All Comments on 'The Indecent Proposal Ch. 01'

by whome712

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tendernsweet2tendernsweet2about 7 years ago
This : S

This story kind of brings back a memory or two of years past but not forgotten or let go of as of yet..!** Thanks for helping me bring back some of the past.! You could have a part 2 to this you know.?? I know ~~ wishful thinking on my part.*

whome712whome712about 7 years agoAuthor
3 more parts written

Thank you for your comments. I've written three more parts, and I'll get those submitted in the next few days.

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmabout 7 years ago
I dont usually read stories about cheaters

But I enjoyed this one.

Thank you for sharing it.

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago

Looking forward to reading more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Please do continue the story - how they continued having sex in hotels.. with and without money. How she gets addicted to the orgasms that she never experienced before...

batman20003batman20003over 3 years ago
Incredible

That is the way to seduce and treat a lady. If only we all had that kind of of money and find a woman with that kind of need.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiabout 1 year ago

Gyönyörű történet. Szegény Kim, végre megérte, hogy érezze, hogy NŐ akit szeretnek és megbecsülnek. Remélem a folytatás is ilyen jó.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good premise.

Sex, when it happens, happens much too fast.

Needs extended preliminaries.

She'd never slept with any man but her husband. She ought7 to have been curious about his cock. What it felt like in her hands. Ditto for his balls. Comparing how it/they looked compared to her husband's. Finding out how his cock reacted to her playing with it. And how he reacted.

She should have asked him to describe what he'd imagined about how her body was. What he'd wanted to do to/with her various body parts.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous