The Indecent Project Ch. 02

Story Info
Sonia takes photos of her boss.
4.8k words
4
11.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3.

Next morning found Tamara standing in front of Mr Fria's door. She had never spoken to the man before, but he seemed like an approachable, friendly man.

She remembered Ms Argent's words from the previous day. The director was in her hands, she could ruin her reputation. All she needed to do was to knock on the door go in and tell Mr Fria what had happened.

It would be her words against Ms Argent's. Would it be enough? An investigation would surely start. It would leave an entry in the records.

She had no illusion that her career would end, but she knew that reporting the incident would be the right thing to do. She raised her hand to knock.

At that moment she remembered Sonia's face when she had emerged from her kiss with Ms Argent. The triumphant look in her eyes when Ms Argent left Tamara without a kiss.

She then felt the ghost touch of their hands on her boobs again.

"Fuck that bitch." She whispered, turned and went back to her desk.

Two stories above her Ms Argent was sitting behind her desk. With a wide smiler on her face she was reading Tamara's essay about what value she could bring to the company in her new positions.

"Very good." She giggled when Tamara explained the awkward night when she had lost her virginity. The essays had no impact of the two candidates evaluation. She has requested them purely for her own amusement.

When she finished she put down the paper, turned her chair and looked out of her window. She imagined the two women spending their afternoon to write these papers, to confess, or make up intimate details of their lives to impress her.

She picked up the essay and dropped it into the paper bin. It landed on Sonia's paper. Later in the day Ms Halonen would empty the bin and the essays would end up in a paper shredder.

Ms Argent opened a drawer of her desk and took out a coin. It was time to decide who would be the dominant of the two candidates.

She flipped the coin. It flew and she caught it with her right hand. She opened her palm and looked at it.

She pouted. She flipped again. This time when she saw the outcome she smiled.

She turned back to her desk and typed an email. She sent it both Sonia and Tamara. She stood up and went to the mirror on the wall to check her attire. She wore her standard dark coloured costume, with a white buttoned up blouse. Her make up was immaculate. She wondered how long it would stay that way.

She knew she can control herself but some light petting would never hurt. The stern, cold woman almost giggled in anticipation.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" She said, the pitch of her voice higher than usual. Pull yourself together, she reminded herself.

She turned and looked at the woman in the door.

She wore black ballerina flats. Her legs were covered in white stockings printed with a delicate butterfly pattern. Her blue plated skirt ended just above her knees. Her white blouse hid her slender figure well but the light material hinted at the shapes of her perky boobs.

Ms Argent felt her mouth ran dry as she admired Sonia. The girl's attire was barely appropriate for the office. She was clearly dressed for kill and now Ms Argent was not sure that she would be able to stick to her original plan. She wanted this beautiful creature then and there. She wanted to feel the heat emanating from her body, her breath in her mouth. And she wanted so much more.

"Good morning Margot!" Sonia said. Her eyes were serious, her face without emotions. Ms Argent felt her heartbeat quicken when the girl called her on her first name. It took a whole second to remind herself that she had asked her to that.

"Good morning sweety." It took all of her willpower to steady her voice. When the words left her mouth without a tremble she calmed down a little.

Sonia shut the door behind her, stepped forward and stood with her legs closed, her hands at her side. There was an aura of submissiveness around her except her eyes. She looked at Ms Argent straight in the eyes.

"I'm pleased to inform you that your new office is ready and you can move in today."

"Thank you Margot, I cannot wait to work under your direct supervision."

Ms Argent stared at the girl. Did Sonia really think she could play this game?

"Sonia before I show you around I'd like to ask you to do something for me."

"Anything Margot."

"You are a treasure."

Ms Argent stepped to her desk and stood in front of it with her back to Sonia. She looked out of the window. It was a rainy April day, the trees on the banks of the river gently moved in the wind. She waited.

When she was confident that she waited for an uncomfortably long time she reached for her belt, unbuckled it and pulled her pants down. She stepped out of them and stood in her black shoes and panties. She had picked the raciest, sluttiest pair of panties that morning. It was a pink pair of French knickers, crotchless, with white lacing and flowery motifs.

In other words it was an abomination. She would have never wear that thing but she decided it would do perfectly in this scenario.

She parted her legs, leaned forward and put her elbows on her table. She looked back at Sonia over her shoulder and saw with great satisfaction that the girl's previous confidence was gone.

She stared at the hideous underwear in confusion.

"May I have your opinion please?" Ms Argent asked.

Sonia did not know how to reply. What did Ms Argent want to know? Did she ask about her panties? That was a catastrophe. Or was it her bottom? It was round and firm. Hidden under a catastrophe.

Sonia had a plan when Ms Argent... no, Margot summoned her. She had come prepared, wearing what she thought was her sexiest outfit. She had shaven her legs, her arms, her armpits, her pubic area except for a landing strip. She had accepted that this day she might had to eat out a pussy for the first time in her life.

She had not expected her boss bending over in a pair of knickers which would have made a bimbo to blush.

"It's a..." She managed.

"Please Sonia be honest."

"I... I don't like the panties Gloria."

"Why? I bought them just for you sweety."

"I don't think pink is your colour."

"You may be right Sonia. May I ask another favour of you? Please take a photo of me, I want to see how terrible it is."

"Yes... of course."

Sonia looked around looking for Ms Argent's phone. She looked back at her boss. She was bending over still, looking back at her. Waiting.

Sonia slowly reached for her own phone, expecting Ms Argent stopping her at any moment. Surely she could not allow Sonia to use her own phone take a photo of her like this.

Yet she did not say anything.

When Sonia help up her phone her hands were shaking. Ms Argent reached behind with one hand and adjusted her panties, pulling them between her butt creeks, and smiled at Sonia.

Sonia took a photo.

"I'm sorry Margot, it is blurry." She said after checking the photo.

"That's all right sweetheart. Shoot a couple of more from different angles, you can move closer if it helps."

Sonia spent the next minute taking a dozen photos of her boss moving closer, and growing bolder. The last photo consisted solely Ms Argent's butt with her happily smiling face in the background.

"Let me see!"

Ms Argent spun around grabbed Sonia's shoulder and drew her close. Sonia stood with her back to the older woman. She felt Margot's breasts pushing against her shoulder blades every time she took a breath. Sonia held up her phone and Margot peeked over her shoulder, their faces touching.

"Oooo..." She heard Margot's disappointed sigh. "You are right they are definitely not my style. I'm too old for this type of frilly underwear."

Sonia was sure that there was no appropriate age for Margot's underwear. By now she was also sure that the other woman was playing a game with her. She did not know what the outcome would be but she had to play along.

"Nobody can wear this underwear and pull it off, believe me Margot."

"But I don't believe you! Remember what I said before? I bought this pair of knickers for you!"

Sonia turned her head to look into Margot's eyes. What did she mean by this?

Ms Argent moved her head too and the next moment her lips were on Sonia's. They kissed the day before but this time they were alone. Margot's hands moved, one stroking Sonia's neck, the other cupping her breast.

Margot was gentle with her moves, Sonia felt desire building up in her body. She would have liked a firmer grip, a little bit of teeth on her lips. She moaned, and her moan made Margot bolder.

Now there were the teeth pulling Sonia's lower lip. She tried to turn to face her boss and now there was the firmness in her hold too. She held Sonia facing away making her work hard for the kiss.

Ms Argent's hand moved to the back of her head as she pushed her tongue deep into her mouth. Sonia heard for the first time Margot moaning is lust too.

For a moment she felt Margot's arms pushing her down.

The hint of the push disappeared and Margot released her, broke their kiss and gently pushed her away. She kept a hold on her right arm still.

"You are such a treasure." Ms Argent said in a throaty voice. She was no doubt aroused. Sonia moved towards her, to push her over the edge but Margot had unbelievable self control. She was shaking but she stopped Sonia putting her hand on her chest. Her fingers twitched and grabbed Sonia's blouse... Yet again she controlled herself.

"These knickers are for you my sweet Sonia. A cheeky little something for a cheeky little lady. I am sorry I couldn't help to try them on. I thought if you like them on me I could buy another pair and we could wear matching underwear. Silly me. Anyway... would you put them on for me?"

Ms Argent's voice was barely a whisper now. Sonia stared at her. A part of her admired the other woman. She now knew that Margot deliberately had chosen the most awful underwear and her plan was all along to force it on her. She could say no of course. Would that affect her chances for the promotion? She was quite sure she could salvage the damage.

She imagined the pink panties clinging to her skin, riding up in her butt. Would she find any stray pubic hair in it from her previous wearer? Sonia was aroused from the previous kiss but the image of Ms Argent's pubic hair (she hoped she was not clean shaven) stuck to her own pussy made her juices flow. Her crotch was on fire.

She undid the thin belt which held her skirt, wiggled her butt and the skirt fell to the ground. She stood at arm's length from Ms Argent, her black thong visible through the thin material of her stockings. The other woman was watching her face, she did not divert her eyes to see what the falling skirt revealed.

To put on Margot's panties Sonia had to step out of her shoes, remove her stockings, and take off her own panties. She stepped out of her fallen skirt and kicked it to the side. She raised her left leg to remove her shoe. Ms Argent's hold on her arm hardened as she provided support.

"You have such grace Sonia. You are like a deer, I love gazing into those big green eyes of yours."

Ms Argent kept commenting on her beauty while she undressed. With the shoes gone it was time to remove the stockings, she hooked her thumbs in the material and peeled them off from her butt. She bent her legs as she rolled the fabric down. Her face was now at level with Ms Argent's crotch, only centimetres away.

She stole a glance at it, and she was lost.

Through the opening of the hideous crotchless knickers she could see a fraction of Margot well maintained, dark pubic hair. She imagined she could feel the heat emanating from within Ms Argent's legs. She smelled Margot's arousal, the scent was familiar yet different.

She wanted to taste it.

She completed the last few centimetres, her nose touched the fabric of the panties. She was within those panties, she felt Margot's pubic hair on her nose.

She half squatted, the stockings on her ankles shackling her. Ms Argent did not stop complimenting her. She raised a hand and widened the opening of Ms Argent's knickers. She lost her balance for a moment and fell forward, burying her face in a pussy for the first time in her life.

There was a firm hand on the back of her hand, she felt Ms Argent's legs shaking.

Margot knew she had lost the battle. She wanted to wait, she wanted to play with Sonia as a cat plays with the mouse before it devours it.

All consideration was thrown in the wind now. She got to have her new pet. She held Sonia's head in place on her leaking pussy. She leaned back until she was lying on her desk. The girl had not done anything yet, but felling her breath between her legs made her eyes roll.

Margot raised her hips to free herself from her panties. Sonia moved and pulled the underwear down. The scent of Margot's pussy filled the air. She raised her head and looked down. She saw her own body, saw her chest raising, and further down, between her bare thighs...

There she saw Sonia. The young girl who could have been her daughter, was admiring her pussy. Sonia's lips parted, her cheeks were flushed. She moved forward, the lower half of her face disappeared from her view, and she felt the soft touch of her lips on her vagina.

"Aaaahh!" Was all she could manage. She wanted to tell her, how lucky - no, privileged - she felt that she could have her mouth on her pussy. She wanted to tell her, that she was the most perfect human being, that she wanted to treasure her, wanted to give her everything she had ever owned, that she'd die for her.

"Aaaahh!" She said instead as she grabbed Sonia's head and forced her face into her pussy. She was the most important person for her at that moment and yet she soaked her face with her juices, she wiped herself on her face. She ruined her make up, ruined her hair. She heard Sonia gasping for air.

She wanted to help her, wanted to stop.

She couldn't.

At one point she opened her eyes and looked straight up to the ceiling of her office and she realized that her wide open legs were pointing upwards as she opened herself for Sonia. She was on the edge.

Heat swept over her like a wave. Her chest burned, her neck and face burned. Her nipples were painfully erect. She wasn't able to moan any more, she drew a long dry breath, the air burned in her throat. Her legs shook, her ass cheeks trembled on the edge of the desk.

And it was over.

"Stop!" She whispered. The moment was gone. She lay trying to catch her breath. She tried to invite Sonia to cuddle but she had no energy. She stared at the ceiling thinking about the delicious failure she had just experienced.

The girl sucked at eating pussy.

It was her own fault, she knew. She hadn't been strong enough and let things escalate too fast. She failed, but Sonia should never know about her failure.

She finally found strength to speak.

"Well... that was mediocre. But what... would you... expect from a first timer?"

