All Comments on 'The Indelible Wedding Memory'

by A_Satori

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

well written,and very detailed and hot as hell loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome!

That was so hot! Don't you dare stop on me right now. Get your breath back and start typing again.

Thanks for including some anal. I wouldn't mind a description about creampies. Oh, it's better if the sisters don't catch them in bed. Have the door locked or have them change their minds about checking up on Meg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sister Meg is a hot slut!

My bet is Joe is going to be raping all his sister's and making a sister harem od sluts that need fucking hard.

Love this story and wish Meg was my sister to rape and make into a sex slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
piece of shit

what a piece of shit i couldn't even finish the second page why would he even go to the party when he knew his sister would be acting like a slut a normal guy either would have stayed away or left as soon as she started to act slutty keep it atleast sounding believable this isn't the fantacy section

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
BELIEVABLE!!!

The main characters being half if not fully wasted, gives the story a believable rationale for what follows. It seems to me that one or two of the earlier comments below are wrong, the story didn't strike me as any sort of "rape story." It seemed that Meg wanted it to happen too. I liked how a little "history" was tossed in with the characters' thoughts, explaining some of their specific sexual desires (Meg's accidental "poking" in high school seemed like comic relief to me). It didn't seem like the guy was going to be getting any "harem" started, in fact, it seemed like he was going to pay for letting his drunken dick do his thinking. It wasn't a happy ending (although somewhat funny) which made it more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good story

really good story. Cant wait to see what happens with the sisters comin in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

this story was well written and i liked the build up, but you have to follow up on this you can't just leave us hanging after that ending.

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Give us more!

Outstanding tale so far. Give us another chapter.

genealguygenealguyabout 15 years ago
LOL!!...

Such a trampy li'l whore sister! What fun they both had. I would LOVE to read as their sisters open the door, and... Well, it was a great story. I am usually not a fancier of the force and domination, but here, with the build-up, it worked very well. Thanks for the great tale! Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story!

I think this was a great short story. You definitely ended it with the reader wanting more.

xhibition4funxhibition4funover 14 years ago

I hope there is more to come in this story...I want to know if Kate and Jen jump in bed with Joe and Meg. And what about mom and dad and brother-in-law and the groom??? Do you have a family affair in mind?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More

Great story and def. left it open for a part 2. Hopefully you do wirte a part 2 to this story maybe with the other sisters getting involved.

clark3001clark3001about 14 years ago
Not you !

From the author of Aunt Jean, Prison Break and Island this is a terrible story. It was just wham bam, thank you ma'am ! It didn't need a story at all. This was just like a regular porn video, nothing special about this story. Please don't write a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Please don't get their other sisters involved! Or any other family members! I liked how it was all impulsive, and raw sexual energy... Plus, Joe had been fantasizing about only Meg for years. Maybe like to see how their relationship progresses, and how they act at the church! Or how it makes the priest hot listening to their confessions. (Just kidding about the priest.)

Reading the story, I kept thinking, "OMG did he lock the door or didn't he? What if someone comes in??" It was good, keeping readers on edge. Like others have said, maybe the sisters decide not to come in, or maybe they did miss Joe or Meg, or maybe either Joe or Meg was in the bathroom cleaning themselves off... ??

As to what someone said about this being a 'piece of shit', he couldn't leave. It was his other sister's wedding. She was acting like a slut because firstly, she was drunk. And secondly, she "had recently broken up with her asshole boyfriend". It does sound completely believable.

Sorry if this is too long. Thumbs up to A_Satori

MontgomeryGuyMontgomeryGuyalmost 13 years ago
It just stops

Lots of drama here. Your writing seems to be full of emotional turmoil. This story doesn't have a happy ending. It doesn't have an ending at all. It just stops. You have some good possibilities here. It just needs a wrap up.

mrbluejeans98mrbluejeans98over 12 years ago
really like it so far

This is a good story. I didn't finish it, but what I read was enjoyable. ONe thing though. Use less italics. YOu have way too many in the first page.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Now that's a cliffhanger, hahaha. Another great story. The way it ends even makes it kind of special. Well done! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The lady or...?

Awesome lil' quickie spankerette, with an ending that proves someone remembered reading "the lady and the tiger" in school!

Magus_arcana

teddybearclubteddybearclubabout 10 years ago
Are you going

to finish this story or leave us hanging. So many start and leave us on the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dirty

very sexy and I hope they all live happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice work....

Story line worked nicely with a bitchy submissive in need of taming. Being siblings provided a good relationship base for the twisted events to unfold. Back stories flowed well but, were (for lack of a better term) jagged at times. The story continues?

jravy1976jravy19767 months ago

Needs a sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous