The Indian Adult Reform School

Story Info
Aaryah gets caught masturbating and suffers severely for it.
3.2k words
4.42
23k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaryah Kalher was in trouble. The headmaster of the Khatri Academy for the Troubled Young Adult Ladies of Mumbai (founded to help young adult women who have fallen afoul of the law and have not received a secondary school education, as a reformatory school option) had noted her failure to maintain her GPA above 3.5.

Probation was bad enough and it was so embarrassing and painful on its own. Aaryah had to submit to a bare bottom spanking every day from her head of house, Mister Kharat. He did not use anything more than a wooden ruler of about a meter, but it still stung horribly and Aaryah dreaded every session with him, having to present her luxurious bottom for him, removing her skirt and panties completely and bending over his desk, spreading her smooth, toned, and long legs wide apart so he could see her silky smooth pussy as well, which was to be kept completely devoid of all hair.

Aaryah never really counted how many strokes she got. Mr. Kharat was going to take his stick to her lovely bottom and her toned thighs as many times as he liked ("I decide when you have suffered sufficiently, Miss Kalher, you have no rights here, only privileges!"). Today, though, she was in BIG trouble. Masturbation was prohibited to students no matter where they were and privacy was not a privilege granted to the students here. Aaryah thought she could get away with pleasuring herself early in the morning, before the other girls in her dormitory woke up.

She was wrong.

Mr. Wilson, a somewhat aging but still attractive (by Aaryah's standards anyway) American who taught mathematics and had a lascivious streak about him, came in and caught her in the very act, fingers in her open, wet pussy.

The consequences were not immediate, but the discipline board was. "Get dressed right this instant Kalher, and that uniform had better be perfect. I can't imagine the board will be willing to show any amount of mercy to a self-abusing girl who can't even wear this school's uniform correctly."

"Yes sir, Mr. Wilson."

Aarya thanked heaven she had shined her shoes and ironed her uniform the night before. She knew she'd be toast even so, but hopefully she might avoid the worst...

"Aaryah Kalher, you were caught at 5:30 this morning masturbating by Mister Wilson. Do you deny his accusation?"

Aarya saw no reason to lie. She knew that even if she had been innocent, which she wasn't, the discipline board would have her punished to some extent anyway. Beautiful women were never really innocent in this school. And if she were to lie, she'd be in even more trouble.

"No sir."

"Do you understand this school's policy on self-abuse, and the penalties involved?"

"I understand it is not allowed sir. However, I confess I never familiarized myself with the penalties for it sir."

"Well, Miss Kalher, I think you'll find that this is one of the most severe penalties we can give here. Perhaps the most severe. Your most sensitive and intimate parts will be presented for a long and severe punishment. Do you understand?"

With tears welling up in her eyes, and her voice quivering, Aarya mustered the strength to quietly reply "yes, sir."

"Very well. Aarya Kalher, today upon the conclusion of classes you will report expeditiously to the Headmaster's office for the execution of the penalty, at full and maximum severity. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," said Aarya, now sobbing without any pretense of holding back her tears. Aarya wept quietly for much of her first class. The teacher, Mrs. Gambir, had sympathy for the 20 year old thief, and offered to excuse her from the day's after-class assignment as long as Aarya showed she understood what was taught.

Aarya, during her lunch, reflected on why she was here. She'd been arrested after being caught red-handed attempting to steal a pair of boots from a cobbler. The cobbler came back earlier than she'd expected and caught her. She was arrested and her parents, being somewhat wealthy, were disappointed that she would resort to thievery. They'd never deprived her.

This was, however, not as terribly surprising to them as one would think. Aarya had dropped out of her secondary school at 18 due to her laziness after all. They'd whipped her fiercely for that, but they could not force her to re-enroll. They kicked her out, and she lived with friends in the intervening years. Still visiting her parents, but never allowing them to hold sway over her.

After Aarya was arrested, her mother suggested her father bribe the judge to ensure that she was sent to Khatri Academy for the Troubled Young Adult Ladies of Mumbai. This way she would be legally forced to complete her secondary school education, and be subjected to severe correction when necessary. Her father agreed, but the judge turned away her father's generous offer, saying he would have sent Aarya to the school anyway, but did take a smaller offer as a thank you.

The end of her lunch time caused Aarya to cry once again, as it signified that her punishment, which she didn't even know the details of, was only two hours away.

Aarya went to the restroom to clean herself up in preparation for her next class (at her teacher's order). Once she'd done so she looked in the mirror and checked herself out. She had luscious curves, D cup breasts no less. She kept fit too, loving what time she could spend working out, with toned abs that she was proud of. Her bottom was luxuriously firm and stuck out of her otherwise thin and toned figure beautifully. Her skin was a light olive tan, and her eyes were a dark brown that you could get lost in.

Aarya, petrified and mortified though she was, couldn't help but smile at the figure she'd maintained. No man could resist her charms when she was making an effort to use them. Nor when they were being presented for punishment and abuse...

Her final class ended early, much to her relief and dismay simultaneously. Aarya didn't know if she wanted it to happen sooner to end the anticipation, or later, because she wasn't sure the anticipation was worse. However, as she was ordered, she went straight to the headmaster's office, not fully knowing what to expect. When the board said that she would be punished on her most sensitive and intimate areas, her heart dropped into her stomach.

She didn't know for sure but was fairly certain that meant her breasts and... even worse... her pussy. Her pussy was more sensitive than anywhere else.... The thought of even a moderate hand spanking there made her quiver in fear. Nevermind a full strength whipping like she figured she was bound to get... And her clit... she was petrified most of all of an impact there. She wasn't sure she'd be able to handle this punishment...

Aarya knocked three times on the headmaster's door.

"Enter."

Aarya proceeded briskly and smartly to the center of the room, right in front of Mr. Rupee's desk.

"Good afternoon sir. I'm Aarya Kalher. I'm reporting to submit myself to discipline for my transgression this morning sir."

Mr. Rupee was surprisingly young for a headmaster. It occurred to Aarya she had not yet met him. He was about 6 feet tall, and though not exactly a body-builder, was muscled and fit. He wore a thick but trimmed mustache that did not extend below his top lip nor beyond the corners of his mouth. His hair was kept neatly trimmed, in a fade from his ears up to the top of his head, where the hair was kept longer but combed over neatly. He appeared to be about mid to late twenties.

"I know who you are and why you are here Miss Kalher... You may begin by getting undressed. Do not leave even a single garment. Your top and your bra too. You will be totally naked. Do not forget the socks and shoes."

Aarya was mortified, but obeyed slowly. Her hands shook as she unbuttoned her white blouse slowly and she untucked it from her slacks (which she'd switched to from the skirt earlier that day). She had noted that she felt like a secretary or some other corporate office peon.

Now she felt humiliated as she was exposing herself to this man. Her bra was black and covered such lovely boobs, like beautiful twins, voluptuous and pert. The headmaster could scarce take his eyes away from this gorgeous young woman, who was now totally and completely submitted to him, and could only obey him.

Aarya took off her slacks next, sliding them down her long, toned legs revealing her lovely thighs and calves, so feminine and smooth. She removed her shoes and socks, and stepped out of her slacks, placing them in the basket that Mr. Rupee had already put out for her. Aarya hesitated as she was about to unfasten her bra, but Mr. Rupee picked up a crop from his desk and smacked her bottom hard, giving her plenty of impetus to get back to it.

Her bra slowly slid off, revealing in totality her tits, with brown nipples hard from the cold air. At last, she slowly lowered her panties, revealing her ultra-sensitive, smooth, bare pussy, completely unprotected from view and lash by any hair or garment. She stepped out of her panties, and deposited her undergarments with the rest of her clothes in the basket.

"Put your hands behind your head, and spread your legs wide apart. I want every part of your body as exposed as it can be. Your modesty privileges have been revoked, as I'm sure you are aware..."

Aarya, humiliated though she was, did as she was told, her silky jet black hair hanging down over her breasts.

"Put your hair behind you. Do not let anything cover your breasts or your genitals. Extra punishment will be applied if you cover yourself at all."

"Yes sir."

Aarya put her hair back, hands still trembling in fear, letting it hang straight, save for some curls at the end, right down her back.

Mr. Rupee studied the young lady's body, front and back, walking around in front and behind, examining her from top to bottom both visually and physically. He ran his hands over every inch of skin, spending an extended amount of time on her breasts and her pussy.

When he was quite hard and quite done with this, he went to the back of his office and opened a locked cabinet, revealing a horrifying arsenal of whips, paddles, canes, straps, chains, cuffs, and all manner of torturous devices. Aarya thought she might pass out. Her legs, spread so obscenely, shook and her knees were weak. She began to cry and whimper uncontrollably, something Mr. Rupee seemed to relish in.

"Excuse me sir... which of those will you be using on me?"

"Well, I'm not really sure of that myself. I suppose we'll have to see just how much you really deserve this... But I suppose we'll start with the cane. See that table there, the one with the restraints? Lie down on it face down, with your bottom on this raised padding here."

Aarya had been caned before by her father and she hated it. She didn't know how many she was due here, but her father had once given her 30 strokes across her bottom and her thighs for lying and she couldn't sit for days. Even her father seemed to regret the severity somewhat.

This time, Aarya suspected Mr. Rupee would not have any regrets about anything he was going to do to her. She did what she was told, totally defeated and accepting her fate, whatever it was. She sobbed quietly as Mr. Rupee pulled her hands up to the end of the table and restrained them, and then restrained her legs apart from one another. Leaving her pussy exposed and her bottom raised up beautifully for the cane.

Before she even knew what was about to happen...

*WHACK*

The first stroke came across her ass. She screamed, and just as she was catching her breath...

*WHACK*

This stroke was criss-crossed with the first. Mr. Rupee was an expert at this, having caned hundreds of young ladies in his tenure here.

He continued this pattern, all the way down her bottom and both thighs, leaving nearly three-dozen cane strokes, crossing one another like Xs, and leaving Aarya a screaming, bawling mess. After giving the poor beauty queen a few minutes to catch her breath, he unfastened her from the table.

"Ok, we're moving on now, Miss. I want you to sit in this chair and put your hands behind your head. Chest pushed out. I will continue using this cane on your breasts. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir" as Aarya continued to cry. Her marked bottom and thighs screamed as she sat down on the wooden seat. She knew her breasts were very sensitive, particularly her nipples, which were still standing at attention. She had never had her breasts caned before. Her father had whipped them with a belt before at home when he caught her making out with a boy, but she only got a few lashes. Now she was due a significant amount more with something far worse than the belt...

"I understand if you break position to an extent, but if you do not get back into position after three seconds you will be in for far worse."

"Yes sir."

"Spread your legs! Didn't I warn you to keep yourself on display at all times? Now your pussy is really in for it!"

"Yes sir, please don't cane my pussy sir!"

"Well, I wasn't going to, but that's not such a bad idea! Now spread your legs, and we'll see to those breasts while I think about what I'll do to your pussy, miss."

Aarya didn't respond, but did as she was told. Mr. Rupee tapped her breasts right on her nipples lightly with the cane, before swinging it properly, causing an unbearable sting across her sensitive globes.

Aarya screamed, breaking position but immediately uncovering herself and putting herself back in position for the next stroke. This process repeated for 15 strokes across each breast, including one final extra-hard stroke directly across each nipple.

Aarya shrieked in agony, and did not recover her position in time for either of those strokes. Mr. Rupee responded to this by growling "Oh, you'll regret that young lady. On your feet, spread your legs wide apart."

Mr. Rupee selected a leather multi-tailed whip and barked "wider!"

Aarya obeyed.

