All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 01 Ch. 09'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Ryanwood405Ryanwood405about 4 years ago

Great story . cant wait for bk 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Superb

Looking forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice series!

Fantastic story, love the characters- looking forward to book2!

GuenhwyvarGuenhwyvarabout 4 years ago
Hell of a read

It took some getting used to, regarding his cauterized emotions, but a good read all together! Excited to see where you take this next

PrivatePervPrivatePervabout 4 years ago
I really enjoyed this

This has been one of my favorite stories so far to read and I always look forward to it popping up in my activity list. You did really well on writing this story but Tin's sudden death felt kind of meaningless but maybe that's what you wanted I really hope Noah starts to feel emotions again instead of being a heartless emotionless character the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Outstanding!!!!!!

Ant the end....... finally something different and brilliant

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthabout 4 years ago

When reading the beginning of this latest chapter I wanted to write a comment pointing out two areas where you can become a better writer. The first one was about emotional impact. That, even though the protagonist is numb, your readers need to feel emotionally involved in order to be avid readers.

The second area is that some things, even though they're supposed to be a surprise, need a little build up on order to be more effective. There were multiple paragraphs where you as a reader just get thrown into the middle of a scene and can't adjust before something important happens. This is not a problem if used sparingly but overall it made the last few chapters feel a bit rushed.

After reading chapter 9, I think you managed to get my involvement with the story back on track by having Noah address his emotional detachment. Before that scene I was getting a bit too disappointed in the protagonist due to his apparent inability to feel anything. Going forward, I think it would be good if Noah at least occasionally enjoys some people's company or shows any sort of involvement. But that's just my idea of what I think would make the story even better than it already is. I have enjoyed it a lot so far and am eagerly waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I like this story because it's more realistic even for a fantasy story. The reason I say that is because no matter how you slice it. A group of newbie adventurers who were not all that strong to begin with. Wouldn't make it through a Dungeon Crawl like that unscaved or the group fully intact. Sorry for the loss of Mira and that she was pregnant. But life just isn't fair. I hate to say that but with every thing I have scene in this world. It's the absolute truth no matter how you try to turn it. Please keep up the great work.

Roxis92Roxis92about 4 years ago
Terrible

I’m surprised how bad this series considering the other things you’ve written..... I have actual reasons for why I feel this way but I’ll leave it here unless you WANT to know. Still enjoy your other work. This and book two will be a pass for me though. Thanks for your hard work.

KJay15KJay15about 4 years ago
Very good

One of the best things about it is how your not afraid to kill people off, so many authors give their characters plot armour and it just makes the story shit, can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Make the stories longer

Great story, but it could be little longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great original content

I'm kinda annoyed at all the people complaining that this isn't your best or that there are grammatical errors. Everything takes time and editors take money while you aren't getting paid by the readers. Thank you for your free content for our pleasure. The whole concept of reincarnation into parallel universes while maintaining skills and knowledge is awesome! Great intro to the story where we understand the status quo and a change to the status quo. Awesome characters and playing into the RPG game story. I'm curious how chapter two will go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

Great Story, Ideas, Everything! Loved the read.

Thanks for all your effort!

Can't understand the sort of who person who after spending hours reading a story then descibes it as Terrible. Who would do that?? What a waste of time! If a story is not to ones taste just don't read it! Grrrrr.....

..Just now need to wait for the Sequel!

Cheers,

John.

yuramwagyuramwagabout 4 years ago
HELLO

Hi everyone plz be mindful of what you say to someone who gives you something for free.If it's not to your liking then don't say anything at all especially if it's insult plz.Thanks for the story it so wonderful plz can I have some can't wait to see what will happen.

dloold87dloold87about 4 years ago

omg I am ready for Vol 2. Hope to see more of this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

i don't know why but i felt like it would have been bettter if noah died fighting oath. that would have been a better ending.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 4 years ago

I really enjoyed this book, from the MC who has been so numbed to life that he has forgotten how to feel to the people who surround him in this interesting world, it all comes together in a thought provoking manner that made the pages flow by. I can’t say I like Noah, but observing someone with lifetimes of experience of loss and death relearn what it is to be human is fascinating. I am definitely looking forward to the next book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Volume 2 Please

I read all your story in one go in an hour. I need volume two but the chapters need to be larger.

white_rabbit273white_rabbit273almost 4 years ago

Have to say I don't usually like stories quite this dark, but this was very well done. The main character was very consistent, you obviously spent some time plotting to make everything flow well, the reveals all change the tone of what happened in a meaningful way.

