All Comments on 'The Inevitable Barrier Ch. 01: Discovery'

by OzzyBloke

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not what I expected but still a good one

Thanks for the warning but it wasn't as hardcore as I feared it to be. What did surprise me a great deal more was the heavy Aussie slur that made me crack up way more than it should have. If I hadn't had to deal with you people throughout my education process I might have a problem here though.

Story wise I was hoping tho see the divorce happen by the end of the chapter but it's not so bad to see it as the plot driver further on, and it'll give the family something to do together beside sexy time. I like how the bro/sis relationship grew from family play to occasional fling to genuine romance, maybe they'll end up together for good in end (keeping my fingers crossed).

There is however a note to be had here - please do label the story accordingly in the tags, leaving information out might piss a lot of folks here as they expect to have their pairing cleared beforehand (to omit encountering gay stuff in the middle of a wank).

Well, I gave it a 4* as I think you can do better and expect to see that story progressed further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ARSEHOLE Commentator

What a closed world Americans must live in. You have the fucking cheek to let the likes of Donald Trump come over here and you complain about ARSE. An ASS is what you are - or its close relation, the donkey.

Arse is in everyday language in many places - just not to those pig ignorant Americans like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anon, you should probably use a Dictionary not from the US.

Just looked up arse in Oxford Dictionary(Guessing you used Webster's), you know, the one from ENGLAND, where ENGLISH comes from. It is not slang, but an actual spelling of ass, derived from Old English.

Good day from Texas

BostonSmokerBostonSmokerover 8 years ago
Good

Good story, sure to see more from you. Disagree with the UK complainers. I think it gives color to the story. I do agree about the tagging, I read BI in the disclaimer, but didn't think there would be father son...

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Not Bad, But......

This is not a bad story, it's just very confusing. It's too much all over the place. Whether or not your UK, Aussie, or American it shouldn't make that much of a difference. I do support incest romance 100% as long as both are consenting adults. You need an editor, to reorganize this story. It has a lot of potential. Please make more sense.

PassionfingersPassionfingersabout 8 years ago
Aussie Slant

Cracker! Tip Top, Tickety Boo, shit hot and any other slang we could use to upset our fine UK and American readers. As an aussie who has read a lot on lit it always amazes me how anal some readers are about prose, structure and spelling - at the end of the day its about the story and if it sucks you in and you don't want to put it down, it's a good un!

In saying that, the bloody story did jump around a bit and make me work hard to follow it, just a tad more editing and you will be right as rain, and maybe these whinging wankers will STFU. Good work old china, will await the next chapter eagerly.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Damn, I don't really know if you have a sense of humor or just illiterate and flunked out of English Literature. To hard to read and then there are the dot dot dots. Fuck it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous