All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 01 Ch. 04'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good world building. Let's see where you go from here.

Mindfuck81Mindfuck81over 4 years ago
Really into this

Hi. Thanks for a great story. Well written and a good tempo. I am really enjoying the shit out of it. Can't wait for the next chapter. You, my friend, are awesome. Bless you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is a great story! I can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nice to know he got some stuff of his chest at least. I thought tin was going to die but I'm glad to be wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Job So Far

I really have no notes for you. You've got me looking forward to every chapter.

- Aardie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding work

You crafted this so visually perfect. I cant wait to read more.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Love the writing and characters, but where is it going. It needs a purpose which is detracting from the story. Hopefully you bring it in the next part or it just becomes a boring soapie. Well written but no reason to read it.

KJay15KJay15over 4 years ago
Not very productive.

I didn't think this chapter added anything to the story, I hope the author hasn't ran out of ideas already, this has the makings of a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story line.

The way you have developed this story and the characters in it have me awaiting the next portion of your tale with anticipation.

Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoying the story

Please continue.. maybe a little more depth on the monsters.. and his surroundings

japassoujapassouover 3 years ago
Stunning

"Vide Cor Meum" is breathtaking! I'd never heard it before. Parts of it remind me of Morten Lauridsen's "O Magnum Mysterium" -- they're both the kind of music that is worth sitting and giving all your focus to as you listen instead of multitasking with it on in the background. It's the kind that will bring a tear to your eye. What a beautiful thing for Noah to introduce to Tin while she was suffering through illness.

Thank you for the depths of emotion you're taking this piece to, not just with the music but in so many character interactions. It's always a bonus when a great story also introduces me to great music!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Revelations aplenty. Interesting backstory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Small observation: You have used the word 'lied' several times, in this and previous chapters, when the correct word should have been 'laid'. This is not an uncommon error, just something I thought you might want to be aware of. Googling the definitions of each can give you a sense of the 'proper' usage.

Love the story! Looking forward to future chapters.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 1 year ago

Interesting story, very strange, unusual take on a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Make a tv series this is really good.

steed2024steed20246 months ago

Love the story keep at it!

skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

Great story, this is like real life. Keep it up. I will read.

DigitalDreamerDigitalDreamer3 months ago

I am enjoying this, and I like the premise of him living many different lives/timelines. I imagine it will be hard to keep all the implications blurred and maintain this illusion. Case in point is one of the last paragraphs:

"So Noah regaled her, telling her what it was like to grow up being poor, what it was like to grow up being rich. He recalled fond memories of his siblings and holidays as an only child. Noah told her how his parents loved and supported him, then how they screamed and beat him. He described the modern world's technology and the fight for survival in the apocalypse aftermath."

Here, he seems to describe one life, but when read carefully, it shows knowledge of multiple lives. Very clever.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You know, it seems a little silly to rank on RPG based fantasy when you can't seem to avoid it yourself. That said, thanks for the free read, it is way above average for Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous