The Indecent Project Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a desk with a desktop computer, a few cabinets, and potted plants. She saw that there was another door presumably leading to the hall. There was also and empty desk at one of the walls.

"That will be Tamara's desk, she'll move in with you."

The office was small but looked cosy as office rooms go.

"Thank you Ms Argent. This is lovely."

"I'm glad you like it! You can start right away, everything is set up for you, you can find the log in details on your desk."

There was an awkward pause between the two women. Sonia was conscious that they stood in the office naked from the waist down. Ms Argent did not seem to bother, she smiled at Sonia as if it was business as usual for her.

It was obvious that she wanted Sonia to sit down at her desk, in her pink panties and start working. She let go Sonia's hand.

Sonia went around the desk, and sit down. There were a post it note on the computer screen with her username and password. She looked up at Ms Argent and forced a smile at her face again.

"Look at you! What a beautiful, smart young lady! I'll get someone to move your thing here, you just make yourself comfortable."

Ms Argent turned and walked out of the room. She took her time, and Sonia watched her ass swaying until she shut the door behind her.

Sonia looked around, and tried to figure out what she had gotten herself into. She felt defeated. She couldn't stop thinking of what she had done just mere minutes before, and that her reward was working alone in underwear. She was aware that her desk had an open front and was facing the door to the hall. Anyone who enters trough that door would have unrestricted view of her legs, perhaps her even her panties.

She reached into her underwear and touched her pussy. She raised her hand to her face and smelled it.

She was horny beyond belief.

She turned on her computer, logged in and started working.

The first thing she saw was an email Ms argent has sent to Tamara just a minute before asking her to bring Sonia's items to her new office.

4.

Sonia could not concentrate on her work. She picked up her phone and went through the photos she had taken of Ms Argent. She shook her head in disbelief. How could her boss let her keep the photos on her phone?

She felt like she had some level of control over her situation. This was valuable blackmail material. As the idea of blackmail emerged in her thoughts she felt shame. Did she really fall this low so quick?

She looked at a photo on her phone. Ms Argent wearing the same pair of knickers she wore now, the panties up in her ass crack. Her smiling face was easily recognisable.

She looked ridiculous. A middle age woman trying to be sexy and failing. Ms Argent never fails, Sonia reminded herself. She suspected that the pose, the smile, the underwear was deliberate. Ms Argent had wanted these photos to be made, and she wanted Sonia to have them.

Was there a way to use them? Was it a test?

There was a knock on the main door. Sonia dropped her phone and looked at the door in surprise. She didn't want anybody to see her in her present state.

Another knocking, this time louder and longer. Suddenly Sonia remembered Ms Argent's email. It had to be Tamara, the last person she wanted to see now, but she knew she had no choice.

"Come... come in!"

The door opened, and Tamara entered the room. She wore one of her usual grey costumes, and the costume - as always - failed to hide her full figure. She held a paper box in front of her.

"Where do you want me to put them?" She asked.

Tamara's eyes wandered down, and Sonia saw her face changed when she saw her naked legs. A small grin appeared on her lips. She looked up and looked her in the eyes.

"There please!" Sonia pointed to the other desk.

Instead of putting the box on the table Tamara slowly squatted and put the box on the floor, next to the door. This way she had an unobstructed view of Sonia lower body. Sonia heard Tamara chuckle as she looked under the table, and she blushed in shame.

"Thank you Tamara." She said quickly, and turned to the computer screen hoping that the other woman takes the cue and leaves.

"You have a nice office Sonia."

"I'm sorry Tamara, I'm busy..."

"It's your lunch time."

Sonia checked the clock on the screen, it was indeed noon, when she usually took her lunch.

"Would you like to grab a bite?" Tamara pressed on. "You know... we will work together on this project, maybe we should get to know each other. Let's go to Canucci's, and have a salad. I mean, if you haven't eaten something already..."

There was that mocking chuckle again.

"Tamara, is that you darling?" They heard Ms Argent's voice from the other room. "Could you help me with something please!"

"I'm coming Margot!"

Tamara stared at Sonia for a long second and left the room. Sonia gasped in relief. The look on Tamara's face, her whole body language had scared her. She now realized that Tamara was more intelligent and more dangerous than she had thought.

She stood and went to the box to put it on the empty desk. It contained all her stuff from her desk. A calendar, her mug she got from her father, a couple of holiday photos, a plush kitten, and a small plant. The inventory of a young administrator.

The door to Ms Argent's office opened and Tamara was in the room with her again. Sonia froze and stared at the woman.

Tamara shut the door behind her. She held Sonia's skirt and stockings in her hand. Sonia had no cover to hide behind, and Tamara used the opportunity to look at the young woman's body in detail.

Sonia felt Tamara's gaze on her skin as it wandered down on her neck, her chest, her stomach. Tamara showed her teeth as she grinned when her gaze reached Sonia's crotch. Grinning her eyes followed the Sonia's long, shapely legs until they arrived to her feet.

Her eyes lazily returned to Sonia's face.

"Ms Argent asked me to bring these to you."

She let Sonia's clothes fall to the ground and walked to the main door. She stepped on the skirt as she went. When she reached the door she looked back at Sonia.

"By the way Sonia... Perhaps you could open a window. It smells like fish in here."

She flashed a smile at Sonia and she was gone. Sonia pulled on her stockings and put on her skirt. It was over, she told herself. She could go back to work, she coild leave the office if she had to.

Everything was back to normal.

Everything except the smell of her boss's pussy on her face, and her panties under her skirt.

There was something else. Tamara had not brought back her panties which she had left in Ms Argent's office. She had lost two of her panties in two days.

12