Plus all of the characters were actual characters instead of two dimensional cardboard cutouts with sexual characteristics. Great job.

Krieger013Krieger013over 3 years ago
Maximum Sass

"I hear talking when I want to hear anguished footsteps." - Noah, at Maximum Sass.

I checked this series out right after Master Master, and I'm already looking forward to the next instalment!

japassoujapassouover 3 years ago
Amazing work

It's quite in keeping with Noah's character to seek out the best technical education possible in each lifetime, so the knight academy move makes a lot of sense. He's always leveling up his skills! He wants this to empower him not only to achieve more, but more importantly to better protect those around him. The heartbreaking loss of Tin was tragically compounded by the knowledge that he could have saved her if only he knew more. He's not gonna let that happen again.

Thank you so much for the hours of enjoyment! Very much looking forward to Volume 2. Any hints as to when it'll be published?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Couldn’t put this down and I’m suppose to be working 😃. Is this posted on RRL and sites like those?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More... please

Here I was trying to get a good fap in and you had to ruin it by writing a wonderful story. Now I want more! I really liked Tin... :/

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntover 3 years ago
Great Story!!!

Thank you for an intriguing and delightful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Elements of anime storyline

But all that survival details made it so intriguing

I love how badass the hero is hahaha

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

I love it, I hope he finds a way to be with Tin either in a new life or bringing her back in this one.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 3 years ago

I got distracted from this story and just now finished Bk 1 . I reread the whole thing . I guess by the time you posted your next chapter . While I was reading it the first time . You had dropped off my list . I randomly found it again . Glad I did . Very different , very cool . Well done .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is just a really good story, ero or not.

Keep it up, i would buy on Amazon if you are on there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really dislike the character of Oath. His selfish, ignorant behavior in the heat of battle and challenging a man at the end of exhaustion. His lack of accountability over Beth’s arm… it’s mind boggling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Insightful. New Beginnings are sometimes caused by pain and death.

Congrats to the author, I read until the end. 👍🏾

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story has ruined my weekend. All my well load plans blown away. Taking a walk in the sleet and rain, going shopping with the wife - not a chance. Instead I have to read chapter after chapter, all because some selfish author took the time to write an amazing fantasy adventure that has more hooks than a sabiki fishing line. I’d explain, but there’s more to read !

NotelfrostoNotelfrostoover 1 year ago

Second time reading this...still mad you killed Tin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, these 9 past chapters felt like a big ass prologue lol.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 1 year ago

I must admit it is an interesting story with a good hook. I find the antihero in Noah a breath of fresh air.

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnnyover 1 year ago

I'm loving this so far, but definitely would love to see a bit of true life return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun read and good characters but none more loveable then Tin.

britt137b0n35j0n35britt137b0n35j0n35about 1 year ago

Well, I'm way behind, nothing to do but keep reading I reckon.

Noah seems to suffer from PTSD to an extent, I think he hides himself, stifles his feelings so that he can keep going. This would not be a good route for me, but hey, it's your story and I keep reading, so what does that say about me I wonder.

UnipentAUnipentAabout 1 year ago

Great story, thanks a million!

LobowraithLobowraithabout 1 year ago

So far a really fun read

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nothing's perfect so I can't give 5 stars (better editing would help). But I really like it, and Tin's death broke my heart. Writing like this'll get at least a 4.4 from me.

skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

Outstanding work,.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No idea why people like this so much, author did his character dirty and wasted all of our time. This story could of been much shorter since we are basically right where we began but now he has a letter and money. I have to assume the author was just scared to commit to anything, otherwise I am not sure why they made everything so pointless. 2/5

DigitalDreamerDigitalDreamer3 months ago

Noah finally acknowledges his guilt and hollowness from Tin's death, and his choice to go off and learn from the knights is interesting. I like what you have done here.

MrJinMrJinabout 2 months ago

This was a good and complete ending to this part of the saga. Miras death was so sudden but not off-putting give the scenario.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Bruh, having the key to saving Tin and not knowing it hits like her death all over again. Rip Tin, best girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous