The Indian Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing him on his lips again, I spread my legs wider to accommodate him between my legs while holding his cock and guiding it to my pussy.

He pushed slowly with his head into my pussy and I could feel my vaginal lips stretching. He kept pushing more as his cock traveled inside me rubbing the pussy walls on its way in. He kept pushing till his cock was completely buried inside my pussy and I could feel the penis head throbbing almost near my womb.

"Oh, scientifically? Speaking the same language, lets get into the process of reproduction" he laughed at his own humour and I giggled too.

He let himself fall over me with his full weight and started moving his piston in and out slowly. Long strokes to begin with and only God knew how I loved it.

He kept going hard and slow and my legs crossed itself over his butt. My hands went around his back holding him tight as he began pounding my pussy. Moaning and gasping at every thrust, he placed his lips over mine while becoming aggressive with every kiss. He was getting harder and faster in fucking my pussy. He showed no mercy and with every passing minute his kiss was also getting hard and passionate. His naked body was over mine with no space even for air to pass through. He was fucking me, taking all of his rights on me as a husband.

I was not worried about going bare back for the first time in my life. I knew both of us would not last much longer since we were already building an orgasm and held it back for now. The pent up pressure wanted a release anytime soon.

I heard him murmur "I am going to cum baby!"

He was groaning and grunting as he continued fucking me.

"Cum inside me dear!" I almost yelled as I knew I too was going to cum soon.

I did not want to disappoint him for his first fuck with me and he wanting us to cum together.

Finally I felt it. I felt his warm semen gushing inside me. It hit the walls of my pussy. The inner walls of my pussy were so sensitive that the moment his semen hit on them, they started to contract. I hugged him tight over his back with my hands and legs that could have suffocated him. My body arched with all his weight over me. I let out a loud moan and I cummed too. My juices began flowing.

He hugged me really tight. He let his body loosen up a bit while still lying over me. We did not speak. We let each other hear our heart beats and our breathing. Slowly, I felt his cock soften a little and slip out of my pussy. I was not worried about the mess, about the cum stains on the blanket. It was my wedding night and it is bound to happen. I did not feel like wiping myself or even getting up. He rolled over to my side while looking at me. Both of us were sweating profusely. We were still lost for breath.

"Happy married life dear" I wished him smiling.

"With you, I am sure of the happy part" he smiled at me.

I looked up at the clock and it was just past midnight. Our life together had begun and the night was still very young for us.

12