All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 01 Ch. 01'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SorchakSorchakover 4 years ago
Good first chapter.

I'm looking forward to reading more of this story. Keep up the good work.

zorrander163zorrander163over 4 years ago

Thank you for the story, always a fan of the isekai genre, and this has gained you a new follower. Looking forward to more of your work, and might need to give some of your other stories a read.

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkover 4 years ago
Good start

Thanks for writing

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

No idea what iseki is, but the tale is enjoyable andvyour writing easy to follow. Not sure why making soap was such a priority, seems strange way to use his time. Let alone making bathtubs. Dunking in the pond would do just as well. Also surprising he knows what is edible and not toxic or poisoness. You said the place was not familiar, so dangerous to assume he can eat anything. He would have just asked Tin for advice, hoping she was as human as he might be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👌👌

love the beginning...what do u how against rpgs though??

Geromino91Geromino91over 3 years ago

Loved this first chapter, made me think of some shows I like on Cruncyroll. a bit ago finished 'Master! Master! series, then noticed/recognized the term 'Isekai'. GOOGLE search if unsure meaning. basically by devine power, magic, or reincarnation a person finds themselves on a different world. some things may be almost the same or vastly different, depends on the story or tv show/movie. =^-^=

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great! You've given us a character that can 360 no scope and make soap. Kills a mage by dodging fireballs with ease. Bangs his slave because of course he would. /sarcasm. I see where this is going. This guy will be unbeatable, wowing his trainers while wetting some panties. He's going to combine magic, science, and dare I believe, alchemy, to create weapons and armor that no else thought was possible or could possibly match. And, the only reason he'll not beat someone is because he hasn't used that skill in several lifetimes, but, he would have beat them, had he practice a little.

I don't need to read this, which is too bad, because you write well. This has been done by tons of amateur authors and a few pros and their characters are always perfect. NO GROWTH NEEDED. This mofo is going to master magic faster than anyone else in the world. This is Quantum Leap, but Sam Beckett was a much better character. What I don't understand is why you SHOW us how he made soap when you've TOLD us everything else. I have no interest in reading a Marty Stu with a no so hard heart and clearly feels emotions he claims he didn't in that opening. Moving on............................

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No growth needed is a line from a fool. No matter how much you learn and grow theres always room for more, its impossible to learn everything in a billion years even if you tried. The world changes everyday and growth can always occur if you try. THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC THANK YOU FOR WRITING A MASTERPIECE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like it.

thank you.

skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

Great beginning, Thank you for posting.

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 1 month ago

Cool premise, interesting start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous