The Indian Lady Saga Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabina wanted to follow Neha but she was stopped by a guy she was dancing with before and he dragged her again to the dancefloor.

Neha finished retching. She decided to go into her cabin to rest a bit and then ask Raj to take her home. And she if still had strength left, they would fuck whole night and tomorrow whole day.

The slow hum of the air-condition and the alcohol made Neha drift in a semi-conscious state.

Saleem had watched the entire episode and found his chance. He quietly slipped from the party hall and followed Neha on 10th Floor. He watched as Neha left the washroom after retching and went to her cabin.

He looked around the 10th floor and then slipped inside Neha's cabin and locked the door. He knew Neha was intoxicated and probably won't even knew what is happening.

He moved behind the desk where Neha was curled up on her revolving chair and stared at her for few minutes. This is what he had dreamed of from many years.

His hands reached to the zip on her dress moved down. After a few more minutes of hard work the dress was finally off. He can't believe his luck. His dream girl was Infront of her naked in full glory.

Her hair was a mess. She was sweaty with smell of alcohol mixed with the retching was strong. But even in this state Neha was looking stunning. Her curves and her pussy were sight.

"Kya maal choot hai. Mast dhoodh hai. Aaj iski leke rahunga!!"

" She has perfect and beautiful boobs and pussy. I want her badly!!"

Saleem slipped out of his clothes in few seconds. He was like a child in candy store not knowing from where to start.

He started licking Neha's neck. From the neck he slowly moved to her armpits and started licking them. The strong smell of sweat and alcohol was driving Saleem hornier.

He traced his tongue to Neha's boobs. He took her nipples in his mouth and started sucking them. His free hand was massaging her second boob. Saleem's rough hand were leaving marks on her skin but Saleem was out of control. He constant soft biting on her nipple and pinching her nipples had drastic effect on Neha.

She started moaning. In her half-awake state, she thought she is with Raj.

"OH Raj!!" Neha moaned and her hands and held on to the chair tightly.

It was like ice cold water poured on Saleem on hearing Raj's name.

He slapped Neha hard and she suddenly came into sense.

"Sali randi, kutiya madarchod. Raj nahi Saleem. Sali teri garam choot ka 4 saal se deewana hu. Dekh aankhe khol ke mai hu"

"You fucking whore, bitch!! I am Saleem not Raj. I have been crazy about your pussy from past 4 years. Open your eyes and see" Saleem shouted.

Neha was fully awake and realized her position. She gasped as she saw Saleem. This mid forty's security guard was stark naked with a huge circumcised dick which must be at least 8 inches long and covered in dark pubic hair. His chest was hairy as well.

The alcohol in her system made kicked in again and she felt surreal as if she was a part of a porn setup. A cheap dirty security guard pining a beautiful senior executive of the company down naked and trying to have his way with her. But the continuous 3 hors of dry humping with so many guys had left little sense of right and wrong in Neha right now. She wanted a dick in her and if it had to be of Saleem's she will take it.

Saleem sensed her acceptance and started his assault again.

He latched on her boobs again and started his sucking.

"Easy Saleem. It is getting sore" Neha tried to calm Saleem.

The emotions inside her were mix. On one hand she was fearing that someone might come to the cabin and catch them. She will not only be fired but be utterly humiliated for fucking below the line. On other hand a lowly security guard giving her ultimate pleasure was her fantasy. Fear mixed with horniness was a new drug for her.

She held Saleem's head in her arms while he continued sucking her nipples. His saliva was trickling down from her armpit mixing with her sweat.

"Randi keep your legs on shoulder!"

"Slut keep your legs on my shoulder!" Saleem ordered Neha.

Neha was quivering in ecstasy. Her nipples were her weak point. Saleem's scalped hand and his tobacco roughened mouth had left marks on Neha's skin and also left given her the ultimate pleasure. His biting Neha's nipple and then giving bites on her neck and boobs made her moan with pleasure and pain.

Once she placed her legs on his shoulders Saleem first took in the musky smell of Neha's pussy. The smell was further strong because of she had peed few minutes back while retching. The pee and the musky smell were a complex luxury to Saleem who was used to the coarse smell of his wife. Neha was the luxury. After smelling her pussy, he took one long lick at her labia. The taste of urine was prominent but he can also taste butter on her pussy.

Neha had glassy look her eyes. When Saleem gave her one long lick, she sighed in pleasure. When their eyes met, she immediately knew what was going on Saleem's mind.

"After waxing I use melted butter on my choot pussy and then let my skin soak it." Neha croaked barely.

"Tabhi Sali teri choot makhmali hai."

"That's why your pussy is so silky!!" Saleem replied unable believe his good fortune.

His rough tongue was doing wonders on Neha and she was pushing her hips trying to bury Saleem's mouth on her mound.

It was like they were stuck in a cycle. His tongue was everywhere. Caressing her clit hidden in her wet velvet folds, pushing his tongue deeper inside her as if trying to drink all her juices. This was a wonderland where Neha had never been. If his tongue can do this what about his lund dick.

As soon as she was thinking this is the extreme bliss Saleem pushed two fingers inside her.

Neha's leg slid from Saleem's shoulder and were hanging on either side like a rag doll. She was in so much pleasure that for a second, she feared she will pass out or start retching again. What other guys thought gross this lowly security guard was treating the same thing as a 7-course meal.

His fingers were piston-ing in and out of her while his tongue was sucking on her labia. In this extreme heat Neha felt the familiar sensation of her bladder. She wanted to pee again.

"Damn that alcohol." Neha moaned.

"What happened madam?" Saleem asked without stopping his fingering.

"Bhenchod mutna hai mujhe."

"Fucker I want to pee badly!" Neha was able to reply somehow in between her moans.

"Muut rok ke rakh. Tere choot ko bohot mast mazaa dunga. Kas ke jahdegi bas roke rakh."

"Hold your pee. I know few tricks and I will make sure you get the best orgasm." Saleem thundered.

Saleem knew from his experience with his wife. Since she also used to drink cheap alcohol along with Saleem she would often want to pee in midst of sex. But soon the couple realize that if his wife Noor can hold the pee and then Saleem gives her orgasm, the experience increases ten times for her.

He wanted Neha to feel the same.

Neha was already on edge with Saleem's tongue. His free hand grabbed Neha's hair while from the other hand he was fingering Neha. Her juices were flowing freely. Neha didn't care. She was moaning loudly.

The feelings were so complex that Neha's brain had shut off. She was in pain due to her hair being grabbed roughly, she was also being fingered roughly and Saleem's course tongue was latching on to her labia. On top of this the extreme sensation of holding the pee were too much.

And then it happened.

The orgasm was earth shattering. Neha was in shaking like crazy. She lost control on her arms and started squirting on Saleem's face. Saleem also didn't hesitate and started drinking her juice. This was heaven for him also.

It took few minutes for the orgasm to subside and Neha to come back to her sense. However, she realized that due to the earth-shattering orgasm she had also unknowingly had peed on Saleem's chest. She was ashamed as her bladder was never this week.

Realizing this Saleem immediately said "Don't worry madam I enjoyed your pee also."

Neha had no words to say.

Saleem looked in her eyes. They both knew what was about to happen.

Saleem didn't care about the mess which was on the floor. Neha's juices and her pee. He lined up his cock to Neha's garam choot pussy.

But before he can push his dick inside. The both heard the key being put in the cabin lock. They froze like deer in headlight. The fear returning in both of them and the class of rich and poor that divided them also very evident.

The door was pushed open and in walked two shocked faces.

TO BE CONTINUED

12