The Indian Erotica Pt. 01

Story Info
The life and experiences of a beautiful South Indian girl.
3.6k words
4.34
25.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apv2022
apv2022
12 Followers

This story has been inspired by a series of events from the main characters life. Some of the incidents narrated in the story are a recreation of certain real-life events and certain amount of fiction has been added to make it an interesting read.

The lead of the story is Priyanka, a 26-year-old south Indian girl who lives in the garden city of Bangalore, India. She is a postgraduate and lives on her own in the suburbs. She hails from a conservative upper middle-class family based out of the middle east. They have lived there most of their life.

Priyanka moved to Bangalore for her higher studies and decided to stay back there as she wanted to live life on her own terms and hated the fact that her parents tried to control almost every aspect of her life. However, her relationship with her family has improved over the years, especially after she moved to Bangalore. She feels it's probably because her family is not around to interfere. This angle of her life defines her character, as she has grown into someone who loves to be on her own. Although she is very outgoing and has a very active social life, she could just cut off her friends almost instantly without a second thought. She had trained herself to be self-reliant.

Now moving on to her physical appearance, she is 5.5 ft in height, medium built, fair skinned with a tinge of tan with long jet-black hair with brown streaks that accentuated her golden tan. She usually preferred to dress up in denims or traditional Indian kurtis although occasionally she loved to wear dresses that accentuated her seductive body outlines.

She had a series of relationships over the years in Bangalore, but none of them got serious. Most of her relationships were with men at least 10-12 years her senior, some married too. She was mostly in it to take care of her sexual needs.

Priyanka works at a leading consulting firm as an analyst. At work, she is extremely competitive and efficient. She is well spoken and most of her colleagues and seniors were charmed by her seductive looks. She however never used her looks to get ahead of the rest and worked as hard as the next person. While not at work she enjoys long drives, electronic music, watching movies and dancing. She has also taken formal training in various dance forms like Salsa, Bachata and Belly dancing.

April 2012

The new financial year had just begun, and Priyanka has moved to small but fully furnished 1 BHK flat. It is on the first floor of an old villa and has another flat next to hers. There is also a large terrace which is covered from all the sides and has a large greenhouse roof. The owners had initially setup an organic terrace farm. But they stopped after the owner, a 60-year-old gentleman passed away a few years ago. He is survived by his wife who now lives alone on the ground floor. She is also a classical musician and spends almost all her time inside the house and rarely ventures out.

It was around 7 pm and Priyanka was taking a stroll on the terrace when someone walked in with a suitcase. A man in his late 30's, dressed in formals was moving in to adjacent flat. He looked 5.10 ft in height and was of average build. As he unlocked the door to his flat, he turned around and greeted Priyanka with a smile. She responded with a hello and went back to messaging on her phone. The man walked into his flat and gently closed the door. Priyanka had noticed the camera bag that he was hanging on his left shoulder. She wondered if he was a professional photographer. She loved getting her photos clicked and had also done a few thematic shoots in the past.

A little later in the evening, as she was cooking her dinner; she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door to find the neighbour standing outside. He had thick hair and a had a big fat moustache. But there was something endearing about his personality. He greeted her with a smile and introduced himself. His name was Vikrant. He asked," Is there an internet connection that the landlady provides here?"

Priyanka replied, "Hi, Unfortunately NO!, But the local internet provider's office is close by and he can hook you up almost immediately."

She could see that he was worried the moment he heard that. She enquired if all is well to which he responded explaining his situation to her.

Vikrant was a professional photographer and had to share the final edited pics of his latest shoot with his client that evening. The client had already made the payment and was following up with him for the pics.

On hearing this, Priyanka offered, "You can search for Priyankasworld on the network selector. The password is Priyanka4ever. You can use it till you get a new connection."

He was relieved to get help and thanked her.

As Vikrant walked back, he was glad he had a helpful neighbour. She also was extremely beautiful. Priyanka was wearing a plain white sleeveless jersey that was long enough to cover her body till just above her knee. But he recalled how it was hugging her body around the hips. Her cleavage was also slightly visible. He was looking forward to getting to know her better.

As the evening progressed, Vikrant finished his work and was waiting for his dinner to be delivered from a nearby restaurant. He heard some footsteps on the terrace and opened the door. He saw that Priyanka was standing outside drying her clothes. She had a black towel wrapped around herself that covered her well enough just exposing her hands and legs up to her thighs. Another towel wrapped around her head like a bun.

As she stood there hanging her clothes to dry, Priyanka suddenly remembered that a neighbour had moved in. She turned around and saw Vikrant staring at her with a smile. She was embarrassed and ran into her apartment. She shut the door behind her and wondered what her new neighbour might have thought. But she anyways decided to move on with her chores.

Vikrant on the other hand was completely smitten by Priyanka. She had just the perfect legs that looked silky smooth. He realized that the moment could either be an ice breaker between them or make things more hostile. He wondered what would happen. With that thought, he retired to bed listening to Bob Marley. Most of his luggage was yet to arrive so he had to sleep on the floor that night.

The next morning as he woke up, he realized its already 9 am. He had a sore back after sleeping on the floor. As he stood up stretching himself, he heard Priyanka's apartment door opening. He peeped out through the gap of the front window. He saw Priyanka dressed in formals with a black skirt going to office. She was wearing medium sized heels that accentuated her legs even more. Vikram was turned on to see that. He felt extremely lucky that he could wake up to see Priyanka every morning.

The day passed by fast. In the evening, as Priyanka got back; she saw Vikrant standing outside on the terrace trying to capture an old dying plant with his DSLR camera. On seeing her, Vikrant immediately turned towards her. He waved his hand at her and smiled at her. Thinking she might be embarrassed about the previous evening he tried to start a conversation.

He introduced himself," Hi, Thank you so much for helping me out last evening. You saved me a lot of trouble. I was able to deliver the pictures on time. I am Professional photographer and just moved to Bangalore this week from Pune. I am here to shoot a documentary on this city and its people. I always wanted to live in Bangalore and this was a good opportunity."

Priyanka was relieved that she didn't have to discuss about the previous evening. As they chatted, Priyanka got to know that Vikrant was a South Indian and had spent the last few months in Pune as a part of a documentary shoot and that he was working on a docu-series for a leading TV channel.

After a few minutes, she excused herself and went into change and relax. She got busy with her household chores and was cooking dinner when she heard the knock on her door.

It was Vikrant. He asked," Hey, I haven't made any thing for dinner as my kitchen is still not set up. I was thinking of stepping out. Do you want to join me? I don't know any good restaurants nearby."

Priyanka declined saying, "Sorry, But I don't eat out on weekdays. I have cooked some rice and Goan fish curry and there is enough for two people. You can join me if you are interested. I am pretty decent cook."

Vikrant accepted her invite and joined. As he sat waiting for the table to be setup, he was looking around the apartment. It was well maintained and clean. There were a few pictures of Priyanka that were printed into posters and pasted on the wall.

As they had dinner, they watched a rerun of friends on her TV. Post dinner, the continued with small talks, discussing everything from the Bangalore weather, work life, family and good nearby restaurants to order food from.

Realizing it was getting late, Priyanka suggested they catch up again some other time as it was a Monday evening, and she had a long week ahead. As Vikrant left her apartment, he thanked her for dinner and told her that he would love to cook for her as soon as his kitchen is setup to which she agreed.

The rest of the week was extremely busy for both. While Vikrant was busy setting up his new home; Priyanka had to dedicate extra time at work to manage a new project that she was a part of.

It was Friday evening and Priyanka had just gotten back from work. She was lying on her bed a little tired when the doorbell rang. As she opened the door; she saw an excited Vikrant. He was clean shaven and looked dashing. He asked," Hey there neighbour! How you been?"

"I've been good Vikrant, How about you?"

"My kitchen is all set and I'm preparing Thai for Dinner. It would be great to have you over for dinner. What say?"

Priyanka, " Thank you the invite Vikrant! I would love to. Anyways, I am too tired to cook today.".

"Great! I will see you at 8 then. Dinner date it is" Vikrant joked as he left.

Priyanka was blushing when Vikrant joked about the dinner date. She wondered if something could work out between them. It had been almost 6 months since her last relationship ended. Also, She had a think for elder men in their late 30's.

She went on to take a shower and started getting ready. She decided to wear something sexy. As she went through her clothes, she found her baby pink short dress. It was a beautiful dress with slits on both sides that would expose her thighs when seated. She paired it with her favourite white stilettos.

At 8, Vikrant was busy setting up the table when the bell rang. He opened the door to see a ravishing Priyanka in a sexy mini dress. For a moment, he was lost. It took him a few seconds to regain his composure. As she walked in her, the smell of her cologne filled up the room. It was an extremely seductive moment.

Priyanka sat down in the chair, with one leg over the other. This made sure Vikrant could see her thighs through the slit. He had a massive hard on, but had to continue setting up the table.

At dinner, Priyanka was amazed by the food that Vikrant had prepared. The highlight was a French red wine which had a fruity base. On the menu was green curry with salmon, fried chicken sautéed in sauce, Crispy lotus stem and fluffy Basmati rice. As they spoke and enjoyed the food, they finished the entire bottle of wine. Priyanka was feeling a happy high as she sat there enjoying the dinner. She was all praises for Vikrant went he got the next surprise on to the table. It was a tender coconut souffle. Vikrant was not just a photographer, but a great cook. She was thoroughly impressed.

As they sat down relaxing after dinner, Vikrant played some relaxing lounge music and lit a few scented candles. The fragrance of the candles along with that of Priyanka's cologne, just added to ambience. Priyanka was feeling slightly tipsy and was leaning back on the couch.

Vikrant connected a pen drive to his large flat screen TV to show Priyanka some of his work. His portfolio was a mix of fashion and product shoots. He had also shot a music video for an upcoming girl band which was well received by the fans. Priyanka loved his work and showed him a few of her pictures from her portfolio on her phone. While Vikrant liked the pictures, he was quick to point out a few lighting issues that he noticed. He also offered to shoot a new portfolio for her sometime if she is up for it. Although a little hesitant to begin with, she agreed that it was a good idea.

While she sat browsing through his portfolio, Vikrant disappeared for a few seconds and got back with an acoustic guitar and started playing something very random. It was clear that he was good at it. Priyanka was impressed. A well-known photographer, a great cook and now also a guitarist. As she sat there enjoying the music, he asked her if she danced. Priyanka was already feeling comfortable around him and said yes. Vikrant immediately put on a classic track and asked her hand for a dance. She joined him without any hesitation.

As they danced, Vikrant held his hand around her hips. Their bodies rubbed against each other. Priyanka could feel the warmth of his body. She got closer to him and could feel his breath on her. Her body reciprocated to his with every move. Vikrant indeed was a smooth operator. She realized that Vikrant was gently kissing her shoulders. He slowly moved against the wall and pressed his body against hers. He pulled her face closer to his and started kissing her. Their lips were wet. He slowly pulled up her dress with one hand as they kissed. He then pulled up his t shirt and tossed it onto the chair. Priyanka felt a shiver run down her spine as he slid his hands through the slits of her dress.

Vikrant was feeling her silky smooth thighs. He slowly ran his hands up her thighs and placed it firmly around her ass. He could feel her lacey lingerie. Vikrant was a matured man in his late 30's and knew his way around women. Priyanka was completely lost in the moment as he chewed on her nipples. He undressed her quickly.

Priyanka was completely consumed by the heat of the moment. Vikrant placed his hands on her hips and lifted her. She reciprocated by wrapping her legs around him. As they made wild love, she grabbed his manhood through his shorts. He was perfectly sized and big enough to please her. She smiled at him as she squeezed him gently. Vikrant could read her like a book. He pulled her closer to his chest as their tongues got intertwined in their mouths. While Priyanka had dated many men in the past, it was her first time with someone older than her. That too by a good 13 years.

As they sighed out of the kiss, they moved into the bed. It was just a thick mattress on the floor as Vikrant was yet to buy a new cot. Priyanka bounced as Vikrant dropped her on to the mattress. He slowly pulled down her panties exposing her completely. The bra had slipped off along with her dress. He went down on her pleasuring her with his tongue. She enjoyed every moment as he devoured her. Her juices were flowing as she trembled in pleasure. He wasted no time as he removed his cock and started rubbing it around her pussy.

she pulled him closer and locked her legs around him; he thrusted his cock into her. She moaned gently as his shaft penetrated her. He pounded her mercilessly as he gripped her breasts. He squeezed them to maximize her pleasure. He was completely dominating her. The effect of the red wine was kicking in and she was feeling the high. Vikrant shafted her as hard as he could. He slowly moved his face onto her breast and started chewing on her nipples. She pleaded with him to slow down. But he kept getting more aggressive.

Vikrant was just getting started. He turned her around and started fucking her from the back. Priyanka bit into the pillow to suppress her own loud moans. She was being used to like a slut by a well-endowed man. He pulled her up backwards with her hands and played with her nipples. Her juices were dripping onto the white bed sheet. After a few minutes, he lied down in the bed and pulled her on top. Priyanka was too tired to ride him, but he was in no mood to stop. He started thrusting his pelvis upwards into her. It was the longest she had ever made love with anyone. As the night progressed, Vikrant took her in various positions.

She woke up very late in the morning. As she opened her eyes, she realized she is completely naked with just a thin bed sheet covering half of her body. She could feel the slightly dried up cum all over her breast, face and pussy. She tried to get out of the bed, but her body did not have the energy to pull her up. So, she decided to sleep for some more time.

A couple of hours later, she woke up again. But Vikrant was on top of her thrusting his cock into her yet again. She had become his slut. She wrapped her legs around him and let him have her.

As Vikrant kept going in and out of her, her phone started buzzing. It was her boss, Mr. Sharma. He was in his 40's and married. Priyanka had always been a fantasy of his. He would flirt with her every time he found her alone or spoke with her on the phone. Priyanka too kept encouraging him by reciprocating positively to his advances. But, she had not gone out with him yet. As she saw the phone ring, she knew Mr. Sharma was trying to ask her out. All of a sudden, she had an idea.

Priyanka asked Vikrant to fuck her harder and then answered the call. As Vikrant ravaged her pussy, she could barely control her moans.

She replied, "Hi, Mr. Sharmmaah! How are you? Aah,"

Mr. Sharma, "Hi Priyanka! Sounds like I woke you up after a long night."

Priyanka, "Yesss! I mean Noooo. I was just working out."

Mr. Sharma, "Sounds like you are still working out darling! What are your plans for this evening?"

Priyanka replied, "aaaahhh! Nothing much Mr. Sharma. I am just going to be watch a movie at home."

Mr. Sharma, "oh. That's great. Because I have an invite to a cocktail dinner being hosted by our MD and was wondering if you want to join me. Almost all of the senior management and some of our main clients also would be there. It will be a great opportunity for you to network. What say?"

Priyanka realized it was a good deal. She agreed, " Yesss Mr. Sharmaah! I would love to join you tonight! Aaaah. Let me know when to be ready?"

Mr. Sharma was turned on by her seductive voice. He was also happy to hear her reply. He did not try to mask his excitement, "That's my girl! I will pick you up at 7 pm. Get ready to impress!"

As she hung up, Vikrant was almost done with her. He came inside her and got out of the bed. She couldn't recollect the number of times they had sex in the night. But she was sure Vikrant had ejaculated inside her multiple times. But, It was the most satisfying night of her life.

She dragged herself out of the bed. The fresh cum was dripping from her pussy. She tip toed to the bathroom to wash up. As she got out, she put on her dress quickly and walked towards the door when Vikrant grabbed her from behind. He carried her till the door where he dropped her and kissed her lips passionately.

"I have to go Vikrant. I have a lot of chores to complete today." She excused herself and got back to her apartment.

Back in her room, Priyanka straight away hit the shower. She took a nice long shower to wash off the cum from all over body. After that, she prepared a hot brunch for herself and spent the rest of the afternoon sleeping.

She woke up around 5pm. She had to get ready for the cocktail dinner. It was her first opportunity to meet the senior management outside the office. She decided to be at her seductive best. She had to make the night count. Even if it meant, letting Mr. Sharma fuck her all night.

apv2022
apv2022
12 Followers