Mr. Rupee swung the whip hard right up between Aarya's legs, impacting hard directly on her exposed and extraordinarily sensitive pussy.

The beauty's scream could be heard in the gymnasium opposite the office. Aarya screamed again and again as Mr. Rupee swung the whip up hard over and over again directly onto her naked lips.

After around 20 lashes, Mr. Rupee stopped.

"Move back to the table, same position except you're laying on your back. Move."

"Yes sir... *sob*"

Aarya climbed onto the table, placing her bottom on the padding which Mr. Rupee had moved to the end of the table.

"Lift your legs up, spread them wide apart, and wait. Hands up by the other end of the table."

Aarya quietly obeyed. Mr. Rupee wasted no time seeing to it her hands were tightly bound, shortly followed by her legs, which were spread wide apart above her head, up back and wide open, and her pussy was so obscenely spread and exposed her clit was exposed too.

Mr. Rupee again picked up the whip he'd just used... And brought the whip down hard directly on Aarya exposed pussy and clit. Words couldn't appropriately describe the agony Aarya felt. She was completely overwhelmed. Her pussy seemed to be on fire! She shrieked, screamed, and pleaded in Hindi, English, and even some Urdu. She had lost every sense of rationality and couldn't even keep her languages straight. But then he let her recover her senses... and then lashed her again! Over and over again. Aarya was in hell. Her pussy was really being destroyed if the flaming feeling was an indication.

Finally Mr. Rupee stopped, but he wasn't finished yet. He had one last lesson to teach.

"The finale is upon you. You will now receive 6 strokes directly on your pussy, and the final one will be directly on your clit, with this junior cane. I've given this punishment to a multitude of girls. I can assure you it is safe. But suffice to say... you won't be abusing yourself in any way for some time."

"Oh, sir, no! Please! No, anything but that! Please..."

"Silence, accept your punishment like an adult. Ostensibly you are one. Act like it."

This may have been true, but Aarya certainly didn't feel like it. She felt like a little girl, but with far more severity...

Without any further delay, Mr. Rupee picked up the cane, and raised it high before bringing it down on Aarya's right labia, not a hint of mercy given.

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

If Aarya's shrieks were loud before, they were nothing compared to this. The next stroke came after Aarya had barely had time to catch her breath, this time on her left labia. The lines of pure flames caused horrid marks on her pussy that, we're Meetii able to see them, would have caused her to pass out. Aarya thought it was a miracle she hadn't done so already.

The strokes continued to alternate, carefully but severely striking her sensitive and intimate areas. Finally, after the fifth stroke, Mr. Rupee lightly tapped Aarya's now-swollen clitoris with the cane.

"Last one, Miss."

And without waiting for a response, he brought the cane down on her exposed, engorged clit.

Aarya shrieked and screamed multiple times, so loud that Mr. Rupee wondered if she would even speak at all the rest of the day, or the next day.

With that, however, Aarya's punishment was finished. She would be sent to the school's infirmary to ensure there was no lasting harm, but Mr. Rupee knew there would be none. Despite his youth he knew his craft and his experience was vast. She was not the first young lady to suffer like this by his hand, and she would not be the last.

"Miss Kalher, your punishment is over. However, I think it is not enough to dissuade you from further self-abuse once the marks fade. Therefore, from now on until you leave this school, I want you here in my office at 9 AM sharp every saturday. you must be prepared to receive any maintenance discipline I wish to give you, and you had better ensure you look your best."

"Yes sir..."

Aaryah was not in any position to argue and she knew it. But every saturday?

"Sir, what kind of punishment is maintenance?"

"Whatever I feel is necessary, but I can assure you that you are in for a minimum of at least a whipping on your bottom, breasts, and genitals, if not a caning, or even both. It may be maintenance but it is also intended to be very painful and severe.

You will indeed be totally naked. I may also find that this maintenance isn't quite sufficient and may have to have you report on other days as well... And I will hold you to the same standard those days as well."

"Yes sir..."

Aaryah was in for a very bad term at school.