She slid down from the desk and kneeled to face Sonia. The girl's face was a beautiful mess of make up, sweat, saliva, and pussy juices. She got hold of her throat and kissed her hard and long.

"Stand up!" She told her when she had the willpower to break the kiss.

Sonia stood up. She looked down on her boss. She still tasted her on her lips, the scent of her pussy filled her nose at every breath she took. She had eaten her pussy and now she was kneeling of front of her looking up at her.

"You smell wonderful sweety." Ms Argent said and Sonia knew she was not talking about her perfume. In a moment her boss would taste her. Sonia felt fear rising in her. What if Ms Argent found her pussy disgusting? What if she kissed her on her lips down there and turned away in disgust? She knew that her pussy was dripping wet. Was it too much for Ms Argent?

"Let me take these off!"

Sonia raised a leg and Ms Argent removed her stockings, then they did so again with her other leg. Ms Argent hooked her fingers into Sonia's black thong and pulled it off.

Slowly. Sonia felt coolness on her pussy. She was sure, she had never been so wet.

"My, you are very enthusiastic about you new position Sonia."

There was mockery in Ms Argent's voice, but Sonia saw the lust on her face. Her eyes were glued on her pussy. She removed the panties and Sonia step out of them.

Her glistening pussy was right in front of Ms Argent's eyes. Ready for her inspection, ready for the taking. Ms Argent raised her hand and delicately slid a finger over her outer labia. Sonia trembled.

Ms Argent moved her finger to her mouth, and reached out with her tongue to taste the tip of her finger. She looked up at Sonia with a poker face as she sampled her.

She let her hand drop.

"I must tell you Sonia... your pussy is the most delicious thing I've ever tasted, and believe me..."

She did not finish but Sonia knew what she was implying.

"And the amount of juice you produce is incredible. You could quench the thirst of a dozen women."

Ms Argent picked up the pink crotchless knickers.

"Wouldn't it be a sight? Twelve women kneeling in a line and you moving from one to the other offering the fountain between you thighs?"

"Yes!" Sonia's hand twitched, she was on the verge of grab Ms Argent's head and grind her pussy against her face.

"Help me with this please!" Ms Argent was holding up the pink knickers, clearly waiting for Sonia to step into them. Sonia's heart fell.

She lifted one leg then the other. Ms Argent pulled the panties up her leg. Sonia felt betrayed, and stupid. Had she really expected that her boss would eat her pussy? This was not about her pleasure. She would have to remember it for the coming months.

Ms Argent pulled the panties over her ass. They were one size larger but they would stay on. Her boss moved farther away.

"Turn around please!"

Sonia turned.

"You were right!" Ms Argent said with a sigh. "They are not your style. I thought it would be sexy but you look kind of ridiculous in them. Still..."

Ms Argent stepped to her and touched her face.

"Would you wear them for me today? It would make this old lady very happy. Happier than what you did earlier."

Sonia felt her face burning. This time it was not lust but humiliation and frustration.

As if she were reading her thoughts Ms Argent went on.

"Reciprocating is very important in a relationship be it a private or a professional one. You feel frustrated, you would hump my leg to get your orgasm. Am I right sweety?"

She was waiting for an answer.

"Yes Ms Argent."

"Good. You see in this relationship you provide... your services and I provide the opportunity to broaden your experience and gain valuable knowledge to forward your career. Yet you want more, you want me to take care of your sexual needs?"

"No Ms Argent."

"Very good Sonia. Rest assured I will give you the most mind blowing orgasm of your life. When I want to. Also remember you did not give a proper orgasm. You failed. I am happy to overlook your failure as it was your first time. So stop pouting and smile. You have a lovely smile."

Sonia smiled. It was not an honest smile, and her messed up make up made it comical.

"Sexy."

Sonia knew that her boss was lying, she saw the mockery on her face. She kept smiling.

"You know darling that I'm better than you in everything. Remember it, and try to imagine what it would feel like when I eat you out."

"I will Ms Argent."

"Great! Now let me show you your new workstation. Don't forget your phone!"

Sonia picked up her phone from the floor. Ms Argent took her hand and led her to a door. It was not the main door leading to the hall and Mrs Halonen's desk. Ms Agent opened it and they entered a small room. The first thing Sonia saw was the view. The window faced the river, just like the window in Ms Argent's office.

12