olivia joined her, at least for the laughing part. They pulled apart and Seneca found some toilet paper to wipe her face and blow her nose. "How bad do I look?" she asked her friend.

"Honestly? You look like shit. No, let me change that. Actually, you look like you just survived an attempted kidnapping and some 'crazy as shit' grade domestic violence. So, since that's exactly what happened, you look great."

Seneca laughed and splashed some water on her face. The cool water helped her eyes feel a little less puffy. She dried her face and turned to her friend.

"You ready?" Olivia asked her.

"Not really," she admitted with a sigh.

"Sen, it's all good. Everything is going to be okay," Olivia insisted, hugging her again.

"I know," she said, and for a moment, she believed it.

PDreadful
PDreadful
537 Followers